There may be many reasons for it
When you want to format/reset your device you may not want to re download all the apps instead may want to install from your computer.
This app will give you apk of installed applications or games, so you can take a backup of them.
So now you can share not only the link of your favorite app but also you can share apk of that app.
With Source Code Viewer, you get the ability to navigate very fast through large project directories to read all your source code files on the go.
Source Code Viewer Highlights:
- Syntax highlighting
- Automatic language recognition
- Clean and minimalistic design inspired by sublime text
- Read your source code files in multiple Tabs
- Built in file browser to navigate very quickly through your
The Pro Version of this app provides additional features:
- Fullscreen mode (Android 4.4 required)
- Switch between code highlighting themes
- Project Search functionality
- Change font size and tab width
- Show and hide line numbers
Supported languages by the Source Reader:
Unlike apps like DroidEdit or similar ones, this application is not an editor. Instead, it is is highly optimized for viewing and reading your files very easily and with the intuitive build in file browser, you can navigate outstanding fast even through large projects with deep folder hierarchies.
To view a file in a new Tab, just do a long tap on the code file you want to open.
To navigate faster through you project, you can set a project folder which will be used as the root directory in the source code reader browser.
» The backup is stored in the /sdcard/BackUp folder by default.
» Uninstall apps quickly without navigating to setting page every time.
» Take a quick backup before you uninstall an app.
» View all backed up apps stored in sdcard and restore them if required.
» Share the apk/apps with your friends via bluetooth or mail
» Share apps instantly
» Backup apps to SD Card
» Restore apps from SD Card
» Quick Backup & Uninstall
» Backup to any custom folder
» Batch Backup
» No Ads
» APP Manager cannot backup data or settings of apps for you, but it only backup the apk files to SD card.
» App only displays user installed apps but not system apps
Q: Does it backup data of apps?
A: No, currently it only backup the apk files of apps.
Q: Why can't I restore apps?
A: Go to "System Settings"->"Applications", enable the "Unknown sources" setting, then you can restore apps from SD card.
Q: What are "Protected" apps?
A: "Protected" means that the apps are protected by "Copy Protection", and the apk file of them cannot be copied to SD card.
Unlike other clipboard apps found in Android Market, Everywhere Clipboard quick panel can be used anywhere in any window instantly and can be hidden at any time too and that makes it superior than any other existing solution. It also reads txt file for copy and paste action too!
If you are a heavy email or note taking user, you will find Everywhere Clipboard increase your productivity to next level. Thanks to its desktop like clipboard solution.
☆ Instant on, always available clipboard panel
☆ Manage content to copy from files/folders
☆ Built in note editor for quick file creation
☆ Easy to use folder management
☆ Supports both clipboard history based or file based copy
☆ More to come.............
Added features in PRO
☆ Unlocked clipboard history limit
☆ Able to create multiple folder for text file management
☆ Ads removal
✔ Automatic & seamless clipboard history and extension. All copied text is collected and saved for later use. Don’t worry about copying over anything important.
✔ Easy clipping organization and editing. Copy a clipping back to the clipboard with a single tap. Define custom folders for storing your collected clippings. View, edit and extract contents.
✔ Quick and easy access. Open Clipper through your status bar for quick access to your collection. Predefine quick snippets for easy copying and take your notes in Clipper.
✔ And much more. Customize clipboard collection, notification functionality, the user interface and more through the settings. Clipboard management couldn't be easier.
+ Upgrade to Clipper Plus to get online clipping sync, unlimited clippings, search, dynamic values and new options.
Copy and Paste 2.0 is here!
(After installing Clipper, you will need to start it once to activate monitoring. You will see a quick start tutorial. Task killers may interfere with Clipper.)
If you need help or have any suggestions or complaints, please don’t hesitate to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is invaluable to us.
✔ Photos/media/files: import & export backup functionality to internal storage or SD card
Create a new goal or objectives or habit, then each day as you complete it, just check off of your list.
- Create the daily goals or objectives or habits that you want to build.
- Choose the image
- Everyday check off to list whenever you do it.
Using GoalTracker to set goals for the upcoming week, month or even a longer period, in areas like family, personal growth, financial budget, health, socializing, hobbies and career etc.
Need more information? Go to the website:
Would you like to know the latest news of GoalTracker? Go to our blog:
How does it work?
1. Setup your goals with target value and time limit.
2. Check in the value you has been completed in each time period.
3. GoalTracker will take care the rest of the things: calculating the progress, visualizing the data, reminding you persist in your goal.
For your dreams
Everyone has dreams, they can be small or big, dreams are consist of small goals, GoalTracker can help you break down the goals into steps, achieving your goals step by step and then you can reach your dreams.
★★★Good habit builder
GoalTracker can help you build up good habits like do exercise, drink enough water every day, read books and so on.
★★★Bad habit terminator
GoalTracker can help you get away from bad habits like smoking, drinking, eat too many junk food, etc.
★★★Smart TODO list
You can use GoalTracker as a TODO list, but it is more than a TODO list.
★★★Motivate your life
Everyone dreams about places to see, people to meet, and things to do in their lifetime. But too often we lose sight of those dreams and get buried in everyday busyness and demands. GoalTracker will inspire you to seize and act on a range of dreams.
★★★Clean and clear
GoalTracker has a clean and clear UI which make it very easy to be used.
• Support Yes/No and Numeric goals
• Support Trackable and UnTrackable goals
• Individual alarm for each goal
• Flexible enough for each type of goals: daily/weekly/monthly goal. For example: drink 10 glass of water every day, read 50 pages of book weekly.
• Smart enough for auto adjusting the target value according to the goal's actual progress.
• Setting motivational image for each goal
• Progress bar and Pie chart visualize the progress of the goal
• Calendar helping you to review your performance in the past days.
Keyword: success, goal tracker, achievement, habit tracker, TODO list, personal tool, tracking goal
“The beauty of Wunderlist lies in its simplicity. It easily syncs across all major computing platforms, and its interface is made up mostly of Tasks and Lists.” - CNET
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, The Verge, TechCrunch, Lifehacker, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Wunderlist syncs across all your devices to keep you on top of all the things you want to do, from anywhere.
Easily share lists with your fellow students to collaborate on anything from team assignments to the end of semester party.
Intuitive design and friendly reminders ensure you never forget important deadlines (or a birthday gift for your friend) ever again.
Email or print (for those that prefer paper) your to-dos to ensure you and your classmates are always in the know.
Unlock Wunderlist Pro for $4.99/month or $49.99/year:
Attach files including photos, spreadsheets, presentation decks, PDFs, videos and even sound bites to any to-do.
Assign to-dos to study partners and friends to delegate responsibility and keep team activities on track.
Unlimited Subtasks take the stress out of major assignments by letting you break down complex goals into smaller to-dos.
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Upgrading to Wunderlist Pro adds the above features and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/wunderlist
Learn more about Wunderlist at http://wunderlist.com/home
Have questions? Head over to support.wunderlist.com
The major feature of this App is 'Easy to Use'. When editing your shifts, you can select a range of days (rather than one day) to set. Thus, you can set your schedule (roster, planner) in few seconds. Then, you can transmit your schedule to friends (via SMS, WhatsApp, and so on) by clicking one button. In addition, the 'Cloud Shift' function allows you to exchange calendars with your friends.
If you have any suggestion/question, welcome to send an email to me. E-mail: email@example.com
(1) Storage (Modify or delete the contents of your SD card): This permission is used for the Backup/Recover function. You can backup your shift data on the SD card.
(2) System tools (Test access to protected storage): This permission is used for testing whether your SD card is writable so that the shift data can be stored on the SD card.
(3) Run at startup (execute programs after boot completed): The alarm clock will be restarted automatically after rebooting. This permission is required to achieve this goal.
(4) Full network access: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function.
(5) Find accounts on the device: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function. Shift Calendar will use email addresses (Gmail) to identify users. Shift Calendar will NOT know your password. Shift Calendar will NOT distribute your email address to any third-party (include your friends).
(6) Read Calendar: The events from Google Calendar will be shown in the Note page.
Tips: (1) If you don't have Menu button on you device, you can open Menu by clicking the right-top menu. (2) While editing, you can select a range (rather than one day) of days to set simultaneously.
Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do it (Tomorrow) lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Fastest todo entry
* Simple interface - just todo, just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Reorder and edit existing tasks
* Takes advantage of the latest hi-res displays
* Access and sync your tasks with the free web version at http://www.tomorrow.do -
* you can add tasks from Google Chrome with an easy extension
Available Widgets for your Android Home Page (via In-App Purchase)
* A 1x1 icon widget which just shows how many tasks are left for today
* A 3x3 and a 4x4 widget to show you a quick view of your tasks for today and let you add tasks quickly
★★ Important Notes: ★★
Access the Sync and Font settings by pressing the menu button on your phone
Setting up sync:
1. Press the menu button, select 'Settings'
2. Enter an email and password to protect your tasks
### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding features you are missing!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)!
If you want to talk to us directly or support the App, find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/todoApp and Twitter: http://twitter.com/todoTomorrow
*** Upgrade to the Plus version risk free! 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied ***
"This app made my life so easy. I have been dreaming of an app like this till I finally found it :D"
- Shehzad Manzoor
"Great app. Simple and effective. So useful, motivates me to do my tasks and the home screen widget looks best when it's quite see through. :)"
- Charlotte Murnane
"Motivate me everyday. Have tried many similar ones but this is the best. Its widget is simple and easy to.use."
- Jeff Chuh
Welcome Goal Achiever!
This Apps' mission is to encourage, support, and reward you for taking meaningful daily action towards the attainment of your goals, big or small. To help you take consistent action long after the excitement you felt when you committed to a worthy goal has faded.
One of the reasons you might not be successful at reaching a goal is because you did not take consistent and sustained action for a long enough period of time.
This checklist was especially created to help you take daily consistent action over time.
"For changes to be of any true value, they've got to be lasting and consistent." - Tony Robbins
"...we have to make good decisions, use discipline and be consistent for long enough to see the results we desire." - Darren Hardy
The idea is simple:
1. Enter the actions you know you have to take daily to reach a goal. Like: Workout for 40 minutes, make 10 cold calls to prospective customers, send out 10 resumes to potential employers, write at least 10 pages for project, etc.
2. Put the widget on your home screen. When an action is not yet completed it shows up in bright colored text. Once you check an action off the list the text becomes a lighter color.
3. Your daily mission now becomes to see the list go from bright (in the morning) to gray (before going to bed). You can instantly see how far down your action list you are at a glance. This color change also signals that you had a successful day. A day in which you accomplished all the actions you needed to take you one day closer to your ultimate goals.
A successful day, with all items checked, results in a green check mark placed on the calendar. Watching a series of check marks fill up the calendar, helps motivate you to stay consistent.
There is an indicator on the main list screen that shows the number of consecutive successful days. This is your success streak. A streak with seven or more days turns this indicator green. This gives additional motivation for consistency.
The home screen widget also serves as a constant reminder of the actions you need to take today. Each time you use your Android device you'll see the list and the amount of actions remaining.
In short: Don't go to bed if your list is not completed. If bedtime is near and your list is not close to completion, get to work on what is left on the list!
Note: This version has a limit of 2 goals.and an unlimited number of actions.
If you have any questions or comments send an email to:
Ideas for Uses:
- Goal achievement
- Build and re-enforce good habits
- Behavior modification
- Build discipline
- Simple visual design to remind you of your success actions
- Number of unchecked high priority items displayed at top of on screen widget
- Priority indicator to designate importance of items
- Priority significance chooser. Allows you to specify which priority level items need to be checked to gain a daily check mark
- Four widget sizes: 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, and 3x4
- A variety of text and background color choices
- Change text size of list and widget
- Alarm on individual list items
- Automatic daily list reset at a time you specify. You dictate when your day ends
- Modify/Delete SD card contents - Backup and restore list to SD card
- Full Internet Access - Contact Google or AdMob to display advertisements
- Control Vibrator - Make the device vibrate when alarming
Keyword: cross, cross off, cross day, cross calendar, calendar, goal, track, tracker, habit, resolution, streak, todo, todo list, progress, achieve, accomplish, task
Only show text.
No ad app.
Your browser -> Share -> TextBrowser.
Long press menu button is focus to URL/Search bar.
Long press back button is exit app.
In fullscreen, swipe at a short on the top will appear status bar and URL/Search bar.
Supported fullscreen mode on the Android4.4.