Weather forecasts contains details of up to 9 days ahead, and up to 4 periods a day. Weather data are provided by yr.no, and updated several times a day. How often you want to retrieve the latest weather data is up to you.
Application supports geo-positioning, and can retrieve the latest weather forecast for your current location.
Detailed forecast-information includes temperature, type of weather, wind speed, wind direction, expected rainfall, barometric pressure, sunrise, sunset and the length of day in hours and minutes. With one click, you also have direct access to hour-by-hour graph from yr.no through its pages.
All widgets with clock, can also be used as a shortcut to start programs. This saves you space on the desktop. All applications installed on the phone can be started with this feature.
New widgets released regularly, and requests for new widgets or features are considered on an ongoing basis. Free access to all future releases.
Currently supported languages: Norwegian, Swedish, English, Czech, Dutch, Danish, French, Italian, Russian
Some of the available settings:
- Widget-background / 50% transparent / completely transparent background
- Launcher when clicking on the Clock
- Different date and time formats (12H/24H)
- Celsius / Fahrenheit
- Optional unit for wind speed, altitude and rainfall
- Day and night icons
- Update automatically, every 3, 6, 12 or 24 hours or manually
There are sooo many beautiful widgets out there.
But this one is different.
It is special.
It is FCKING GRUMPY weather widget!
You have never seen yet!
Forget this luscious, mawkish, colorful widgets.
Yeah, there is ALWAYS sth wrong with weather!
- 3 days weather forecast (simply click widget)
- Based on openWeatherMap
You can unlock different icons to make your widget even more unique...oh, yes more grumpy
You can choose:
+ The Cat
+ Steve the dinosaur
+ Marvin the Yeti
+ Jack the bunny
+ more to come...stay tuned!
This is WIDGET. You will not find it on applications list but on widget's list on your phone!
Only screenshots are censored, widget itself is not, so if you don't like it, just don't install the widget.
Widgets are only available if application is installed on the internal storage of your device. If you can't find Grumpy weather widget in the list of available widgets, make sure you haven't installed on the external storage!
Different size widgets with a clock and a forecast for the selected day.
- Desktop widgets with digital clock
- Animated daily weather forecast
- Realistic Video effects of cloudiness, rain and snow
- Multiple scene landacapes
- Custom (user-defined) backgrounds
- Global world weather
- 50000+ locations worldwide
- Auto update forecast
- Data in Metric/Imperial
- Geolocation (GPS Search)
Features in Development
- Animated widget
- Live wallpapers
- Multiple locations / cities
- Weather for GPS location
- Improve video effects
- Local weather providers
Tags: android weather, digital clock widget android weather widget, android weather app, clock weather widgert, weather forecast, world weather, hourly weather, detailed forecasts
Weather widget with size of 4x1, 4x1 and 2x1 with ability to disable clock, auto location, week weather and customizing interface.
You can use your own icons, you need to put them into android/data/ru.nikita.weatherwidget_en folder.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android supports a wide range of Android phones; it supports Android Version 2.2 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather with precipitation
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Atmospheric pressure with different units
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large screen only and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 15 min, 30 min, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Available in: English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى, ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių kalba, Việt, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Weather data is taken from Norwegian Meteorological Institute and NOAA National Weather Service. Data will be most accurate for Europe and the US.
Please check out the introduction by either opening the app from the market, or by using the menu key while on the Aix configuration screen. If you have any issues with the widget, please email me so I can help you.
This widget is designed to work in a portrait 4x1 format. It will work in 4x1 landscape, but this is not what the widget has been designed for. Improved tablet support will be added in the future.
NB: This application is in BETA, and is under development.
It is not only an app, but also the way to tell the whole world that "It is my place in the world, it is my life!" Try to slide up on the home screen of GO Weather! We are going to surprise you!
It supports up to tens of thousands of cities in which you can get the most accurate weather information, detailed weather report, accurate weather forecast, interactive maps image, incredibly beautiful user interface with variety of widget themes and live wallpapers. With this application installed on your android phone, you can get the latest weather information anywhere and anytime.
"Go Weather Forecasts & Widgets is ideally the best android weather widget for any smartphones, phablets and tablets." - Joyofandroid
“GO Weather beats a weather forecaster on the TV easily. It also beats most of the websites I have been using.” - Appstorm
“The app is so configured that it gives the weather of more than tens of thousands locations and cities with its proper and accurate report of weather anytime and anywhere. It is the best app on your device to give weather report with accuracy and is above our expectation.” - Techclones
“Being the best weather forecast app, Go Weather offers a ton of extra features too.” - Androidlawn
- Accurate and local forecasts for 100,000+ locations worldwide
- Detailed weather report, including time, date, feeling like, high & low temperature, wind, humidity, visibility, sunrise and sunset, severe weather alert, etc.
- Discover the beauty around you and share it with the whole world by submitting them in Photo Sharing
- Multiple cities feature is perfect for a trip plan
- 2*1, 4*1, 4*2 current weather widgets & 4*1, 4*2 future weather forecast widgets
- Widget themes and live wallpaper for 7+ weather conditions in day and night mode: sunny, rainy, snowy, thunder, cloudy, overcast and foggy
- Share your current weather info with your friends by taking a picture
- Interactive dynamic maps, radar and satellite images for specific cities
- Probability of precipitation forecast
- World clock integrated to display current time and weather info for selected cities
- 24-hour & 10-day detailed weather forecast
- Interactive radar image, satellite for North America, Europe and Australia
- Exclusively designed widget themes for Premium Version (keep increasing)
- No sponsored messages or Ads
1.I have downgraded from premium to free. How do I get the paid version back?
Logon the account you paid for your premium version before > Enter advanced features intro page > Select the payment method you chose before > Your billing info & payment record being checked> Upgrade to the premium after successful checking
2.How to change the temperature unit?
Launcher GO Weather EX > Menu > Settings > Weather info > Temperature Unit
Sense cross Analog style clock,size 4x2
A Digital Clock widget with size 4x2
12/24 hour + Color choice on all info displayed
System Stats Info + pop-up
Moon phase icon
Weather & Forecast
2 Weather layouts on clock(user choice)
2 Forecast layouts(user choice)
Sunrise/Suntime times and calculations
+tap bottom right->preferences
+tap bottom left->system information dialog
+tap weather icon->forecast
+tap Hour->launch anything!
+tap Minutes->launch anything!
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4x2 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the "3D Digital Weather Clock” to add to your home screen by tapping it.
Steps how to add a widget (ICS Android 4.0)
On any Home screen, touch the All Apps icon located in the center of the Favorites tray. Then select the Widgets tab and touch & hold a widget.
Drag and drop the widget on a screen with empty space.
If the widget is not visible under the widgets tab in the application drawer,restart your phone and it will appear.
under the tab widgets.
Touch & hold a widget, then drag and drop it on a screen with empty space.
"Time frozen/not updating"-> taskiller killed the clock(exclude it from taskillers)
When phone starts, clock starts in less than a min too.
ROM users-> make sure the clock is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
Weather hint: For world destinations with two words in the name, type in the box the words with a plus sign.
For example "Buenos Aires" type "Buenos+Aires",remember the "+" sign -no spaces, don't include the quotes.
Check our website for more help.
EXCLUDE IT FROM TASKILLERS!!!
Be polite, this is a free app :-)
VIDEO HOW TO ADD WIDGETS
1. 3D Widgets.
2. All the features in the widgets have a hanging effect.
3. By clicking the city name you can access the weather setting page to change the basic settings of the widgets.
4. Clicking other part can unfold/fold the widget.
1.Access to the network:
Obtain weather data through the network
Obtain device’s location details for updating local weather data
3.Read/Write Access to files:
Cache weather data for traffic saving
1. This widget must be running on TSF Shell.
TSF Shell link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tsf.shell
2. Please rate the app if you like it. If you have any questions or comments, please email us at: email@example.com
Keywords & Tags: TSF Shell,TSF Weather Widget,TSF Weather Widget
You can check weekly forecasts, 3hr forecasts, current conditions, time and date all over the world.
World Weather Alarm
Rain radar & satellite map view
*Please feel free to send any request or question by e-mail. We are always happy to hear them in order to improve our application.)
* Task killer apps and security apps usually make apps unstable, so please put "World Weather Clock Widget" to these apps' exclusion list.
* If the application is not found in the list of widgets, please check whether it has been moved to the SD card, then move it back to the internal storage.
* The reconfiguration of the widget is explained at the bottom.
* We apologize in advance for updating this application fairly frequently to develop it speedy.
Recommended by AppGoVideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Special thanks: Open Weather Map, Microsoft, NASA, JAXA
- (New!) Premium icon: Mono white
- Revise 4x2 4x1 layout
- (New!) Add an option to show forecasts and alarms in your calendar (supported in Android ver 4.0 and forward)
・(New!) Opened the weather icon store
・(New!!) World Alarm Clock
・(New!!) Photo background
- Added translations for Danish, Finnish and Norwegian
- Improved translations for Swedish
- (New!) Show three hour forecast for all countries
- Fixed an issue on 4x2 widget in Hebrew
- (New!) Show three hour forecast for HK JP CN KR GB
- (New!!)Show three hour forecasts for US
- Enhanced the showing speed of detailed weather
- Improved FAQ
- Doubled the density of the rain radar map
- (New!) Now supports weather forecasts in 45 languages
— Added: Afrikaans, Chinese, Indonesian, Malay, Swahili, Taiwanese, Zulu
- Added FAQ
- (new!) Launched rain radar history
- Use pictograph for the weather condition titles (for 4x2, 4x1)
- Fixed bugs
- Improved Settings
- (New!) White background
- Improved battery usage when using GPS
- (New!) Added new icon theme "Glass"
- Show weather forecast of major cities in maps page of widgets
- Added new fonts
- Added "wood pattern" in the background list
- Added 4x2 size
- Added high-resolution icons
- Added weather map
- Added the functionality to customize the text color
- Added the list of weather clock widgets which can be launched from the application icon
- All tutorials in French are now ready
- Map view now available
-- (New!) Rain radar, satellite view and maps
- Added a function to report bugs
- Added 4x1 widget (Please see screen shots)
- Added translations (20+ languages)
- Added an option to select the background
* GPS-based forecasts
* Weather forecasts all over the world (more than 197 countries).
* 3rh forecasts
* Weekly weather forecasts
* Current condition in the status bar.
* Rich options for icons backgrounds and fonts
* Compact display mode for small screen devices
* Detailed settings (e.g. refresh rate and time adjustment)
* Supports 20+ languages
* GPS location and forecast information are updated every hour. If you want to update them manually, please tap the "Update now" button.
* If there are some errors, please reinstall the application and then reboot the device.
* If the time zone displayed is incorrect, please let us know by e-mail.
* Rain radar is cached for 1 hour.
How to reconfigure the widget:
1. Tap a widget to open the weekly forecasts page
2. Click the menu button of the device or tap the gear button on the left of the page
3. Tap the "Settings" button
(world, weather, forecast, clock, date, rain, humidity, wind)
English name: World Weather Clock Widget
Since: 10 Jul 2009
Why do they love it? In a word – Design. The app has a simple, yet beautiful interface that makes getting the weather elegant and fun. The groundbreaking UI, combined with a powerful set of weather tools, makes 1Weather the #1 choice.
“Top 25 apps you should download right now” – CNN Tech
"The Most Attractive, Feature-Packed Android Weather App We’ve Ever Seen" – Lifehacker
“The most beautiful weather app we’ve ever seen” – Android Police
“A Game Changing, Gorgeous Weather App” – Android Static
· Real-time local weather and forecasts worldwide (Current + 48-hour)
· 10-day extended forecast and precipitation info
· Hourly forecast and precipitation info
· Live-Weather background, dynamic photo backgrounds (Dogs, cats, cars, sports and more!), or create your own unique custom background
· Follow my location – Your weather automatically updated whenever you are on the move
· LIVE animated radar plus severe weather layers including fire, flood, freezing, hurricane, ice, snow, tornados, wind, and winter (US only)
. Comprehensive map layers including: radar, clouds, surface temperature, dew point, relative humidity, wind speed, and UV Index
· Animated sunrise, sunset, and Lunar phase
· Save multiple locations to access quickly and easily
· Gorgeous widgets you can add to your home screen, including 3 clock widgets
· Share weather information (including screenshots and alert text) with friends and family via email, text, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
· National Weather Service Area Forecast Discussion provides overview for your area from NWS meteorologists
· True server-based push alerts for NWS supported locations with configurable notification options by location and alert level (watches, warnings, advisories)
· Configurable Ongoing notification shows current conditions for dynamic “My Location” or a location of your choice.
· DashClock integration allowing you to select a location of your choice
· More than 25 different languages available
· Customizable Units:
Temperature: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort scale
Pressure: Inches of mercury, millibars, millimeters of mercury
Distance: Miles, Kilometers
Fantastic HD widgets & Professional Weather app
GPS search for current location
Dynamic animated backgrounds that change as the weather does
Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display
Ten original widgets of the weather, time(1x1, 2x1, 3x1, 4x1, 4x2, 5x1, 5x2 etc)
Up to 5-day weather forecast
Full tablet support
Design for saving power
Widgets include Digital Clock, special effects like sunny, thunderstorm or clouds, and weather forecast.
Different update frequency, such as each 1, 3, 6, 12, 24 hours
Support manually set the location
Support manually set the wallpaper
Support language: English, Chinese CN, Chinese TW, Chinese HK
"Weather Widget Pro" - Your's Best Choose. We are working hard to make it always better, we want it to be the best.
If you like this app, please leave a positive, 5 star review. It's really important and it will help us a lot!
If you have any question, contact us using the email or comment. We will do our best to reply immediately!
GO Weather EX- To Be Your Best Weather Prophet Forever!
◆How to apply the theme?
1. Make sure you have installed the latest version of GO Weather EX
2. Open the GO Weather EX->Press the themes->Click the "Installed" Tab->Click the "GO Widget"
3. Find the theme you have installed in "Syterm Widget" or "GOWidget" and apply it.
4. GO to the launcher homescreen and add the goweatherex GO widget
◆How to add a GOWidget?
1. Press “menu”- choose “add”-choose “GOWidgets”-Find GO Weather EX
2. Make sure you have enough space for placing the widgets
GO Weather EX - To Be Your Best Weather Prophet Forever!
◆How to apply the theme?
1. Make sure you have installed the latest version of GO Weather EX
2. Open the GO Weather EX->Press the themes->Click the "Installed" Tab->Click the "Widget"
3. Find the theme you have installed in "Widget" and click to apply it.
4. GO to the launcher homescreen and add the goweatherex system widget
◆How to add a Systerm Widget?
1. Press “menu”- choose “add”-choose “Widgets”-Find GO Weather EX
2. Make sure you have enough space for placing the widgets
More from developer
This entry will not be updated anymore. Please refer to the sources on GitHub: https://github.com/rock3r/glowpadbackport
The sample app for the GlowPadBackport library. You can find out more at https://github.com/rock3r/GlowPadBackport
The GlowPadView is that View that Google uses in Android 4.1 and 4.2 (and, in a slightly different flavour, on Android 4.0 as well) on both the insecure lockscreen and the Incoming call Activity. It's the circular grid of dots, with a central handle that the user can grab to various customizable targets.
Google decided to only provide a private implementation of that View in AOSP. It's not an SDK-facing View, it has lots of internal APIs references, and doesn't work in older versions of Android. What I have done is I have rewritten part of the code to work on Android SDK versions starting with Android 1.6 Donut, which is to mean it runs pretty much on any hardware out there. Of course performance is not going to be buttery smooth on older OS versions if the hardware is not up to it. Still, it can work decently even on underpowered hardware such as the i'm Watch Android smartwatch (you have to decrease the points count multiplier to 3-4 from the default of 8 thou). I also exposed a couple more functions that aren't available on the AOSP internal version, such as the ability to change the points count. This means you can use the GlowPadView in any of your apps, and create custom Holo-like lockscreens for older versions of Android.
This is not going to be of any use to common users. This is just a proof-of-concept of how to get the library working.
The VIBRATE permission is required to have haptic feedback when the user interacts with the GlowPadView.
Keywords: Glow Pad, GlowPad, GlowPadView, Android Development, AndDev, Library, Demo, Sample, UI, View, Backport, GlowPadBackport, GitHub
Romain's photos are freely available for non-commercial projects (such as this one).
The app is FOSS, released under the Apache 2.0 license. You can grab the sources over at https://github.com/frakbot/RomainGuyMuzei and read about the license details.
What's there and what's coming
The app simply scraps the last 100 photos published on Romain's flickr account. It then picks one at random and downloads it at the highest possible resolution (hmmm, pixels...).
These things are slated for later releases:
- Reduce the amount of requests to flickr by updating the photos list only once a day
- Download the whole photoset, not only the last 100 photos
- Add a settings screen (update interval, select album, whatever)
This app is based upon Roman Nurik's Muzei sample source app and uses the Muzei API. Muzei is released under the Apache 2.0 license.
This app uses the Retrofit library from the fine guys over at Square. Retrofit is released under the Apache 2.0 license.
You can find the integral text of the Apache 2.0 license here: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
The app icon was inspired by Eugenio Marletti (@Takhion).