-Calculates Total Energy Expenditure based on your gender, height, weight, age, and activity level.
-Tailors results to your specific weight goal.
-One of the only Calorie Calculators in the market that includes a Macronutrient breakdown in grams of carbohydrate, protein, and fat.
-Supports English and Metric units of measure.
Total KCal does not currently take advantage of the larger screen size on tablets. This application works fine on tablets but will not appear optimized for the device's larger screen. A tablet optimized layout will be included in the first update.
hesabını tutmasını istediğiniz bir uygulama mı istiyordunuz. Bir de egzersiz önersin, sağlıklı
beslenmeye yöneltsin hatta sağlıklı yemek tarifleri sunsun! Gözlerinizi açın, karşınızda:
Keys: diyet, diet, exercise, egzersiz, sağlık, spor, yaşam koçu, Diyetmatik, tüyolar, tüyo, sosyaldiyet, alınan kalori, yakılan kalori, hesap, hesaplama, yemek tarifleri, yemek, beden kitle endeksi, bki, vki, bazal metabolizma, günlük kalori ihtiyacı, günlük su tüketim ihtiyacı
It works like a budget and is simple to follow. You're allowed a certain number of food points to consume everyday.
Stay within your allotted points and you'll lose weight! You even get weekly bonus points to use!
With Weight What?, you can:
Complete your profile (age, gender, weight and height) to calculate your daily point allowance.
Track the foods you eat so you'll stay within your points. See your tracking history. Use the recent foods list to quickly track frequently eaten foods.
Enter nutritional information in the calculator to determine how many points a food is worth.
Weigh-in as often as you'd like and see your on-going progress.
Earn extra activity points based on exercise.
Fruits, vegetables and water are 0 points. Everything else you eat or drink will cost points.
What makes Weight What? great?
- Daily points reset automatically everyday
- Choose which day of the week to reset your weekly bonus points
- Weigh in as often as you'd like and track your progress
- Daily point allowance re-calculates with every weigh-in. So you'll keep losing the weight!
We tried to think of everything with this first release of Weight What?! Have any suggestions?
Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org And please remember to write a review so we can improve.
We'll be updating the app as users review and make suggestions.
Disclaimer: This application is not endorsed by or in any way affiliated with Weight Watchers International, the points plus program or any other diet plan. Always seek the advice of a medical professional before beginning any diet plan.
App is very basic (with no future enhancements in plan) and the Body Mass Index calculation follows the World Health Organization standards for calculating BMI. So please don't complaint about the method. Only report technical problems.
--> Metric + Standard + Mixed unit systems
--> Swipe left/right to switch between different screens.
--> BMI values are age-independent and the same for both sexes. (Source: World Health Organization)
--> Better battery with Black Background (Colored Background consumes more battery power in AMOLED/SuperAMOLED displays)
--> If the application doesn't work or throws some FCs/error, please tell me your Android Version and Mobile Model(Important). It'd help me fix the problem.
Now you can calculate BMI (Body Mass Index) pretty quick.
Ad Free BMI Calculator is Simple, easy to use and very light on resources. For your convenience, this BMI calculator includes both the Metric, Standard Unit Systems and a Mixed unit system. And as the title says, this BMI calculator is ADFREE (No Advertisements what so ever).
--> This BMI calculator allows you to calculate your Body Mass Index precisely** and very efficiently by consuming very low system resources.
--> Body Mass Index is independent of ages and same for both sexes.**
--> No need of checking with confusing BMI charts anymore.
--> Application asks for Storage and Phone Calls permissions since the minimum supported version is set as Android 1.5 Cupcake (Still many of them are using cupcake and I can't abandon them).
If you have any suggestions on how to improve this fitness application (like adding Fitness Tips/ Fitness Videos/ Fitness Articles / Fitness Web Links )feel free to mail me or write it in the comments.
** Source: WHO's Global Database on Body Mass Index
This health/bmi/weight calculation tool is not only able to calculate and evaluate your body mass index (BMI), it can also calculate your waist to height ratio (WHtR). Are you healthy? Find your ideal weight dependent on your age and/or gender.
Many more calculation procedures are being planned.
IDEAL WEIGHT CALCULATION PROCEDURES
* Body Mass Index (BMI)
The BMI is an index to evaluate your weight in relation to your height.
* Waist-to-Height Ratio (WHtR)
The waist-to-height ratio (WHtR) is a measure of the distribution of body fat.
* Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR+PAL)
The basal metabolic rate (BMR) is the amount of energy expended by your body per day at complete rest. To lose weight, you should eat less calories per day than your body expends. This calculator tries to give you a rough overview of how much you might eat per day.
How many calories do you burn doing your general household work.
This exercise calorie calculator will calculate the calories burned in over 200 exercises and activities.
To use the calculator you simply input your weight and the exercise duration. You can then search from over 200 exercises and activities to see the calories burned.
Additionally, you can sum the calories burned in a number of exercises or keep a running total of the calories you have burned in your exercises throughout the day.
The tool presents the calories burned in either calories or kilojoules and draws its exercise list from the 2011 compendium of physical activities. This is the leading scientific resource for calculating the calories burned across a wide range of exercises.
*** Exercise Calorie Calculator is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap ***
* Calculate the calories burned in over 200 exercises by simply entering your weight and the exercise duration.
* An exercise search function makes finding the right exercises in the list easy.
* See each of the exercises' MET value. This is how many calories an exercise burns compared to the calories you would burn at rest.
* Full information on how the calculator performs its calculations is provided.
* All results are presented in either calories or kilojoules.
* Inputs are in either Metric or US units (lbs or kg).
* Add exercises from the results to a list of running totals and see the total calories burned across a number of activities.
* Your totals list is saved between application launches so you can use it to keep a running total of exercises throughout the day.
* The list of exercises draws from the leading scientific resource for calculating the calories burned across a wide range of exercises (the 2011 compendium of physical activities).
The only thing you have to lose is your weight. Download this app now to start getting your weight under control and develop the understanding you need of how various exercises contribute to your calorie counting goals.
Para el cálculo de dichas calorías se utiliza la ecuación de Harris-Benedict.
NCSF Personal Trainer Calculators provide immediate information to optimize your training experience. Easily calculate the resistance for your client’s next set, determine the percentage of effort per exercise, or identify the nutritional needs of your client following an exercise bout based on caloric expenditure. The NCSF Personal Trainer Calculators provide essential information to maximize the time-effort relationship, create more effective programs, adjust intensities, and determine physiological metrics to demonstrate results. Put the science into your workouts without lengthy, long-hand calculations or textbooks. Evidence-based, peer reviewed data meets technology, allowing you to simply plug and program. The NCSF Personal Trainer Calculators will allow you to track physical performance, provide clients with instant feedback, and complete 11 different calculations in any fitness setting.
The NCSF Personal Trainer Calculator includes:
1 Rep Max – accurately predicts 1RM safely and effectively for any exercise
Multi-Repetition – accurately predicts the appropriate weight for a given number of repetitions based on 1RM
Percentage of Max Effort – estimates how hard a set of resistance training will be relative to max effort; great for programming progressions
Daily Energy Nutrient Intake – provides you with evidence-based nutrition recommendations for carbohydrate, protein, and fat in grams and calories per day based on physical activity level and cardiovascular risk
Caloric Expenditure – quickly determines calories expended from physical activity based on human research
Target Body Weight – accurately assesses weight loss adjustments based on current and goal body fat
Resting Metabolic Rate (Harris-Benedict) – estimates the number of calories expended per day based on gender, age, height, and weight
Resting Metabolic Rate (Lean Mass) – estimates the number of calories expended per day based on lean mass
Body Fat – rapidly provides body fat percentage from 3 site assessments
Body Mass Index (BMI) – identifies predicted risk for disease and compares with healthy values
Target Heart Rate – quickly identifies ideal heart rate training zones for effective aerobic training
Max HR Calculators – Determining Heart Rate Max is necessary to accurately identify an exerciser’s relative training zones for improved cardiorespiratory fitness or for competitive event preparation.
VO2max - Volume of Oxygen – Easily calculate your VO2max using the Astrand treadmill protocol, 1.5 mile run test or one-mile walk test and compare your aerobic capacity to the population norms.
• Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a person build or the composition of the body weight.
• Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as a better indicator of health risks than Body Mass Index.
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Basal Metabolic Rate: The BMR or Basal Metabolic Rate is the calorie requirement for your body to function when you are in complete rest. Also, the daily calorie needs for sedentary, Lightly active, Moderately active, Very active, Extra active activity level are calculated.
This App is ad supported.
★ Have Suggestions or Issues?
Email email@example.com and you'll get a prompt response
MyFitness calculator Includes:-
• TDEE Calculator = (Total Calories intake calculator ) How many calories should you be consuming each day?
• Macros Nutrients Calculator - How many grams of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat should you be eating at each
• BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator = Basal Metalbolic Rate
• One Rep Max Calculator
• Water Intake Calculator (Water your body) Water consumption calculator – calculates/suggests to you a goal to reach each day
• Max Heart Calculator
• Tablet-optimized UI
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Calculate all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs,
• Body Mass Index( BMI Calculator ): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. BMI Calculator provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight. Just enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range. -BMI Calculator can be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
TDEE is the amount calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and even digesting food!
The IIFYM TDEE Calculator is designed to give you your exact TDEE based on a few key factors (BMR + TOTAL ENERGY EXPENDITURE).
TDEE is the most important bit of information available to us when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight which is why the IIFYM TDEE Calculator is based on the most exact TDEE formulas available.
Fat Weight Loss Secret
• If we eat more calories than our body requires, we will gain weight watchers.
• If we eat less calories than our body needs, we will lose weight watchers.
• Unless we know exactly what our TDEE is, we have no way of knowing how many calories to consume to burn body fat or gain muscle
Find out how many calories you need and use MyFitnessPal or any Calorie Counter or Calorie tracker app to track your calories.
BMR = Basal Metalbolic Rate (similar to RMR = Resting Metabolic Rate)
Your BMR (BMR calcualtor) is represents the number of calories your body burns at rest. The BMR calcualtor will calculate the precise amount of calories your individual body requires to keep you alive.
The BMR Calculator is not a TDEE Calculator so you should not base any dietary decision on the number our BMR calculator spits out