Enter the Darwinian world of a galactic mote. To survive, absorb smaller organisms and grow—but beware of larger predators! Winner of multiple "Game of the Year" awards, Osmos features unique physics-based play, stellar graphics, and a hypnotic soundtrack of ambient electronica. Ready to evolve?
“The ultimate ambient experience” — Gizmodo
“Beyond doubt, a work of genius” — GameAndPlayer.net
Note: This single version is optimized for both tablets and phones. Enjoy on all your Android devices. (Requires multitouch and 2.2 or higher. For more info, please visit http://www.hemispheregames.com/faq-android/#tech_devices)
you must grow by absorbing smaller motes, but to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this delicate balance, Osmos leads the player through floating playgrounds, competitive petri dishes, deep solar systems, and more.
Whether you're a child at heart who likes mucking about with single-cell organisms, or a strategist with a physics degree, this game will appeal to everyone.”
AWARDS / recognition:
* Editor's Choice — Google, Wired, Macworld, IGN, GameTunnel, and more...
* #1 Top mobile Game — IGN
* Game of the Year — Create Digital Music
* Best in Show — IndieCade
* Vision Award + 4 IGF nominations — Independent Games Festival
* Coolest Atmosphere — IGN
* Best Soundtrack — IGN
* Most Innovative Game — Best App Ever Awards, Pocket Gamer
* Many top lists including Kotaku, PAX, TouchArcade, iLounge, APPera, IFC, and more...
* New: Multiplayer! (more info below.)
* 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom…
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
* Earn 14 single-player and 18 multiplayer achievements, with Google Play Services integration.
★ NEW MULTIPLAYER ★
* Play against your friends and enemies, locally (via wi-fi), or over the Internet via Google Play Services (wi-fi only)!
* 6 distinct Arenas: Ambient, Impasse, Solar, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and introducing… Antimatter Impasse.
4/4 ★, Must Have - “We are more than overwhelmed by Osmos… The game design is thoughtful and intuitive, new level structures are flawless, and the visuals are stunning yet simplistic… You just won’t find another experience quite like it.” — Slide To Play
“a beautiful, absorbing experience." — IGN
5/5 stars ★, Macworld Editor’s Choice - “One of the best games we’ve played so far this year. An utterly serene, yet fiendishly complicated game...”
“Osmos is a must-play...” -MTV Multiplayer
5/5 stars - “Osmos is an absolute must that will change the way you think of games, and what you expect from them.” -AppAdvice
“Brilliantly clever” -Co Design
Happy Osmoting! :)
- One Touch Control.
- Lots of fun.
- Nice graphics.
Cut with precision and skill to fill each tray before the timer runs out. Fill a tray chopping the fewest fish necessary to earn a Perfect Chop bonus, but beware the stinky green fish!
• 2 Game modes! Earn as much as you can with 3 lives in SushiChop mode, then tackle SushiMaster mode, where you are tasked with slicing only the fish that match the order cards!
• Unlockable Kids Mode! Bigger, easier to slice fish, More time between trays, and no more stinky fish to ruin your sushi!
• Complete fish challenge modes to earn all 24 Mishellin stars; Earn 3 stars for a type of fish for bigger bonuses!
• High resolution graphics great for your phone or tablet. That's some tasty looking sushi!
• Online and Offline Leaderboards and Achievements
• Awesome power ups and upgrades to maximize your scoring and earning potential!
• 7 Unique and powerful blades to choose from, including the popular Jade Blade and Bamboo Blade!
• Play for free! Remove ads by purchasing any coin pack!
• HeyZap integration, with leaderboards, check-ins, and social network sharing, to compete and brag to your friends about your Sushi Chop conquests!
Satisfy your Sushi craving and download SushiChop today. Don't worry, if you lose, you're already at the chopping block!
This game is fun and gets pretty fast and furious. Gets to be addictive!! I have searched for a game that is as exciting and fun as this one for a while! Thank you! - Nat
What can I say, the graphics look crisp, the game is entertaining, and game play is very smooth. I really like this simple little game:-) - John
Extremely addicting. Different weapons, aquatic creatures and game modes. Much better than fruit ninja. - Daniel
creating ur own sushi fast like samurai hayaaaahhhhh - Jonathan
- Awesome powers and effects, including lightning, explosions, and tornadoes!
- Thousands of unique Claws with special abilities!
- Tons of adorable, charming prizes waiting for you to collect them all!
- A huge world to explore filled with unique and exciting Prize Claw machines!
- Beautiful HD Graphics!
- Limitless missions for you to complete!
- Fine-tuned physics for a classic arcade experience!
- Spin the Prize Wheel for a chance at winning bonuses, prizes, and the JACKPOT!
- Mystery capsules containing bonuses, boosts, and more!
- Magnetize your claw and grab a bundle of prizes with a single grab!
- Discover rare prizes such as dragons and unicorns!
- Much more to come!
From the makers of the #1 game Coin Dozer!
So what are you waiting for?
Download Prize Claw 2 for free and start grabbing!
Touch the bottom of the screen (by default) to move him left and right.
If he gets hamburgers continuously without missing them, the 'combo' counter increases and you can get more score.
(Press How-to-Play on the Title screen for details)
Download the FREE game and play the mini games inside even without internet connection!
- More than 25 simple yet very addictive mini games
- Puzzle, Arcade, Action, Sports, Racing and many more games
- New games will be added every month
- Challenge your friends on Twitter and Facebook
- Try to achieve highest score and compete with yourself
- No internet connection required after download
There are more than 25 cool mini games including:
And many more!
Hank needs your help to escape from prison. You are his last hope...
Main game features are:
-Very poor 8bit style graphics
-Insane, unfair and frustrating difficulty level
-No weapons, powerups, skills or upgrades
-Skins to unlock
-Probably the best game character ever created - HANK himself
-INCREDIBLY GOOD, fast paced soundtrack performed by no one else but DEALER band! YES! Check them out right here :https://www.facebook.com/DealerCrew
-Tons of sounds by Titus
“…everything you want in a digitised version of the Games Workshop classic…” Gamercast.net
“...an absolute classic…very true to the original…” Digiboard Games Reviews
"Perfectly judged, brutally demanding and almost impossible to put down..." The Guardian
Updated! New equipment cards added such as Combat Shotgun and options to play in classic mode without extra equipment!
Chainsaw Warrior from Games Workshop is the classic nail-biting game for one strong-nerved player: It's the year 2032 and spatial warping has opened a hole into another dimension in the midst of the old municipal buildings at the heart of Manhattan. Bizarre and dangerous creatures are flooding into our dimension, intent on destruction. Behind their actions is a controlling intelligence known as 'Darkness', who intends to drag New York back into the warp – destroying it utterly! Air strikes, ground assaults and WMDs have all failed to stop the swarming forces from beyond. All that remains is a single hope: a shadowy ex-special forces soldier, enhanced for combat and known only as 'Chainsaw Warrior'. Equipped with all the latest high-tech armaments, he must battle his way through to the trans-dimensional ground-zero and defeat Darkness. Not only are there swarms of zombies, mutants, traps, Chaos Agents and other twisted denizens between him and Darkness, time is the enemy too! Only an hour remains to save New York before it is torn from our world forever. First published as a solo boardgame in 1987, it has been updated, translated and re-engineered for the digital generation. In Chainsaw Warrior it's just you against both the clock and a tide of evil! Can you prevail where all others have failed? You only have 60 minutes to save New York!
Chainsaw Warrior: Lords of the Night sees the player fighting against hordes of Aztec Zombies, and the clock, to save reality from Darkness. Lords of the Night introduces an upgraded combat system, new weapons, powers, equipment and unique mini bosses that require careful tactics to defeat. It adds three new zones to fight through, an even tougher confrontation with the enigmatic Darkness and plenty of new opportunities to die!
It's the year 2035 and the crazed followers of a near-forgotten God have opened a hole into a nightmare dimension. Through this portal bizarre and dangerous creatures are flooding into our world, intent on total destruction! There remains just single hope: a shadowy ex-special forces soldier, enhanced for combat and known only as 'Chainsaw Warrior'. He saved New York in 2032 – can he now save the world? Equipped with new high-tech armaments, he must battle his way through the jungle to find and defeat Darkness. Not only are there swarms of Aztec zombies, mutants, traps, Moon Cult Agents and other twisted fiends between him and Darkness, time is the enemy too! Only 60 minutes remain to save us all before we are torn from our reality forever.
Chainsaw Warrior was first published as a solo board game in 1987, is expanded in this new adventure. An epic battle that offers new gameplay, weapons, equipment, enemies and much more. Can you prevail where all others have failed? You only have 60 minutes to save the world!
A game by http://GameTheNews.net made in one and a half days.
*Updated!* This is the latest version of the game! This interactive experience is an exploration of events unfolding in Syria. This is a news-game; a simulation that uses interactivity to explore a real world event. Developed by GameTheNews.net in around two weeks, the game allows users to explore the options open to the Syrian rebels as they push the conflict to its endgame. Each choice the user makes has consequences – the types of military units you may deploy, the political paths you choose to tread. Not only does each choice impact the current situation but your choices may also impact the final outcome. Users can play and replay events to see how different choices on the ground might lead to different outcomes.
Will you choose to accept peace at any cost? What if the war goes badly and the only options left mean more extreme actions; would you agree to follow this path?
This experience has been built from real news and presented in a design that has gone to great lengths to be sensitive to the subject matter it covers. More information about this is available from within the app itself and on the developers website; http://GameTheNews.net
Can you win the war and the peace that follows? Find out in Endgame Syria. A game by GameTheNews.net made in 2 weeks.
A game by GameTheNews.net made in 5 days.
Make:Shift:Do invites the public to experience craft and innovation through a series of open houses, workshops and events. Use the app to locate make spaces near you: try your hand at 3D Printing and laser cutting, discover the world of digital design, and explore the spaces where makers put innovation into action.
The programme is run in partnership with Digital Programmes at the V&A, The RSA, and the Institute of Making at UCL. The Make:Shift:Do app is funded by The Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851.
Take control of Gerald, a fish living in dangerous, jellyfish infested waters, desperately collecting chains of algae to keep the timer running and the score counter ticking, and grab the Camelina flowers for a quick boost. You’ll need speed and precision to achieve high scores, so challenge your friends to see if they’ve got what it takes to beat you!
Omega-3 fish oils are beneficial for our health and can help reduce our risk of heart attacks. However, they are a finite and limited resource. Looking into solutions for sustainable sources of omega-3 fish oils Rothamsted Research scientists have modified Camelina plants to accumulate omega-3 fish oils in their seeds.
A game by GameTheNews.net made in 5 days.
A game by GameTheNews.net made in 5 days.