"I work in animation so I need to use a timer often. The default timer on the phone I found isnt too good because I would miss hitting the buttons. This app is perfect because the buttons are huge and you cant miss." ***** -App User
"It is easy to use and suites my needs for a new exercise program I started. I tried a couple of free timers, but one was difficult to reset and one kept showing adds. I would recommend this app." ***** -App User
"The timer that comes with the phone has a small button that you miss if you are watching a race. This one works. Thanks." ***** -App User
You’ll never miss hitting START or STOP with this easy to use stopwatch. Great for children, the elderly and everyone in between. Combined with unique sounds for each function you can even use this timer with your eyes closed! With buttons that are the entire screen, you can even:
Press Start and Stop with your nose while you do pushups!
Press Start and Stop with your elbow while you work in the kitchen with your hands full!
Because Start Stopwatch! is so easy and fun to use, you’ll find yourself timing all sorts of things that have left you ‘time ignorant’ before (how you functioned without knowing this information before is frankly, amazing).
Check out the app in action at YouTube: http://goo.gl/sbPhW
Purchase Start Stop Easy Stopwatch Timer now to find out:
How long does it take to change the kitty litter?
Do the dishes?
Do your Taxes?
Get your drivers license renewed at the DMV?
To fold your laundry?
It becomes fun to time just about any action of a nonspatial continuum that is measured in terms of events which succeed one another from past through present to future!
- Gorgeous button design and whimsical screen transition animations.
- Timer continues even when the app is in the background.
- Start / Stop / Reset each have unique sounds. Combined with the full screen buttons, it makes it super simple to time without even looking at the screen.
Note: The app is designed to not dim your device’s screen while the app is running in the foreground. So if you want to conserve battery while the app is active, press the home or sleep button on your device. The timer will continue running in the background.
jumbo big three timer watch stopwatch studio best hora clock os stop simple four grande gigante sport fitness stopwatch timer bestcountdown competition workout lapsecond contest chrono chronometer cuentalarge,big,easy,huge,test,gym,simple,stopwatch,timerstop,watch,exercise,lap,time,race,sport,button,easy,easy stopwatch, simple stopwatch, large, large stopwatch, jumbo, huge
In its most basic form it will simply calculate time offsets from the devices's (or an entered) time up to maximum time of 60 minutes and provide three alarm points during the elapsed time at 15, 10 and 1 minutes from the end time.
Total entry time can be entered in a specific number of minutes as per the Work Duration tables on an Entry Control Board or for 9 Litre Cylinders can be entered as the pressure in Bar of the cylinder with lowest pressure in the team and the calculator will then display the entry time relative to that pressure as per the NZ Fire Service Entry Control board work duration tables.
Can operate on both phone and tablet products and is intended to be used by individuals tasked with performing Entry Control management functions.
Operation is as follows:
1. Select a Team, A, B or C
2. Tap on the "Air Mins or 9Ltr Bar" field - the keypad will then display
3. Enter a Minutes value from 16 to 60 or a Bar reading from 170 to 300
NOTE: Using the Red backspace << X button will clear the field and ultimately reset the entry completely
4. Enter the start time in 24hr HH:MM format or leave it blank to use the device's time
5. Tap the CALCULATE button - This timer is now running. The Air Mins field will change colour and sound an alarm when reaching each of the 15,10 and 1 minute markers. Each active timer can be displayed by changing the Team selection.
NOTE: To change the alarm sound or turn it off tap the Android Menu button and select the "Alarm Sound" option
6. The real time monitoring screen can be displayed by selecting the "Monitor" option of the Menu