Reverse talk lets you talk reverse and share it with your friends!
Record yourself and replay your reverse words. With a little bit of training you can learn how to talk reverse.
Then record your reverse talk, flip it around and check out how well you can talk reverse.
Try the Backwards Words Challenge yourself and with your friends.
If you experience any bugs or if you have suggestions to improve the app please write me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Give it a try with English words: "easy", "Funny enough", "Amor Roma", "say yes" - those are all phonetic palindromes.
While making this app I have realized there is a whole conspiration theory about backmasking - give it a search on Youtube or Wikipedia - you will be suprised. My favourite one is "Oh no, you're playing the record backwards. Watch out, you might ruin your needle" ... at least using Say It Backwards app you will not ruin your needle :)
♦ Your name, when spelled in reverse, may be something funny or cool (e.g. liam reversed spells mail). Avoid the surprise of getting embarrassed at some point in the future by finding out now.
♦ Confuse your boss by sending him an email about the project you are working on completely in reverse. When he calls and asks what the problem with your email is, tell him that he must be having computer problems.
♦ Try to find a word, or combination of words, that when reversed spell something funny or strange (e.g., 'knits i', 'god a ward', 'bats', 'desserts', 'and', 'live', 'evian' and 'star').
♦ Try to find words that are exactly the same when reversed. For example, 'racecar' when reversed is also 'racecar'.
♦ Save time by taking Hebrew text that was keyed right-to-left and convert it to a right-to-left format.
♦ If you play chess and use the FEN notation to describe the placement of pieces on a chessboard, you can reverse the FEN string and to see how the board looks from the other player's perspective.
♦ If you have a list of email addresses that you want to sort by domain name, you can reverse the entire list, sort them and then reverse them back so that they are readable.
♦ You'll have to reverse this one to decipher it: resrever txet siht htiw deifsitas %001 t'nera uoy fi eetnaraug kcab yenom a reffo eW
Record your voice and apply any effect you want!
Apply helium, chorus, monster, chipmunk, backwards and many other funny effects to your voice!
Share your modified voice with friends(e-mail, dropbox, whatsapp...)
Voice Changer is an entertaining app with great graphics.
Have fun with your kids with voice changer!
- old radio
fmod is used as sound engine. www.fmod.org
microphone icon is from http://pelfusion.com.
Children will be able to learn and recognize:
• The alphabet ABC
• Capital letters and lowercases
• How to follow the guiding line to write correctly
• Reading and writing words starting with each letter
• Practice vertical and horizontal strokes, as well as circular and diagonal ones.
• Developing their fine psycho motor skills.
This app is perfect for preschool, and also for non-English speaking children who want to learn the language. There are many methods for learning how to write. This one does not follow the Montessori approach (Maria Montessori).
All images have been acquired by the company for exclusive use. These images are the copyright and belong to their author.
You can use Fancy Text Generator to create lots of different styles of text which can be later used in Facebook / WhatsApp statuses and also for tweets on Twitter.
It is very quick and simple to generate text - enter your text in the text field and the rest is taken care by Fancy Text Generator. It displays a plethora of options in different font styles which can be copied to the clipboard and used wherever required. As you enter the text, the different fields in the results area under the Fancy Text Generator will automatically update with each showing your text in a unique and fancy text style.
The use of this is not just limited to Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp. Your imagination is the key to creativity here.
The generated text can also be used in Instagram, SMS, Contacts, Notes and so on. The list is endless.
Using this fancy text styles in Facebook & Twitter is probably one of the most popular uses of the Fancy Text Generator, but using these cool letters and fancy writings isn't simply limited to nicknames on MSN and Live messenger, you can place the fancy writing text in your online profiles, use them in conversations, forums and even for status messages on Yahoo Messenger! and Facebook.
Go ahead and impress your peers and colleagues with Fancy Text Generator
This app is developed in the interest of the users and the community. Hence, it is ad supported.
Requires, INTERNET_PERMISSION to display ads.
If you like this app, please support the developer by downloading the Premium version which contains more styles and is ad-free.
example > elpmaxe(reverse)
example > 3x4mpl3 (digits instead of letters)
example > e x a m p l e (space between letters)
example > ExAmPlE (big and small letters)
example > eexxaammppllee (double letter)
example > xmpl (without vowels)
beispiel > ǝxɐɯdlǝ (upside down)
abc > a
c (one letter per line)
Control the V1 and V2 AR.Drones and record video.
ARDrone Flight Pro includes all the ARDrone Flight Platinum Features: V2 Drone support, Flight Animations and Autonoumous Mode.
Use this app if you require all the Platinum Features without using the ARDrone Flight Platinum Features in-app payments, with extra Pro enhancements.
Pro enhancements include 3D orientation model; HUD attitude; new icons to maximise video area; hide all icons to fly by HUD; colour and saturation control for all UI.
See ARDrone Flight Pro discussion on ARDrone-Flyers.com forums.
V2 AR.Drones require a powerful Android CPU - Galaxy S is a minimum requirement when using local video recording recording with overlays.
This software uses libraries from the FFmpeg project under the LGPLv2.1.
This software also uses the unmodified JAR of Apache Commons Net licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
* Flight animations allow a sequence of flight animations to be built up and then played back when the Drone is flying. This includes V2 only flips.
* Uses you device GPS with Mapsforge maps to fly the Drone under autonomous control.
Uses offline mapping from Mapsforge.
N.B. Autonomous mode is why the Location permission is used.
* Video recording to a file and/or USB recording on V2 Drones.
* Local video recording with optional overlay of drone flight information. When used without overlay this is in HD for V2 drones.
* Fully configurable UI.
* Control via tilt, on-screen joysticks or USB gamepads.
* Individual icon, text and joystick scaling.
* Separate joystick deadzones and sensitivities.
* Colour and saturation sliders to change on-screen UI colour and intensities of all UI.
* Hide all on-screen UI at the touch of a button to fly by drone video using the HUD.
* Fly by tilt, on-screen joysticks or USB gamepads.
* Use normal, absolute or combined yaw flight modes.
* Create multiple profiles for uses like indoor and outdoor settings; day or dusk UI; HUD on/off etc.
* Profiles can be switched quickly from a UI icon.
* Gamepad mapping allows the mapping of USB gamepad buttons and joysticks.
Update Drone firmware:
* Both the official Parrot download site and latest unofficial firmware downloads.
Also see FAQ: http://www.meavydev.co.uk/ARDrone.html#FAQ
Icons by 3nslav3.
Dutch translation by 3nslav3.
Russian tanslation by sadko2000.
German translation by Robin Kluth / Marcus Rathkamp.
Any problems, please email, as posting a comment on the Market can't be replied to.
Back Talk is a conversational, fully interactive 3D talking animated friend that carries on a full conversation with you talking and answering! Filled with hilarious animations, hundreds of sound effects, 1+Billion facts, hundreds of jokes, trivia, and advanced recording/playback effects, you’re guaranteed to be entertained! It's like Talking Tom Cat on steroids!
★★ Installs to SD Card ★★
★ 9 Ways to Have Fun ! ★
1) Talk / speak / text and ask Izar questions (carry on full conversations) and hear its fully adjustable funny voice talk back to you.
2) Interact with Izar (touch, squeeze, swipe, hit, poke, punch, twirl, shake)
3) Record and play your voice & music BACKWARDS & send the clips to your friends
4) Record, morph, and play your voice with full pitch adjustment
5) Sing & record your voice with full pitch correction adjustments (autotune effect!)
6) Sing & record a duet with Izar in full harmony!
7) Have Izar dance on screen to a random song from your music library.
8) Visit Izar's photo album to view exotic destinations from his travels!
9) Take a picture, add Izar to the photo, then share it on Facebook!
★ We also have a limited free version of Balk Talk in the marketplace. You can try the free app first to make sure your device is fully compatible with the advanced features in Back Talk before purchasing this full version. ★
1. Talk to Izar
Talk / speak / text / sass Izar like you would a friend and he will intelligently answer back, ask you questions, help you with your homework, tell you blonde, Chuck Norris, Yo Mama jokes, trivia, etc. Izar understands literally everything you say and intelligently answers back. Ask Izar ANY question and you will get from a knowledge base of over 1 Billion accumulated facts. Also Ask "Show me a picture of..." to view billions of pictures. Unlike the chat bot (chatbot) of yesterday, Izar intelligently learns and grows smarter the more you and other Earthlings talk to him. You control Izar's voice from a squeaky chipmunk to a scary monster. Turn off the universal translator to hear Izar speak in his own language.
2. Interact with Izar
Izar is fully animated and reacts to every touch and gesture imaginable with hundreds of different sound effects. You can poke, pinch, slap, fling, twirl, touch, shake, decompress, activate gravity, etc. If you make Izar too angry, he'll simulate breaking your screen or zapping you with his ion pulse gun! Be careful about squishing Izar down as he lets out a dozen funny different alien gassers!
3. Backwards Recording & Playback
Turn on Reverse Audio Recording and then press Izar's advanced ship recorder to record yourself talking or singing. Your recording will be played backwards. Send your friend a backwards recording to see if they can figure it out. Record your favorite songs and then play them backwards to listen for secret subliminal messages.
4. Voice Changer
30+ sound presets to morph your voice recording from squeaky high to monster low.
5. Recording Pitch Correction
Select one of the pitch correction presets and record yourself singing. Your playback will have an auto tune effect applied, just like T-Pain! Various correction settings allow you to fine tune the key, how strong the effect, how strong to pull to a specific pitch, how smooth the note transitions, etc.
6. Duet Mode
Select one of the Mix mode settings and then record yourself singing or talking. When played back, Izar will harmonize a duet with you. Hear your recordings played back with a chorus effect.
7. Dance Mode
Select the Dance Loop option and then touch Izar's left foot to activate dance mode. Izar will randomly select and play a song from your music library each time you press his left foot. Izar will analyze the song and will synchronize his dance moves to the song's rhythm.
8) Visit Izar's photo album to explore exotic worlds from Izar's travels!
9) Take a picture, add Izar to the photo, then share it on Facebook!
1. Caller ID (during incoming call)
2. Time & Date
3. Notifications of missed calls, unattended messages, push notices of other apps
1. Set the background.
2. Turn the screen on/off by opening/closing the cover
3. Answer/reject calls with the cover closed by sliding.
4. Mute the phone by turning the phone upside down.
5. Take a picture