Refund policy: 2 weeks.
I must still dedicate all time into finishing the next generation of 4EXT Recovery, which is needed to support any new devices and features.
Please have a look at http://tinyurl.com/9da62jq for status updates.
Thank you very much for your patience!
HTC Sensation / XE, Incredible S / 2, Desire Z / G2, Desire S, Desire, Desire HD, Inspire 4G, myTouch 4G, Nexus One, Thunderbolt, Evo 3D GSM / CDMA, Amaze
About requests to add new devices:
As a single developer I must concentrate on one task at a time:
Feature requests for Recovery Control or 4EXT Recovery, or on adding new devices, while providing personal support to my users.
That's why it takes a longer time until I'm able to add new devices.
By buying this app, you not only get a feature rich application that lets you control, configure and handle the advanced features of 4EXT Recovery with comfort, you also contribute to the future of the recovery itself!
Thanks to the great community the project will continually improve and stay as active as possible!
Translations: it's a community project at crowdin.net. Big thanks to everyone participating!
- Start on boot:
*) deactivated by default
*) Needed to setup schedules in Android.
(!no background process!)
*) haptic feedback settings for recovery
*) to not try to connect if you are offline
*) to stay awake while you are downloading.
Updates, recovery downloads
Please see www.4ext.net for a complete feature list and the recent changelog.
*) Restore: Let the App do the md5sum check INSTEAD of recovery!
-> To make sure the backup will restore before you even reboot into recovery! This also gives you the opportunity to fix md5sums in case you really need that backup badly.
-> this prevents situations where you might be left with a non-bootable device.
*) Start Backups, Advanced Backups, Restore, Advanced Restore directly from inside the app
*) Check your backups' health to ensure they will restore later when you need them.
*) Convert backups between EXT3 and EXT4
*) Calculates real values for the space needed to create a new full or advanced backup
-> for "Advanced Backups": While you are selecting / deselecting partitions, it will display and update the currently needed space to complete that custom backup set.
*) Install multiple zip files at once ->
*) Optionally display the md5sums of all the files you are going to flash in one go!
-> So you can make sure all are ok before you flash them.
*) Prefer to stay inside recovery after all your selected operations are done? No problem.
*) Individualize your recovery: install, uninstall 4EXT Themes without the need to reboot.
*) Had a bad Recovery session and didn't have the time to save the log file? No problem, let the app save it to your sdcard!
*) Encountered a problem? Use the report issue button to tell me about your problem and optionally attach valuable info such as your last recovery log to help me help you much better.
*) Safely online install or upgrade 4EXT Recovery (md5sums are automatically verified)
*) View all changelogs or known issues of any version available to your device.
*) Stay informed about any newly discovered bugs
*) The following example would be possible to do in just one session (one reboot in to recovery):
-> Restore a backup
-> Create a backup or advanced backup before the restore process starts
-> Format all you partitions in a file system of your choice before the restore process starts
-> Flash as many zip files you want after the restore is complete
-> Fix permissions afterwards if you like
-> Select to stay inside recovery or reboot automatically once all actions are complete
*) .. and much more! Please see www.4ext.net
Protect yourself and the data on your mobile phone 24/7 with this App available free to Sprint Total Equipment Protection customers. In the event your phone is lost, stolen or just stops working, this App allows you to easily retrieve contacts, and transfer them easily to your new device. If your phone is lost or stolen, lock the device remotely so your private information can’t be accessed. The app website allows you to locate your phone on a map and trigger an alarm, even if the volume is turned off, so you can find your phone faster.
What are customers saying?
”Awesome app. A must have for everyone that can't survive without a phone. If phone is broken or lost it will be replaced immediately and it backs up all contacts and important info” – Gabriel
“EXCELLENT FEATURE!!! And the fact that Sprint makes this available (free), with the equipment protection program, exponentially increases my loyalty.” – Kay
“I lost my phone and the fact that I could log online n lock it was perfect gave peace of mind. I got it back and all I had to do was put in my pin” – julz
How does it work?
Logon to www.sprint.com/protection from any browser, anywhere to access to the following capabilities:
- “LOCATE” provides a GPS based location to retrieve your device
- “ALARM” sounds an audible alarm if you misplace a device nearby – even if it is set to vibrate or silent mode
- “LOCK” your device to protect its contents from unauthorized users while it is being retrieved
- “WIPE” the contacts if the device cannot be recovered
- “SYNC”, backup, manage and restore contacts
Available free to Sprint customers enrolled in Total Equipment Protection. Not enrolled in Total Equipment Protection? Visit your local Sprint Store or sprint.com/protection for further details. Available for Android OS version 1.5 and higher.
Why Total Equipment Protection App?
Unlike other “Phone Locator” and “Security” Apps available, the Protection App is offered exclusively to Sprint customers. Also, because the App is included with Total Equipment Protection, you can file an insurance claim if your phone is not recoverable. Either way, you’ll never be without your device for long. Look to Total Equipment Protection with the all-new Protection App as your single source for phone protection – only from Sprint.
Total Equipment Protection is a monthly service that offers comprehensive coverage against loss, theft, damage and malfunction by providing a replacement device, often next day. For information about Total Equipment Protection coverage, please visit sprint.com/protection.
Total Equipment Protection App is a service provided by Asurion Mobile Applications and is not an insurance product. Total Equipment Protection App is available on compatible and certified devices and does not include Sprint Feature Phones. Device must be powered on, have text messaging capability, and be within the Sprint Coverage Area for Total Equipment Protection App features to function.
KW: Security, Android Security, Mobile Security, Data Security, Find My Droid, Find My Android, Find My Phone, Lost Phone, Phone Finder, Phone Locator, Locator, Lock, Lock Android, Lockout, GPS Tracker, Anti Theft, Theft Protection, Tracker, Stolen Phone, FindMyPhone, Erase Android, Alarm, Lost Android
* Not including data on memory card
Use Dr.Web for Android free of charge.
Users of Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Anti-virus are entitled to use Dr.Web for Android (comprehensive protection) FREE OF CHARGE.
Features and Advantages
• Quick or full file system scanning, as well as custom scanning of files and folders specified by the user.
• Real-time file system scanning with SpIDer Guard monitor whenever attempts are made to save files to the device’s memory.
• Detection of new, unknown malware using the unique Origins Tracing™ technology.
• Protects the SD card from becoming infected with autorun and Exploit.Cpllnk files, which can be dangerous for devices running Windows.
• A quarantine to which detected threats can be moved and from which files can be restored.
• Minimal impact on OS performance.
• Careful use of battery resources.
• Small-sized virus database updates to save traffic, which is especially important users with limited mobile phone plans.
• Statistics on detected threats and actions performed.
• Handy and informative desktop widgets to access the application.
to avoid unwanted calls and SMS messages.
• Select the calls and messages filtering mode.
• Create your own filtering profiles.
• Edit your black list (block incoming calls and messages from certain numbers).
• View blocked calls and messages.
Helps you find your mobile device if it has been lost or stolen and, if necessary, will wipe your confidential information from the device remotely.
• Device blocking after a reboot
• Lock the device so that it can be unlocked only by entering a password (limit the number of unlock password enter errors)
• Unlock the device with an SMS message.
• View the device's location on Google Maps.
• Remotely erase data on the device and SD card.
• Set the device’s speakerphone volume to loud and lock the screen.
• Customize the message to be displayed on the screen of the blocked device.
• Create a list of numbers to which notifications will be sent when the SIM card on the lost device is changed. You will be able to control the anti-theft by sending messages from these numbers and unlock the device if you have forgotten the unlock password.
Cloud Checker will protect you from unwanted Internet resources. Block access to non-recommended or potentially dangerous sites in the following categories:
• Drugs and narcotics;
• Known sources of viruses ;
• Abusive language;
• Adult content, etc.
Troubleshoot the device to identify security problems and offer solutions to address them. The Security Audit identifies:
• Applications that can interfere with operation of Dr.Web for Android.
• System settings that affect the safety of the device.
• Vulnerabilities that can be exploited to damage the device or its owner.
• Other factors that could potentially threaten the device's security.
How to remove Dr.Web for Android with installed anti-theft
Before removing the Dr.Web anti-virus, go to Administration. Under Security, clear the Dr.Web Anti-virus option.
■ avast! Mobile Security keeps your device safe from viruses, malware, and spyware.
■ It helps you locate your lost phone through our web-based phone locate feature.
■ Remote device lock and/or memory wipe in its advanced Anti-Theft component keep your data safe.
■ Handy tools like network meter, app manager, and even firewall (on rooted phones) give you complete control of your mobile phone.
Install it today – totally FREE.
Trusted by millions of people and recommended by top Android authorities:
★ AndroidAuthority: “The best just got better… nothing comes close.”
★ Android and Me: “The best anti-theft solution on the market.”
★ AndroidPolice: “Basically anything you would want should your device get lost or stolen.”
★ Droid-Life: “It doesn’t get much more extensive than this.”
MOBILE SECURITY | ANTIVIRUS FOR ANDROID
■ Antivirus Engine: Scan installed apps, memory card content, and new apps automatically upon first use. Schedule automatic scans for when you sleep. Includes SMS/file scanning, for complete mobile security.
■ Privacy Report & Apps Manager: Get insights about installed apps and understand your apps’ access rights and intentions.
■ SMS/Call Filtering: Retain your privacy with. Block numbers you don’t want to be able contact you.
■ Web Shield: Blocks malware-infected links (for safe web browsing) and even USSD numbers (which have the ability to wipe your device memory). Also fixes mistyped URLs.
■ Network Meter: Measures incoming/outgoing data transfers.
■ Firewall (rooted devices only): Block hackers from getting in.
■ App Locking: Lock any 2 apps with PIN/gesture (unlimited in Premium).
■ Backup: Allows backup of contacts, SMS/call logs, and photos (Premium version provides backup of music, video, and apps).
FIND MY PHONE | ANTI-THEFT FOR ANDROID
The best free cell phone tracker on the market. If you’re thinking “How can I find my Android?” you can use its cell phone locator features to find it, control it remotely, and much more.
■ Control your Android remotely via a web-based interface or SMS (to later control your phone remotely, go to: http://my.avast.com).
■ Locate your phone on a map.
■ Lock device, activate siren, or wipe memory to keep your private data safe.
■ Get notification of a SIM card change.
NEW! PREMIUM FEATURES | PAID-FOR OPTIONS
★ App Locking: Locks an unlimited number of apps.
★ Ad Detector: Detects ads and provides full details of their tracking systems.
★ Password Check: Automatically locks after 3 wrong attempts to unlock.
★ Geo-Fencing: Phone performs specified actions (e.g. lock, siren, send location) when outside of some set perimeter (e.g. you go to a cafe and enable it with a 500m perimeter, so if somebody steals your phone and takes it beyond this perimeter, it activates your specified actions).
★ Remote SMS: Remotely send SMS from the phone.
★ Remote Data Recovery: Remotely retrieve data from the phone.
★ Remote Identification: Take picture of the thief when he/she tries to unlock device (use front or back camera, with face recognition). Record audio, with voice recognition.
★ Backup Features: Allows backup of video, audio, and apps (including settings and data for rooted phones, e.g. game progress).
Premium pricing (auto-renewal): $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly.
This app might be incompatible with the following applications: Lookout, AVG, Antivirus Free, ESET, Dr.Web, Norton
Available in more than 20 languages
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
ADVANTAGES OVER THE FREE VERSION
• This paid version allows you to upload files of any size while the free version is limited to 5 MB per file.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in Hangouts then:
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the Hangouts app
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- Automatically Email or Upload to Dropbox & Google Drive using the Add-On.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v4.4.2
Please note that MMS (Picture/Audio/Video messages) support is currently in BETA.
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
Copy and move files from one panel to another. This method of operating is far more convenient than what is offered by some other file managers, in which you would have to copy/cut items and then navigate to various different folders to paste them - back and forth, again and again.
Open files and folders by simply tapping on the left and select single or multiple items by tapping on the right side, where the size/date info is situated.
Besides the basic file manager functions you would expect, Ghost Commander lets you transfer files both to and from FTP and SFTP servers and Windows network shares (SMB plugin required), Google Drive, BOX cloud storage, plus it can create/extract ZIP archives and view inside them before they're extracted.
For advanced users, this file manager also fully supports root (superuser) mode, which is essential to work with critical system files on a rooted phone, change file permission attributes/owners (chmod/chown) and even execute your own shell commands (busybox required).
This file manager is very customizable and comes with a lot of useful options in settings which allow you to adjust its appearance and behavior to your personal tastes and habits.
Ghost Commander's features include, but are not limited to:
* root / superuser (su) mode: remount partitions and make changes to critical system files
* change file owner and permissions (in root mode only)
* ZIP archive support: create and extract ZIP files, plus view inside without extracting
* built-in FTP client: upload to/download from your own site or a public one
* multiselect (by tapping, or select all/wildcards via 'Menu > List > Select all')
* favorite folders and locations
* calculation of file and folder size and MD5 sum
* sorting by name, extension, size or date
* file and folder wildcards search
* text editor (built-in or external)
* built-in text and picture viewers
* open files with the default handler, or manually chosen
* sends files via email, bluetooth and so on
* personalization options: colors, font size, interface language, custom toolbar, etc
* fully manage files on your SD card and internal memory (if your device is rooted)
* all the standard features you expect: open/create/copy/move and delete files and folders
* Windows network support via an optional SMB plugin
* Streaming audio/video from a remote location to an external player (VPlayer is recommended)
* Access to the Google Drive and BOX cloud storage
Requested permissions explanation:
INTERNET - to make FTP and other network plugins be able to connect to an internet hosts.
No connection is established without your command to do so.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to not to let the WiFi down during a file transfer.
WAKE_LOCK - to not to let the phone go to a deep sleep during a file transfer.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to let the file manager copy files to the sdcard.
VIBRATE - to let the phone vibrate when a long file operation is done.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT - to create shortcut icons to the desktop.
MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS - to do so when you have asked that.
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - to let the root: mode of the file manager functioning properly. Not used for any other purposes.
USE_CREDENTIALS - only to let the Google Drive plugin access to the Google based services.
And, of course, If you like this application, make a donation (from the app menu).
Keywords: SD card, root, file manager, fileman, manage files, explorer, root explorer, Total Commander, Midnight Commander, Norton Commander, FAR manager, dual panel, FTP client, SFTP client, SMB, ZIP, BOX
Video made by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
This application is designed for the secure storage of private information, such as files, passwords, data for bank accounts and everything else whatever one likes.
All your data and files inside the safe are protected by 256-bit AES encryption: no one can see or listen it (except you, of course). If you decide that your old password is discredited, recode the entire base with a new password.
To create a card, use ready-made templates or create your own. Share and/or set templates of other users.
Set the icons to the cards from preset gallery, download additional packages of icons or create your own.
Securely view embedded images with the integrated viewer: without writing to flash.
Use a simple navigation through the tree or use the quick search for the desired card or file. Move and copy the card between the folders. Customize interface and behavior of the application to fit your preferences.
Any files within the application and outside can be added to the Safe by means of function «Share» or «Send». Create and restore backups of your data directly on your mobile device. Synchronize database directory between multiple devices through cloud storage (Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.com, Yandex.Disk, FTP(S), by a separate module), synchronize with an unlimited number of desktop versions.
* Multilingual support for English, Deutsch, Español, Русский, Українська
* Support for light and dark themes
* Manual sorting of lists
* Template-independent cards
* Import from HandySafe, Pocket, KeePass2, LastPass, SafeWallet, SPB Wallet (via SafeWallet, see HOWTO http://goo.gl/gfbNKm), eWallet (via SafeWallet, see HOWTO http://goo.gl/gfbNKm), Password Saver 4.x
* Synchronization to Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.com, Yandex.Disk, FTP(S) (separate module)
* User icons can be removed and replaced, downloadable additional packages of icons
* Multiple operations with the objects inside the Safe tree
* Insert multiple files to the Safe with directory structure
* Compact layout of lists
* Copying the cards fields values through the area of notifications
* Insert (upload) files to the Safe from any external application
* Download and upload templates
* Graphic key and embedded PIN-keyboard to open Safe
* The ability to change the size of text in the application
* Support Trash: move to trash instead of immediately deleting
* Built-in image & text viewer
* Favourites / Recent and Frequently viewed lists
* Support of shortcuts to folders, cards and files
7 DAYS TO TEST THE APPLICATION.
IF THE SPECIFIED TIME YOU WILL FIND THAT THE APPLICATION IS NOT FOR YOU - PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL, WE WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY!
Desktop version for MS Windows XP and above can be downloaded here: http://safebox.zholdak.com/en/desktop/
Embedded and custom templates can be downloaded here: http://safebox.zholdak.com/en/templates (only in Russian for now, sorry)
Additional icon-packs can be downloaded here: http://safebox.zholdak.com/en/iconpacks
If you have any questions, please review FAQ section: http://safebox.zholdak.com/en/f-a-q/
Please, address your questions and requests to the author: email@example.com
If you like it, get the ad-free version for only 0.99EUR
Use this App at Your own risk.
I can not guarantee for its accuracy.
*Alot of users are confused about the fact that the app requires an internet-permission. This is because of the ads. Sorry about that.
- No USB cable required.
- No driver installation required.
- Same WiFi network or Internet.
- Pure web app, works on Windows, Mac, Chromebook and Linux.
Simply install AirDroid on your Android and you’ll be able to enjoy the following features on your computer at web.airdroid.com:
- SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Files: Manage files on Android and transferring files between Android and computer.
- Photos: View and manage photos on Android and transferring photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transferring them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export any ringtone.
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (root required)
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back camera, also supports flashlight.
- URL: Push url to Android and open automatically open it with Android browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
There are also some very useful features on the Android client, including WiFi tethering, file manager, task manager, etc.
- One less cable.
You should be able to connect different devices wirelessly, without the hassles of USB cables.
- One less screen.
You should be able to work or play with one screen, without being distracted by other screens.
- One less worry.
You should be able to locate your Android devices any time, any where, and wipe all personal data if it's lost.
- PCWorld: “This app allows you to take complete control of your Android device via your computer's Web browser.”
- Gizmodo: “I'm sending text SMS messages from my Android phone via my browser. I can't stress how great that is.”
- Lifehacker: “It's a remarkably comprehensive app, operates securely, and is a free download.”
- Android Police: “It's all the little things, the things that make AirDroid a joy to use, which make it the app of the year.”
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday: https://crowdin.net/project/airdroid
The idea behind is same with apps2sd scripts, linking applications to SD card's second partition but differs in two ways.
One, instead of linking /data/app folder (that means moving all applications), you can select applications that you want to move.
Two, it's an application which means has a user interface. You can manage your applications with few clicks.
It also provides native app to SD (app2sd) features on Android 2.2 and higher. It can move any non-protected user apps to SD card (force move), with batch moving capability.
That feature uses Android's standard SD-card installation feature and does not require a second partition.
Cache cleaner function clears all your cache and free up space with a single tap. Also cache cleaner widget displays total cache size and enables "one tap cache cleaning" without opening the app.
- App manager
- Create and remove link for apk, dex and lib files of the applications you select
- Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
- Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (a.k.a. "force move", for Android 2.2 and higher)
- Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native apps2sd
- Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
- Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, "move to SD", "move to phone" functions
- Notify when movable apps installed
- Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
- Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
- Convert system apps into user apps
- Convert user apps into system apps
- Integrate "Updated" system apps into system (ROM)
- Clear data and cache of the application
- Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
- Clear cache widget (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
- Notify if total cache size exceeds specified size
- List applications, show detailed size information and link status
- Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps
- Search applications by name
- Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
- Share the link of an app
- Support 35+ languages
- Removes ads
- Auto clear cache service
What you need for linking apps:
- root permission.
- a second partition on your SD card.
You should have two partitions on SD card and both should be primary.
The first FAT partition is your standard SD card storage. The second partition is used for application files and can be ext2, ext3, ext4 or FAT32.
Some phones lack the ext2, ext3 or ext4 file system support and you may get mount errors like "no such device", "invalid argument". These phones need ext2.ko or ext3.ko modules and even some additional modules to be able to mount. Using FAT32 on the second partition will eleminate such problems, because FAT32 is supported on all phones.
Link2SD does not create the second partition, you need to create it yourself. You can use any partition manager such as Minitool, Paragon, Easeus etc. for this.
- System applications should not be linked to SD card. Link2SD does not allow these applications to be linked.
- When you connect your phone to PC as mass storage, Android unmounts the first FAT partition but the second partition remains mounted. Therefore linked applications are not affected and can be run without problems.
- Link2SD does not move application's private data files; it moves apk, dex (dalvik-cache) and lib files.
Link2SD is free (ad supported) application.
DISCLAIMER: It is made available for use at your own risk with no warranty of any kind.
Attention! The program has problems with work on Android 4.4. I still can not understand reasons .
ZArchiver lets you:
* Create following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
* Decompress archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim;
* View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim;
* Create and decompress password-protected archives;
* Edit archive: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
* Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
* Partial archive decompression;
* Open compressed files;
* Open an archive file from mail application;
* Extract splited archives 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01).
* Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
* UTF-8/UTF-16 support in filenames. Allows you to have national symbols in compressed filenames;
* No need to enable multiselect mode. You can select files by clicking on icon to the left of the filename;
Attention! Any notes are welcome. You can send them by e-mail or just leave comment.
Q: That the password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and archive can be opened only know the password (don't phone password!).
Q: Program is not working correctly?
A: Send an email to the author for a detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress file?
A: Select all files you wish to compress by clicking on icons(to the left of filenames). Click on one of selected filenames and choose "Compress" item from menu. Set desired options and pres OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on archive name and select suitable option ("Extract Here" or other).
Perfect App Protector! lets you protect any applications you want with a password or a pattern. You can lock: Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, SMS, email, pictures, camera, USB connection, calendar, messenger, and any apps you choose.
Like us ? Hit the +1 button.
*Android 4.0 ICS compatible*
1. Lock any apps by using pin or pattern
2. Screen Filter support: Effectively manage screen brightness of individual apps
3. Rotation Lock support: Prevents unwanted screen rotation on each apps
4. Watchdog : After 3rd failed password attempt, built-in camera takes photo of attacker.
5. USB to PC connection lock support(MTP is not supported)
6. Lock Home Screen, Lock Outgoing Calls, Lock Incoming Calls, Lock App Install/Uninstall
7. Fake Popup : Displays fake error message when locked app is launched.
8. Minimum resource used
9. Remotely start service using SMS command
10. Utilize password or pattern support
* Service restart required after each updates
* 'Outgoing call' permission is required for Stealth Mode
* 'SMS' permission is required for SMS command
* If you have two or more launcher, you must select one as default
* Perfect Applock does not support smaller screen sized phones such as HTC wildfire
* If you need bulk purchasing (100 - 200 copies or more), please contact us via email. We will send execution file (apk) once payment transaction is completed using Paypal. APK file allows simple installation on many devices.
* If you would like to support in translating (Eng to your language) this app, feel free to contact us. Also, please let us know if there are any incorrect English use on our app.
(KW:application, lock, number, image, password, email,app protector,app protector,app protection,protector,protection,security,secure,norton,anti,virus,anti-virus,applocker,app locker,applock,app lock,lock,safe,privacy,application protection,pic lock,image lock,image vault,photo lock,gallery lock,photo vault, photovault,screen filter,privacy filter,filter,rotation lock,lock rotation GoSms、Dolphin Browser,app protector,security,secure,app locker,safe,privacy,screen filter,privacy filter,rotation lock,finger)
B1 can open .zip, .rar, .b1, as well as 34 other formats;
open password-protected zip, rar and 7z;
browse files inside archives without actual extraction;
partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive;
create password-protected zip and b1 archives;
and much more...
- Main features
- Required permissions
*** B1's translated to more than 30 languages. We very much appreciate your support
and we are welcome everyone to contribute to translations at http://crowdin.net/project/b1-interface/invite
*** Main features:
* open zip files (unzip), open rar files (unrar)
* open 7z, apk, a, ar, arj, bz2, bzip2, cab, deb, gz, gzip, jar, iso, lha, lzh, lzma, mtz, rpm,
tar, tar.bz2, tbz, tbz2, tar.gz, tgz, tpz, taz, tar.lzma, tar.xz, tar.Z, xap, xar, xz, Z, zipx
* open password-protected zip, rar and 7z
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction
* partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive
* support for zip with non-Latin symbols
* open multi-part (splitted) rar and b1 archives
* compress files into zip archive
* compress files into b1 with smart compression
* create password-protected zip and b1 archives
* progress in notification area and work in background mode
* file navigation, copy/paste, delete/rename, file properties
* multi-selection of files and folders
* favorite folders
* hiding files from media scan
* and much more...
*** Our road-map for future versions:
* better support for encrypted and splitted zip and rar archives
* usability improvements
* both extraction and compression speed improvements
* optimization for tablets
If you'd like to suggest another feature please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Required permissions:
read/write external storage - to create archives and copy files to external storages.
access network state and internet - for Google Analytics module which is used to collect aggregate data on general usage frequency and marketing efficiency.
*** Frequently Asked Questions
* Where can I get the password?
If you were asked to enter password that does NOT mean you need password for B1 Archiver.
It means that your archive is password-protected, which means that people how created that archive encrypted it with a secret password. Please check this article for most common ways to find password - http://b1.org/help/Where-can-I-get-the-password-to-the-archive.jsp
If you 100% sure that your archive is regular and not protected, but you are still asked for the pass - please send it to email@example.com for investigation, it might be an issue with the software.
We appreciate any feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Started in 2011 B1 Free Archiver continues to gain popularity among the users all over the word due to its high functionality and friendly interface. We are making B1 so amazingly simple that every task can be done in a few taps.
Our users enjoy working with our soft. Would you like to join them?
Fully integrated with Root Explorer. When browsing files in Root Explorer, selecting a database file automatically launches this app instead of the database viewer that is built into Root Explorer.
Non-root users can browse and edit databases on the SD card.
Data is displayed in a smooth scrollable grid and records can be filtered on any field value.
To quickly get to regularly accessed databases you can either add them to the bookmarks list or look on the recently accessed tab.
ROOT IS REQUIRED!!!
UNIQUE APP WHICH KEEPS YOUR DEVICE CLEAN AND ALSO GREAT FOR USING WITH RAM MANAGER!
IF YOU FIND A BUG OR IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM, CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU GIVE LOW RATING, PLEASE.
Simple and effective application which a lot increases your peformance by cleaning your system. You can choose between quick cleaning and full cleaning. Quick cleaning clears your memory, file cache, etc. and you can do that without reboot. Full cleaning requires reboot, but it makes really total maintenance of your system. Full cleaning is also great when you want to flash other ROM or kernel, so it will clean your device to prevent any problem. Application is also great application manager, you can uninstall, clear data and freeze or unfreeze your system and non-system applications.
-Restart system UI
-Clean drop caches
-Clean empty folders
-Clean dormant folders
-Clean useless folders
-Clean useless files
-Clean dalvik cache
-Clean init.d folder
-Clean empty folders
-Clean dormant folders
-Clean useless folders
-Clean useless files
-Clear app data
-Quick cleaning interval
-Exception list for files and folders
More from developer
The ultimate tools for working with WLAN!
* List of all seen wireless networks.
* Pretty graphs of signal strength.
* Browse nearby open networks from server.
* Connect to networks.
* Analyze available spectrum. Handy for finding a good channel for your own WLAN!
* Upload seen base stations for others to find.
If you rate lower than 5, please provide a comment. I would love to fix any issues you find annoying or non-functional. Feel free to contact me at my email address for technical support.