This is the lite version of the classic Sesotho board game of Morabaraba.
The game play is very simple, place your 12 pieces (alternating with your opponent) on the board. If you get a mill (three pieces in a row) you chow (take away) one of your opponent's pieces. Once all pieces have been placed on the board, the play continues with pieces moving (alternating with your opponent) to an empty adjacent space, and if you get a mill, you chow a piece. Outlast your opponent and the last person standing wins the game. Keep an eye on the time and the number of moves you make, the quicker you win the game, the more points you get.
This lite version is limited and only allows one level (EASY) with a fixed time and number of moves allocated per game.
- The ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and INTERNET permissions are required for adverts and for uploading game/application data (e.g. high scores, app usage, and later for network play)
Upcoming features :
- further morabaraba rules (e.g. double-mill, jumping on two pieces left)
- more challenging levels
- alternative graphics themes
- share your game stats on social media
- challenge your friends to a game of morabaraba
You can look forward to further optimizations and improvements to the game play.
Feedback is most welcome!
Visit us online at http://morabaraba.frotech.net