Donate version available, buy me a coffee :)
Shows info about the phone and the current network, Bluetooth, IPv6 and Cell connection.
It also shows your public/external IP & hostname.
Only goes on-line to get and resolve the public IP via my own server http://aschillings.co.uk/myscripts/getip.php and to remotely resolve it (see notes below). Initially the application was also using whatismyip.org but, as the server seems to be constantly down it was removed.
>> Information shown <<
•Device IP and hostname, both private and public.
•Current mobile Cell and any neighbours, along with their signal strength, location info and type.
•Information about the current mobile provider (MCC+MNC, current connection, etc.)
•The Android device unique ID.
•Full information regarding the WiFi connection (MAC, current SSID and BSSID, link speed, IP/Netmask, Gateway, DNS and DHCP servers, etc.)
•Your current location according to Android based on your network neighbours. No GPS is needed or used.
•Information regarding Bluetooth status, the current Bluetooth connection(s) and info about past pairings.
•IPv6 device and router IP addresses for all device interfaces (see notes, this should now work for everyone).
>> Notes <<
•This is an expansion of the 'Network Info' application, to support more phones based on the 2.1 Android API.
•I only have a GSM/UMTS phone. If anything funny happens on any other phone type, email me and I will try to fix it.
•This application will connect to the network only to fetch your external IP/Hostname (using http://aschillings.co.uk/myscripts/getip.php and http://aschillings.co.uk/myscripts/gethostname.php). No other information is sent (my policy is located below).
•Please email me about any bugs or features you want. I cannot see all market comments and I am not notified when someone does comment.
•The IPv6 part should now work for everyone. If that is not the case for you, please email me (email@example.com) so I can try to fix it. If possible, download 'Under the hood' from the market and send me the results via export.
•If you want to show the Vendor which owns a MAC address, download 'MAC (OUI) Database' from the market (it is one of my applications) and use it to download a copy of the OUI database.
•In version v0.5.2 I added remote hostname resolution which is your public hostname as is resolved by my server. It should be the same as your external hostname, unless there is a record propagation delay or your DNS server is lying (like some home routers which resolve their external address as a local hostname). My server is hosted by 1and1 so this will be unreliable if you use the same DNS servers.
•'Ext. Hostname (L)' is the hostname your device resolves your external IP (local resolve).\n
•'Ext. Hostname (R)' is the hostname my server resolves your external IP (remote resolve).
•'Field Test' is a hidden application which comes installed in HTC phones. The menu item will only appear if the 'Field Test' is installed in your phone.
>> Known Issues <<
Samsung devices do not display Neighbouring Cells. This is a problem in Samsung's Android implementation and there is nothing I can do.
>> Privacy Statement <<
I do not collect any information which can directly and uniquely identify and/or bind a user to a device or any other personal information. When you retrieve your external IP address, my server will log a standard website “hit” which is the same as if you browsed a page on my server using a browser. No other information is logged or kept.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult.
Find holes and security flaws in your network.
New features coming soon!
No Ads and will NEVER have Ads!
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any features you'd like to add to the list.
IAP (In-app Purchases) added only to allow donations. Nothing else.
FAST. Access, browse and search the Web at blazing speeds.
SMART. Share and search just how you like, and keep your favorite Web content a tap away with our most customizable and intuitive features yet.
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe and private with extensive security settings, add-ons and features like Do Not Track.
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Customizable Home Panels: Customize and display your Firefox for Android Home panels however you like. Add new Web content any time and access your favorite feeds — like Instagram and Pocket Hits — instantly.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox desktop tabs, history, bookmarks and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing.
★ Add-ons: Customize your Web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including Ad-Blocker, Password Manager and more.
★ Speed: Get to the Internet faster, with quick startup and page load times.
★ Accessibility: Over 59 supported languages can be easily selected through the browser settings.
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the Internet on mobile with support for HTML5 and Web APIs.
★ Mobile Video: Firefox for Android has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats, including h.264.
★Security: Keep your browsing safe and private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the Web.
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox permissions: mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: blog.mozilla.org
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons for Firefox for Android? Check them out on AMO:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, X-Notifier lite and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, ProxTube and more
★ Social Networks: Shareaholic, Foursquare and more
Mozilla marketing: In order to understand the performance of certain Mozilla marketing campaigns, Firefox sends data, including a Google advertising ID, IP address, timestamp, country, language/locale, operating system, app version, to our third party vendor. Learn more by reading our Privacy Notice here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/firefox/
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
zIPS is the world’s first mobile intrusion prevention system (Mobile IPS) app that defends mobile devices against cyberattacks wherever they go. zIPS uses patented behavioral analytics that sit on the device to detect network and host-based threats in real-time, regardless of whether the device is connected to the Internet. This unique approach protects the end user’s privacy and prevents excessive battery drain that occurs when data is sent to the cloud for inspection.
Leading Threat Detection
Secure enterprises from breaches in BYOD environments with the only advanced threat detection developed specifically for mobile devices. Zimperium protects the whole device from multiple attack vectors including:
* Spearphishing attacks (e.g., malicious URLs, PDF files)
* Malicious apps (e.g., “time bombs”, self-modifying apps)
* Network traffic redirection attacks (e.g., “man-in-the-middle”)
* SSL stripping techniques
* Rogue WiFi access point
* Rogue basestation/femtocell
* Reconnaissance scans
* Prevent your mobile devices from being compromised by network and host based attacks
* Prevent a compromised mobile device from gaining access to your network
* Provide actionable reporting about every incident on your mobile devices including who, where and how attacks occurred
* Enforce risk-based policy management for all mobile devices in your organization remotely from a web-based, easy to use console
* Enable productivity while preserving the security of your corporate data
* Offers pervasive platform coverage (iOS, Android, etc.) to support your BYOD program
* Works seamlessly with your enterprise environment, integrating with leading MDM and SIEM solutions
zIPS is easy to install and operates in user mode. The zIPS app does not collect any personal information about the user or share information with third parties.
1. Download the app from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the app and enter the credentials provided to you by your IT administrator.
3. You are ready to go! Just remember to keep the zIPS app running in the background and you will remain safe from malicious mobile attacks.
- Adobe Flash Player plugin (Not supported on Android 4.4, 5.x)
- Incognito browsing
- Auto-complete address bar
- Translate with Google service or search Wikipedia right from address bar
- Full screen mode
- Bookmarks (+import bookmarks from IE, Chrome and other computer browsers)
- Download images and files
- Find on page
- Pinch to zoom, double-tap to zoom
- Night mode
- Mobile/Desktop User-Agent mode
- Listing of all URL requests during the page loading
Supports multiple simultaneous connections to your favourite usenet provider
integrated search sites (7 day trial)
add custom newznab websites (7 day trial)
add custom rss feeds (7 day trial)
view nfo and txt files (7 day trial)
Background downloading supported, even when phone is sleeping
Indicates which files are incomplete files (in red text)
*** Use Chrome, Opera (but not Opera mini) or Firefox to download nzb files because the android browser has issues downloading nzb from some sites ***
Nzb Leech is on twitter!
List of network contains channel, graphic level, encryption.
Save/remove networks supported - Forget option.
Auto Scan function.
- Fixed connection issues on some models
- Rebuild layout for all resolutions
- Many bugs fixed
- Chinese language added
- German language added
- smartphone or tablet with Android version 4 or higher (App Version 4.0)
- smartphone or tablet with Android version 2.3 or higher (App version 1.2.1)
Many thanks for all the encouragement and five star ratings! We are overwhelmed and extremely motivated!
*Information about the WLAN test:the integrated iperf client program makes it possible to measure the maximum data throughput via TCP and UDP between smartphone or tablet and the target computer within a network. FRITZ!App WLAN acts as a client, any remote site as a iperf server. During the tests the different parameters of the TCP/UDP protocol are altered; ping, DNS and HTTP requests are sent to gather information concerning the available bandwidth, latency, fluctuation and data loss in the network.
Information about the user rights required for this app:
• Near Field Communication: is used to control wireless connections via NFC/Android Beam
• Device ID: The device ID is used to store the password securely in each individual device.
• Call information: Along with the Device ID, the call information belong to a group predefined by Google. This call information is not used by the app.
• Microphone: The microphone and the camera belong into a group predefined by Google. This microphone function is not used by the the app.
• Access to the camera: necessary for reading the QR code
• Vibration: Haptic feedback to confirm that the QR code has been read
• Camera flash: May also be needed to read the QR code
• Wake lock: For switching the screen timeout on and off
• Change or delete contents of USB storage/SD card: For the sharing function information is cached locally before sending
• Test access to protected memory: Check for write rights on USB storage/SD card for sharing function
• Change network connectivity: Establish and clear wireless LAN connections
• Change system settings: Save sorting sequence of radio networks
• Call up wireless LAN connections: Check whether WLAN is switched on/off
• Call up network connections: Check status of wireless LAN connections
• Access to all networks: Query of the FRITZ!Box firmware/model number
Developed by the Clean Master team
Highlights of File Manager HD
☆ Fully featured:Cut, copy, paste, delete, compress, decompress, search and more.
☆ Cloud support:Switch between local and cloud files - supports Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive and more.
☆ Wi-Fi File transfer:Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP.
☆ Super convenient:View files by type (image, audio, video, recent, download etc.), use a widget to access folders in one tap from the homescreen.
☆ Multiple protocols: Supports file transfers using FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV and LAN/SMB, stream media from LAN/SMB/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without downloading.
English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesian, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
Highlights of ES File Explorer (File Manager):
★ File Manager: Click to install applications, and check zipped files
★ Multimedia Explorer: Click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s)
★ Cloud Storage: Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive, OneDrive(SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex and more clouds platforms.
Features and Benefits of ES File Explorer (File Manager):
►File Manager: Manage your files just like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark. All operations can be performed on local files (on your Android device) or even remotely (from your computer over a network)
►Application Manager: Categorize, uninstall, back up, and create shortcuts to your apps
►Remote File Manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your computer
►Built-in ZIP and RAR support: Allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
►Built-in viewers and players for various file types: Including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications such as Quick Office for better productivity
►Shows thumbnails: For APKs and images
►Text viewers and editors
►Access your home PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
►Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
►Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices. ES File Explorer (File Manager) supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices
►Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device: Includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen to let you know your current RAM situation and automatically kill tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
►Cache Cleaner and Auto-start Manager: Delete junk files that take up valuable storage space. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
►Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
►Supports Multiple Languages: English, Russian, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese and more...
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Click the in-app “menu-setting-help” to view the User’s Guidebook for some of the most frequently asked questions
2. Please contact us by email: email@example.com; or find us on Facebook at:
3. For videos about ES File Explorer on YouTube, visit:
1. Android 1.5 - 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop.cupcake).
2. You can download the Classic Theme on Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop.classic).