実機テストはREGZA Phone IS04(Android 2.2)で行っています。
Like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
You must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
- Site map
How to add GOWidgets on your home screen?
-Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
Using the free Bookmark desktop app, you can sync your data between Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari on Mac OSX and Windows.
Bookmark's Android app gives you remote access allowing you to browse, edit and search your data on the go, as well as synchronize your android browser data to the cloud.
* 100% Ad-free and open source!
* Support for 30 languages
* Supports Google two-factor auth
* Secure: Your password is never read or stored by GMarks
* Sync/ backup/ import bookmarks between the Android browser and Google Bookmarks
* Live folder for any bookmark label
* Background sync
* Global search integration; Full text search
* Quickly add a GMark from the browser's share menu
* Add/update/delete bookmarks from your phone
* Long-press to view/ edit a bookmark
* Now fully supports Eclair/ 2.1
Calling for translators! If you want to help translate Google Bookmarks to your language, see the project page.
If you encounter FC, please 'Report' it so I can fix the problem. You can also submit feature requests on the project website.
Automatically synchronize your Google Bookmarks to your phone! Background sync means you're always up-to-date, but it only syncs what's changed. Use GMarks for Firefox, the Google bookmarklet or the Google Toolbar to quickly send bookmarks to your phone.
Choose any label to synchronize with your Android Browser bookmarks. This means you can backup and export your browser bookmarks across multiple devices.
Live Folders give you quick access to any label. Use it to create a reading list on your device!
Global Search integration means you can quickly find a bookmark using your device's Search button or the Google Search widget. (You can enable this in the system settings under "Search.") Full-text search indexes bookmark titles, labels, URLs and descriptions.
Quickly create new Google Bookmarks from the browser's "Share" menu.
Secure: Your username and password are sent straight to Google, and are never read or stored by the GMarks app. All internet requests use HTTPS/ SSL to ensure complete privacy. GMarks also supports Google two-factor authentication (Since version 0.6.4.) You must have the Google Authenticator app installed.
Keywords: Synchronize backup import export Google Bookmarks
- Support screenshot icon and iPhone touch icon
- Smooth scrolling
- Animated sorting
- Unlimited multi-screen
- List view with sorting
- Setting of browsers to open
- Creating shortcuts on your home app
- Import bookmarks from built-in browser
- Export bookmarks to built-in browser
*To sort bookmarks, drag and drop a icon.
*To add bookmarks, select "Add a bookmark" from "share page" of your browser menus.
*To edit or delete bookmarks, longpress and drop a icon without moving it.
*The wallpaper that is set at the home app will also be used as Bookmark Home's. Live wallpaper is not be supported.
*When Bookmark Home is installed to the SD card and your device is restarted, then the app icon will not be displayed until reading the SD card is completed.
This application manage the bookmarks by folders (directories).
You don't have to create bookmarks again, if you change web browser usually used.
*Select bookmark, and you can select web browser when you show a web page.
*Set notification when application is launched. So, you can call this whenever operating other applications.
*Press item for a long time to rearranged.
*After long press, you can edit or move folder with tap.
*Customizable character size, image size.
*Customizable character color, background color.
*Import bookmarks from default web browser.
*Back up bookmarks to SD card.
*Select "Share page" menu on web browser, and select "Bookmark Folder".
*2014/03/11:Add "Ignore case" option to sort.
*2014/03/11:Add "Dividing lines" settings.
*2014/02/20:Add subfolder sort function
*2014/02/20:Display count of delete items.
*2014/01/31:Improvement of dragging process.
*2014/01/31:Startup folder option was added.
*2014/01/31:Copy function was added.
*2014/01/15:Improvement of locked items security.
*2013/12/19:"Select / Deselect all" function is added.
*2013/12/19:"Sort by creation" was added.
*2013/12/05:Optimization of processing.
*2013/10/23:Support the bookmark file in HTML format.
*2013/10/23:Adjust some of menu structure.
*2013/07/27:Modified to exclude duplicate items when importing from the browser or exporting to browser.
*2013/07/27:Add the process to receive title from browser when item is added.
*2013/07/23:Change specification so size does not depend on the terminal resolution.
*2013/07/23:Modification of help.
*2013/07/23:Use less memory.
*2013/07/23:Improvement of display processing.
*2013/06/16:Setting bits of color was enabled.
*2013/05/09:Bug fix.(Force close)
*2013/03/31:Saving last access folder setting is added.
*2013/01/26:Bug fix.(Wrong item is dragged on android 4.0 or more)
*2013/01/26:Changing up button and folder name size is enabled.
*2013/01/26:Improvement of get thumbnail processing.
*2012/11/27:Changed to refresh screen when loading icon and thumbnail.
*2012/11/20: Improvement of the getting icon(favicon) process.
*2012/11/09:Changing to need password when open locked link.
*2012/11/09:Bug fix.(Crash when new installed)
*2012/11/08:Item lock function is added.
*2012/11/08:Organizing setting screen.
*2012/10/18:"Enable tabs" setting is added.
*2012/09/11:Bug fix.(Get title processing)
*2012/09/10:Improvemen of get title processing.
*2012/09/04:Adjustment of get title processing.
*2012/08/27:"Confirm the exit" setting is added.
*2012/07/23:"Cancel notification when exit" setting is added.
*2012/07/11:Change words.(for japanese)
*2012/07/05:Sort function was added.
*2012/07/05:The composition of the menu was changed.
*2012/06/26:Improvement of display processing.
*2012/06/21:Exporting to browser was enabled.(added permission)
*2012/05/16:Bug fix.(Can't change URL size and color)
*2012/05/07:Change checkbox size was enabled.
*2012/04/17:Creation of the shortcut at home screen was enabled.
*2012/03/31:Bug fix about SD card.
Use MyBookmark to organize them all!!
MyBookmarks is the simple app to store and organize your favorite website and android apps.
The concept is "Bring what was good in iPhone to Android."
That’s right. With MyBoookmarks, you can use website and apps seemlesly!!
[What you can do with this App]
1. Organize your favorite website or App, and launch them quickly.
These are called 'bookmark', and can be sorted as you like.
2. Categorize your bookmarks with folder.
Bookmarks are categorized by Category(Folder), which can be nested to 3-Tiers. Check your Android HOME, if you are lost in the tons of Apps, MyBookmark is the best to categorize them all!!
3. Powerful security function to protect your bookmark.
Bookmarks can be protected by security function. Set your important Bookmark as security enabled, and they are not shown until you login
to security mode by password.
Please REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD, you can not retrieve old password, as it is stored with strong encryption.
MyBookmarks needs these permissions.
- Bookmarks and History
To import brouser's bookmarks and history.
- Your accounts
To access Google Drive for online backup.
- Network communication
To launch bookmarks, show Ads, retreive icons.
- Performance optimization
Decreased memory footprint to support more bookmarks.
- UI enhancement
Support list style view.
Bug fix for Online backup/restore.
UI customize enhancement.
- Text size can be set on bookmark buttons.
- Icon size can be set on bookmark buttons.
- Auto adjust size of bookmark buttons (case bookmark text is long) can be switched on/off.
Support Online backup/restore to Google Drive.
- Add GET_ACCOUNT permission, for connecting to Google Drive.
- Performance optimized with lower memory footprint .
- Adjust bookmark icon size for high resolution devices
- Support 3 tiered nested folder.
UI Enhancement. Sort can be done with drag and drop.
Support Locale (UK)
- Enhanced UI Look&feel. Add option to select UI Theme colors.
- Add option to hide + button to save display space and show more bookmarks.
- Add option to select default Tab.
- Support multi apps selection at edit bookmarks dialog.
- Support for the shortcuts
Each category folders can be selected as Android shortcut.
- Fixed import bookmarks
- Fixed fetch bookmark icon
- Library update.
- Support for edit folder icon.
- locale india (including some hindi resources )supported.
- Some minor bug fixes
- Fixed an issue when editing the category name, the existing name is not being displayed.
- Fixed an issue in some models such as the Galaxy, the confirmation dialog message has not been displayed.
- Some minor bug fixes
Move folder to another folder supported.
Move multiple bookmarks between folders supported.
Some bug fix.
- Use system color (status bar.)
- Organize preferences settings.
- Sort applications (application select dialog.)
Multi language support.(Spanish, Korean)
Add 'Close after launch' option.
Minor bug fix.
After install, long press on the home screen. Select "Folders" and then pick "Live Bookmarks".
- page thumbnails (on 2.0+ phones)
- search history
- grid view
- New (hires) icons
- Unsorted sort option
Use the "bookmark" plus, you can put more than one tag to a bookmark.
Bookmarks can not be registered, but only one folder can be associated with multiple tags.
Once you add a bookmark using the browser, and let's put a tag to start the bookmark plus.
残念ながら Android 3.0 以降では、ブックマークのタイトル変更、削除、ドラッグによる並び替えの機能は使えません。
Use the "Fliq Bookmarks" tab to browse and launch the desktop bookmarks you sync from your Mac or Windows PC with The Missing Sync, and the "System Bookmarks" tab to browse, edit, and launch the bookmarks saved with the browser on your Android phone or tablet.
Desktop bookmarks may be nested in folders, and you can select desktop bookmarks to copy over to your system bookmarks, making them available directly inside the Android web browser.
Please send any comments, questions, and feature requests on Fliq Bookmarks via email to mailto:email@example.com
(Sync requires purchase of The Missing Sync for Android, for PC or Mac. Learn more at http://www.markspace.com/android)
• Simple and easy to use.
• Keep your bookmarks secure in your own private password-protected cloud account.
• Full two-way sync. In this way all changes to your bookmarks will be kept in sync between all computers.
• Native applications for Windows, Android and iOS.
• Synchronize your shortcuts securely between multiple computers, phones and tablets.
• Fast cross-platform synchronization(Windows, Android and iOS).
• Automatically sync any or all of your shortcuts to the cloud and to all your devices.
• Import bookmarks from built-in browser. You can easily access to your browser's bookmark and history items and import them. Watch YouTube video: http://youtu.be/8SrO0hkS-fs
• Browser integration (Android(WebKit)/Chrome/Firefox/Dolphin/Opera...) through "Share page" menu.
• Share bookmarks via Facebook, Twitter, G+, Email, Gmail and more.
• Very easy to set up.
Enjoy the power of Shorcutbox on your Windows, Android or iOS device.
Shortcutbox for Windows allows you to access your shortcuts from a computer with MS Windows XP, MS Windows 7 or MS Windows 8. Download Shortcutbox for Windows free of charge at http://www.shortcutbox.com/install.php.
Note: You'll need a free Shorcutbox account to use this application. Sign up now. It's FREE!
If you run into any problem or have questions/suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Keywords: bookmarks, bookmark, bookmark manager, bookmark manager, shortcut manager, store bookmarks, cloud, synchronization, sync, share bookmarks, windows, ios , android, browser integration, import bookmarks, webkit browser, chrome browser, dolphin browser, opera browser.
PLEASE instead of posting bad ratings, send me email so that i can fix possible bugs. I cannot react to bad ratings nor can i fix those bugs :(
To use this application you need to have access to ownCloud installation with Bookmarks extension enabled. At least version 5.0 of ownCloud is required.
- displays list of your bookmarks structured by tags
- short click to open bookmark/category
- long click to delete bookmark
- share functionality available: share any link/text in Android to ownCloud Bookmarks app to save the bookmark
- background refreshing and results caching for fast access
- favicons displayed where available
- sorting options
First go to settings and fill url of your ownCloud installation, username and password. Hostname and username can be already filled in if ownCloud account is present on your device.
If any problems occur, be sure you are running latest version of this Android app, supported version of ownCloud server and up to date Bookmarks extension is enabled. If all your software is up to date, do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to help you. Feature suggestions are also welcomed.
More from developer
It runs background to monitor your clipboard and saved your copy history automatically. you just need to launch app to get your old clipboard text data.
additionally, it is built with PhoneGap