DiabloGolf is the Gold Standard for Mobile Golf Handicap Tracking:
• Full Facebook integration allows you to post scores, find other DiabloGolf members, follow your friends’ handicaps, and even recruit new members from your contact list
• View your Handicap Index
• Post 5 Scores to get a Handicap Index
• Join golf clubs licensed to use the USGA Handicap System and issue a Handicap Index
• Post and view your entire score history (an icon will indicate the rounds used to compute your handicap)
• Post 9 or 18 hole scores, as well as tournament scores (nine hole scores are combined in accordance with USGA guidelines)
• Course location function uses GPS to find the golf courses nearest you for easy score posting anywhere in the U.S., or select any course found in our database of over 18,000 golf courses
• The most comprehensive golf course details available
• You’ll no longer need a handicap card since all scores now reside on our server. A lost or new phone is never a problem – just show up on the tee box and other golfers can see your handicap and scores on their smartphones
• The tee box dropdown will allow quick score postings with Slope and Rating info – save favorite golf courses and tee boxes for even faster score posting
• Course Handicap Calculator
• Rate and leave golf course reviews
This app accesses your SD card to write/read a backup file and uses the internet to display ads and provide analytic data for me to which features are being used.
Please contact the developer if you are having problems.
• Post your score
• View your official USGA Handicap Index®
• Play with partners and calculate shots off
• View your most recent scores, revision scores, handicap history, tournament scores, and more
• Interactive Course Handicap™ Calculator & Handicap Index lookup
• News and event results (if your association has opted to customize)
• And if your club has opted to customize
• Non-Golfing members can now utilize the app
• Clubs can now connect directly with their providers that offer web-based services, such as websites, tee time reservations, event management, dining, and more.
Note: Use of certain features of this app requires an official USGA Handicap Index® issued by a State or Regional Golf Association that uses the GHIN service.
GHIN Mobile is powered by the Golf Handicap and Information Network © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.
This simple and intuitive free Golf Handicap Tracker / Calculator app will help you find out your handicap now. However, it does NOT provide a USGA or GHIN "official" golf handicap index for tournaments. See below for feature highlights:
1. Calculate your golf handicap based on US & Canada rules.
2. Support 9-hole scores combination!
3. Thousands of golf courses with rating/slope are available now for download.
4. Calculate your course handicap and Equitable Stroke Control (ESC).
5. Backup and restore your scores to/from server
6. Has option to manually input course rating and slope.
7. Keep all your golf handicaps over time.
Important Disclaimer: The functional features of the Golf Handicap Tracker Calculator were not prepared, approved, or licensed by USGA or GHIN, and the Golf Handicap Tracker Calculator app is neither sponsored nor endorsed by USGA or GHIN. USGA or GHIN is a registered trademark of the U.S. Golf Association.
See below for some user reviews on iOS.
No more forgetting or needing to save scorecard
Love this free app, easy to use, accurate to USGA rules and formula
I would suggest this app for anyone trying to track their own golf handicap index
Posting and referencing past score and handicap index is so easy, download it now
It calculates my handicap with ease. Now if I could just drop some strokes as easily as this app works
Gives you an accurate handicap index and your course handicap wherever you play
I have used a bunch golf scorecard before this one is by far the best, golf now is so easy
Perfect app for keeping a golf handicap so you can play your buddies for money
History gives up-to-date index and historical by posting date. Provides course handicap for your index and your playing partners.
Saved me a lot of time calculating myself with calculator and it follows USGA rules.
Best non ghin handicap index calculator on the market the upgrade is well worth it
Excellent for winter golfer to keep track of score and handicap, wish add gps feature
Perfect if not playing USGA or Canada golf rules events
Great for maintaining a handicap when have no intention of playing USGA Canada sanctioned events
So far, I haven't found a course that is not listed in Golf Handicap Tracker
(a) Make it Official: USGA Handicap Indexes
(b) Make it Easy: 16,000+ plus course database with slope, rating, and course scorecard information
(c) Make it Fun: Track achievements and see recent scores / achievements by your friends
* Track gross score or hole by hole
* Choose from 40+ pro stats to track using personalized performance reports
* Automatic calculation of stats if you enter scores on a hole by hole basis
* Receive an Official USGA Handicap Index
* Display your USGA Handicap Card (e.g. if you need to play on St Andrews)
* Post 9 or 18 hole scores, as well as tournament scores
* Find your score to lower your handicap, view your entire score & statistic history, and more
* Track fellow club members - see their scores and recent achievements
* Easy, intuitive navigation
* 16,000+ plus course database with slope and rating information as well as full course scorecards for easy hole by hole entry
* Access your account from any phone, table, or computer with an internet connection
* Ties into MyScorecard.com Official Handicap Tracking Service - log in online for more in-depth analysis and features
Use of the app is free, but v1 requires a MyScorecard membership. Receive a free 30-day trial the first time you submit a round from the app.
mScorecard allows you to:
Track strokes and putts along with fairway hits, greens in regulation, up-and-downs, sand saves and penalties for up to five players per round. Enter scores and shot details in a matter of seconds per hole.
Store full game histories and advanced round statistics on your phone along with an unlimited number of courses, players and rounds. Or post them on our server for detailed analysis.
Use GPS to view your distance to the green at all times.
Calculate and track your handicap index automatically based on played rounds. mScorecard™ supports multiple handicap systems in different countries.
Analyze rounds and statistics to manage and improve your game.
Wager and play popular side games, including Skins, Nassau, Match Play, Stroke Play, Stableford, Greenies, Longest Drive, Birdies, Eagles.
Share scorecards and stats with your friends via e-mail.
mScorecard allows you to:
* Track strokes and putts along with fairway hits, greens in regulation, up-and-downs, sand saves and penalties for up to five players per round. Enter scores and shot details in a matter of seconds per hole.
* Store full game histories and advanced round statistics on your phone along with an unlimited number of courses, players and rounds. Or post them on our server for detailed analysis.
* Use GPS to view your distance to the green at all times.
* Calculate and track your handicap index automatically based on played rounds. mScorecard™ supports multiple handicap systems in different countries.
* Analyze rounds and statistics to manage and improve your game.
* Wager and play popular side games, including Skins, Nassau, Match Play, Stroke Play, Stableford, Greenies, Longest Drive, Birdies, Eagles.
* Share scorecards and stats with your friends via e-mail and Facebook
To use the calculator enter your Golf Australia Handicap (GAH), the slope rating of the course, hit calculate and your daily handicap is displayed clearly.
No more will you need to pore over poorly printed charts at the course, here is your handicap at your fingertips!
Don't know your GAH? Use the Handicap button on the app!
Don't know the slope rating of the tees being used? Use the Slope button on the app!
Whether playing a new course or your home course, this is the app for every Aussie golfer.
For 9 hole courses, just change your course rating to the appropriate stroke rating (IE if a scratch golfer would normally shoot 36, then choose 36) and Voila: your 9 hole handicap.
The first app to offer Free Handicaps (from USGA reg-clubs)) on top of all the amazing features like GPS (over 30k courses), Score tracking, Stats, Live Leaderboards... and much more.
TheGrint is Free to use, and some features are only available to PRO Members (19.99/yr)
100% of our PRO Membership Sales go back into Development.
Visit TheGrint.com to learn more
Here are some of our features
*Free Compliant Handicaps (Our Golf Clubs are Licensed to use the USGA Handicap System)
*GPS Rangefinder. Best in class, +30,000 maps and super easy to use. (PRO Members Only)
*Score Tracking in App - Easy and Fast to use
*Our famous Scorecard Picture Service let's you upload a picture of your scorecard, and your scores are transcribed for you. (PRO Members Only)
*PRO-Like Performance Stats
*Live Leaderboards - Keep track of scores of other foursomes live and compete real time with them. (PRO Members Only)
And many many more features...
ALL OF OUR SALES GO BACK INTO DEVELOPMENT. SO IF YOU WANT TO HELP US, GET A PRO MEMBERSHIP.
Our PRO Membership is $19.99/yr. It is an auto-renewable payment and provides unlimited access to ALL of our features.
We hope you enjoy our service!
With the Golf Handicap Calculator from earth42, you can enter rating and slope parameters of golf courses you play, and then enter your score and course for each game. Once you have at least 5 games stored, it will calculate and graph your "differentials", the normalized scores, and your "handicap index"; and once you have a handicap index, the calculator can also predict your score for a stored course, or from a rating and slope that you enter.
The data you enter for this app is held only in your device, in a protected area. You need no network connection (except for the ads in the ad version) for it to work.
*** Please email questions and/or problems to the developer, developers have no way to respond to comments and therefore can't help with your potential issue. ***
Upgrade to Golfshot Pro for enhanced features such as integrated USGA Handicap Index® posting for existing GHIN® members, $20 off a Hot Deal tee time, on-the-spot club recommendations, advanced game scoring for Skins, Nassau and Match Play, and over $200 in member benefits savings. You can also upgrade to Tips & Drills for exclusive access to expert golf instruction with over 175 videos for swing tip and analysis that are guaranteed to improve your game. It’s like having a caddy in your pocket or on your wrist.
Golfshot GPS Free Features Include:
- Free GPS distances to the center of the green on 500,000+ golf holes and 40,000+ golf courses worldwide
- Easy-to-use scorecard that allows you to keep score for yourself or your entire foursome
- Detailed satellite imagery of each hole with ability to zoom in on specific target areas
- Track fairways hit, greens hit in regulation (GIR), putts per hole, and other vital golf stats
- The option to share your scorecards and photos with your friends, other members, and on social media
- Up to 80% off tee times provided by GolfNow when booked through Golfshot,
- Free Android Wear™ support for small, powerful devices worn on the body that includes GPS distances to the green
Golfshot Pro Features Include (FREE one-week trial):
- Interactive real-time distances to all hazards and targets on 500,000+ golf holes and 40,000+ golf courses worldwide
- 3D flyover previews of each hole to help with golf course strategy
- Personalized club recommendations (based on past performance) for every swing
- Integrated Pro features for Android Wear™
- $20 off a Hot Deal tee time provided by GolfNow
- Existing GHIN® members can link their account for Handicap Index® score posting
- Zoom in on targets for better shot planning and saved strokes
- Track distances to hazards and layups in real-time for each golf shot
- Scoring for Skins, Nassau, Match Play and other games
- Exclusive Pro Member benefits that save you over $200 on golf equipment, GolfNow tee times, golf magazine subscriptions, golf travel, golf instruction, and more
Golfshot GPS requires a GPS-enabled Android phone or tablet. Android Wear™ requires an Android wearable device and watch app. For battery-saving tips, FAQs and all of the amazing features of Golfshot visit golfshotgps.com. If you don’t see your course in Golfshot, email us at email@example.com to request a course update or send us your feedback!
*The USGA® trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names are registered to the USGA® which require written authorization for use.
Created by Shotzoom LLC
It provides easy mobile access to all the great information tracked on FairwayFiles.com.
Access full score history, color coded scorecards, stats, charts and graphs.
View recent rounds played by friends, including rounds in progress if they are keeping score using the app.
Find courses nearby using your current GPS location, or search the database of over 27,000 courses.
Read reviews of courses written by the Fairway Files community over the past 10 years.
On course scoring allows you to select the tees you are playing and provides a simple interface to track scores, putts, fairways hit, and GIR for you and your playing partners.
Calculates your course handicap and identifies which holes where you get strokes.
Scores are posted in real time to the FairwayFiles.com website so your friends in the group ahead or back at home can track your progress while you play!
Allows you to rate each hole and record notes as you play. You can also read notes written by others from the community so it is like having a local expert in your group to give you advice.
Keep track of your bets as you play including skins, net skins, match play holes won.
Experimental GPS features allow you to track your drive distance and calculates your average drive distance for the round.
A FairwayFiles.com account is required, but you create one for free from within the app.
Join the over 70,000 golfers who have posted over 1.5 Million scores on FairwayFiles.com over the past 10 years.
>Create a list of golf courses with saved course and slope ratings
>Save a virtually unlimited amount of games
>Get Handicap for each game
>Get average handicap per course and overall
>Swipe left to delete a game or course