Would like to try this but I live in Montana. The hash is always unreachable unless one were a regular mountain climber. I am not at all able to do that, sadly.
Best geohashing app
The new update looks great
A really useful geohashing app. I use it all the time and greatly appreciate the absence of nagging ads. I'd like one more feature when uploading to the Wiki. I'd like to be able to set the categories Expeditions and Coordinates reached / not reached. --Sourcerer Thanks!
Today's a holiday It can't retrieve the stock info. Can I do that manually?
New in version 0.9.1:
- A Known Locations feature! Be notified when a hashpoint is near a familiar location!
- Start with the last-used Graticule or the Graticule picker screen!
- Better display of the infobox if obscures the final destination point!
- The usual sort of minor updates!
- And more! Check the version history popup in the app itself!