LapTimer offers more than 750 predefined racing tracks world wide. With its assistants, it is extremely easy to setup - just click your track and drive. It fully automates your lap timing using GPS, and presents the results to all kinds of media.
You are not limited to track driving. For example, you may define your home and working locations as a 'track', collect statistics on different ways chosen, and analyze / optimize the time used every day.
Want to show your drive to your friends? Recorded data can be analyzed using purpose designed views, making it easy to analyze and improve your driving performance. This includes several export formats including Google Earth.
Using online racing, you can use LapTimer in competition. LapTimer offers a Hall of Fame, allows watching you and your friends on track - all in real time. Compare your sector times, braking / acceleration points, and learn from each other.
You can start with your plain smartphone in the beginning and add external GPS and OBD II sensors later, step by step, and as you need it.
Please note that functionality depends on your device, the LapTimer edition chosen, and sometimes even external sensors added (like OBD II). Please visit our web page to get the full story. All edition can be upgraded later.
There are quite expensive stand alone solutions for track days available. Be smart and own the leading edge tool simply by using your Android smartphone. Besides the professional area, there is no known solution that offers more functionality than LapTimer does - across the market. As our ambition is to offer the best tool, LapTimer is enhanced continuously.
Please visit http://www.gps-laptimer.de for detailed information on versions, FAQs / documentation, in depth technology background information, online racing, and supported device configurations. Join our user community on http://www.gps-laptimer-forum.de to be involved in future development - all with first class support.
Please check http://www.gps-laptimer.de/Compatibility_Android.html for compatibility information and guidance on external sensors.
This is the Petrolhead Edition of Harry's LapTimer. The main differences compared to Rookie Edition are video recording in parallel to data recordings as well as full on device video overlaying. In addition, LapTimer Petrolhead features advanced analytics and online functions.
Important: As a power app, LapTimer is quite demanding in terms of main memory and processing power. The Geekbench benchmark shows a good comparison of current devices and their processing performance. My tests using LapTimer v18 show you need a device scoring 1200 in the MultiCore benchmark to have fun. This means a device like Samsung's S III is kind of the lower end. Especially when recording and overlaying video, go as far up as possible.
In case you have purchased LapTimer Rookie already, please check the Add-ons view in your Rookie app for an InApp upgrade from Rookie to Petrolhead.
RaceChrono has following major features:
• Lap timer for circuit and point-to-point tracks (both standing start and flying start is supported)
• Gauges for viewing all live data
• Analysis mode with smooth scrolling configurable map and graphs
• Lap list with optimal lap time calculation
• Library of over 1600 pre-made racing circuits
• Intuitive track editor for creating your own track maps
• Virtually unlimited amount of saved sessions
• Virtually unlimited session length
• Smooth graphics especially on devices that support hardware acceleration
• Bluetooth GPS support up-to 20 Hz (for superior accuracy over internal GPS)
• Internal GPS support
Available through in-app-purchases (also included in RaceChrono Pro):
• Support for VBOX Sport, RaceDAC and OBD-II readers (Devices pack)
• Predictive lap timing (Analysis pack)
• Time difference and time gain channels (Analysis pack)
• Reference laps picked from other sessions for comparison (Analysis pack)
• Exporting to VBO, CSV and NMEA formats (Devices pack or Analysis pack)
Notice, devices with Android 2.2 will get an older version of the application with slightly fewer features
Track Attack is a GPS based lap timer, data logger and video recorder, all in one for the Motorsports enthusiasts! All you need is your phone. No external GPS adapter is required. No additional video recorder. No Track Maps to download.
Note: Use with external GPS Bluetooth devices from QSTARZ is supported.
Never hit the race track again without it!
With Track Attack, you simply show up to any race track for any motor sport type (road racing, rally cross, oval racing, drag racing, auto-x and hill climbs), start a new session and drive! Track Attack will figure out if you are one of our over 400+ race tracks across the world, automatically set the track start/finish line OR automatically determine the start/finish line for you if you are on a brand new race track. If you are on a new race track, you can create the track immediately and make it available to everyone else immediately for everyone else on Track Attack to use. No need to ever download a track map again.
All of this is done with just your phone. No external GPS adapter needed!
You have the option to not just log your lap times and figure out how to get faster but you can also record the synchronized video for instant playback and analysis as soon as you get off the race track.
The video playback will also display key data points such as the lap timer, vehicle speed, the driven track map, your location on the track, acceleration points, deceleration points and all synchronized. Track Attack lets you record and playback your track sessions just like in the video games and track focused solutions which costs thousands of dollars.
Track Attack works for both lap-based motorsports (Road Racing, Oval Racing (NASCAR style), Rally Cross) and point to point based motorsports (Drifting, Hill Climb, Rally Stages, Drag Racing, Autocross) or just do a free drive to record your expedition with the Fun Run mode.
Track Attack is a free download where you can create three sessions for free and then upgrade to one of two options:
Lap Timer - $4.99 USD (cost will vary in different countries) this all functionality minus recording video. Basically a GPS based lap timer like AiM Solo but much much lower cost.
PRO - $14.99 USD (cost will vary in different countries) this is all functionality with no limitations.
Track Attack is also available for iOS and Windows Phone so your friends can be on the same platform to share and compare your lap times. No excuses to ever hit the track without a lap timer again.
Check out the http://www.trackattackapp.com or join us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/trackattackapp to keep up with our updates, frequently asked questions and support!
When you watch a football game, you might have felt confused “how many minutes has it gone by from the beginning of the game?”
Most of the information about the game is provided in the form of “In the Xth minutes of the second half”. However, you often need to show it with the time from the beginning of the game.
During your calculation the game moves forward by the second, and you must be get distracted.
But now, you get an application named “FOOTBALL TIMER”.
This is an app which always ticks down the time from the beginning of the game.
No need to calculate, and you can concentrate attention on watching the game with
- GPS Laptimer, times all your laps and partial sectors
- Real Time sector by sector Live Timing per each Track
- Live Tracking, track position up to 1Hz refresh rate
- G-Force meter
- Online HD telemetry,very precise data point by point of accelerations, speeds, times anywhere in the path
- Automatic video telemetry overlay for video editors
- Works without internet or wifi
- External Bluetooth antennas supported and easy configuration
- Database with more then 1000 tracks, permanent, kart, hill-climbs, pitbike, ovals, all types!
- Track Editor, create your own tracks and stretches and share it with others drivers
- Auto lap uploading in real time
- Racechrono / Trackmaster / CSV session importer
- See and analyse all your sessions details and telemetry and compare with other users.
- Lap Player, recreate them as if they were live.
- DashWare / CSV / Nmea exporter
- Automatic Best lap per Track and vehicle Ranking
- Public and private profile
The measurement using an external GPS receiver by Bluetooth is possible.
To cmmunicate with external GPS receiver, external GPS receiver should be able to send NMEA0183 RMC sentence with SPP(Serial Port Profile).
Log of the measurement data can be recorded by NMEA0183 RMC sentence (the measurement data acquired from the terminal is output as it is, log format might change depending on the specification of the terminal).
By using recorded log, the speed and the track line can be analysed.
Measurement track information can be made by using Google Maps. Two or more measurement sector can be installed in the made measurement track, and the measurement track can be set as a circuit or a section.
Measurement track information for major circuits is set beforehand.
You simply place a Start/Finish point on the map provided, and every time you cross that line, a split time is calculated.
This version does not allow export
- Enduro and Endurocross
- Mountain biking
- other outdoor circuit sports in harsh conditions
Laptimer will allow for tracking time for up to 15 different competitors at a time. Lap times are uploaded to your secured online profile where at your leisure you can further analyse competitors performance.
Privacy is guaranteed as only the devices that your authorize are able to log your laptop.
Track owners and event organisers can contact us for a track version of Laptimer.
Only works with our transponder Pebbles and if you do nto have one, this application may look nice on your phone but will not do much!!!
If you are interested in the Ads Free version, for a small fee you can download Round & Workout Timer+
Please email me if there are any questions or issues.
- Added Create a new Profile button
- Added additional workout time options
- Fixed Load Your Bell option for most devices
* Please keep the files small, 2-4 seconds
* If the bell doesn't play in the 1st round, it's too large to load in time
* Sometime you need to restart the app for the file to load correctly.
- Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
- Removed the 2nd notification icon for Android 4.3 and higher.
- Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.
- Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
- Fixes for some devices
* Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
* Swipe between the profiles
* Added Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options - now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes to the main screen
- Added reset & Exit buttons to the main screen
- Added Round Time overrides option for rounds 1-6, so you can set a different time for each of the first 6 rounds
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- Modified to save automatically when you touch the back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added an ability to rotate landscape with a larger clock option (scrollable screen)
- Added a Large Clock In Landscape check box option.
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
**Please note that this is a Beta version of the app released due to incredible demand. We're working 24/7 to bring you a more complete version. Updates will be released around the clock so stay tuned.**
- Notifications will be coming soon.
If you experience any issues with the app please email email@example.com
From the best stats site around comes the Squawka Football App: THE most comprehensive football app ever made.
“Like having a mini Gary Neville in the palm of your hand.”
“This app is so good it will break up relationships!”
The Squawka Football App is the most complete 24/7 football app any fan could ever want, install it now to get:
*The most in-depth hand-held football companion around.
*Real-time stats on leagues from all over the world including the World Cup 2014, Premier League, La Liga and the UEFA Champions League.
*All the stats, photos, news and more on your favourite team or player LIVE and absolutely free while you watch the big game.
*Ground-breaking animations of key in-game events minutes after they happen.
*Instant stats on your favourite team or player in seconds with our incredible navigation system.
*Totally 100% FREE. No paid upgrades!
Now covering the World Cup, Premier League, Championship, Ligue 1, Serie A, Bundesliga, Liga MX, Eredivisie, Brasileiro Serie A, MLS, Australian A-League, Russian League, UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League.
Got a question? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
“As a fan I don't think you can ask for anything more”
Stopwatch is a feature rich precision talking timer. Inspired by the short comings of the iphone stopwatch and the leading android offerings. This digital stopwatch is classy, simple to use, yet highly configurable for advanced users.
Current lap time, split times, delta times, stats, speech, side button operation and touch screen locking make Talking Stopwatch the ideal stopwatch for runners and athletes.
Main Stopwatch Features
* Interval Speech
* Action Speech
* Email export
* Display precision: 1/1000, 1/100, 1/10 & 1 second.
* Speech precision: 1/1000, 1/100, 1/10 & 1 second.
* 100 hours max duration.
* Large clear display with multiple views
* Total time
* Current lap time
* Lap times
* Split times
* Fastest lap
* Average lap
* Slowest lap
* Lap number
* Delta fastest lap
* Delta average lap
* Time notifications
* Lap time range
* Works with side buttons
* Screen stays awake
* Touch screen lock
* Runs in background
* Lap on/after stop
* Auto scales for hours and precision.
* Time measured with system time (1/1000 second)
* Speech actions configurable.
* Tiny file size compared to Ultrachron,Stopwatch & Timer and Hybrid Stopwatch
Key Design Principles
The timer display is large and clear even in bright sunlight, a very important consideration for running,jogging, sailing or cycling. The timer has multiple screens views accessed via a horizontal swipe.
Lap timer operates precisely to 1/1000 second via on-touch actions (not on-press). Nearly all other stopwatches and lap timers on the Android market operate on press... these timers are not as accurate as Talking Stopwatch since a press can take up to 1/3 second and yet a touch is instantaneous.
Easy operation on the move
For a stopwatch to be used when actually performing an exercise or activity such as running, there are considerations that most stopwatches and split timers do not address. Ideally a user should be able to operate the timer when in a pocket or other location from which the screen may not be visible. Side button operation, speech and touch screen locking combine to allow Talking Stopwatch to be used easily in this way.
Adaptability as a multi-use timer
Talking Stopwatch was designed as a track timer for runners; however we feel it is also ideal many other timing scenarios as follows:
* Jogging stopwatch
* Swimming stopwatch(coached)
* General athletics timer
* Gym training timer
* Circuit training timer.
* Treadmill timer.
* Cycling stopwatch
* Everyday Chronograph / chronometer tasks
* Skiing timer
* Cooking timer
* Time out / naughty corner timer
* Yachting / sailing timer
* Lecture timer
* Meeting timer
* Track lap timer for motorsports
* Slot car racing timer!.. yes really ..( see below)
* Team sports stopwatch - football, soccer, basketball, baseball ,lacrosse etc.
IMPORTANT: On first use after install you may be prompted to select a default TTS Speech Engine to use with the Stopwatch: we recommend you select 'PICO, 'SVOX' or 'IVONA'. Some devices may also prompt to download missing speech language data from PLAY. These are standard Android procedures to enable TTS Speech on your device.
If you have any problems enabling speech please refer to your device documentation.
Talking stopwatch is still an amazing free stopwatch without speech so please don't leave negative feedback for TTS speech issues.
This is the FREE version of Talking Stopwatch.
The paid version ( Talking Stopwatch Pro) has with unlimited history and email, plus more speech options.
All you have to do is take a photo of an object you wish to store dimensions of. Then you add dimensions with arrows, angles and text labels with very intuitive interface.
You have ability to organize your sketches with folder system, export and share them with your friends or business partners.
Good tool for floor plans, area calculations and site Notes.
A must draw tool for all real estate agents, engineers, carpenters, architects, auction sellers, construction workers.
Free alternative for "My Measurements & Dimensions" for IPhone without Ads and full functional!
*** only for 0.99€ you can upgrade to Pro version ***
Pro version saves data on SD-Card or internal big storage (16 GB, 32 GB, etc), your projects will be not lost on app uninstall.
It works by analyzing the sound of wind passing the device microphone.
Wind Meter includes compass integration, so you can easily find wind direction too.
The application includes a wind speed converter.
Wind Meter supports multiple units of measure including MPH, Knots, Km/h, m/s and dynamic Beaufort scale.
There is an ability to calibrate your phone model to obtain more accurate results.
This application is not meant to be used in place of scientific instrumentation, but it can come close to real anemometer device.
Wind Meter is ideal for Windsurfing, Kitesurfing, Kiteboarding, Snowkiting or Gliding.
automatic calulation of the left flight time in accordance with the actual task.
Your can invalidate current/last flight or mark it as outlanding.
Adjustable working time.
Your can enter a new poker time during the flight.
Airplane and wake lock mode (need user permissions and for Android < 4.2).