Want to master German vocabulary?
German flashcards are images/text/sound on cards, used to help remember new vocabulary in German. Instead of simply reading the definition in a dictionary, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz, Spelling , Re-arrange to make the learning German language more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENT ♥ ♥
German flashcards app includes 4000+ premade German flashcards which cover the most used German words from 9 categories:
•Food and Meals
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
German flashcards apps have received 45.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us:
• “Easy to use, study cards first then go through activities that get progressively more difficult...”.
• “It is a useful app. Especially if you have a basic understanding of language”.
• “this the best I have found. Very effective for visual learners!”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: German, English, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn German app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn German for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: German, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
Quickly learn the most frequent German words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of German. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: German Travel phrases, Most frequent words, German Slang, Business German, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a German course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
- Transportation & Direction
- Hotel / Accommodation
- Free time, Sports & more
- Eating out
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, English, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch
- Beginning to intermediate/advanced vocabulary
- All vocabulary is sorted by subject and includes images
- All words are read by native speakers
- Simple, guided learning process
- 4 different kinds of exercises, provided at the ideal moments to maximise your learning
- Full progress reports
- No Internet connection required
When you log into your Cram.com account the app automatically downloads your account information including: your created flashcard sets, your favorite flashcard sets and the flashcard sets you study most frequently.
Why you’ll love this flashcard app:
■ Completely free and easy to use
■ Syncs with your Cram.com account
■ Accesses all 75,000,000+ flashcards on Cram.com
■ Works online and offline; when you’re ready to study your flashcards, so is the app
■ Supports two study modes: Card mode and Memorize mode
■ Create/Edit flashcards within the app
About the study modes:
Card mode allows you to quickly view an entire set of flashcards and repeat them as often as you like. Memorize mode automatically hides flashcards you know so you can concentrate on the ones you still need to learn. You can even enable the cram option to supercharge your studying with spaced repetition similar to the Leitner system!
Get the grades you thought were impossible. Start studying for your next test with the Cram.com official mobile flashcard app today!
Includes the ability to copy, email and print verbs.
✔︎ "Wunderbar! Really useful and practical app"
✔︎ "Very good app indeed!"
✔︎ "Amazing. Simply amazing! Can't live without it!"
✔︎ "Great! I recommend for all who study german."
Note: this app does not require an Internet connection. All of the data is stored locally.
Shows a noun and asks for its article.
English translation is also shown with the correct article, so you learn the words along with their articles.
The application is completely free and open source. See http://bit.ly/deFlashcardsSource for source code and more information.
The application runs offline. It only needs internet connection when you have gone through all the words saved in your device.
- The top 1000 most frequently used German words
- Basic Conversation
- Words for Travel
- Bars and Restaurants
- Word Quiz
- Phonetic German-English dictionary
Easy German is designed for fast vocabulary learning through a flashcard type interface reinforced by a word quiz feature to make language learning more enjoyable.
Easy German is a 4-in-1 application. You’ll study the 1000 most used German words, but also find the dictionary like search feature useful for finding one word in particular. After you’ve learned a few words, check out the quiz to further reinforce your learning or even take the knowledge test to see how fluent you are! Maybe you just want to learn a phrase or two for your next trip? There are useful travel phrases in a separate section, food and restaurants also, and a basic words category to learn some everyday phrases to use in shops, homes, public places or with new friends.
Please send questions or feedback to email@example.com
*** German articles fixed in current version!! ***
----- Features -----
-Hear the correct pronunciation of every word in German, using the Android Text-to-Speech functionality (if installed).
-Add individual German words to your Favorites list to practice them later.
-Select your language from Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Russian, or French.
----- How to use -----
-Tap the word to see the German translation
-Swipe the card to the left to see another word
-Swipe the card to the right to see the previous word
-Tap the talk bubble to hear the word pronunciation (in your language or in German)
-Tap the star to add or remove the word from your favorites list
-Select the Menu button to select one or more categories from which to select a word
-Select the Menu button to change your language
This app is a great complement to Rosetta Stone, a language phrasebook or dictionary, etc!
----- A note on Text-To-Speech -----
The Text-to-Speech technology may not be available in some devices. If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine (an Internet connection may be required).
For Text-to-Speech to work correctly, do the following:
1. Go to Settings, then Voice Input and Output
2. Select Text-to-speech settings
3. UNCHECK Always use my settings
----- We appreciate your feedback! -----
If you have any issue with this app, please contact us first to see if we can provide an update before leaving a negative review! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website www.cangeltech.com
German is one of the world's major languages and is the most widely-spoken first language in the European Union. The future is in GERMANY and the GERMAN language is exponentially gaining popularity in EUROPE and the globe. Learn the popular language in the world, German is your choice!
Tip for you: THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM!
Learn to communicate with German is the first & essential step YOU take to gain advantages and BE SUCCESSFUL.
"German Vocabulary" is the easiest to use and is a well organized education package to maximize your results, progress and joy in learning German by means of the attractive and interactive interface of flashcard display that shows you useful German vocabulary card by card to help your memorization.
✔ ATTRACTIVE FLASHCARD DISPLAYS
✔ COMPREHENSIVE & ESSENTIAL
vocabularies that covers MOST day-to-days conversation and education’s needs.
✔ AUTHENTIC PRONUNCIATION
in German for each vocabulary that EDUCATES YOU TO SPEAK as to communicate with other German speakers.
✔ HEAR, READ & LEARN!
ALL vocabularies come with GERMAN CHARACTER WRITINGS and ENGLISH EXPLANATION that MAXIMIZES UNDERSTANDING and LEARNING OUTCOME.
✔ CAREFULLY CATEGORIZED
vocabularies that WELL PREPARE you to make a living, communicate with friends and colleagues and have fun with GERMAN speakers.
✔ STORE YOUR FAVORITES
that you can keep favored vocabularies and retrieve them easily.
The LITE version contains the essential Flashcards:
If you upgrade to the PRO and get ALL Flashcards
If you require any assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
Flashcards Keywords: vocabulary, translator, dictionary, learn, translate, lesson, course, vocab and free
Enjoy your learning with 3 different levels:
We have based this test on the standard German vocabulary and German grammar that you would find in any German language learning material, so that this proficiency test can measure your command of the German language regardless of your German language learning background. So if you've been learning German, see how well you do!
This German Practice application also has many flashcards for you. Practice them everyday to improve your vocabulary
Remember: "Practice makes perfect", so using it everyday, your German will be better
★ More than 1,000 words and phrases
★ 3 different modules for learning the words
★ Practice Reading Skills
★ Practice Speaking Skills
★ Practice Writing Skills
This app allows you to learn words using pictures and then practice these words so that they are easier to remember.
Hello-Hello also has a Conversational Course App that is a robust language course with 30 conversational lessons. The courses were developed in collaboration with The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), which is the largest association of teachers and administrators of all languages at all levels, serving more than 12,000 educators.
Hello-Hello is an innovative language learning company that provides state-of the art mobile and online courses. Founded in 2009, Hello-Hello launched the world’s first language learning app for the iPad. The company’s first app was included in the limited 1,000-app Grand Opening of the iPad App Store in April 2010 and featured as an Apple Staff Favorite. Our lessons were developed in collaboration with The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) which is the largest and most respected association for language teachers and professionals.
With over 5 million learners worldwide, Hello-Hello apps are among the top selling language learning apps in the U.S. and internationally. Hello-Hello has over 100 apps teaching 13 different languages available on the iPad, iPhone, Android Devices, Blackberry Playbook and Kindle.
Ways to create your flash cards:
- Login to Quizlet to import your private Quizlet sets!
- Import publicly listed Flashcard Exchange card sets!
- Import publicly listed Quizlet card sets!
- Create image flash cards from folders of images on your SD card
- Create text flash cards from text files on your SD card (.csv)
- Create image flash cards by taking a picture, or by selecting an image from your gallery
- Create image flash cards by drawing a picture on the screen
- Create text flash cards one at a time by typing in the question and answer
- Multiple Choice - 4 answers are shown, you try to choose the correct one
- Honor System - Think of the answer first, then indicate whether or not you got it right
- Exact Text - Type in the answer. Only and exact match will pass!
- Normal - All the cards in the card pack are shown in random order. Save your place or stop at any time to review how you did
- Endless - The cards you have the hardest time with are shown to your more often to help you memorize them.
You can also swap the question and answer for text cards during the quiz (randomly or not).
Perfect learning App for kids, children, babies, toddlers, infants and adults alike. Learn vocabulary, spelling and alphabet, test your skills with quiz and memory puzzle and pick up new words with the flash cards.
There are dozens of completely free, fun and colorful packs including basic words, animals, food, things, numbers, shapes and colors, people, verbs and adjectives. Each pack has 15-30 beautiful images in it, and comes in all 23 languages with quality spoken audio. Additional packs include human body, nature, vehicles, studies, clothes, hobbies, house, city, time, seasons, professions and more to come!
The app includes different learning modes:
-Hundreds of Flash cards for vocabulary
-Fun quiz to test your skills
-Memory game with the words you learned
-Shuffled letters puzzle to practise spelling of each word.
Available in English, Español, Français, Português, Português do Brasil, Deutsch, Italiano, Suomi, Svenska, Norsk, Dansk, Nederlands, Русский, Türkçe, Ελληνικά, Magyar, Polski, Čeština, 日本語, 한국어, 中文, 廣州話, हिंदी, ไทย, العربية, Bahasa Indonesia
Available in English, Spanish, French, Canadian French, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Italian, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Russian, Japanese with Hiragana/Katakana, Japanese with Kanji, Romanized Japanese (Romaji), Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese, Taiwanese Chinese, Hindi, Turkish, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Czech, Arabic, Thai, Indonesian
* multi-dimensional: typical flashcard apps support only two sides of a flashcard (a front side and a back side), on each side you can place exacly one attribute, e.g. a vocabulary and its translation. Flashcard Expert can display an arbitrary number of sides with an arbitrary number of attributes on each side.
* multi-lingual, you can let Flashcard Expert read your card in several different languages. You can learn English, German, French, Italian, Russian and more concurrently
* Build Editor: this Editor enables you to design and configure the learning template. How should your cards look like? How many sides shall they have and which attribute shall be placed on which side? In addition you can add pauses and formatted text to your card design.
* Labels: For each cardset you can define some custom labels. While typical apps have only some fix labels, Flashcard Expert enables you to define an arbitrary number of custom labels. This gives you a much better flexibility.
* Quizlet.com + Flashcardexchange.com + StudyStack.com support: Search and import from millions of predefined cardsets. Access your Quizlet + Flashcardexpert private cardsets.
Flashcard Expert is available as Free and Pro version. Compared to the Free Version the Pro Version has the following advantages:
- the number of custom cardsets is unlimited. With the free version the number is limited to 3
- the Pro Version is adfree.
Check out the Pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.flashcardexpert.pro
Try out this new way of learning flashcards.
If you have any questions/comments or would like to request any additional features, please contact us. Any feedback is appreciated:
With the watchingstock.com mobile app you gain direct access to total shares issued figures and web site links of selected public listed companies with your mobile device.
The watchingstock.com mobile app provides search facilities convenient for all types of inquiries. Such as:
* search public company by country
* search public company by alphabet
* search by keyword phrase and auto-completion
Currently provided are Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherland, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates and the United States.