Test yourself by comparing your score with the best ranked online.
- 10 levels of difficulty,
- at any level there is 20 capitals of countries,
- learn mode without time pressure,
- ranking of top players.
Your score is sum points from all levels.
Names of cities, countries / states and capitals are available in 27 languages (depending on the language settings on the phone):
English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Swedish, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Greek, Thai, Croatian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Hebrew, Lithuanian, Romanian, Slovak.
This geographical test includes the capitals of Europe, Asia, America and Africa - all countries and capitals of the world.
Maybe you can never remember basic facts about world countries? If so, this capitals trivia, will help you for sure!
- for a given flag you will select proper country,
- 10 levels of difficulty,
- at every level there are 23 countries flags (a total of 230 national flags to guess!),
- at each level there are 23 flags (a total of 230 national flags to guess!),
- learning mode without time pressure,
- ranking of top players.
Your score is sum points from all levels.
Test yourself by comparing your score with the best ranked online.
This geographical test contains the flags of Europe, the flags of Asia, the flags of America, the flags of Africa - the flags of all countries of the world.
Geography is a discipline you love? Are you preparing to test your knowledge in the following topic: state flags or national flags? Or maybe you can never remember what is the flag of USA or flag of Germany?
If so, this flag quiz, a kind of flags trivia, will help you for sure!
• Countries: find in the political map every country of the world.
• Capitals: find in the political map all country capitals.
• Flags: find in the political map every country of the world by his flag.
• Physical Map: locate on the map landmarks: rivers, mountains, mountain ranges, lakes, seas, islands, peninsulas, capes, gulfs, straits, canals, plains, depressions, deserts.
Game and Practice Modes!
• Game Mode: choose a difficulty level among the 4 possible and then try to locate 10 capitals randomly chosen from the world countries. Get points based on time and distance and compare your results with your friends and with other players.
Match all geography questions to unlock in-game achievements and climb positions in the leaderboards.
•Practice Mode: Learn the countries and capitals of selected level and continent. Explore the world map freely and see the countries and capitals of a given area. Practice to be the best in the game mode and become a master in geography. You can choose to practice the geography of Europe, America, Asia, Africa, Oceania or the continents combination you prefer.
Do you want to have a reference offline map in your pocket?
If you don't want to play the game but you need an offline map for quick reference at anytime, then use the practice mode. Select the political map and you will be able to view the localization of the world countries and capitals, or select the physical map to view the localization of mountains, peaks, rivers and much more. And remember, this is an offline map, you can view it everywhere without internet connection. You only need the connection the first time the map is loaded to verify the google map api, then you can enjoy your offline map as many times as you like with a complete world countries reference.
Educational quiz game for the entertainment of adults and especially for children who learn geography while having fun. In a few days you will have learned all the world capitals and the most important geography physical features on the Earth's surface. If you only need a map for reference, you can use this application as a geography offline map.
If you love to play quiz games and geography quizzes, you will love this app!
Learn the world countries in multiple languages!
Available in spanish, english, german, french, italian, russian, portuguese, arabic, dutch, polish and chinese languages.
Additionally you can choose the language for the countries and capitals names in a total of 43 languages.
The task of an application called "Animal farm for the kids" is to present the basic work in the countryside. It will allow your child to meet the basic animals (such as chickens, ducks, cows, pigs) and activities in the country. The child also learns where does the milk, cheese, honey come from, how to fix a fence or replace the tires on the tractor.
This knowledge will be gained by performing tasks such as unscrewing the wheels in the tractor (by moving the wrench on the nut), mowing the grain, feeding animals and many others.
This application teaches a cause and effect relationship and stimulates the child's senses through image, sound and touch.
The application is designed for kids between 2 and 4 years, but my baby loves it as well, although he's only 2.5 years old. This application was created by me as a parent, so that the child could more easily get to know the world around them on cloudy days when going out for a walk is not so simple.
I intend to develop this application, so I will be grateful for any suggestions and advice.
WE ALSO ENCOURAGE YOU TO EVALUATE THE APPLICATION. If interest in the application is high, we will certainly create new scenes.
In case of any errors in the game, please contact us by email!
Have a nice use of the application, and the same a nice upbringing of loved and capable toddlers!
How good are you in Geography? Do you know all the countries that exists in the planet. What about their flags? Find out by playing this fun and educational game.
Gradually improve your knowledge of the planet, and prove to your friends that you're the flags expert!
* FEATURES *
* Choose the correct answer from A, B, C or D!
* 2 game modes: Time mode, Practice mode
* Time Mode: 12 Levels, 20 Questions/level, 70 sec
* Practice Mode: 20 Questions different each time until you learn them all!
* List of Countries : A list of all countries and their capitals. Link to Wikipedia article for every country.
* Log in with Google+ to share your score and view the World list of top players!
* Support for 12 languages : English, Spanish, Greek, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, Italian and Turkish
* Developed along with highly experienced educators
Visit our website for more details:
Our sotware educates.
This is an educational math game for your kids and a perfect math workout for your kids also a perfect challenge for you - They are free!
» Additions - bringing two or more numbers (or things) together to make a new total.
» Subtractions - taking one number away from another.
» Multiplications - repeated addition.
» Divisions - Splitting into equal parts or groups. It is the result of "fair sharing".
» Sorting - sorting number as descending and ascending.
» Counting - Counting number from 1 to 100
Children are educated through a series of educational stages. They vary around the world, some countries describe the different stages in years, whereas other countries use a system of grades.
- Learn professions and match the relations.
- Learn to recognize more than 100 animals including their sounds.
- Solve mazes of increasing difficulties.
- Guess the sound of musical instruments.
- Solve puzzles with fun images and stimulating music.
- Learn to draw in 4 steps! like a personal art teacher, it will teach you how to draw dozens of different objects and create amazing pictures.
- Children can choose their options by themselves
- multiple levels of difficulty, increasing the complexity and fighting against time.
- stimulates the intellect, overcoming challenges and difficulties.
Also by playing this game you can acquire the following skills:
- Improve children's skills in memory, concentration and development of knowledge.
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- Is specifically designed as an educational tool for interface of preschoolers and up.
・Suitable for right brain exercise, the graphics right brain activation. Improve the observation of the brain, cognitive ability, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination.
・Improve the response speed and the coordination of the brain and the body. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
・Simple and convenient, easy to operate. Suitable for children, the elderly, their families and friends to play together. Very convenient to use.
・Improve children's memory capacity, and ability to concentrate. The development of children's cognitive skills, and improve the level of education.
・It can also be used as the best educational tools to help children. Help training and observation of the child's brain, cognitive, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination to improve. Reaction speed and coordination of the brain and hand. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, toys, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into 4 steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
Play and have fun learning numbers in different languages.
Children can have fun playing for a long time.
- Keep children entertained with fun sound effects
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- It's specifically designed as an educational tool interface for preschoolers and up.
1. Postman - Help the Hedgehog deliver a letter to the correct house, based on the provided address.
2. Maze - Find the way to a house inside a maze.
3. Sudoku with Pictures - Fill the empty cells in the table with the correct objects, so that every object appears exactly once in each row and column.
4. Rhythm - Understand the pattern used in a sequence and find the object which breaks that pattern.
The author of the games is a child psychologist with more than 10 years of child educational experience.
Spatial intelligence develops in preschool and in early grades. The games "Postman" and "Maze" develop help develop a child's ability to analyze spatial problems. The child learns to work with pictures, patterns, and maps. Such exercise helps the child to handle geometric material at school.
The games "Sudoku" and "Rhythm" develop logic and concentration, which are very important for further studies at school, especially in math, sciences and technical/engineering subjects. While solving logical tasks, children train cognitive functions, working memory, and attention; which results in a higher IQ.
Levels of difficulty:
Easy ( age 3 years old)
Normal (age 4 years old)
Hard (preschoolers, ages 5 to 6 years old)
Very hard (elementary school 1st grade, ages 6 to 7 years old)
The app works best on Android tablets, but also has a zoom-in feature for smartphones with small screens.
Hedgehog Academy develops fun educational games and puzzles for kids, and each of them has a free Android version. Check our website ( www.hedgehogacademy.com ) and follow us on Facebook to get updates about new upcoming games.
Advantages of the Game:
- The game will easily teach your child nine various colors: red, pink, gray, brown, purple, blue, green, yellow and orange one. Each color comes along with three bright funny pictures matching the shade.
- The colors and the pictures are named in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn over 30 foreign words, which will be very useful for the further study of the languages. Each word is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- A fascinating mosaic mini-game behind the “Play” door will help to reinforce the newly acquired skills and to train the child's memory. The funny squeaking little mouse peeping out of the hole in the corner of the room every once and while brights up the game.
- The game interface is very simple and intuitive. Even the youngest children will be able to play it on their own.
How to Play:
- Learn your colors. The “Learn” door is for learning colors. After you open it, you'll be showed a certain color, along with its name being pronounced. Then, one-by-one, the game reveals three illustrative pictures to match the colour. For example, Lemon, Sun, and Chicken illustrate the yellow paint. The child will be amused by the bright cartoonish pictures that make the educational process highly entertaining.
- Learn foreign words. When the three pictures appear on the screen, the names of the objects, fruits or animals in them are also pronounced. Touch any of the pictures to hear its pronunciation again. Use the button in the upper left corner of the main screen to change the language.
- Test your knowledge. The “Play” door is for the mini-game. Come in to check the color recognition skills of your toddler and to revise the names of the colors. The child has to match each of the three painted canvas to the frame of similar color. If the pieces are drawn together correctly, the child will hear a word of praise.
Small kids often have troubles identifying and naming colors. The game allows the preschooler not only to learn his or her colors, but also to correlate them with different objects. It is very important for children 3 years old and under to notice the visual differences between colors. The best way to help them remember the new information is through playing games and using bright pictures. A great idea for parents would be to speak out the color of the object seen on the screen. For example, say, “Gray, the mouse is gray, can you say gray?” Then later ask, “What color is the mouse?” You can also do this exercise vice versa: ask your child to look at the three pictures and name their color.
The game offers three illustrative pictures for each color. But you can add on by asking your kid to name a few more objects of similar color. Such training can contribute to the cognitive development of your child by improving his or her memory and logical thinking. .
“Learning colors for kids” is a free game, which can be interesting not only for preschoolers, but for school children as well. Using this app is a great way to introduce some important foreign words to your child. The game allows for multiple repetition of the words pronounced, which makes them easier to memorize.
The application contains high quality HD pictures, nice funny music, and tons of fun.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of harmony and peace of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
Math Practice Flash Cards PRO:
Math Practice Flash Cards by TeachersParadise.com Studios. A fun game to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication or division.
• Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division.
• Card values can range from 0-35 and are fully customizable per quiz.
• Answer can be Multiple Choice or entered though the Numeric Keypad.
• Clean user interface.
• Stores the last time and performance for each quiz.
• The last fastest time with a perfect score is displayed to help motivate students practice and improve.
• Negative answers are allowed.
• Students can redo a missed cards until correct.
• Parents and educators can preset the card decks and limit the number of cards per practice quiz.
• Fun mode and sounds are available to keep early learners entertained while they learn.
• Speed mode lets the student reach the next question without animations.
• Comes preset with 4 card decks.
Name: Math Practice Flash Cards
You can learn new nouns and verbs using a tried and tested method - flash cards. This app does not teach grammar, but helps you to increase your vocabulary. You can have fun while learning. It is like a game where you use your word skills to earn coins. It can be used by both adults and kids. Can you complete all 50 lessons? If so, you will be at the top of the honor board!
The first lesson is completely free, but you win coins if you successfully complete the quiz.
The quiz tests aural as well as spelling skills.
You need coins to access later lessons.
Earn coins for each correctly completed quiz. Earn a bonus if you come back tomorrow or engage with some advertisements. If you desire, you can purchase coins.
You can earn coins by selecting the $0.00 option from the purchase screen.
This English game can be a valuable adjunct to a course of study such as ESL, TESOL and TEFL by improving both vocabulary and pronunciation.
Reward for getting 100% on the quiz: no advertisements unless you "high five"!
We now offer an All-in-One Pack, which includes access to the full versions of all of Intellijoy's existing and future apps and comes with a free 7-day trial. Get it here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intellijoy.pack
Kids Learn to Read is the part of Intellijoy's best-selling reading curriculum series. It is preceded by Kids ABC Letters and Kids ABC Phonics and followed by Kids ABC Trains and Kids Sight Words.
In addition to the three activities available in this free version, the paid version has three extra activities - Word Ball, Word Magic and Rocket Words.
Featured at the Google I/O conference, Kids Learn to Read is a delightful game that invites preschool-aged children to blend sounds into words, read and form simple words, identify spoken words and learn word families.
Its six sections include:
★ In Magic Letter Bridge kids learn to blend letter sounds into words by moving Tommy the Turtle across the letter bridge as each letter is sounded out and a word is formed and pronounced. Your kids can hand Tommy a skateboard to make him go faster as they become comfortable with blending the sounds.
★ With Skateboards and Helmets children practice reading as they are asked to fit Tommy's animal friends with skateboards and helmets.
★ In Turn the Blocks kids make words in a way that's fun by turning real-looking blocks with letters on each side until the word is spelled out.
★ Through Word Ball children learn to identify spoken words by helping Tommy bat the right ball.
★ With Word Magic kids learn about word families as they fill the corresponding pot with potion and watch magic happen
★ In Rocket Words children get to practice word families as they assemble and launch a rocket into space
If your children do not know the alphabet sounds yet, we recommend our Kids ABC Phonics app. And if your kids need to learn or practice the names of the letters, try our Kids ABC Letters app.
Every section is designed to let children enjoy success time after time and receive positive reinforcement from the likable teacher, so they want to keep learning. Once your child is involved and happy, you can relax, with the assurance that he or she is having a great time - and learning.
Our educational game shows children the alphabet letters and teach them to recognize letters as they appear. As a result, preschoolers kids learn the letters sounds much more faster.
- days of week for kids free
- education quotes
- educational games for kindergarten
- abc flashcards for kids, teens, adults
- logical apps for toddlers
- sounds of letters
- animal sounds for toddlers
- colors for toddlers app free
- entertain game and apps for preschoolers
- shapes for babies apps
- numbers for kids games
- calendar for baby
- talking alphabet
- edu flashcards for kids
- educational baby games free
- education puzzle and quiz
- human body parts for education
- real cute animals for toddlers
- shapes and colors
- baby learn abc and numbers
- letters and numbers
- teacher apps and quest
- learning abc with fun
- math puzzle games for kids
- educational games for kids age 10 and for adults, activities free kindergarten
- learning games for kids
- children recognize letters
- phonics education
- baby learn real english words
- help parents teach their kids
- train memory
- improve pronunciation
Educational games are games explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of games may be used in an educational environment. Educational games are games that are designed to teach people about certain subjects, expand concepts, reinforce development, understand an historical event or culture, or assist them in learning a skill as they play.
Game based learning (GBL) is a type of game play that has defined learning outcomes. Generally, game based learning is designed to balance subject matter with gameplay and the ability of the player to retain and apply said subject matter to the real world.
Educational entertainment (also referred to by the portmanteau "edutainment", which is education + entertainment) is any entertainment content that is designed to educate as well as to entertain. Content with a high degree of both educational and entertainment value is known as edutainment. There also exists content that is primarily educational but has incidental entertainment value. Finally, there is content that is mostly entertaining but can be seen to have some educational value.
Funny educational games for kids 2, 3, 4 years old.
To expand knowledge, you can choose the language. Currently available in English and Spanish.