This app accesses your SD card to write/read a backup file and uses the internet to display ads and provide analytic data for me to which features are being used.
Please contact the developer if you are having problems.
DiabloGolf is the Gold Standard for Mobile Golf Handicap Tracking:
• Full Facebook integration allows you to post scores, find other DiabloGolf members, follow your friends’ handicaps, and even recruit new members from your contact list
• View your Handicap Index
• Post 5 Scores to get a Handicap Index
• Join golf clubs licensed to use the USGA Handicap System and issue a Handicap Index
• Post and view your entire score history (an icon will indicate the rounds used to compute your handicap)
• Post 9 or 18 hole scores, as well as tournament scores (nine hole scores are combined in accordance with USGA guidelines)
• Course location function uses GPS to find the golf courses nearest you for easy score posting anywhere in the U.S., or select any course found in our database of over 18,000 golf courses
• The most comprehensive golf course details available
• You’ll no longer need a handicap card since all scores now reside on our server. A lost or new phone is never a problem – just show up on the tee box and other golfers can see your handicap and scores on their smartphones
• The tee box dropdown will allow quick score postings with Slope and Rating info – save favorite golf courses and tee boxes for even faster score posting
• Course Handicap Calculator
• Rate and leave golf course reviews
This simple and intuitive free Golf Handicap Tracker / Calculator app will help you find out your handicap now. However, it does NOT provide a USGA or GHIN "official" golf handicap index for tournaments. See below for feature highlights:
1. Calculate your golf handicap based on US & Canada rules.
2. Support 9-hole scores combination!
3. Thousands of golf courses with rating/slope are available now for download.
4. Calculate your course handicap and Equitable Stroke Control (ESC).
5. Backup and restore your scores to/from server
6. Has option to manually input course rating and slope.
7. Keep all your golf handicaps over time.
Important Disclaimer: The functional features of the Golf Handicap Tracker Calculator were not prepared, approved, or licensed by USGA or GHIN, and the Golf Handicap Tracker Calculator app is neither sponsored nor endorsed by USGA or GHIN. USGA or GHIN is a registered trademark of the U.S. Golf Association.
See below for some user reviews on iOS.
No more forgetting or needing to save scorecard
Love this free app, easy to use, accurate to USGA rules and formula
I would suggest this app for anyone trying to track their own golf handicap index
Posting and referencing past score and handicap index is so easy, download it now
It calculates my handicap with ease. Now if I could just drop some strokes as easily as this app works
Gives you an accurate handicap index and your course handicap wherever you play
I have used a bunch golf scorecard before this one is by far the best, golf now is so easy
Perfect app for keeping a golf handicap so you can play your buddies for money
History gives up-to-date index and historical by posting date. Provides course handicap for your index and your playing partners.
Saved me a lot of time calculating myself with calculator and it follows USGA rules.
Best non ghin handicap index calculator on the market the upgrade is well worth it
Excellent for winter golfer to keep track of score and handicap, wish add gps feature
Perfect if not playing USGA or Canada golf rules events
Great for maintaining a handicap when have no intention of playing USGA Canada sanctioned events
So far, I haven't found a course that is not listed in Golf Handicap Tracker
• Post your score
• View your official USGA Handicap Index®
• Play with partners and calculate shots off
• View your most recent scores, revision scores, handicap history, tournament scores, and more
• Interactive Course Handicap™ Calculator & Handicap Index lookup
• News and event results (if your association has opted to customize)
• And if your club has opted to customize
• Non-Golfing members can now utilize the app
• Clubs can now connect directly with their providers that offer web-based services, such as websites, tee time reservations, event management, dining, and more.
Note: Use of certain features of this app requires an official USGA Handicap Index® issued by a State or Regional Golf Association that uses the GHIN service.
GHIN Mobile is powered by the Golf Handicap and Information Network © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.
mScorecard allows you to:
Track strokes and putts along with fairway hits, greens in regulation, up-and-downs, sand saves and penalties for up to five players per round. Enter scores and shot details in a matter of seconds per hole.
Store full game histories and advanced round statistics on your phone along with an unlimited number of courses, players and rounds. Or post them on our server for detailed analysis.
Use GPS to view your distance to the green at all times.
Calculate and track your handicap index automatically based on played rounds. mScorecard™ supports multiple handicap systems in different countries.
Analyze rounds and statistics to manage and improve your game.
Wager and play popular side games, including Skins, Nassau, Match Play, Stroke Play, Stableford, Greenies, Longest Drive, Birdies, Eagles.
Share scorecards and stats with your friends via e-mail.
To use the calculator enter your Golf Australia Handicap (GAH), the slope rating of the course, hit calculate and your daily handicap is displayed clearly.
No more will you need to pore over poorly printed charts at the course, here is your handicap at your fingertips!
Don't know your GAH? Use the Handicap button on the app!
Don't know the slope rating of the tees being used? Use the Slope button on the app!
Whether playing a new course or your home course, this is the app for every Aussie golfer.
(a) Make it Official: USGA Handicap Indexes
(b) Make it Easy: 16,000+ plus course database with slope, rating, and course scorecard information
(c) Make it Fun: Track achievements and see recent scores / achievements by your friends
* Track gross score or hole by hole
* Choose from 40+ pro stats to track using personalized performance reports
* Automatic calculation of stats if you enter scores on a hole by hole basis
* Receive an Official USGA Handicap Index
* Display your USGA Handicap Card (e.g. if you need to play on St Andrews)
* Post 9 or 18 hole scores, as well as tournament scores
* Find your score to lower your handicap, view your entire score & statistic history, and more
* Track fellow club members - see their scores and recent achievements
* Easy, intuitive navigation
* 16,000+ plus course database with slope and rating information as well as full course scorecards for easy hole by hole entry
* Access your account from any phone, table, or computer with an internet connection
* Ties into MyScorecard.com Official Handicap Tracking Service - log in online for more in-depth analysis and features
Use of the app is free, but v1 requires a MyScorecard membership. Receive a free 30-day trial the first time you submit a round from the app.
* Easy and intuitive - it just works
* Optimized to save battery life
* Available on 30,000+ golf courses around the world, more added daily
* Start playing in seconds - no registration required
* Now with Anrdoid Wear, Samsung Gear, Pebble and Magellan Echo Series smartwatch support
Want to know every shot's distance without pulling phone from your pocket?New! Featured at the PGA Merchandise Show 2015, Golf Tags enable golfers to easily quantify and improve their performance. The system is available for only $99 and includes a set of 15 tags that attach to the back of each club. Tags work with the Golf Pad app to seamlessly capture the game in full detail. Get your set at http://www.GolfPadGPS.com/tags.
Just need a great golf gps rangefinder and scoring app? Download Golf Pad, it works with or without Golf Tags.
This is not a trial, not a demo, but truly a fully-functional golf gps range finder app. Play as many courses as often as you like, anywhere in the world. It's FREE and will be free forever.
Many features that cost money in competitor golf gps apps are included for free in Golf Pad GPS. Like instant distance to front/middle/back of the green, detailed scoring for up to 4 golfers, aerial maps with flyovers, tee-to-green shot & club tracking, and more.
Get extended statistics, smartwatch link and handicap scoring with Golf Pad Premium upgrade.
* Free golf GPS rangefinder. Instant distance to middle/front/back of the green, or any point on course
* Free PGA-quality scorecard for 1-4 golfers. Track strokes, putts, penalties, sand and fairways for every player
* One-tap shot tracker. Easily record positions and clubs, measure length of your shots. Use it for drives or every shot on a hole. See shots on the map. All for free! Learn more: http://www.golfpadgps.com/shot-tracker.html
* Free aerial map. Tap to measure golf gps distance to bunkers, water or any other point on golf course
* Keep full playing history. Review and edit scorecards for past golf rounds at any time
* Take notes as you play. Review or edit notes for past rounds at any time
* Track your progress with rich statistics, including scoring, putts, accuracy, penalties, fairways, sand, G.I.R. and distance walked
* Post rounds on Twitter, Facebook or share via email. Your friends will see the scorecard, notes and shots on the map
* Use 'uncharted mode' to keep score on any course, including mini golf and disc golf
* GPS rangefinder supports meters and yards
NO registration. NO course download fees. NO LIMITS.
We are constantly working on adding more features and making Golf Pad GPS better and easier to use. If you have a feature request, a question or need help, take a look at www.golfpadgps.com/support.html or email email@example.com. We’ll be happy to help!
Missing your favorite golf course?
We have over 30,000 courses around the world. In an unlikely event yours is missing, you can map it yourself in few minutes on your own computer: http://scout.golfpadgps.com. If you noticed a problem with existing course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join hundreds of thousands of golfers who chose GolfPad GPS range finder & scorecard over SkyDroid, Free Caddie, GolfShot, Swing by Swing, SkyCaddie, GolfLogix, GolfNow and other golf gps navigator apps. Learn more at http://www.golfpadgps.com.
Here’s what our users have to say:
★★★★★ Simply the best
I've tried so many other apps and GPS gadgets for golf along side golf pad and this remains top pick for me, friendly on battery and accurate and all recent update functions make this app an utter joy to use. 10stars from me.
Golf Handicap App has capacity for an unlimited number of golfers and unlimited number of golf courses and scores. Use for leagues or tournaments.
The handicap index calculated by Golf Handicap App is not an official handicap index and is for informational purposes only.
To obtain a valid handicap index, check with your local golf association or golf club. Handicap index calculation is based on "The USGA Handicap System" manual. To ensure an accurate calculation enter your Equitable Stroke Control (ESC) score.
Equitable Stroke Control (ESC) is the downward adjustment of individual hole scores for handicap purposes in order to make handicaps more representative of a player's potential ability. Visit usga.org for more information.
Backup and restore your data so all your scores are preserved. Use when you upgrade to a new device.
View golfer statistics on line graph with pan and pinch zoom ability.
Please direct all comments, suggestions and bug reports to gmsApps3547@gmail.com.
★ GPS Distance to every green (front, center, back)
★ Scoring and Statistics
★ Distances to water hazards, bunkers, trees, target points
★ Satellite view of every course!
★ Distance to ANY point on the map (hold finger on image)
★ Shot Tracking (how far did you hit it?)
★ GPS Accuracy Indicator
★ Download unlimited courses for free
★ Map ANY course online!
★ Upload your rounds to our website and view online.
No data connection required for GPS distances (data is required only if you use the zoom button to see overhead images and usage is small).
Don't be fooled by the "free" golf apps, you'll end up paying more for those. Over 250,000 golfers have installed our golf gps app and love its features. No course download charges. No subscription charges. No recurring fees.
Over 25,000 Golf Courses Mapped !!
Visit www.skydroid.net and use our Course Finder web page to find golf courses near you that are ready for downloading for free to your SkyDroid - Golf GPS app.
Distances to course features (water hazards, bunkers, target points) are available for most courses. If you don't see a feature you need you can add it to the course mapping using our website.
SkyDroid - Golf GPS gives you your range finder distance to every green on the golf course and more. It's easy to use, has a beautiful design, and there are no subscription or course download fees.
Get a satellite view of every course and green. Zoom into any location or get a rangefinder distance to any point on the map just by holding your finger on it.
GPS Distances to the Front, Center and Back of every green (not just the center location like some apps).
★ Starting with version 2.0 we now have scoring and statistics available. Score your round and keep track of stats like putts per round, hit fairway% and more.
GPS Range Finder Accuracy indicator lets you know exactly how accurate the distances are at any time (GPS accuracy can fluctuate, but SkyDroid keeps you informed).
Track the distance of your last shot with our shot tracker.
Automatic hole advance will have you clicking less buttons.
Add New Courses
Can't find your golf course in the system? No problem, our online Course Mapper web page let's you add new courses in as little as 10 minutes. We get new golf courses added by our users every single day of the year.
You can also edit existing courses using the website, to add features or make adjustments (add target points, etc.) as needed. Then just re-download the course to the app to see the changes.
★ Works Internationally (any golf course can be mapped online)
Change rangefinder distance measurement to yards or meters.
★ Visit www.skydroid.net to learn more.
*** Usage Notes ***
Long press on the "Score" button to see the full scorecard.
Settings button on the top of the Course list page for configuring scoring and other options.
>Create a list of golf courses with saved course and slope ratings
>Save a virtually unlimited amount of games
>Get Handicap for each game
>Get average handicap per course and overall
>Swipe left to delete a game or course
This is not a "trial" version. It is not "limited functionality". You get:
* A GPS rangefinder with distance to center of green, and every obstacle on the course. FREE for life!
* Wind speed, Elevation, Actual & PLAYS LIKE distance, club recommendations
* A FREE golf scorecard, to keep score for your entire foursome. Games include Stroke Play, Skins, Stableford, Match Play, Nassau, Syndicates
* Website to review your rounds in detail, see pictures you took, review your scores and stats, and share with friends
* Graphs and stats so you can watch your game improve
* Works on every golf course IN THE WORLD
* Android Wear, Samsung GEAR and Fit, Sony SmartWatch 2, and Pebble watch integrations! Beam distances from the app to your wrist. Keep score and track shots, too!
* Program NFC tags to automate most of your SbS round management, and keep that phone in your pocket!
FREE GPS RANGEFINDER
Take strokes off your game with smart golf information:
* Accurate distance information, rivaling any other app or $300 device.
* View a satellite photo of the hole you are playing. Zoom in and touch anywhere to get distance from you to that point.
* Zoom in on the green and see distance to front/middle/back
* At-a-glance wind speed, Elevation, PLAYS LIKE distance, Club recommendation
* Free shot distance tracking. Find out how far you just bombed that 1-Wood down the fairway! (Loopers can use the Club Tracker to measure the distance of every club in their bag, get club recommendations, and stats.)
FREE DIGITAL SCORECARD
* Free score and putt tracking on every course in the world
* Store your rounds free for life in our database, and watch your game improve with graphs and stats
* Stroke Play and Skins are free. Stableford, Match Play, Nassau, Syndicates, are available to premium members
* If you're a Looper, you can play handicap adjusted games
FREE STATS AND HANDICAP
You can view your stats and handicap in the app or on the website.
* Everybody gets a free handicap after posting 3 rounds
* Manage the clubs in your bag from the app or website
* Watch your exact path traveled around the course
* View your stats and graphs, and high rez satellite photos
* Pictures you take on the course are saved with your round of golf, and also to your phone camera roll
Use the GPS for FREE, or upgrade to Looper and unlock the true power of Swing by Swing:
* The GPS Range Finder application is free. Every course in the world is playable for FREE. Wind speed, elevation, PLAYS LIKE, is available free for 3 holes, then only for Loopers
* The Scorecard is free for tracking scores and putts. Free game types include Stroke Play and Skins
Loopers get an extended scorecard to track fairways hit, sand shots, and penalties. Stableford, Match Play, Nassau, and Syndicates
* Club Tracker is free for basic shot tracking. When you upgrade to Looper, you can track the distance of every club in your bag, get in-round club recommendations, and stats
* Your SwingBySwing.com account is free. You can enter all your past scores, view current scores, your path around the course, stats, graphs, uploaded pictures, and more.
* Our GPS Range Finder is free now. It will be free next month, and it will be free next year.
* Easy to use - one tap and you're playing. Automatically advances from hole to hole. Score keeping for your entire foursome quicker and easier than a pencil and paper (and no math :)
* Constant improvement. We are 100% dedicated to this app, and only this app. We put out updates, new functionality, new technology, every month.
* Works on ANY course in the world. If your course is not in the system, or not mapped for play, you can use our simple online interface to add it yourself. (Or we'll do it for you for a small fee)
* Quick and reliable customer support via email or our website
Upgrade to Golfshot Pro for enhanced features such as integrated USGA Handicap Index® posting for existing GHIN® members, $20 off a Hot Deal tee time, on-the-spot club recommendations, advanced game scoring for Skins, Nassau and Match Play, and over $200 in member benefits savings. You can also upgrade to Tips & Drills for exclusive access to expert golf instruction with over 175 videos for swing tip and analysis that are guaranteed to improve your game. It’s like having a caddy in your pocket or on your wrist.
Golfshot GPS Free Features Include:
- Free GPS distances to the center of the green on 500,000+ golf holes and 40,000+ golf courses worldwide
- Easy-to-use scorecard that allows you to keep score for yourself or your entire foursome
- Detailed satellite imagery of each hole with ability to zoom in on specific target areas
- Track fairways hit, greens hit in regulation (GIR), putts per hole, and other vital golf stats
- The option to share your scorecards and photos with your friends, other members, and on social media
- Up to 80% off tee times provided by GolfNow when booked through Golfshot,
- Free Android Wear™ support for small, powerful devices worn on the body that includes GPS distances to the green
Golfshot Pro Features Include (FREE one-week trial):
- Interactive real-time distances to all hazards and targets on 500,000+ golf holes and 40,000+ golf courses worldwide
- 3D flyover previews of each hole to help with golf course strategy
- Personalized club recommendations (based on past performance) for every swing
- Integrated Pro features for Android Wear™
- $20 off a Hot Deal tee time provided by GolfNow
- Existing GHIN® members can link their account for Handicap Index® score posting
- Zoom in on targets for better shot planning and saved strokes
- Track distances to hazards and layups in real-time for each golf shot
- Scoring for Skins, Nassau, Match Play and other games
- Exclusive Pro Member benefits that save you over $200 on golf equipment, GolfNow tee times, golf magazine subscriptions, golf travel, golf instruction, and more
Golfshot GPS requires a GPS-enabled Android phone or tablet. Android Wear™ requires an Android wearable device and watch app. For battery-saving tips, FAQs and all of the amazing features of Golfshot visit golfshotgps.com. If you don’t see your course in Golfshot, email us at email@example.com to request a course update or send us your feedback!
*The USGA® trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names are registered to the USGA® which require written authorization for use.
Created by Shotzoom LLC
With the Golf Handicap Calculator from earth42, you can enter rating and slope parameters of golf courses you play, and then enter your score and course for each game. Once you have at least 5 games stored, it will calculate and graph your "differentials", the normalized scores, and your "handicap index"; and once you have a handicap index, the calculator can also predict your score for a stored course, or from a rating and slope that you enter.
The data you enter for this app is held only in your device, in a protected area. You need no network connection (except for the ads in the ad version) for it to work.