* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
So if any application like Twitter/forsquare/photo with Geo-tag or any other app that require GPS,
they don't have to fix GPS signal all over again,
It will keep a notification to let you toggle on the service.
If you like this app, please like GPS Test on Facebook: -
GPS Test has five screens full of information: -
1) GPS signal (SNR) bar chart, showing the signal strength for each satellite, as well as the accuracy and status of the GPS.
2) Satellite positions in the sky (skyview), shown on a rotating compass.
3) Your current location on the earth shown as text and on a world map. The current position of the sun and the day/night transition curve is also shown.
4) Your current speed, heading and altitude shown as text.
5) The current time read from the GPS and the local time in your current timezone, as well as the sunrise and sunset times at your location.
Coordinate Grids supported by GPS Test:-
OSGB, UTM, MGRS, USNG, CH1903, Maidenhead.
Datums supported by GPS Test:-
WGS84, NAD83, NAD27, ED50, AGD66, AGD84, SAD69
If you like this app please look at ***GPS TEST PLUS***.
* Simple Navigation.
* Location Sharing (email, sms, twitter etc)
* Dials (Altimeter, Speedo and Compass)
* 7 segment LED font
* Dot Matrix font
* HUD mode
Works on Honeycomb O/S and large screen tablets.
GPS Test blog - http://gpstestapp.blogspot.com/
INTERNET permissions are only required for analytics and app wall in the AppBrain library. The app will work fine without a WiFi or data conection.
GPS Status - Raw GPS data: Number of Satellites, Location, Altitude, Accuracy and Speed.
GPS Fix - Reset your GPS state and download assistance data if your GPS is not working.
Magnet - Get magnetic field strength readings from your magnetometer. You can use this to calibrate your compass. Wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern and if the two values match, your magnetometer is calibrated.
You need a clear view of the sky to get a GPS signal, ideally outside or at least near a window.
To calibrate your compass, please stand clear of metal objects or electronics.
Tap on the values to change units. Speed: m/s, km/h, mph, knots. Length: m, ft. Location: degrees, minutes, seconds.
Some Motorola phones can't get a GPS fix if the device is set to Airplane mode.
Thanks for downloading!
**Not for usage on phones with android 4.2 or newer**
- Root access required -
- BusyBox Required -
- New HTC phones need NAND-unlock -
This app enhances your GPS by using a more accurate time estimation from a NTP server near you. Select one from the list, or add your own.
If the app doesn't work, please use "root checker" to check if you are correctly rooted and busybox is installed before you give a bad rating.
Attention: DEVICE MUST BE ROOTED FOR THIS APPLICATION
With FasterGPS you can select a NTP Server matching your region to speed up the process of getting a GPS fix.
This is an open source alternative to FasterFix!
• Read/Write access on system-Partition
Source code/Bug reports/Translations
You can donate money to support the development in-app.
• Root access: To write gps.conf file to system partition
• Internet access: To allow donations
Simple, free and ads free way to make your device GPS sensor active all the time!
What does it do?
- starts a background service which keeps your GPS sensor active all the time
- with simple settings you can choose three modes: fast, normal & slow
- can use wake lock (not allow device to go to sleep when screen is off)
- can be started on boot
- can show notification icon in you status bar when running
- 100% ads free or any other commercial activity
Why use it?
- reduce GPS cold start time
- no need to wait for GPS when you start application which need GPS (navigation, sports trackers, etc.)
- get better GPS fix in applications which use GPS sensor
- more precise tracking and navigating
- good for developers who use passive way to GPS sensor
Application can run on all Android devices with built-in, BT or USB GPS sensor.
Application can use a lot of device battery, use it with care and check/set settings to your needs.
Please DONATE if you find this application useful.
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No ads
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
• read phone status and identity: for auto-pause.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
TetherGPS allows you to share the GPS on one WiFi enabled Android device with another WiFi enabled Android Device.
TetherGPS can be launched by using the included 1x1 widgets, through intent broadcasts from other apps, or by using the launch buttons in the TetherGPS configuration app.
Example use - Connect your Nook Color and your HTC Evo to the same network, or tether the Nook Color to the HTC Evo with android-wifi-tether. Run TGPS Server on the HTC Evo and TGPS Client on the Nook color. The Nook Color will receive GPS data from the HTC Evo. Applications on the Nook Color such as Google Maps and Google Navigation will then work using the shared GPS data.
-Mock locations on the client device must be enabled. Settings>Applications>Development>Allow mock locations.
-GPS location must be enabled on both devices.
-Use the TGPS Client and TGPS Server widgets to enable the services.
If the widgets are not showing up in your widget list, check to make sure the application is installed on the device and not on the SD card.
If your device does not include a way to enable GPS navigation, download one of the freely available GPS toggle widgets from the Android Market.
TetherGPS uses the following intent listeners for activation by Tasker and other apps:
If TetherGPS does not show up in the market on your Nook or other tablet device, you can download the lite version with a fully featured client from our website, http://www.comptonsoft.com
HOW DOES IT WORK?
GPS Distance uses the GPS build into your phone to get locations. You'll have to physically visit the places you want to mark/plot. You can mark locations by saving the GPS coordinates when you are standing in the place you want to save. You can also measure distances from a location. This works in the same way as saving a location, with the only difference being that you must also specify a location to measure the distance from.
Using the GPS built into your phone you can map locations and get the distance between two positions. All locations are stored with the accuracy provided by the phone GPS. Accuracy doubly affects the accuracy of distances as the accuracy of both locations have to be taken into account. GPS accuracy is highly dependent on the accuracy which your phone GPS provides. Newer phones usually offer better accuracy than older phones, but your GPS readings are also affected by the location you are in. Open skies are usually better than enclosed spaces if you want to get better accuracy.
* Map locations
* Measure distances
* Add/Edit/Delete/Duplicate distances and locations
* Share map online:
- All locations and distances
- A location and distances
- A location and just one distance
SONY SMARTWATCH / SMARTWATCH 2 / SMART WIRELESS HEADSET PRO
* Measure distances
* Save to Android app
* View locations and distances directly on the SmartWatch
EASE OF USAGE / ADVANTAGES
Whether you use this application in your work, when doing sports or in any other recreational activity, you'll keep finding lots of new uses for this application.
One of the main advantages of this application is that you don't have to handle your phone to measure distance anymore, you can do it directly from your SmartWatch or Smart Wireless Headset Pro.
GREAT TO USE IN SPORTS
* Disc Golf
* Javelin throw
* Hammer throw
* Shot Put
LOCATIONS AND DISTANCES
* Find out how far it is between home and work (as the bird travels)
* Measure a stretch of land, road, path etc
* Measure the width of a river, field etc...
* Stake out an area or specify a distance (set your start position and keep walking until you've reached the distance you want).
* and more...
All locations and distances you've saved can be share online as a map. The link to the map can be share using any of your favourite social networks as well as email, sms and more.
SETTINGS AND HELP
You can open settings from the Android App and from Sony SmartConnect (LiveWare™ Manager) in your phone.
Global settings which affect both the Android Application as well as the SmartWatches and Headset such as distance display unit (FEET, METER or YARD) and GPS accuracy.
There are also specific settings for the Application as well as for the SmartWatches and Headset.
Settings also contain help pages for each part of the application (Android app help, SmartWatch help).
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
(screenshots in German but app in English)
For problems with offline maps I have to contact the MapsForge team for help. I only use there framework. Therefor I could not help directly.
Tip: on small screens hide timer or compass in settings
Android-Speedometer is certified as a safe app by http://www.appoozle.com
numeric values for:
- speed (km/h, mph or kn)
- altitude (from GPS or webservice)
- odometer (km, mi, nm)
- digital clock
- max. speed
- average speed
- daily odometer
- route recording and speed trend diagram
- accelerometer with variable start and stop speed
- time to distance (eg quarter mile)
- location (link to map available)
- available satellites and accuracy
- anchor alarm (leaving radius alarm)
- Headup-Display (HUD = MIRRORED view)
- automatic night mode
- custom font colors for day and night mode
- landscape view
- free floating transparent speedometer display
- widget for homescreens (Widgets do not work properly if app is installed on SD card. If you want to use the widget you must install the app in the internal memory of your device, if not App2SD is full supported.)
- save location and start pedestrian navigation to it (find your car)
- gpx, kml and csv file export and send for data exchange (e.g. with google earth)
- gpx file (re)import
- spoken speed warnings (any number of adjustable speeds) or spoken speed (NEEDS to install Text-to-Speech!!!)
- speed camera warning (radar) for many countries with metric units (no US or UK)
- map view with online maps from Google Maps or offline maps from OpenStreetMap (MapsForge)
Developer tested on
Android 4.2: Google NEXUS 7
Android 4.1.1: ASUS Transformer Infinity
Android 4.0.4: Samsung Galaxy Tab (with Cyanogen 9.2)
Android 4.0.3: HTC Sensation (with Revolution HD 6.8.2)
Android 3.2: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Flyer
Android 3.1: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Android 2.3: HTC Sensation, HTC Incredible S, HTC Flyer, Motorola Defy (with Cyanogen 7.2), Samsung Galaxy Ace
Android 2.2: HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Defy
Android 2.1: Motorola Defy (sound crash on anchor alarm, map crash and temporarily problems with speed update)
This app contains advertising to finance the program development and operation of the necessary server. Some providers collect anonymous data to personalize the advertising. You can disable the data collection (free of charge) or completely remove the advertising (charge) in app settings.
If anyone wants help translating the app to other languages - please send me a mail. It's very easy!
Please mail problems and suggestions! I will try to help in every case.
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email us if you would like to help localize Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Toggle screen brightness, screen time, WiFi, data, vibration, volume, Bluetooth, sync, screen rotation, airplane mode, and GPS
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
- Receive community-powered battery reports that compare and analyze the battery usage of popular apps such as Facebook and Twitter.
- The permissions are required to allow you to easily control your device settings and optimize your battery directly from within the widget. By having Battery Widget running, you’ll be contributing app performance data anonymously to the Battery Community, thereby helping other community members and app developers improve their Android battery performance.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
Тима Картман - Azerbaijan
New improvement will be available soon.
IMPORTANT: go outdoors to detect the GPS satellites!
Functionalities: GPS Glonass QZSS BeiDou Satellite Compass GoogleMaps OSM OSMDroid OpenStreetMap Bing BingMap Yandex Map Test AGPS A-GPS UTM MGRS Maidenhead WGS84 Xtra data Datum GPS/KM VMG (Velocity Made Good)
This App have three kind of maps to clearly show your destination and understand the route that is suitable for you during journey/ traveling.
This app has Normal, Satellite, Terrain maps to find driving and walking routes.
1. Normal, Satellite, Terrain maps.
2. Find Driving Route.
3. Find Walking Route.
Note: Its a free app supported by Ads.
• Clear Browser History
• Clear Call Log
• Clear text messages
• Clear Market Search History (including new android market history of v3.0.26+)
• Clear Google Search History
• Clear Search History
• Clear Google Map Search History
• Clear Gmail Search History
• Clear Clipboard Data
• Clear Youtube Search History (assist)
• Clear Google Search History(Android >= 1.6) (assistance)
• Clear all app cache files
• Clear Frequently Called (Frequently Contacted)
• Clear Download History
• SMS Remove/Delete
• Delete/Remove SMS by Conversation
• Call Log Remove/Delete
Q: How to clean your Google Map history?
A: If your Google Map history still comes out after clean, please visit http://www.google.com/history to disable the history records for your Google account.
Q: What should I do if force close happens?
A: Please use our another app named 'App Cache Cleaner' to do a clean-all action, and then open History Eraser again
■ v2.5.5 changes
1.add sms clear options to one touch clear list
now we can seperately del 4 kinds of thread,including:
a) Sent SMS/MMS
b) Received SMS/MMS
c) Failed SMS/MMS
d) SMS/MMS Draft
By using setting menu, you can alse choose not to del sms/mms when screen off or you can choose not to delete locked/protected sms/mms
■ v2.5 changes
1.add auto clear and preference setting
you can have schedule clear by menu-> setting -> select Clear When Screen Off.It will auto execute your last clear operation when screen off.
you can also set notification bar icon here and turn on phone rom memory statistics display.
2.add frequently called (Frequently Contacted) clear
some devices have a frequently called list in favorites tab.now the delete operation of this list is available.
3.add phone memory status showing
show your phone rom memory statistics.you can see how much memory freed after clear.
4.use new text message deletion and move this function to menu options
txt message deletion option moved to menu,you can delete all of your sms/mms by menu-> Del All SMS/MMS,Be ware that ALL of your text message will be deleted even if they are locked!
5.add option to show notification bar
you can show notification bar to have a quick switch.to enable this:
menu->Setting->check Notification Bar Icon.
6.adjust item display order.
move clear all apps cache function to the top of the list.
In seguito all'aggiornamento di parte di Google dell'applicazione Maps alla versione v7, Google ha rimosso da Maps alcune funzionalità, e per questo motivo alcuni telefoni potrebbero non funzionare più regolarmente con questa applicazione.
Il problema, è noto ai più ed è pure oggetto di vari ticket nel bugtrack android:
e pure, anche qui anche se secondo me meno opportuno
Mi scuso per il disagio, anche se dipendente da Google, e vi informo che se mi contattate vi posso istruire in un semplice workaround che vi possa funzionare l'applicazione.
Vi prego di non dare voti bassi per questo, ma di attendere un po' per la soluzione, o se come sembra, Maps reintegrerà alcune funzioni a noi necessarie.
Istruzioni per l'uso: avviare l'applicazione poco prima di arrivare sul posto dove lasceremo l'auto. Questo accorgimento permette al GPS interno al telefono di trovare le coordinate. Il tempo di recepimento delle coordinate, varia al tempo di fix del GPS, che è molto variabile di telefono in telefono. Alcuni telefoni impiegano anche mezzore intere senza mai trovarlo (ad esempio alcuni Samsung Galaxy S o S2) altri telefoni impiegano qualche minuto, altri solamente qualche secondo.
Una volta parcheggiato, e acquisite le coordinate, sarà sufficiente premere su SALVA COORDINATE, e le coordinate saranno salvate per il successivo recupero.
Quando dovremmo ritrovare la nostra auto, sarà sufficiente premere su "RITROVAMI!" per far avviare la gestione delle mappe di google, che indicherà il punto dove era stata parcheggiata l'auto, recuperando la posizione dalle coordinate gps precedentemente salvata. Dalle mappe di google, si potrà (per i telefoni che hanno la funzione abilitata) anche innescare la navigazione a piedi o in macchina verso il punto dove è situata la macchina, per recuperarla.
Niente di più facile vero?
In più non gira nessun banner, ne applicazioni extra quelle stock del sistema android. Tutto è totalmente grauito e semplice da usare.
Se hai dubbi non esitare a contattarmi a mezzo email!
Tag: ritrovami, coordinate, gps, macchina, ritrovamento, ritrova, gps fix, auto, moto, motorino, bicicletta,