Cemetery Surveyor is designed to be part of a survey workflow consisting of:
- the creation of an ontology,
- the designing of a survey consisting of categories and attributes defined in a JSON template,
- the designating of cemetery, cemetery sections and graves in a GIS with unique identifiers,
- the actual surveying of the cemetery using the application,
- the exporting of gathered data back into a GIS or statistical analysis program.
The application is useless without the appropriate documentation. The documentation is currently located on GitHub with the source code:
Full source code:
This application was funded by the Luxembourg National Research Fund (https://www.fnr.lu/).