AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
When you log into your Cram.com account the app automatically downloads your account information including: your created flashcard sets, your favorite flashcard sets and the flashcard sets you study most frequently.
Why you’ll love this flashcard app:
■ Completely free and easy to use
■ Syncs with your Cram.com account
■ Accesses all 75,000,000+ flashcards on Cram.com
■ Works online and offline; when you’re ready to study your flashcards, so is the app
■ Supports two study modes: Card mode and Memorize mode
■ Create/Edit flashcards within the app
About the study modes:
Card mode allows you to quickly view an entire set of flashcards and repeat them as often as you like. Memorize mode automatically hides flashcards you know so you can concentrate on the ones you still need to learn. You can even enable the cram option to supercharge your studying with spaced repetition similar to the Leitner system!
Get the grades you thought were impossible. Start studying for your next test with the Cram.com official mobile flashcard app today!
+ Make Flash cards
+ Study them
+ Quiz yourself
+ Track your progress.
this app lets you memorize, cram, master your terms easily.
perfect when studying SAT and ASL Test vocabs in flip card format.
(There is a free lite version available.)
• Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Leitner and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode (similar to SuperMemo or Anki)
• Quizlet and Cram.com integration - Browse and download any of their 4 million+ flashcard sets.
• Text to speech (TTS) audio in 18 languages (no internet connection needed to study)
• Multiple choice option
• Spelling tests (listen to audio and use keyboard to answer)
• Searchable listing of your cards that allows you to easily look up other terms as you study
• Organize decks in folders and combine decks for studying
• Several flashcard color themes to choose from (sky, wood, chalkboard, etc.)
• Divide cards into categories
• 1 to 5 sided cards
• Include pictures and sounds. Zoom into pictures. Auto repeat sounds.
• 3 response levels: Wrong, I kind of know, I know really well (vs the standard correct/wrong) - for more efficient studying
• Easy navigation - swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
• Draw self-graded answer with your finger (drawing not saved)
• Automatically turn cards off after getting them correct a certain number/percentage of reviews
• Clean, efficient user interface, including full-screen and landscape viewing
• Custom text and background colors
• Browse mode that lets you easily navigate forward or back without keeping score
• Slideshow mode
• Large number of cards (10,000+) can be imported easily
• Backup your flashcards to your computer
• Dropbox and Google Drive support
• Very easy to get started, with lots of features and options for advanced users
• Great support! I promptly respond to any questions or feedback you may have. Use my website's public forum or email me.
You can create flashcards either on your computer or directly within the app. If you don't want to make your own, you can browse and download flashcards from Quizlet or Cram.com.
Please see our website at OrangeOrApple.com for more information. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, please let me know why and I'll try to help.
* 2-way sync
* Card colors
* Custom Text Size
Check out the paid version to enable 3rd party syncing and remove the ads
Please report any bugs/crashes/feature requests, and they will be implemented as soon as possible!
★ PRO Version Unlocker (Remove Ads) ★
• This app must also stay installed
• Quizlet public flash card import
• StudyStack flash card import
• Stacks - Organize flashcards and keep them tidy
• Test Options: Multiple Choice, Write-In, Timed, Simple (self-validated)
• Images - Attach an image to a flashcard for more information or quick reference
• Hand drawing images for pictures, math, or diagrams
• Stats - See how you did on your testing or quiz sessions
• Quick, Intuitive and modern cards based UI
• Dark themes (including for AMOLED devices for better battery life)
• Network - Crash reporting and allows you to import Quizlet/StudyStack cards. For non-pro version, Google AdMob
• Storage - Save flashcard images and files in the sdcard/Stacks folder, importing, exporting, and backups of cards
Displays an image and then will show associated text on screen touch.
Download additional images or create your own.
v1.0.4: UI improvements and some small bug fixes
v1.0.3: Now show when image groups are updated on Images page.
Quizlet makes simple tools that let you study anything, anywhere. Download the FREE app to:
- Study on the go
- Play games to study
- Create your own flashcards (or search millions created by others)
- Improve your study habits
- Study with images and audio, great for all learning styles
What people are saying about Quizlet:
"I cannot live without quizlet anymore, and I assume it's the same for my students :-) Quizlet is a must for every language learner. The Quizlet team always amazes me with its evolution. Just like learning, it only gets better.” - Toshi A., English Teacher
"Quizlet is the key for a student like me who needs a visual, competition, and repetition. I can't say they could add much more. Quizlet helps so much! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!” - Robbie S., High School Student
"I just started using quizlet this year, and boy is it a miracle worker! This site has really helped my studying habits, not to mention the fun games! Keep up the good work Quizlet!” - Samuel P., High School Student
Ways to create your flash cards:
- Login to Quizlet to import your private Quizlet sets!
- Import publicly listed Flashcard Exchange card sets!
- Import publicly listed Quizlet card sets!
- Create image flash cards from folders of images on your SD card
- Create text flash cards from text files on your SD card (.csv)
- Create image flash cards by taking a picture, or by selecting an image from your gallery
- Create image flash cards by drawing a picture on the screen
- Create text flash cards one at a time by typing in the question and answer
- Multiple Choice - 4 answers are shown, you try to choose the correct one
- Honor System - Think of the answer first, then indicate whether or not you got it right
- Exact Text - Type in the answer. Only and exact match will pass!
- Normal - All the cards in the card pack are shown in random order. Save your place or stop at any time to review how you did
- Endless - The cards you have the hardest time with are shown to your more often to help you memorize them.
You can also swap the question and answer for text cards during the quiz (randomly or not).
** FEATURES **
Lots of Categories include: Alphabets, Animals, Vehicles, Numbers and Colors
★ Cute and Colorful images on each Flashcard!
★ Syllabels for each word which are narrated when pressed! This will help your baby to learn how to say each word!
★ Sound effects and Animations when your baby/toddler touches each image!
★ Kids and Parents love it!
★ Building vocabulary has never been so much fun
★ Large words and letters
★ Large icons and buttons
★ Professional voiceovers recorded in production studio
★ High quality images
★ Each Flashcard has a game where your baby gets to pick the correct image from 6 options! Correct picks will result in a catching nursery rhyme playing!
★ Easy swyping of the screen to move between flashcards. Your baby will love learning how to "swype" the screen to seamlessly move between letters of the alphabet
★ Lock the app so that baby accidentally exit the app!
★ 7" and 8" Tablet Support!
★ 10" Tablet Support!
Your baby will love the bright colors, unique sound effects and exciting animations. Give it a try! You won't regret it!!!
Building strong English vocabulary has never been so exciting for preschoolers and toddlers. Complexity of words is perfect for ages 1 to 4!
1. "Yankee Doodle Dandy" by Quantum Music Works
2. "London Bridge" by Quantum Music Works
3. "Oh Where, Oh Where has my little dog gone" by Quantum Music Works
4. "Row, Row, Row your boat" by Quantum Music Works
This is a basic Android version of our popular Flashcards by NKO app in the App Store. The stronger you support our Android app through downloads and reviews, the faster we can bring other iOS app games and tools to it. Please write in your review what feature you want to see next.
- Create your own flashcards
- Download millions of flashcards made by other users from Cram and Quizlet
- Organize your flashcards into folders
- Keep track of your progress for each deck and each flashcard.
- the Matching game
- Join classes
- no distracting ads
- Create your own or choose from over 70,000 flashcard decks
- Customize your study by grade level, standardized test, or subject
- Select your study method - audio pronunciation or definition matching
- Sync your online and mobile app progress
- Study offline - without an internet connection
This free flashcards app contains options to share content via social media.
- Smooth card flipping
- Intuitive operations such as creating, modifying, saving, and deleting cards
- Three modes for the order of cards
- Auto play function
- Text-to-speech function
Q. I deleted a card mistakenly...
A. In order to undo deletion, select 'Undo Delete' in the menu options.
Q. Can I stop the text-to-speech function?
A. Yes, you can select the setting for each card set. In the screen of a card set, select 'Card Setting' in the menu options.
Q. Can I change the size of texts on cards?
A. Yes, you can select text sizes for each card set. In the screen of a card set, select 'Card Setting' in the menu options. Then, choose a preferred size for each of left and right sides.
Q. Can I import cards from PC?
A. Yes, you can import cards created on PC as a text file. On the screen of the card list, select 'Menu'->'Import' and choose 'FC_sample_import.txt' to import. After that, please follow the instruction in the imported cards.
* Create your own custom flashcards for studying any subject you need
* Flashcards background and font color can be set with a color picker.
* Study your cards in a set order or randomly! Multiple draw styles to help you learn faster
* Leitner flashcard system supported to help you efficiently memorize your flashcards.
* It's completely free with no creepy permissions!!!
I decided to create this app while I was studying for some of my own exams. I am releasing it to the world for free, hopefully it will help some one out there pass their next exam. Feel free to send me feedback, comments, and suggestions! This is my first official release on Google Play.
* multi-dimensional: typical flashcard apps support only two sides of a flashcard (a front side and a back side), on each side you can place exacly one attribute, e.g. a vocabulary and its translation. Flashcard Expert can display an arbitrary number of sides with an arbitrary number of attributes on each side.
* multi-lingual, you can let Flashcard Expert read your card in several different languages. You can learn English, German, French, Italian, Russian and more concurrently
* Build Editor: this Editor enables you to design and configure the learning template. How should your cards look like? How many sides shall they have and which attribute shall be placed on which side? In addition you can add pauses and formatted text to your card design.
* Labels: For each cardset you can define some custom labels. While typical apps have only some fix labels, Flashcard Expert enables you to define an arbitrary number of custom labels. This gives you a much better flexibility.
* Quizlet.com + Flashcardexchange.com + StudyStack.com support: Search and import from millions of predefined cardsets. Access your Quizlet + Flashcardexpert private cardsets.
Flashcard Expert is available as Free and Pro version. Compared to the Free Version the Pro Version has the following advantages:
- the number of custom cardsets is unlimited. With the free version the number is limited to 3
- the Pro Version is adfree.
Check out the Pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.flashcardexpert.pro
Try out this new way of learning flashcards.
If you have any questions/comments or would like to request any additional features, please contact us. Any feedback is appreciated:
With the watchingstock.com mobile app you gain direct access to total shares issued figures and web site links of selected public listed companies with your mobile device.
The watchingstock.com mobile app provides search facilities convenient for all types of inquiries. Such as:
* search public company by country
* search public company by alphabet
* search by keyword phrase and auto-completion
Currently provided are Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherland, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates and the United States.