GPS Doctor works by clearing stale cached values that can mislead your GPS chip as it searches for your location, then injecting the correct values into the chip using data downloaded from NTP and XTRA servers.
The "Quick Fix" option is available to automatically diagnose and correct many common GPS issues. Manual fix options are also available, including: forcing XTRA injection, forcing time injection, and clearing aiding data (all, almanac, ephemeris, time, position, UTC, ionospheric, health, SV Dir, SV Steer, SA, RTI, and CellDBInfo).
This app has been tested an verified to work on the Galaxy S line of phones as well as many HTC and Motorola devices. It is generic enough that it should work on EVERY available phone now. GPS Doctor is constantly improving, so please provide feedback if you use this app on another device.
"GPS Area Measure" is an excellent application for the calculation of the area on the map. App gives the highly accurate area, distance, angle and volume information.
Easy and fast insertion point can coordinate with the very delicate.
GPS Area Measure is used for:
- Map Measure
- Outdoor Measure
- Road repairing
- Range finder
- Distance measure
- Seal coating
- Jog tracking
- Field and pasture area measure
- Garden and farm work and planning
- Agricultural measure
- Solar panel installation
- Roof area estimation
- Trip planning
- Support for 50 languages
- GPS Tracking support
- Distance, Angle and Area Modes
- Metric and Imperial units
- Distance between points
- Angle between lines
- Area calculation
- Address information
- Volume calculation
- Direction info for lines (N/NNE/NE/ENE/E/ESE/SE/SSE/S/SSW/SW/WSW/W/WNW/NW/NNW)
- GPS coordinates for selected point
- Manage saved KML files (Open, Save and Share)
- Export KML file format to Google Earth and Google Maps
- Terrain and Satellite Views
- Delete last point or all points
Mobile ODIN is the on-device firmware flasher of choice. Just throw those firmware files on your (internal or external) SD card, start Mobile ODIN and flash away.
! Your device must be rooted to be able to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below to see if your device is supported !
If you use the EverRoot option, Mobile ODIN will root the firmware while you flash it. Checking out that new leaked firmware? No reason to lose root!
Currently supported devices:
- AT&T/Rogers Captivate SGH-I896/I897
- AT&T SGH-I777
- Sprint/Virgin/Boost Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710/VMUB/BST
- USCC SCH-R760
- LTE SHV-E210S
- LTE GT-I9305/T/N
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I747/M
- TMOUS SGH-T999
- Sprint/C-Spire SPH/SCH-L710
- VZW SCH-I535 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC/Cricket/MetroPCS Galaxy S3 SCH-R530/U/M/C
- LTE GT-I9505
- Sprint SPH-L720
- TMOUS SGH-M919
- USCC SCH-R970
- Canadia SGH-I337M
- LTE SM-G900F
- Oceania SM-G900I
- Korea SM-G900L
- Americas SM-G900M
- Sprint SM-G900P
- USCC SM-G900R4
- TMOUS SM-G900T
- Metro SM-G900T1
- Canadia SM-G900W8
Google Galaxy Nexus:
- GSM Maguro/Yakju/GT-I9250
- CDMA/LTE Toro/Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
Galaxy Note 2:
- LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I317/M
- TMOUS SGH-T889
- Sprint SPH-L900
- VZW SCH-I605 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC SCH-R950
Galaxy Note 3:
- Sprint SM-N900P
- TMOUS SM-N900T
- USCC SM-N900R4
- Canadia SM-N900W8
Galaxy Note 8.0":
- 3G GT-N5100
- Wi-Fi GT-N5110/13
- LTE GT-N5120
Galaxy Note 10.1":
- 3G GT-N8000
- Wi-Fi GT-N8010/13
- LTE GT-N8020
- Tab 7" GT-P1000
- Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200/L/10
- Tab 7.7" GT-P6800/10
- Tab 10.1" GT-P750/10
- Tab 2 7" GT-P3100/10/13
- Tab 2 10" GT-P5100/10/13
Flashing with Mobile ODIN does NOT increase your custom kernel flash counter or make the yellow warning triangle appear.
Discussion and support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You start by starting the app and the app will check your system has everything it needs to continue (like root). It may need to download an additional package, so it is advised you have Wi-Fi available.
Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN screen. It will list a set of partitions. Clicking a partition will allow you to select a file from your SD card to flash to that partition. Do not worry about selecting the wrong file - Mobile ODIN will not let you. Separate files (named after the partition) as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are supported.
From the desktop ODIN you may be used to "PDA", "PHONE", and "CSC" buttons. All three of these buttons have been replaced by the "Open file ..." button. This button will open the file you select from the SD card, and find all the partitions it can flash inside that file. So if you select a .tar file containing kernel and modem, the Kernel and Modem partitions will be set up to use that .tar file for flashing.
Now that we have selected what we want to flash, if you have the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot options allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Never again will you be without root! Select here which apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.
Now that we are all done selecting partitions and configuring EverRoot, we continue to "Flash firmware". Mobile ODIN will gather all the information it needs and perform the flash. Before starting, however, it will check that your battery level is over 50%, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected to flash. If all is well, it will reboot into recovery mode, and flash the firmware you have selected.
!!! Please read... YOU NEED AN EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GPS HARDWARE DEVICE TO GET IT WORKS !!!
### I always receive questions about how to use this app to connect their Notebook or PC, Mac, or tethering another Android ...etc. I have to clarify that the purpose of this app is to connect the Android device with an external Bluetooth GPS device, in order to "replace" the android's internal GPS.
If you dont understand what the purpose of the app, please don't dl.
Please install at your own risk.
@@@@@ For samsung devices @@@@@
If your device crash occasionally, please first turn on the internal GPS before using the app. It is a known problem with some samsung devices.
### Please understand that the app frontend is just a frontend, mainly for controlling and configuration purpose, and providing some handy info. so don't expect it has many functions, shows every details and in any desired format...etc.
**** Please first enable Allow Mock Locations in Setting ****
* can't guarantee all device+apps work, pls email me details :)
Now you can start/stop the service from other apps by sending the service or broadcast Intent :
Start - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_START
Stop - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_STOP
Toggle - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERIVCE_TOGGLE
* Note: You should first make sure you setup all the preferences and you can start the service correctly through the GUI frontend.
* try the workarounds (in preference) if failed to connect (eg, service discovery fail, connection refused)
Please report error or send me logcat if you got FC or any problems, with screen cap of any error messages, nmea log.
There are thousands combinations of [android version x mobile hardware x bluetooth gps hardware ]. Sorry that it is impossible to provide support on a particular hardware model. Even a GPS-A works with Mobile-A, but GPS-A may not work with Mobile-B, but Mobile-B works with GPS-B. However, after upgraded the android version, this combination does not work anymore, but the other combination works again. I always got such reports. I don't have any those hardwares, and even for some of them, I never heard before and cannot google any information about them. Hope you understand.
some android 4.2.x may have problem with the bluetooth stack.
Simple, free and ads free way to make your device GPS sensor active all the time!
What does it do?
- starts a background service which keeps your GPS sensor active all the time
- with simple settings you can choose three modes: fast, normal & slow
- can use wake lock (not allow device to go to sleep when screen is off)
- can be started on boot
- can show notification icon in you status bar when running
- 100% ads free or any other commercial activity
Why use it?
- reduce GPS cold start time
- no need to wait for GPS when you start application which need GPS (navigation, sports trackers, etc.)
- get better GPS fix in applications which use GPS sensor
- more precise tracking and navigating
- good for developers who use passive way to GPS sensor
Application can run on all Android devices with built-in, BT or USB GPS sensor.
Application can use a lot of device battery, use it with care and check/set settings to your needs.
Please DONATE if you find this application useful.
This app is NOT a navigation app. It simply opens Google Navigation, GPS Navigation by Sygic, or Be-on-road in one click, rather than a few.
Any issues regarding location, Maps crashing or internet use are not anything to do with this app. See the developers' sites for those kinds of issues.
New improvement will be available soon.
IMPORTANT: go outdoors to detect the GPS satellites!
Functionalities: GPS Glonass QZSS BeiDou Satellite Compass GoogleMaps OSM OSMDroid OpenStreetMap Bing BingMap Yandex Map Test AGPS A-GPS UTM MGRS Maidenhead WGS84 Xtra data Datum GPS/KM VMG (Velocity Made Good)
Works on eclair, froyo, gingerbread, and now honeycomb, provided your phone was already capable of car mode.
I've had trouble with this functionality embedded in Car Dock Home v3. Even google seems to keep their app that enters car mode separate from the market app that acts as a car home.
If you are on a froyo or better phone and have the Google 'Car Home' icon in your launcher, I recommend using that to enter car mode.
I'm compelled to make this free due to the functionality previously being in Car Dock Home v3 (free)
Keywords: Car Mode, Car Dock, Simulator, Car Home
Support futher development buying the PRO version and disable the Ads for ever!
Select Poi action (Drive or Show)!
Version which supports Google Maps 7.2 - Added support for more GPS programs
With this application you can send your position, or any other POI, using Google maps to your GPS program, or to your friends.
Currently supported GPS programs are:
-Don't panic 4.51
* If you have tested with more GPS programs let me know!
-Hold your finger on Google map to select your point.
-Click the point selected
-Click "Share this place"
-Select SendtoGPS from the list of applications
-Wait for the app to load your coordinates
-Choose your favorite GPS program
You can also set your GPS program as favorite so you do not have to find it over the long list again!
So why this program helps me???
- You can use Google maps search and send the poi to your GPS program. This way you use Google maps search engine which is more advanced than other programs. Also you do not use Google navigation which needs data connection!
-You can share your Lat,Lon with your friends
-You can share your favorite POI Lat,Lon with your friends
-You can copy paste your Lat,Lot
If you are having a problem please contact over my email me to resolve it. If you vote and just write your problem I can not help you! I will be very glad to receive your thoughts!
Please note that you should have the gps programs installed, otherwise if you select a program that is not installed the program will launch other similar program.
Thanks for using it!
The application is TESTED with all the above mentioned programs. If something does not work for you please DO NOT RATE NEGATIVE. Please contact me.
GPS Status - Raw GPS data: Number of Satellites, Location, Altitude, Accuracy and Speed.
GPS Fix - Reset your GPS state and download assistance data if your GPS is not working.
Magnet - Get magnetic field strength readings from your magnetometer. You can use this to calibrate your compass. Wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern and if the two values match, your magnetometer is calibrated.
You need a clear view of the sky to get a GPS signal, ideally outside or at least near a window.
To calibrate your compass, please stand clear of metal objects or electronics.
Tap on the values to change units. Speed: m/s, km/h, mph, knots. Length: m, ft. Location: degrees, minutes, seconds.
Some Motorola phones can't get a GPS fix if the device is set to Airplane mode.
Thanks for downloading!
Make sure, you have properly set Google Voice Search language.
Voice Commands provides the most comfortable way to start navigation. You don't have to type destination on keyboard, just say the address.
Favorite addresses can be saved as shortcut commands. Then just click microphone button and say for example "home".
*** Premium features ***
- Save current location as shortcut
- Auto start listening
- Auto start GPS (can speed-up GPS fix)
- No ads
All you have to do is select the place you want to get coordinates for, then click "Share" and select "Get Coordinates" and voila! The app's interface is dead simple to keep you from distraction.
This app is intended for those who need to get the coordinates in order to use them for their cars' GPS systems since most of the time search queries on these devices need to be fully accurate in order to get any results.
** PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR RATING. WE WILL HAPPILY IMPROVE THIS APP TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS **
- Using GPS satellites triangulation. No internet connection required, quite accurate with clean sky but works only outdoors and it's slow.
- Using the ground elevation at your current position. Accurate but require internet connection and works only if you are at ground level.
- Using the pressure sensor of your device (if available). If it's available internet connection it calibrates itself on the nearest weather station pressure to improve accuracy.
The best choice for your excursion it's the pressure sensor method. But we recommend to launch the App just before leaving so it calibrates itself taking pressure from the nearest airport weather station. So measure will be reliable for few hours even without an internet connection.
You can also calibrate the sensor to eliminate systematic error.
You can see the altitude in meters or feet and calibrate the altitude from settings
You can also monitor the progress of the weather forecast based on the barometric pressure (if your device has the pressure sensor). Trend cloudy or sunny last 12h
The function takes pictures, you can take pictures personalized (with altitutidine and the place where you are), share with facebook, whatsapp, email etc.
Also interesting is the use of the widget can be activated in your fencing.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
In seguito all'aggiornamento di parte di Google dell'applicazione Maps alla versione v7, Google ha rimosso da Maps alcune funzionalità, e per questo motivo alcuni telefoni potrebbero non funzionare più regolarmente con questa applicazione.
Il problema, è noto ai più ed è pure oggetto di vari ticket nel bugtrack android:
e pure, anche qui anche se secondo me meno opportuno
Mi scuso per il disagio, anche se dipendente da Google, e vi informo che se mi contattate vi posso istruire in un semplice workaround che vi possa funzionare l'applicazione.
Vi prego di non dare voti bassi per questo, ma di attendere un po' per la soluzione, o se come sembra, Maps reintegrerà alcune funzioni a noi necessarie.
Istruzioni per l'uso: avviare l'applicazione poco prima di arrivare sul posto dove lasceremo l'auto. Questo accorgimento permette al GPS interno al telefono di trovare le coordinate. Il tempo di recepimento delle coordinate, varia al tempo di fix del GPS, che è molto variabile di telefono in telefono. Alcuni telefoni impiegano anche mezzore intere senza mai trovarlo (ad esempio alcuni Samsung Galaxy S o S2) altri telefoni impiegano qualche minuto, altri solamente qualche secondo.
Una volta parcheggiato, e acquisite le coordinate, sarà sufficiente premere su SALVA COORDINATE, e le coordinate saranno salvate per il successivo recupero.
Quando dovremmo ritrovare la nostra auto, sarà sufficiente premere su "RITROVAMI!" per far avviare la gestione delle mappe di google, che indicherà il punto dove era stata parcheggiata l'auto, recuperando la posizione dalle coordinate gps precedentemente salvata. Dalle mappe di google, si potrà (per i telefoni che hanno la funzione abilitata) anche innescare la navigazione a piedi o in macchina verso il punto dove è situata la macchina, per recuperarla.
Niente di più facile vero?
In più non gira nessun banner, ne applicazioni extra quelle stock del sistema android. Tutto è totalmente grauito e semplice da usare.
Se hai dubbi non esitare a contattarmi a mezzo email!
Tag: ritrovami, coordinate, gps, macchina, ritrovamento, ritrova, gps fix, auto, moto, motorino, bicicletta,