MyFitness calculator Includes:-
• TDEE Calculator = (Total Calories intake calculator ) How many calories should you be consuming each day?
• Macros Nutrients Calculator - How many grams of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat should you be eating at each
• BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator = Basal Metalbolic Rate
• One Rep Max Calculator
• Water Intake Calculator (Water your body) Water consumption calculator – calculates/suggests to you a goal to reach each day
• Max Heart Calculator
• Tablet-optimized UI
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Calculate all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs,
• Body Mass Index( BMI Calculator ): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. BMI Calculator provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight. Just enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range. -BMI Calculator can be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
TDEE is the amount calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and even digesting food!
The IIFYM TDEE Calculator is designed to give you your exact TDEE based on a few key factors (BMR + TOTAL ENERGY EXPENDITURE).
TDEE is the most important bit of information available to us when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight which is why the IIFYM TDEE Calculator is based on the most exact TDEE formulas available.
Fat Weight Loss Secret
• If we eat more calories than our body requires, we will gain weight watchers.
• If we eat less calories than our body needs, we will lose weight watchers.
• Unless we know exactly what our TDEE is, we have no way of knowing how many calories to consume to burn body fat or gain muscle
Find out how many calories you need and use MyFitnessPal or any other Calorie Counter or Calorie tracker app to track your calories.
BMR = Basal Metalbolic Rate (similar to RMR = Resting Metabolic Rate)
Your BMR (BMR calcualtor) is represents the number of calories your body burns at rest. The BMR calcualtor will calculate the precise amount of calories your individual body requires to keep you alive.
The BMR Calculator is not a TDEE Calculator so you should not base any dietary decision on the number our BMR calculator spits out
✔ BMI Calculator
✔ Blood Pressure Severity Calculator
✔ Body Fat Percentage Calculator
✔ Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) Calculator
✔ Human Water Requirement Calculator
✔ Body Adiposity Index (BAI) Calculator
✔ Blood Alcohol Level Calculator
BMI Calculator allows you to calculate the body mass index and the corresponding body shape category. Weight and height are the inputs and they can be entered either in metric or imperial units.
Blood Pressure Severity Calculator can be used to check the severity of your blood pressure. It uses the systolic and diastolic pressure measurements to check whether the BP is low, normal or falls under any categories of hypertension.
Body Fat Percentage Calculator uses weight, waist, wrist, hips and forearm measurements to calculate the body fat percentage and corresponding body category.
BMR Calculator allows you to find the basal metabolic rate in calories (in Metric and English units).
Human Water Requirement Calculator uses the body weight to calculate the amount of water which one should consume a day in US ounces, milliliters and number of glasses.
Body Adiposity Index Calculator uses Age group, height and hip circumference to calculate the BAI and corresponding body category.
Blood Alcohol Level Calculator can be used to calculate the blood alcohol level and its effect in body. It uses weight, quantity, alcohol content and duration of drinking.
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR),
and how many calories you burn in a day based on a general activity level.
This calculator helps you determine howmany calories you need to increase or reduce to gain or lose weight.
Supports entering weight in both inches and cm
You can input your weight and height either in Metric or English System.
Also has support for French.
The basal metabolic rate, or BMR, is the minimum amount of calories needed to sustain life in a resting individual. It can be looked at as being the amount of energy expended by the body to remain in bed asleep all day!
The application will be useful for all those people, who are interested in healthy lifestyle, cooking, healthy diet, natural cosmetics, aromatherapy, oriental medicine and philosophy, yoga, spiritual practices and self-knowledge.
In this demo version of Ayurveda you'll find:
- A brief overview of Ayurveda history and philosophy, ayurvedic approach to health and disease, explanation of the ayurvedic central ideas of five elements, three doshas, and six tastes
- Tests to define your individual constitutional type (dosha quiz)
- Test to define your mental constitution (sattva, rajas, tamas)
- List of the most common health problems for each dosha and explanation from the point of view of ayurvedic medicine what causes these diseases and how you can get rid of them
- Ayurvedic remedies for colds and flu
- Nutrition guidelines
- The glossary of ayurvedic terms that will help you not to get lost
- The 7 chakras chart
Full version also contains:
- Set of recommendations for each constitutional type: diet, daily routine, lifestyle, daily facial and body care procedures, exercising
- Nutrition guidelines for Vata dosha, Pitta dosha and Kapha dosha
- The list of incompatible food products
- Recipe book containing over 80 recipes of Indian and vegetarian cuisine: soups, rice dishes, kitcharis, vegetable dishes, chutneys, desserts and beverages. Notes for each dish show how it affects each dosha and your health.
- Food charts specifying the effect of each product on each dosha and, thus, the organism
- Description of full self-massage procedure (Abhyanga) and short forms of self-massage: facial, stomach and feet massage
- Ayurvedic recommendations on yoga and breathing exercises (pranayama)
- Ayurvedic advice on meditation and description of several meditation techniques: Empty Bowl Meditation, So-Hum Meditation, Meditation for Five Chakras with Seed Mantras
- 9 sets of yoga asanas of different difficulty levels for restoring doshic balance: yoga for Vata, yoga for Pitta, yoga for Kapha
- Simple methods of purification and detoxication (home Panchakarma)
- Ayurvedic eye care
- Advices on usage of essential oils and vegetable oils, and aromatherapy
- Recipes of natural self-made cosmetics for cleansing, nourishment and moistening of facial skin and body skin. Easy and effective care for dry, sensitive and oily skin
- Tips on color therapy and sound therapy
Holistic approach of Ayurveda for disease treatment and prevention using only harmless natural remedies will help you:
- improve your vitality, stamina and immunity
- get rid of stress and chronic fatigue
- improve your skin
- solve digestion problems
- lose excess weight without fasting
- prevent future chronic diseases
Take responsibility for your health, find out what is good and what is bad for YOU, and become your own healer.
Start your way to perfect health, balance, harmony, beauty and longevity with Ayurveda!
Body Mass Index: You are able to calculate the Body Mass Index of a person. Just enter in your mass and height.
Basal Metabolic Rate: You are able to calculate your Basal Metabolic Rate (the daily energy expended by humans at rest). Just enter in your weight, height, and gender.
Max Heart Rate: You able to calculate your maximal heart rate. Just enter your age.
Blood Alcohol Content: You are able to calculate the blood alcohol content. Just enter the gender, consumed amount, alcohol in drink, body weight and the time since the first drink.
If you've noticed that every year, it becomes harder to eat whatever you want and stay slim, you've also learnt that your BMR decreases as you age. Likewise, depriving yourself of food in hopes of losing weight also decreases your BMR, a foil to your intentions. However, a regular routine of cardiovascular exercise can increase your BMR, improving your health and fitness when your body's ability to burn energy gradually slows down.
Once you know your BMR, you can calculate your Daily Calorie Needs based on your activity level using the Harris Benedict Equation.
The Harris Benedict Equation is a formula that uses your BMR and then applies an activity factor to determine your total daily energy expenditure (calories). The only factor omitted by the Harris Benedict Equation is lean body mass. Remember, leaner bodies need more calories than less leaner ones. Therefore, this equation will be very accurate in all but the very muscular (will under-estimate calorie needs) and the very fat (will over-estimate calorie needs).
Harris Benedict Formula
To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:
If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9
Total Calorie Needs Example
If you are sedentary, multiply your BMR (1745) by 1.2 = 2094. This is the total number of calories you need in order to maintain your current weight.
Once you know the number of calories needed to maintain your weight, you can easily calculate the number of calories you need to eat in order to gain or lose weight:
Calorie Needs to gain weight
Once you know the number of calories you need to maintain your weight (using our BMR Calculator in conjunction with our Harris Benedict Equation, you can easily calculate the number of calories you need in order to gain weight.
If you want to gain body weight, you need to consume more calories than you burn. One pound of body weight is roughly equivalent to 3500 calories, so eating an extra 500 calories per day will cause you to gain one pound a week.
For optimum health, if you increase your calories to gain weight then (health permitting) gradually increase your level of physical exercise in order to maintain or increase your lean body mass. The benefits of exercise on physical and mental health are well documented and shouldn't be ignored.
Calorie Needs to lose weight
There are approximately 3500 calories in a pound of stored body fat. So, if you create a 3500-calorie deficit through diet, exercise or a combination of both, you will lose one pound of body weight. (On average 75% of this is fat, 25% lean tissue) If you create a 7000 calorie deficit you will lose two pounds and so on. The calorie deficit can be achieved either by calorie-restriction alone, or by a combination of fewer calories in (diet) and more calories out (exercise). This combination of diet and exercise is best for lasting weight loss. Indeed, sustained weight loss is difficult or impossible without increased regular exercise.
An alternative way of calculating a safe minimum calorie-intake level is by reference to your body weight or current body weight. Reducing calories by 15-20% below your daily calorie maintenance needs is a useful start. You may increase this depending on your weight loss goals.
1) Calculate the amount of calories you burnt during an activity. 150+ activities have been listed.
2) Calculate your BMI (Body Mass Index).
3) Calculate your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate).
*Friendly user interface.
*Zoom in Chart (BMI)
*In depth detail
Knowing these important parameters can help you to develop a very healthy life style.
Who stands for example, before a diet can be found here can quickly show its BMR.
Since we unfortunately can not respond to any review, please, in case of problems to send us an email. We are always trying to fix errors quickly.
* BMI (your Body Mass Index)
* WHtR (Waist to HeighT Ratio)
* Metabolic rate
* Maximum daily carbohydrate, protein and fats intake according to the requirements of several diets: low-carb, ketogenic, Atkins, zone, and others.
* Target heart rate (THR) training zones
* Ideal weight, based on wrist size
* Caffeine intake recommendation
* Vitamins and minerals daily intake recommendation
* Shows the history of BMI, WHtR and weight entries
Health calc helps you manage your weight. It calculates (BMI), your waist-to-height ratio and your metabolic rate. Health calc also tells you your ideal waist circumference and shows the daily caloric intake you need to maintain your weight (or lose weight). Your gender, age and activity level are taken into account in the calculation as well.
This app helps you to determine your
1) Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
2) Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR)
3) Daily calorie intake based on your activity level in order to maintain current weight.
It also helps you to figure out the amount of calories you need to increase or decrease your body weight.
1) Includes three measurement modes to calculate BMR and RMR
- Imperial: Measurement system mostly used in British nations.
- Metric: Measurement system popular in Europe.
- Custom 1: Custom made measurement system that includes toggle buttons to switch units of height and weight.
- Custom 2: Custom made measurement system that includes entering the height in feet & inches and includes toggle button to switch the units of weight.
2) Works in both portrait and landscape mode. Works on large range of devices from small screens to extra-large screens.
3) Ability to share results through SMS, email and other apps.
4) Fields created in hierarchical order to easily switch between them using previous and next keys.
The application uses well-known Harris-Benedict equation to calculate your BMR and daily calorie intake. RMR calculation is based on a recent but more accurate Mifflin equation.
Please report any errors or bugs you encounter. I'll be happy to consider your suggestions in order to further improve this application.
Enjoy the application and rate us today!
Tags: bmr calculator, rmr calculator, calorie calculator, daily calorie calculator, basal metabolic rate calculator, resting metabolic rate calculator
The body mass index (BMI), or Quetelet index, is a heuristic proxy for estimating human body fat based on an individual's weight and height.
Basal metabolic rate (BMR), and the closely related resting metabolic rate (RMR), is the amount of energy expended daily by humans and other animals at rest. Rest is defined as existing in a neutrally temperate environment while in the post-absorptive state. In plants, different considerations apply.
Benefits observed statistically by following this routine in the care of body hair are:
- Increased capillary diameter.
- Increased hair density.
- Decreased rate of hair loss
- Weakening of hair in waxed areas
- Decrease in diameter and capillary density.
- Permanently disappearance of hair by subareas
To get these benefits simply cut and / or wax the hair on the dates indicated regularly, the first signs of improvement usually appear after two months of following this routine.
Tags: Hair, loss, improve, health, shave, wax, calendar, lunar, crop
• Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a person build or the composition of the body weight.
• Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as a better indicator of health risks than Body Mass Index.
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Basal Metabolic Rate: The BMR or Basal Metabolic Rate is the calorie requirement for your body to function when you are in complete rest. Also, the daily calorie needs for sedentary, Lightly active, Moderately active, Very active, Extra active activity level are calculated.
This App is ad supported.
★ Have Suggestions or Issues?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll get a prompt response
★ Download issues? Here are some Google-recommended solutions for this known Android Market issue:
✔ Make sure your phone is logged into Google Talk. Redownload the app.
IF STILL UNSUCCESSFUL:
✔ Restart your phone. Make sure there is connectivity. Redownload the app.
IF STILL UNSUCCESSFUL:
✔ Choose "Clear Data" (in Settings/Manage Applications/Running/Market). Redownload the app.
Keywords: BMI, Body Mass Index, BMR, Basal Metabolic Rate, weight to height ratio, WTH, Body fat percentage, BFP, fat percentage,
This health/bmi/weight calculation tool is not only able to calculate and evaluate your body mass index (BMI), it can also calculate your waist to height ratio (WHtR). Are you healthy? Find your ideal weight dependent on your age and/or gender.
Many more calculation procedures are being planned.
IDEAL WEIGHT CALCULATION PROCEDURES
* Body Mass Index (BMI)
The BMI is an index to evaluate your weight in relation to your height.
* Waist-to-Height Ratio (WHtR)
The waist-to-height ratio (WHtR) is a measure of the distribution of body fat.
* Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR+PAL)
The basal metabolic rate (BMR) is the amount of energy expended by your body per day at complete rest. To lose weight, you should eat less calories per day than your body expends. This calculator tries to give you a rough overview of how much you might eat per day.