1. Easy to use.
2. Will be FREE forever.
3. Ranking (You can know which car is more fuel saving) Note that Ranking is still in test stage so that uploading function is only available for those users whose language setting is Chinese. We apologize for this inconvenience.
4. You can ask any question in English in our fans page.
If you are willing to help revise the English, please contact with the developer. I deeply appreciate your kindness and help.
Other apps will let you enter your costs and odometer readings too, but only Car Logger gives you the reporting abilities that you really need to effectively see how you're spending your money.
Track your distances travelled in kilometers or miles.
Fuel volume is tracked in your choice of litres, US gallons, and UK gallons
Costs are broken down into six categories: Accessories, Fines, Insurance, Maintenance, Parking, Registration, and Other.
Fuel consumption can be calculated in one of 18 different ways! l/100km, mpg (US), mpg (UK), miles/litre, and more!
Reporting allows you to view all of your totals and averages for custom date ranges and even compare totals for one time period to another!
If you decide you want to change the value types for a specific car, Car Logger will convert all of the data to the new units for you!
Use the Export feature to backup your car's information so that you can restore it at another time or on another device.
If you wish to donate and remove ads in the process, please purchase the License.
Car Performance Meter PRO is an application that makes a combined use of GPS and accelerometer to capture, store and display various physical parameters of the vehicle, car or motorcycle, such as speed, acceleration, engine output and braking force, that is, the performance of the vehicle. Also saves all data and travel route, and may be viewed later, export to gpx route or share the report of all results. Also is an auto meter gauge.
Performance measures include:
Save your track
Acceleration (0 - 60, 0 - 100, 0 - X config, mph or kmh)
Elapsed Time (1/4mi, 1/8mi, 0 - X meters config.)
Max. Power in H.P.
Max break force.
Plot all this data on map, with coordinates, time and measure
Export to gpx.
Share gpx or test result.
We welcome suggestions on design, car brand and language.
What is the working principle ?
Through the speed obtained with the GPS and acceleration through filtering algorithms and mathematical formulas are obtained thrust data and retention, which combined with the weight and other forces, we obtain the estimated vehicle power. Calibration is not required and the position of the terminal does not influence the results.
What can I do with this app ?
Instantly share your location by pressing the panic button, especially useful in case of emergency or accident.
Share your track when create gpx file
You can use it as a simple speedometer that works in Km or miles.
You can calculate the acceleration of 0-100 (or any value configurable) .
You can calculate the acceleration of 0-400 meters (or any value configurable)
You can display real-time vehicle power in HP.
You can use to store tracks with 1 second accuracy.
Stores the force of acceleration and braking force in G's and m/s2
You can view graphs of all or part of the route, the values of speed, power, acceleration and braking.
You can look on the map the route and points of the maximum values of power, speed and braking.
You can export the GPX format route.
You can share or send via email all the results report.
How is it used?
First enter the setup screen and set the weight of your vehicle, the front section of it and the drag coefficient or CX. These values can consult online or if you do not know, leave it in default. Weight is the most important and that data is readily available.
Select the type of vehicle, and the measure in miles or km. When you finish putting the data in the bottom of the window click the save button and exit.
Then from the main menu push the 'Start measuring' button and travel!
It is recommended to turn on the gps manually and disable tracking gsm wifi networks or repeaters.
In the measurement screen are three buttons at the bottom. The 'reset' is used to reset the counters to zero and restart all measures. The central labeled as 'Stop and Save' stop all measurement functions and stores them in memory to be consulted later. The one on the right goes to the main menu.
• Costs for fuel , maintenance , repairs and other items .
• Statistics by month , year, all time , including calculation of the average fuel consumption , fuel prices, the cost of one kilometer or mile.
• Reminder about next maintenance.
• Localization and different units .
• The ability to save data to a sd card and transfer them to another device.
1. Loop recording,just click the recording button at the bottom left of the screen to start the loop recording, don't worry about capacity issues.
2. Lock Video: During the recording process, if you want to protect some video files you recorded, just clock the lock button on the top of the screen to lock the file, and the file will not be overwritten by the loop recording.
3. Take photos, you still can take photos without logging off the application.
4. GPS driving route, in the process of video recording, the application will also record your driving route. It also supports high cloud backup function.
5. File management, it is easy to manage and view the videos, photos and the driving route. You can also lock video and upload the driving route.
6. Video space, provide four storage of 25%, 50%, 75%, & 100%.
7. Automatically upload your driving route (optional).
8. Police check feedback: When you confront a police check point, just tap the police check feedback icon on the main screen to alert other drivers, the police check location can be immediately report to the cloud server. In contrast, if other people do the same thing as mentioned above, you also can be warned in the first time.
9. Traffic jam feedback: If you are in traffic jam section, just tap the traffic jam feedback icon on the main screen to alert other drivers, the traffic jam section can be immediately report to the cloud server. In contrast, if other people do the same thing like you, you also can be warned in the first time.
-> fuel logger
-> record any expense
-> maintenance records
-> and much more...
My cars is very easy to use! With a few seconds after every fill-up you will quickly build valuable statistics that will tell you how much cost your vehicle. And you will be very surprised!
If you have data in Excel or in any other app, you can also contact support to help you import it in My Cars.
- Full fuel management (costs, efficiency, fuel stations, etc..) with advanced options of refuel types (full, partial, ...)
- Fully customizable maintenance records
- Fully customizable bills/expenses categories
- Many statistics/charts/reports
- Advanced reminders (like reminder on next maintenance)
- Export/import in csv/xml
- Support of Bi-fuel,Dual-fuel,Electric vehicles
PRO features: (requires enabling PRO mode)
- Dropbox support for auto-backup and import/export
- Multiple currency support with exchange rates
- Print any screen with ease to Google Cloud Print
How to enable PRO mode?
-> Buy My Cars Pro Key app
-> Enable adds in Go Pro Menu
Detailed features set:
- Refuels can be entered either with trip distance or odometer
- Refuels can be used with either fuel price or refuel cost
- Diverse types of refuels (full/partial,missed,partial with gauge,etc...)
- Support of bi-fuel cars (LPG/CNG)
- Support of dual-fuel cars (flexfuel). 2 options: manual blend gasoline + ethanol (for Brazil) and standard E85, Exx, etc...
- Support of most worlwide units (full UK support for instance)
- Support of a different unit of distance by car. Please enable this option in advanced parameters. That way you can have one car in miles and a second one in kilometers
- Charts with filter by car and/or date range. Easy editing of data in the charts.
- Maintenance records management with reminders
- Bill records (insurance, parking, etc...) with reminders
- Distance statistics: total distance, distance/year, distance/month, distance/day
- Cost statistics: cost per category (refuel,bill,services). Cost/distance, cost/year, cost/month, cost/day, etc...
- Fuel efficiency statistics
- Report with best/worst fuel efficiency. Easy to track under which conditions you were good or bad.
- Fuel quantity units: US Gallons, Imperial gallons and liters
- Many fuel efficiency units
- Many currency codes
- Export/import in CSV/XML format
- Quick refuel widget with the ability to use the picture of your car
- My Cars launcher widget with different icons (car, bike, etc....)
- Automatic/Manual backup of data (through export)
If you have any question(bug, support, new features), please contact support by email.
My Cars - Social networks
Track and log your mileage, fuel consumption, maintenances, services and costs of your car or motorbike and know exactly how much your car costs. FuelLog calculates a lot of useful statistics like fuel consumption and economy (e.g. mpg or l/100km) of your car or other vehicle, total cost and mileage, average cost per distance or gas amount, average cost per month, year and driven distances, expenses and a lot more. Everything is managed in a nice-looking and very easy to use interface.
Track all kind of costs and maintenances/services like for example monthly insurance, daily bridge toll, yearly taxes, services, car parts, parking costs, oil or tyre changes, and a lot more... (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
FuelLog is probably the first and only app in this category that supports also electric cars using kWh, CNG cars using kg or gge and other vehicles with an hour meter!
6 different nice-looking graphical charts show the fill ups (only Android 2.1 and newer)
Use the included calculator to calculate costs, used/needed fuel volumes and distances for your next trip or the daily way to work with your car, based on the automatically gathered statistical data.
Of course FuelLog supports multiple cars and it is usable in every country because it supports and converts Kilometre/Miles, Litres/Gallons(US)/Gallons(UK), mpg/l/100km defined individually per vehicle and every known currency.
The stored fill ups and costs can be exported as a *.csv file for further calculations on your computer or just to be saved as a backup on your sdcard. If you have stored your gas purchases and maintenances/services on the computer or if you want to restore a previous backup, you can import the data in FuelLog (only FuelLogPro). If you have problems importing your data or if you want to convert an export from another App, from the iPhone or from a website, just send me an email, I will help you!
The user interface is very easy to use, intuitive, clear and simple and informative, nice and "android-like".
* French (Thanks to Sébastien Besançon)
* Dutch (Thanks to Willem Ebbers)
(Let me know if you would like to help to translate it)
* Tracking fill-ups
* Tracking maintenances, services, costs, expenses (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
* Multiple vehicles supported (only two, unlimited in FuelLogPro)
* A lot of useful statistics
* 6 different Graphs
* Partial fill ups
* Total odometer reading or trip mileage input
* Possibility to input fill up in different volume unit measurement (useful for UK people)
* Export/Import (only FuelLogPro)
Planned Features for upcoming versions (some of them maybe only in FuelLogPro):
* Maintenance reminders
* Additional statistics
* Other Import and Export formats
* Lots of minor improvements
* Additional languages
Supported Android versions:
1.5: Not supported
1.6: Supported, but no graphs
2.1 - 2.3.4: Fully supported
3.0/3.1: Supported, but not optimized for such large screens
Used rights on the device:
* Storage: used for exporting data to the SD card
* Network communication: used for ads in the free version FuelLog
Get the "FuelLogPro License Key" if you want to use following additional top features or just to support the developer.
Additional Features in the Pro version:
* Unlimited Graphs
* Unlimited cost entries
* Unlimited cars
* Export / Import functionality
* Note field for text per fill up
* Coming more soon...
Please write me an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests. I can not answer on comments in the market.
News on twitter: @FuelLogAndroid
Google+ Page: http://plus.google.com/107900002149949697182
fuel, gas, petrol, car, vehicle, motorbike, maintenance, service, mpg, kwh, graphs, charts, mileage, expenses, purchases, fill-up, costs, calculator, Benzin, Treibstoff, Fahrzeug, Auto
-Accounting information on refueling, repairs and other types of expenses
-The calculation of fuel efficiency in different units (mpg, liters per 100 km, etc)
-A variety of different statistics
-Counting the cost of ownership of the vehicle
-Many different charts
-Support for multiple vehicles/cars
-Reminders of the required expense or service
-SD Export/Import in xml
-Import \ export to SD in csv format
-Import \ export to DropBox in XML. Can be used for various purposes, including for the exchange of data between devices (the process is completely manual, in the plans - automation).
-Ability to transfer the application to the SD
• Calculation of expenses (7 categories and more than 60 templates)
• Planning service actions
• Calculation of fuel consumption
• All statistics not only in numbers but also in handy charts
• Calculator overrun / needed fuel / way cost
• Synchronization with clouds and between devices (using Dropbox API)
• Recording several vehicles
• Export / import data
• Select theme
• Wide settings units and interface elements
• Widgets to quickly add records
• No ads. Absolutely.
The better the other
• Calculation of fuel consumption is universal (to the full, the lamp low residue ...)
• Prediction of remaining fuel at the moment
• Create report on service activities (important for resale)
★★★★★ "This app gave me a way to track mpg, costs, and frequency of fuel stops. Using the data, I have improved my mpg by changing my driving techniques. It does everything I want it to do."
★★★★★ "Great app for keeping track of mileage, fuel and car maintenance."
★★★★★ "Love this app! Tracks info. That I need. I love the fact that I can email myself a report! Great app!!"
★★★★★ "Works great. No problems. I like the cost per mile info and the efficiency per octane. Very helpful."
If you need assistance to import data from another app, we have a self explanatory guide within the app, or you could reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fuel Buddy is your complete car maintenance tool. It serves as your vehicle’s mileage tracker as well as its maintenance, service, repair and expense log. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner. The user interface is designed for ease of use. The app helps you save cash by keeping track of your mileage, fuel economy, car service costs, car service reminders, car expenses, finding cheap gas stations around you, etc. Never worry about losing your data with the scheduled backup feature.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add gas mileage, service related costs and other expenses in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and graphs available to track mileage, improve fuel economy, find running costs, etc
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Set alerts for car service reminders by mileage or date
5) Maintain Trip Logs
6) Capture gas receipts, service receipts and expense receipts at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app
7) Email your fill ups and gas fuel mileage logs directly from the app
8) The only service and fuel log that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups of your gas mileage logs onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
9) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill up.
10) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (Data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
11) The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
12) Multiple settings available to track your fill up (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg(US), mpg(UK))
13) Gas mileage logs can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory (internal or external) or onto Google Drive
14) Supports partial fill ups
15) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip and your car service costs and expenses, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill ups, Average Fuel Efficiency to date, Average Price/Quantity, Fuel Economy by Octane, Fuel Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Fuel Economy by Filling Station, Gas Consumption by mile, Gas Consumption by day, Service Cost by kilometer, Service Cost by day, Expenses by distance, Expenses by day, etc. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Besides acting as your vehicle’s mileage tracker, Fuel Buddy lets you track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs and also keeps a log of all other car expenses. Thus making it the ultimate car maintenance and car management app. The app can also alert you when a car service is due.
Fuel Buddy lets you email your mileage/fuel logs along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your Google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
Icons by Glyphish (glyphish.com)
This tool features:
1. When input new data , immediately and automatically calculates how much the average fuel consumption and unit price.
2. When input new data , input over oil name or car name have provide the selected window.
3. Data is available to add, modify, and delete reading.
4. Intuitive forms can zoom in or out.
5. Provide an average fuel consumption curve drawing functions to draw freely select items.
6. Six kinds of theme colors to choose .
7. Memo field can record messages related to the car repair or maintenance
8. Export file to e-mail (CSV & backup file).
9. Import file from e-mail (Download the file to the File Explorer and open it).
- Tracking fuel consumption
- Tracking car maintenance tasks
- Detailed reports by months
- Automatic reminder on any upcoming car service tasks
- User-friendly interface
- Backup/Restore Database
- Dropbox integration
- Multiple Cars support