✔ BMI Calculator
✔ Blood Pressure Severity Calculator
✔ Body Fat Percentage Calculator
✔ Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) Calculator
✔ Human Water Requirement Calculator
✔ Body Adiposity Index (BAI) Calculator
✔ Blood Alcohol Level Calculator
BMI Calculator allows you to calculate the body mass index and the corresponding body shape category. Weight and height are the inputs and they can be entered either in metric or imperial units.
Blood Pressure Severity Calculator can be used to check the severity of your blood pressure. It uses the systolic and diastolic pressure measurements to check whether the BP is low, normal or falls under any categories of hypertension.
Body Fat Percentage Calculator uses weight, waist, wrist, hips and forearm measurements to calculate the body fat percentage and corresponding body category.
BMR Calculator allows you to find the basal metabolic rate in calories (in Metric and English units).
Human Water Requirement Calculator uses the body weight to calculate the amount of water which one should consume a day in US ounces, milliliters and number of glasses.
Body Adiposity Index Calculator uses Age group, height and hip circumference to calculate the BAI and corresponding body category.
Blood Alcohol Level Calculator can be used to calculate the blood alcohol level and its effect in body. It uses weight, quantity, alcohol content and duration of drinking.
This application currently contains the following calculators
1) Heart Disease Risk Calculator
2) BMI (Body Mass Index)
3) Blood Group Finder
4) Pregnancy Due Date
5) Body Fat Calculator(BFC)
6) Basal Metabolic Rate(BMR)
7) Lean Body Mass (LBM)
8) Pregnancy Due Date
9) Body Surface Area(BSA)
10) Waist to Hip Ratio(WHR)
11)Ideal Body Weight (IBW)
12)Actual Body Weight (ABW)
13)Body Frame finder
and more to come in next release.
The calculators provided in this section are for information purposes only. They are not meant to be a substitute for professional advise and are not to be used for medical diagnosis. The authors make no claims of the accuracy of the information contained herein and these suggested doses are not a substitute for clinical judgement.The calculators provide only approximate values of the indices indicated and therefore should not be used for clinical or diagnostic purposes.
La CALCULADORA FITMACRO te ayudara a calcular exactamente los macronutrientes que necesitas para lograr con éxito tu objetivo.
• Cálculos para etapa de mantenimiento
• Cálculos para etapa de pérdida de peso
• Cálculos para etapa de ganancia de peso
• Cálculos para día de realimentación
• Utiliza dos formulas diferentes para el cálculo de calorías de mantenimiento (Lean Mass y Mifflin-St Jeor)
• Utiliza tu somatotipo (tipo de cuerpo) para el cálculo de los macronutrientes.
• Utiliza la dieta flexible y la dieta clásica según tus necesidades.
• Calcula la fibra exacta que tu cuerpo necesita a diario
• Contiene un icono de ayuda para auxiliar al usuario
Things you can do with Calorie Counter Fitmacro:
• Create and edit profiles (Definition, Maintenance, Muscle gain): Each profile you create, contains the macronutrients you should consume daily, these are prepared by the Fitmacro Calculator.
• Ideal for those who use the Flexible Dieting (IIFYM), with refeed days automatically calculated.
• Create custom recipes: With this tool, you can create and modify recipes whenever you want.
• Fast Track: These will help you to track food and an estimate each ingredient, ideal for those who go out to eat at restaurants.
• Barcode scanner
• Search your foods high in fiber, carbohydrates, fats, and proteins very fast.
• Record your daily weight and write importante notes.
• Check the details of your progress with percentages and graphs for your motivation
• Check the information of your day with graphics and all the macros you need to eat.
• You can share food with other users in our database.
• Check foods that other users have shared.
• Visualize your daily report (Macronutrients).
• Create, edit and remove foods.
• Food intake recommendations..
• Create alarms and notifications for every meal.
• With Fitmacro you can share your macros in Facebook
These are some of the tools that Fitmacro gives you , We hope you like and enjoy it.
With this free application you can find them out with just one touch!
You can calculate your exact total daily energy expenditure and make custom nutrition plans. With clear graphics and animations you will be able to set your goal and see the suggested macro nutrients for your diet.
And if you are really serious about your body, then you can integrate the data of this app with the measurements taken with the Body Diary app (available at:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.selanto.body). In this way you will have a precise overview on how your diet or your workouts impact on your body sizes.
Stay healthy, be fit today!
BodyCal is the ultimate body calculator that can help you set and achieve goals. BodyCal is designed to assist you when starting a diet, whether that be to lose or gain weight. There is no better app - That’s a fact.
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
Largest amount of calculators that are specific to your body. Ranging from IIFYM, Macronutrients Calculator, BMI, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Percentage, Tape Measure Body Fat, Caliper Body Fat, BMR, TDEE, Water Intake, Ideal Weight, Target Heart Rate, One-Rep Max. All easy to use and accurate! Many more tools too!
Our macro plans and diet plans ranging from Ketogenic (Atkins), Paleo,Low Carb, Low Fat, Zone Diet, Body Building and Textbook.
IIFYM simply means eating a diet that meets your macronutrient needs. The idea of IIFYM is simple – you eat whatever foods you like the fill your allotment of proteins, carbs and fats. This can set your target that can later be added to myfitnesspal. This can also be used for macro nutrition calculator with diet plans including: Ketogenic, BodyBuilder, Paleo, Low Carb, Zone Diet, Low Fat.
BMI, or body mass index, is a simple calculation that is commonly used to indicate whether you're a healthy weight for your height. Your BMI is calculated by dividing your weight in kilograms by your height in metres squared.
BODY FAT (Tape & Calipers):
This body fat calculator is based on the body fat algorithms developed by the U.S. Navy, U.S. Army and the YMCA. There is 4 measurements to calculate body fat with a tape measure and also body fat with calipers
BODY FAT TESTING WITH SKINFOLD CALIPERS
The Skinfold caliper is a device which measures the thickness of a fold of your skin with its underlying layer of fat. By doing this at the key locations can be a quite accurate representative of the total amount of fat that is on your body.
Calculations include: Jackson/Pollack, Parillo, Durnin and Womersley, Sloan. It can also be used with different body types from Caucasian to African American using different formulas.
BODY FAT TESTING WITH TAPE MEASURE
This tape-measure test is used to estimate your percent body fat. It is usually quite accurate. This includes measurements from U.S Navy, YMCA, Covert Bailey.
Need to know what your one-rep max (1RM) is for a new workout program based on percentages? Use the calculator and formulas to figure it out. Of course, this is only an estimate. Don’t take this for fact.
For any queries or for more suggestions please feel free to email email@example.com
Many thanks and enjoy!
Only have a kettlebell? That's okay because Gymster will only return exercises that can be performed with the equipment selected.
Store your data and monitor your progress in the gym using the history feature as well as repeating a favourite random exercise.
Gymster also hosts a growing recipes section of exciting nutritious meal ideas.
The app uses GPS technology and / or Count Steps for calculating the distance and Bluetooth LE to connect the heart rate monitor and manages the reception of telephone calls during the activity.
The app tracks the progress of your cardio workouts (duration, distance, altitude steps, calories burned, etc.) To help you develop a lifestyle and healthy habits and achieve the goals of your workout.
Monitoring activities with Google Maps.
Share your progress with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, WhatsApp and others.
Archive your activities in your storage Google Drive.
The coach voice will inform you on the pace of the workout and heart rate zones, if will associate a heart rate monitor, that your heart is supporting.
Decide how to calculate your maximum heart rate and related heart rate zones with workout formulas Karvonen, Cooper, Astrand, Tanaka, Cerretelli and Ball State University or customized.
Run the Test and the Test orthostatic heart rate recovery for constantly monitoring your fitness (requires heart rate monitor).
The statistical and analytical graphics will help you better understand the effectiveness of your workouts.
Bet you never thought your phone or tablet could do that?
The Heart Rate Plus app will measure your heartbeat with great accuracy, using your smartphone’s camera sensor and flashlight by processing the images of your pulse on your finger!
Instant, accurate, and excellent for monitoring your health and fitness.
✔ Fast and accurate measurement
✔ Save result for access later
✔ Real time pulse graph
✔ Nice graphic with classic LCD display
✔ Share result with your friends (coming soon)
Please read carefully before using this app.
★ Hold the tip of your index finger over the back camera lens and flash of your phone or tablet.
Do not press too hard or you will restrict circulation which will result in an inaccurate reading.
★ After a second or two, you should see your heart pulse graph.
Keep holding your finger still for five more seconds to compute your heart rate and update the number.
For best results, hold your finger still for 10 seconds to get an accurate heart rate.
Follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HeartRatePlusApp
*** If you like this app, please support us, you can remove ads from the Menu
***We welcome your ideas and suggestions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: This app is not a medical product!
• Free Tracking of Runs, Bike Rides & More
• GPS Maps & Records Time in Workout, Distance, Speed, Splits, Laps and more
• Voice Feedback – Customize when and what feedback you want
• Share Results with Facebook, Twitter or via Email
• See Workouts Online at My.Digifit.com
Now integrates with:
Add a Heart Rate Monitor For*:
• Real-time Heart Rate, Charts and Training Feedback
• More Accurate Caloric Burn!
• Fitness Assessments – Measure Your VO2 Max & Overall Fitness Levels, Create Custom Heart Rate Training Zones
• Custom Heart Rate Zones – Create Your Own or Let the New Fitness Assessments Create Them for You
• Track Indoor Cardio like Rowing & Elliptical
Supported Heart Rate Monitors:
• Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth Classic Heart Rate Monitor
• Zephyr HxM Bluetooth Classic Heart Rate Monitors
• Scosche Rhythm and MyTREK Heart Rate Monitors (Pulse)
* Heart Rate Monitor support and Fitness Assessments require in-app upgrades.
iCardio Free Version
(See Below for Full Heart Rate Monitor Supported Features)
Track your workouts indoors & out – runs, rides, Spin® and other exercises like rowing and elliptical*. Map your outdoor runs and rides, record your time, distance, speed and more, then share your results. Swipe through to see maps, charts, and other stats in real-time or in results.
• Track Distance, Time, Pace/Speed and Splits
See your progress real-time with easy-to-read metric screens. Swipe through to see maps, charts, and other stats.
• Complete Route Mapping
See your routes and progress real-time with an overlay of key metrics. View all your past routes in results. Zoom in and out for more details.
• Listen to Voice Feedback as you Workout
Hear pace / speed, distance and elapsed time when you reach selected distance or time milestones (ex. every mile or every 5 minutes).
• See Your Results and Charts for All Workouts
View overall stats (pace/speed, distance, time duration and more) as well as pace charts, route maps, and split breakouts.
• Share Results, Charts and Maps
E-mail your workout results or post them to Facebook or Twitter. Export to .CSV, .GPX, or .TCX files and analyze your data in depth.
• Sync Data to the Web and View Online
Never lose your data with automatic cloud back up. Syncs all devices so you have all your data on your iPhones, iPods and iPads, and a bigger view of you online.
Add Heart Rate Monitor Support and Fitness Assessments In-App Upgrades
Add a Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth Classic heart rate monitor, Scosche Rhythm or Zephyr HxM for real-time heart rate and training feedback. Enjoy great cardio workouts and track your health effortlessly with iCardio. Also now in beta - Bluetooth Low Energy support for the HTC One and Samsung Galaxy S4, as well as for DROID RAZR (Polar H7 and H6 BLE HRM only for RAZR).
• Track Heart Rate with Real-Time Charting
Cardio is what we live for! Get the most out of your iCardio experience by monitoring your heart rate zones (aerobic, anaerobic, etc.) using the real-time chart, in depth analysis and more. Great customizable voice feedback based on zones and transition too.
• Calories Based on Your Heart Rate Intensity
Our calorie algorithms are driven by heart rate and factor in your height, weight, age, gender and fitness level – the only way to get accurate Calorie burn numbers.
• Custom Heart Rate Zones
Manually adding custom zone ranges by workout type, or create your custom zones using our Fitness Assessments.
• Fitness Assessments
Ever wonder how fit you are, or if training is paying off? Now you can know with a heart rate monitor and our Fitness Assessments upgrade. Create custom heart rate training zones; estimate your VO2 Max and Fitness Rank (from 1 to 100, age adjusted), and more. Watch your fitness level increase with good training. How cool is that?
See more at www.digifit.com/android
With this app you will be able to:
Calculate your Basal Metabolism Rate and Calories to gain or lose weight with the following formulas:
- Mifflin-St Jeor
- Owen Equation
- Alan Aragon
Calculate your 1RM and repetitions and weights with the following routines:
- 5/3/1 Wendler Routine
- Smolov Routine
- Smolov Jr Routine
More calculators as:
- Water needs for a day
- % Fat with various methods.
Calculate your macronutrients needs for a day just knowing your weight and calories.
BMI, Water, Calories, % Fat... all your needs in just one app. A complete suite to all your needs about your body.
Knowing you BMI, Water needs, Calories, % Fat, you will be able to be fit as you want.
All people, need to know their BMI, Water consumption needs, calories required, % fat... you will be really healthy knowing this.
If you have problems using this application, please, leave me a feedback and some stars. I will try to help you.
This app is free. So if you are happy with it, keep using it and talk about this to your friends.
★ EASY★, ★INSTANT★ and ★ CONVENIENCE★.
✓Launch the heart rate tracker, put your finger on the camera....
★ START..15,14,13....3.2.1..DONE! Fast! ★
✓This app track your pulse rate using the camera of your phone. I have compared it with some pulse meter. The result is accurate.
✓Just talked to my friend, she used to take pulse rate using pulse meter and keep log by writing done for some reason. But now using this app, she can take her heart rate any time and have a nice log to present.
✓Feeling enough with the limitation from other free heart rate / pulse rate apps? Now get this heart rate tracker,
★"FREE" ★ with ★ALL FEATURES ★ ready.
✓How accurate it is? Watch the video, it shows how close are the reading of the app and that of a pulse meter.
✓All the data are saved and NICELY displayed to you. They are well organized in categories
★ "REST","EXERCISE" or "POST EXERCISE" ★
or you can simply use the state "GENERAL"
✓More, Heart Rate Monitor gives you your ★fitness level★ information, the lower your cardio rate, most likely, the fitter your are
✓And more, HR Monitor shows your exercise intensity level calculated based on your personalized maximum
heart rate zone. And shows you which heart rate zone you are in -
★"Recovery Zone", "Fat-Burning Zone", "Target Heart Rate Zone" and the "High Intensity Zone".★
Perfect for you to monitor your exercise intensity for High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) ★
★Heart beat recognition★
The heart rate monitor app detects your pulse by using the camera of your phone. When your heart beats, the volume of the blood flowing through your finger tip be changed. This heart rate monitor apps use the camera to capture the image and use algorithms to recognize the heart beat. And thus calculate the cardio rate.
Please ensure the environment is well-lit for the best performance of the camera
After the pulse rate has been tracked, you can choose your status : General, Rest, Exercising or Post Workout.
If you choose to be in General or Rest mode, the cardio rate is used judge your health status. By research, If a person is fit, his/her cardio rate will be lower. If a person gets a high cardio rate while resting, probably he/she will need to do more exercise.
Pulse Rate is a very good indication of your workout intensity. If you choose the state to be Exercising or post-workout, the application will tell you what heart rate zone you are in.
★Cardio Rate Log★
This application also provides you will a good log of your heart rate tracked. You can use this history log to see how is your health condition improves or how your workout improving.
1.Start HR Tracker App
2.Put the "TIP" of your finger on the camera.
3.Ensure Flash LED is on/environment is well-lit and Don't press too hard.
4.The result should show in a few seconds.
This app is definitely working, if the reading cannot be obtain, try below instructions
1. Ensure Flash LED is on or environment is well-lit.
2. Ensure your finger "TIP" is covering the camera "steadily".
3. DON'T press too hard.
Note: This is not a medical device.
There are several benefits of a healthy life. Your body becomes free from various forms of disorders and thus, you get a longer life.
- enhancement of hrm-csv export (feature 1b) with:
start of bpm measurement/gps at hh:mm:ss
--> time between GPS points, latitude, longitude, altitude, BPM, speed, distance
- time for notification in statusbar switchable
- threshold for recording from 20..200 bpm possible(switchable)
- auto-reconnect if ble-device disconnects
- statistics data
- gps tracking with address resolving for geocodes, formula for calories
- gps tracking with recording and storage into file(incl. BPM values)
- energy measurement (handling of energy expended flag)
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV): Display, record, saving to files and export:
Distance between two heartbeats is defined as the time between the start of two contractions of the ventricles.
This beginning of ventricular contraction appears on the ECG as a so-called R-wave.
The distance between two R-waves is referred to as the RR interval.
The RR interval can be defined as the reciprocal of the heart rate convert
(60 BPM ~ 1000 ms: 60 BPM ~ 1000 ms RR interval).
The RR intervals are not the same length as a rule, but subject to fluctuations.
The quantification of these changes are termed heart rate or heart rate variability (HRV). ( BPM = Beats perMminute).
- handling of RR-intervals (heart rate variability) and export (for further processing e.g. by Kubios-SW)
- Heart Rate Monitoring (HRM): Display, record, saving to files and export:
- display recorded BPM's stored in file, export bpm values as csv-file
- parameter: max/min BPM
- increase/decrease speed of displaying bpm curves
- auto-adjust min-max coordinates
- system notification of heart rate, bpm-average, calories
- multi language(text and announcements)
- voice output of BPM values(speech)
- min-/max - BPM tone, alerting function
- gps measurement: time, distance, average speed, altitude over sea level
- allow inaccurate BLE-interface if BLE-device isn't standard conform (e.g. Ciclio BLE chest strap), ....
- tones and alarms can be toggled from recording screen so you don't have to quit the activity to silence the audio.
- keep screen always ON when recording (switchable)
- toggle: keep bluetooth active after app finished or switch off
- direct connection button to previous used ble-device without scaning
- changeable layout colors
ONLY for smartphones >= Android-4.3 and Heart Rate Measurement Devices with Bluetooth 4.0 ( = BLE = Bluetooth Low Energy = Bluetooth Smart).
Devices with elder Bluetooth-Interface as BT-2, BT-3 or ANT/ANT+ are NOT supported!