Memorize by actively engaging three separate cognitive areas: Audio, Visual & Touch memory.
★ Touch: Type the first letter of each word in a verse to quickly memorize it
★ Audio: Record verse audio and try to speak along with the playback *pro feature
★ Visual: Draw Illustrations & Review verses using Flash Cards *pro feature
Scripture Typer is more than an app, it's a complete Bible Memory System for mobile devices and the web. Use Scripture Typer on your Android and Apple devices, and online at ScriptureTyper.com. Your progress stays in sync between all of your devices!
10 Bible Translations:
✔ Import verses from the Internet in these translations: Amplified, ESV, HCSB, KJV, NKJV, NASB, NIV, NIV84, NLT, the Message.
✔ Our collections are in the ESV, but can easily be imported in the versions listed above instead.
✔ You can also enter verses manually in any version of your choice for absolute flexibility.
Build Your Verse Library:
• Choose from 55 topical verse collections, carefully researched and chosen to meet your needs.
• Create and name your own verse collections.
• Enter your memory verses manually OR by importing them from the Internet.
• No manual entry or copying and pasting is required!
How it Works:
★ Three easy steps: Type It, Memorize It, Master It.
★ Convenient: Review memory verses anywhere, even without an Internet connection.
★ Flexible: Memorize by Typing -OR- using Flash Cards -OR- listening to Audio *flash cards and audio are pro features
★ Save time: You only type the first letter of each word when using the app.
★ Type without looking: Modified key zones give you credit for hitting any key adjacent to the correct letter.
★ Bible Verse Recorder lets you record yourself reading verses for hands free playback and review. *pro feature
★ Review: Once you memorize a verse, the system will track it in your own library of verses to review.
★ Reminders: Receive daily or weekly notifications to review verses at the time of your choice.
★ Heat Maps: Automatically highlight trouble spots in your verses. *pro feature
★ Ranking: A ranking is kept of members with the most Bible memory verses memorized and currently reviewed. *pro feature
★ Stays In Sync: Your verses are seamlessly synced with ScriptureTyper.com and between all of your mobile devices. Scripture Typer even syncs between Android and Apple devices.
★ Multi-User: Easily use and switch between multiple accounts on the same device.
Bible Verse Recorder: *pro features
★ Record yourself reading your memory verses for hands free review.
★ Play back verses individually or by collection in a continuous loop.
★ Review while driving, running, sleeping; hands-free anytime, anywhere!
★ TIP: Try to speak along with your recordings. This is an excellent way to review your verses.
★ Select background music from your device and independently adjust the volume.
★ Turn off your screen and your recordings can continue to play.
★ Recordings sync between all of your mobile devices!
Progress made on your mobile device will sync with the free ScriptureTyper.com website and between all of your other mobile devices (Android phones & tablets, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle Fire).
Scripture Typer is a great addition to Bible studies, Sunday school classes, and homeschool networks. It makes memorization enjoyable, fun, and effective and helps you become spiritually strong as you draw closer to the Lord.
Engage your senses and start memorizing with Scripture Typer today!
*Scripture Type Pro includes all features and is available as an in-app purchase
Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version® (ESV®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
1) Assistance in preparation for baptism. The application collects the basic verses, the knowledge of which is the basis for an interview before baptism
2) You can use the application as a dictionary, the application for each of the major biblical themes, collected poems pertaining to the topic
3) You can train your memory, selecting the subject and pressing the 'Start learning'; program will offer you the index of the verse and text options . To guess the correct verse, so you can see your results and train your memory.
In future versions of the plan to expand the functionality of the program and the number of supported versions of the Bible.
For verses we used text of scripture in the New World Translation of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Support next translations: - English, Russian, German, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish , Japanese, Chinese Simplified, Spanish, Korean, Polish, French, Croatian, Italian, Portuguese, Danish, Tagalog, Turkish, Slovak, Ukrainian
The verses chosen for each day's scripture have spiritual guidance within their own context for a clearer understanding.
- Inspirational scriptures daily from the Holy Bible
- Non-intrusive, user scheduled, daily notification of your scripture
- Choose between bible translations of King James Version (KJV) or New International Version (NIV)
- Share your daily bible verses to Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- Save and share your favorite scriptures [New]
- Share app with friends to spread the daily word of God
Thank You Users
Thank you to all the users of The Daily Bible Verse! Thank you for all of the wonderful comments. I can't begin to tell you how powerful and meaningful your words are to us!
Background of Daily Bible Verse
As God led the Israelites through the wilderness for 40 years, he provided for their physical nourishment by sending from heaven each morning a grainy white substance called manna which covered the ground like frost and was gathered up by God's people. That story reminds us how God provides for the spiritual nourishment of His people by sending his word from heaven which has been collected in the Bible.
May you be blessed by "Daily Bible Verse"; a daily bite sized chunk of spiritual food for your heart and mind.
* Over 20,000 topics and subtopics
* Over 100,000 references to the Scriptures
* Very fast and simple to use.
* Works offline, even in "airplane mode". Study the Holy Bible anytime, anywhere, no Internet connection required.
* Search inside one of the dictionaries or all at the same time.
* Powerful search system. Search inside by term and/or definitions using different criteria.
* Big text option to improve readability
* Bookmark your favorite entries for quick future reference.
* Share any entry by e-mail, SMS, etc.
* Listen to the definitions using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer with American or British accent.
Q: How can I share a verse from the list?
A: Just pressing for 2 or 3 seconds and a menu with the available sharing options will appear
Q: How can I change the speech speed?
A: The speed of the speech is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Android Market.
Q: How can I change the speech accent?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 2 accents are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
About the permissions:
We know you may be worried about the permissions required by the application so here is the explanation of why they are needed:
To load the ads used to support the development of the application, these permissions are required:
- Full Internet access
- View network state
To save your favorite entries in the SD card:
- Modify/delete SD card contents
About the speech synthesizer:
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
Praise the Lord! God bless you!
John 1:1-51 KJV - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Note: This app uses Nave's Topical Bible which is a public domain resource.
Bible Study Resources
* King James Version Bible (preloaded)
* Bible-in-a-year reading plan (preloaded)
* Free translations: ASV, WEB, YLT, Darby, RVA, LSG, Thai KJV, AA (optional downloads)
* Free commentaries: Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary, Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary, Scofield Notes (optional downloads)
* Free devotionals: Spurgeon's Morning and Evening, Daily Light on the Daily Path (optional downloads)
* Free study tools: Easton's Bible Dictionary, KJV with Strong's numbers, Greek NT, Thompson Topics, Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (optional downloads)
* Paid translations: NIV, NAS, NKJV, ESV, NVI (in-app purchases)
Adding new verses is fast with verse downloading. Review all your verses by reference or randomly, and the app can speak the reference, verse, or theme out loud for you to hear. There are optional daily reminders to help you eat His Word.
The app is ad-free and has very straightforward pricing, available via in app purchase:
- 25 Verses: Free!
- 10 More Verses: $1
- 25 More Verses: $2
- 50 More Verses: $3
- 75 More Verses: $4
- 100 More Verses: $5
1. KJV Bible Dictionary
2. Easton's Bible Dictionary
3. Smith's Bible Dictionary
4. Condensed Biblical Cyclopedia
5. J-F-B Commentary
6. Hitchcock's Bible names Dictionary
7. Torrey's New Topical Textbook
8. Nave's Topical Bible
* easy searching
* easy switching between dictionaries
* easy adding to favorite
* easy navigation of recent words
* Zooming function of definition view
* Dynamic user interface for different screen sizes
Tags: Holy bible, bible dictionary, commentary, KJV, Easton, smith, Nave
Topical Bible Verse can be a handy tool when you find yourself in need of God's guidance when you are feeling discouraged, lonely or when you need God's comfort. It is also useful in occasions like birthdays, new year, or graduation when you would like to write a little note of blessings for your loved ones!
All 2012 Manuals and Apr. 2012 General Conference now included! LDS Scriptures app contains the most comprehensive scripture library ever made available on a mobile device. It contains the entire scriptures, all manuals, hymns, resources and study guides - you can even download thousands of additional items into the app. 100% money-back guarantee!
This app contains many features not found in other apps such as: TrueTabs (real tabs, not limited multi-page versions like in other apps), fast navigation, multi-scrolling text, hierarchical bookmarks, inline notes, custom footnotes and cross-references, exact location histories, shareable content, and much more!
Content includes the entire LDS Standard Works, all core-curriculum manuals, and manuals for optional courses, leaders, and the family. Song books (hymns and children's), study resources, and other guides are also included. And for your convenience, every scriptural reference is already linked.
Thousands of additional resources can be downloaded from LDSScripturesApp.com.
• NEW! TrueTabs - Open as many tabs as you want!
• Audio/Video support for scriptures, hymns, and General Conference talks
• Handbook 2, New Testament manuals, Duty to God, Personal Progress
• Money-back guarantee
• ePub format support
• Automatically download magazine issues each month
• Load virtually any of your own content into the app
• Very fast verse locator
• Verse tagging (assign unlimited number of tags to each verse/paragraph - Faith, Lesson 5, etc.)
• Auto-scrolling text
• Advanced highlighting (24 total colors, underline, bold, italic; words, phrases, and entire verses)
• Advanced bookmarks (organize into subfolders, update, rename, copy, paste)
• Advanced notes (see notes in-line while reading, icon)
• Advanced history (restores you to the exact location in a chapter)
• Fast Search that takes you to the exact verse
• Advanced footnotes and cross-references (create your own!)
• Drill-down through as many layers of verses and cross-references as you want
• Backup/restore personal data
• Landscape reading mode
• Customize colors, font, margins and alignment
Entire Standard Works (all content, footnotes, etc.):
• Old Testament
• New Testament
• Book of Mormon
• Doctrine & Covenants
• Pearl of Great Price
• Joseph Smith Translation
• Bible Dictionary
• Topical Guide
• Guide to the Scriptures
• Index to the Triple Combination
• Hymns (sort by name or number, text only)
• Children's Songbook (sort by name or page, text only)
Manuals & Guides:
• Gospel Principles (2012, w/ page #s)
• Preach My Gospel
• Young Women (w/resource guide)
• Aaronic Priesthood (w/resource guide)
• Presidents of the Church
• Teacher's Manuals (OT, NT, BM, D&C)
• Study Guides (OT, NT, BM, D&C)
• Preparing for Exaltation
• Our Heritage
• Teachings: Joseph Smith
• Preparing for Exaltation
• Gospel Principles
• Gospel Fundamentals
• Marriage and Family Relations (w/study guide)
• Temple Preparation (w/guide)
• The LDS Woman A&B
• Duties of the Priesthood A&B
• Duty To God (Deacon, Teacher, Priest)
• Young Women Personal Progress
• Church Handbook 2
• General Conference for 2009 - 2012
• LDS Gems, Inspiration Quotes (over 150 topics)
• Faith in God (Girls & Boys)
• Aaronic Priesthood (Deacon, Teacher & Priest)
• Young Women Personal Progress
• For the Strength of Youth
• True to the Faith
• Guidebook for Parents and Leaders of Youth
• Priesthood and Auxiliary Leaders' Guidebook
• Family Guidebook
• Strengthening Marriage
• Strengthening the Family
• Addiction Recovery Program
• Teaching, No Greater Call
• Family Proclamation
• The Living Christ
• Lectures on Faith
LDS Gospel Library, Deseret Bookshelf, LDS Tools, LDS Apps, LDS Hymns
✔Great study companion for seminary students.
This app will help you learn these scripture verses in the
★Book of Mormon
★Doctrine and Covenants LDS Church History.
★Articles of Faith
★Extras: Living Christ, Family Proclomation, Sacrament Prayers, Mutual Theme, YW Theme, BSA Oath...
✔Easy and fun to use tool to learn or memorize or even re-memorize all Scripture Mastery verses of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Review all the scripture mastery verses in a clean list on one page, quiz yourself on each of them in multiple ways. This app presents you words from each verse all scrambled, then you tap words in the correct order. Multiple settings for difficulty levels, such as: all words scrambled, only long words, only short words scrambled. Suggest more levels if you can think of them.
You can also adjust the font size, activate hints (so if you are not sure and tap the wrong words a couple times, the correct word is highlighted to lead you in the right direction), and separate or combine verses (for scripture masteries that include more than one verse).
This will even record all your progress in an activity log. View the activity log to see all the verses you complete. Your percentage of correct words will be saved as well. This will show you your progress. If you are studying the Bible or Book of Mormon, you can easily focus on those verses. As each scripture mastery is completed, you can see your percentage of correct word taps at the top of the screen. Go for 100% correct and you'll be ready to compare your scores with friends. Don't forget to pass them off to your seminary teachers when you're ready!
New difficulty levels: random words scrambled, all words with a first letter displayed as a hint.
Matching levels: match the right verse reference to the verse or the topic or keywords.
More languages: study these verses in your mission language, send language suggestions. French coming soon.
Full scripture mastery verses are as follows:
★Old Testament and Pearl of Great Price★
1 Samuel 16:7
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
1 Corinthians 15:20-22
1 Corinthians 15:40-42
2 Thessalonians 2:1-3
2 Timothy 3:15-17
1 Peter 4:6
★Book of Mormon★
1 Nephi 3:7
2 Nephi 2:25
2 Nephi 2:27
2 Nephi 9:28-29
2 Nephi 25:23, 26
2 Nephi 28:7-9
2 Nephi 31:19-20
2 Nephi 32:3
2 Nephi 32:8-9
3 Nephi 12:48
3 Nephi 18:15, 20-21
Moroni 7:45, 47-48
★Doctrine & Covenants★
D&C 121:36, 41–42
Joseph Smith—History 1:15–20
Study and learn all these Scripture Mastery verses from the Bible (Old and New Testament) as well as the Book of Mormon and D&C.
★Suggest any features you'd like and let me know if you want to be included in the beta testing group!
- Living the New Life - Proclaiming Christ - Reliance on God's Resources - Being Christ's Disciple - Growth in Christlikness
Each of these series contains 6 topics and each topic has 2 verses to memorize on that particular topic.
Originally, the Topical Memory System was available as a booklet containing flash cards. The Verse Pack app is a modern adaptation of these flash cards so that you can have them with you wherever you have your smartphone!
This is simply a list of the LDS Seminary Scripture Mastery scriptures.
To help with memorization there are now options to remove random words from verses or to leave just the first letter of all words.
We decided to add the Articles of Faith as well, since they are good for memorizing.
Added The Living Christ and The Family: A Proclamation to the World.
You can swipe between scriptures to go forward or backwards.
To get back to the list of scriptures or books, hit your back button.
There is now a "Widget" that you can put on your home screen. To do this you will need to long press on your home screen, then select "Widgets" or "Android Widget" from the pop-up.
From the list select "Scripture Mastery App".
This places the widget on your home screen. Now you need to add a reference. To do this, open the Scripture Mastery App, select a verse, then from the text of the verse (not the reference) long press. You will see a small pop-up that says the verse was added to the widget. Now you have a verse on your home screen.
- And more...
The application works off-line, so the content is available to you anytime and anywhere to brighten up your day, and grow faith in Jesus Christ.
The verses are taken from the “King James Version” (KJV) and “New International Version” (NIV) of the Holy Bible.
You can share this app with friends using Facebook®, email or Twitter®. Thank you for your support – we appreciate it.
RSVP Bible Speed Reader (Free) is the free version of the Rapid Serial Visual Presentation - technology based application allows the words of your favorite bible Versions be displayed ONE word at a time. Utilizing Faithbox.net website's latest technology, the application will revolution Bible reading. Help and Questions can be answered at faithbox.net.
The free and donation apps are identical so if you choose to purchase the Donation version - it truly is a donation as you get nothing more than you would in the free version. Once you have tried the free app and are happy, please consider purchasing the donation app because server technology is expensive and this is a ministry that can continue with financial assistance.
Supporting this financially can done via RSVP Bible Speed Reader (Donation). The free and donation apps are identical so if you choose to purchase the Donation version - it truly is a donation as you get nothing more than you would in the free version. Once you have tried the free app and are happy, please consider purchasing the donation app to support the ministry and its server technology costs.