Cemetery Surveyor is designed to be part of a survey workflow consisting of:
- the creation of an ontology,
- the designing of a survey consisting of categories and attributes defined in a JSON template,
- the designating of cemetery, cemetery sections and graves in a GIS with unique identifiers,
- the actual surveying of the cemetery using the application,
- the exporting of gathered data back into a GIS or statistical analysis program.
The application will not operate
without the required JSON survey framework component. You must read the documentation to set this up. The documentation
is located on GitHub, as well as the source code.
This application was funded by the Luxembourg National Research Fund