"Mediocre is proving themselves the Pixar of the mobile gaming scene, and has once again, hit one out of the ballpark." [Phandroid]
"Gaming app of the day" [Kotaku]
"Another great looking release from the Sprinkle crew, one that provides hours of entertainment without a steep learning curve" [JayIsGames]
"Buying the Granny Smith game is the best buck you'll spend this week" [Android Central]
Granny Smith loves her apples, but a bewheeled thief is stealing from her precious garden! Help Mrs. Smith as she swiftly skates through farmland and cityscapes, crashing through everything from barns to offices in the pursuit of fruit. Get to the apples before the thief does!
Granny Smith is a fast-paced racing platformer filled with spectacular crashes and amazing stunts. Jump, glide, swing and smash your way through 57 hand-crafted levels in four distinct settings. Just be sure to land on your feet!
* Spectacular physics – Granny Smith uses some of the most advanced destruction physics in mobile games. Crash through crates and windows and watch the pieces fly all over!
* Dazzling visuals – Zoom through dozens of vibrant, whimsical worlds! Each level is like a fanciful, three-dimensional storybook.
* Intuitive controls – Help Granny pull off crazy moves with simple two-button controls – perfect for both tablets and phones.
* Vintage replays – Watch your best runs in retro movie style with cool camera angles and slow-motion effects!
* Power Granny up – Collect coins and equip Granny with a helmet, banana peels and baseballs. If Granny is getting old, you have two alternative characters to play with – Scruffy and Stanley!
* Additional breakable objects, grass, flowers and dust particles on NVIDIA Tegra 3 devices.
With the apple thief on the loose, Granny is going to need some help. Hop to it!
- One Touch Control.
- Lots of fun.
- Nice graphics.
Cut with precision and skill to fill each tray before the timer runs out. Fill a tray chopping the fewest fish necessary to earn a Perfect Chop bonus, but beware the stinky green fish!
• 2 Game modes! Earn as much as you can with 3 lives in SushiChop mode, then tackle SushiMaster mode, where you are tasked with slicing only the fish that match the order cards!
• Unlockable Kids Mode! Bigger, easier to slice fish, More time between trays, and no more stinky fish to ruin your sushi!
• Complete fish challenge modes to earn all 24 Mishellin stars; Earn 3 stars for a type of fish for bigger bonuses!
• High resolution graphics great for your phone or tablet. That's some tasty looking sushi!
• Online and Offline Leaderboards and Achievements
• Awesome power ups and upgrades to maximize your scoring and earning potential!
• 7 Unique and powerful blades to choose from, including the popular Jade Blade and Bamboo Blade!
• Play for free! Remove ads by purchasing any coin pack!
• HeyZap integration, with leaderboards, check-ins, and social network sharing, to compete and brag to your friends about your Sushi Chop conquests!
Satisfy your Sushi craving and download SushiChop today. Don't worry, if you lose, you're already at the chopping block!
This game is fun and gets pretty fast and furious. Gets to be addictive!! I have searched for a game that is as exciting and fun as this one for a while! Thank you! - Nat
What can I say, the graphics look crisp, the game is entertaining, and game play is very smooth. I really like this simple little game:-) - John
Extremely addicting. Different weapons, aquatic creatures and game modes. Much better than fruit ninja. - Daniel
creating ur own sushi fast like samurai hayaaaahhhhh - Jonathan
DEAL yourself the advantage with a new, game-changing enhancement. Turn on the card mode and alter the start and end of each turn by the playing of strategic cards.
COLLECT in-game rewards that allow you to purchase bronze, silver and gold cards. Build your deck from 41 fiendishly designed cards!
ENLIST your perfect battle combination as you choose your worms from a new ‘Class’ system - Heavy, Scientist, Scout and classic Soldier. Each has their own unique skill and ability. Which will fit in with your style of play?
SHOW off your skills by earning Achievements! Delightful blends of the simple and complex, these goals have been deliberately engineered to push you and your wormy skills to the limits!
PLAY online with asynchronous multiplayer warfare. Enrol in ranked or friendly matches and show off your prowess. Remember, with asynchronous multiplayer you don’t have to commit to a full session at a time. Take your turn then go beat your friends score in the single-player Bodycount mode!
BATTLE in multiplayer Forts or Deathmatch modes and challenge yourself with the increasingly difficult Bodycount single-player game.
CONQUER 27 single-player missions across 4 new themes (Beach, Spooky, Farmyard and Sewer).
CUSTOMISE your squad and make them unique with a huge amount of customisation elements new to Android!
INCOMING! All your old favourite weapons plus six new ones on Android, including a couple of returning classics such as the Old Lady and the Homing Pigeon!
BE THE BEST and worm your way to the top of the Leaderboards across all major game modes including single player as well as asynchronous online ranked matches.
GREATER CONTROL for players who can now choose between an all-new D-Pad control system and the original touch controls.
MARVEL at the glorious streamlined menu system. Gamers can now enjoy a much more pleasant and navigable menu system with a quick access player HUB for all updates and information!
The game requires “Read_Contacts” permission for finding friends for multiplayer matches. The game also requires "Read_Phone_State" permission for analytics purposes.
Enter the Darwinian world of a galactic mote. To survive, absorb smaller organisms and grow—but beware of larger predators! Winner of multiple "Game of the Year" awards, Osmos features unique physics-based play, stellar graphics, and a hypnotic soundtrack of ambient electronica. Ready to evolve?
“The ultimate ambient experience” — Gizmodo
“Beyond doubt, a work of genius” — GameAndPlayer.net
Note: This single version is optimized for both tablets and phones. Enjoy on all your Android devices. (Requires multitouch and 2.2 or higher. For more info, please visit http://www.hemispheregames.com/faq-android/#tech_devices)
you must grow by absorbing smaller motes, but to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this delicate balance, Osmos leads the player through floating playgrounds, competitive petri dishes, deep solar systems, and more.
Whether you're a child at heart who likes mucking about with single-cell organisms, or a strategist with a physics degree, this game will appeal to everyone.”
AWARDS / recognition:
* Editor's Choice — Google, Wired, Macworld, IGN, GameTunnel, and more...
* #1 Top mobile Game — IGN
* Game of the Year — Create Digital Music
* Best in Show — IndieCade
* Vision Award + 4 IGF nominations — Independent Games Festival
* Coolest Atmosphere — IGN
* Best Soundtrack — IGN
* Most Innovative Game — Best App Ever Awards, Pocket Gamer
* Many top lists including Kotaku, PAX, TouchArcade, iLounge, APPera, IFC, and more...
* New: Multiplayer! (more info below.)
* 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom…
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
* Earn 14 single-player and 18 multiplayer achievements, with Google Play Services integration.
★ NEW MULTIPLAYER ★
* Play against your friends and enemies, locally (via wi-fi), or over the Internet via Google Play Services (wi-fi only)!
* 6 distinct Arenas: Ambient, Impasse, Solar, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and introducing… Antimatter Impasse.
4/4 ★, Must Have - “We are more than overwhelmed by Osmos… The game design is thoughtful and intuitive, new level structures are flawless, and the visuals are stunning yet simplistic… You just won’t find another experience quite like it.” — Slide To Play
“a beautiful, absorbing experience." — IGN
5/5 stars ★, Macworld Editor’s Choice - “One of the best games we’ve played so far this year. An utterly serene, yet fiendishly complicated game...”
“Osmos is a must-play...” -MTV Multiplayer
5/5 stars - “Osmos is an absolute must that will change the way you think of games, and what you expect from them.” -AppAdvice
“Brilliantly clever” -Co Design
Happy Osmoting! :)
Make bigger matches to unlock power-ups that can help you gather your resources even more quickly! Complete each wonder to add to your team of builders so that you can fully assemble your crew of Guild Workers.
Rev up your match-making know-how for a charming trip through the 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour!
· 7 Magical Locations to explore: Camelot, El Dorado, Atlantis, Bimini Fountain of Youth,
City of Caesars, Shangri-La, Valhalla
· BONUS 8th Wonder to unlock!
· Complete your Guild Workers crew with all of the Master artisans
· Addictive rune-matching game play for hours of fun
· Bigger matches give you bigger power-ups!
· Fun minigames for an extra challenge!
Play over 300 interstellar levels across 10 planets! Whether it’s the icy orbs of Cold Cuts, the volcanic explosiveness of Red Planet, Utopia – a planet made entirely of junk food, or the new Brass Hogs episode ruled by evil Hektor Porko, each episode offers intergalactic fun at every turn! And the low-gravity environment of space results in spectacular gameplay ranging from slow-motion puzzles to lightspeed destruction. With brand new birds, special abilities, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is no longer the limit!
“Intergalactic phenomenon worth every penny” – AppCraver
“Takes the fundamental physics-based flinging of the original and turns it on its head... It's satisfying, yet completely familiar, and is heaps of pig-smashing fun.” – Gamespot
“Anyone burnt out on vanilla bird flinging will enjoy the game's out-of-this-world adventure.” -- IGN
- Over 300 interstellar levels!
- New playable characters!
- Unique special abilities for each bird!
- Zero-gravity space adventures!
- Trick shots using planets’ gravity!
- Hidden bonus levels!
- Beautifully detailed backgrounds!
- Daily Missions!
Join the global phenomenon as it goes galactic!
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Download the FREE game and play the mini games inside even without internet connection!
- More than 25 simple yet very addictive mini games
- Puzzle, Arcade, Action, Sports, Racing and many more games
- New games will be added every month
- Challenge your friends on Twitter and Facebook
- Try to achieve highest score and compete with yourself
- No internet connection required after download
There are more than 25 cool mini games including:
And many more!
- Awesome powers and effects, including lightning, explosions, and tornadoes!
- Thousands of unique Claws with special abilities!
- Tons of adorable, charming prizes waiting for you to collect them all!
- A huge world to explore filled with unique and exciting Prize Claw machines!
- Beautiful HD Graphics!
- Limitless missions for you to complete!
- Fine-tuned physics for a classic arcade experience!
- Spin the Prize Wheel for a chance at winning bonuses, prizes, and the JACKPOT!
- Mystery capsules containing bonuses, boosts, and more!
- Magnetize your claw and grab a bundle of prizes with a single grab!
- Discover rare prizes such as dragons and unicorns!
- Much more to come!
From the makers of the #1 game Coin Dozer!
So what are you waiting for?
Download Prize Claw 2 for free and start grabbing!
Touch the bottom of the screen (by default) to move him left and right.
If he gets hamburgers continuously without missing them, the 'combo' counter increases and you can get more score.
(Press How-to-Play on the Title screen for details)
Well that's what happens in Opposing Forces!
Play as a square flying around a room frantically trying to avoid lasers!
You'll spend hours hooked in this Beautiful yet Simple game!
This game features:
- A simple concept, avoid the lasers while trying to achieve the highest score possible
- Stunning visuals ready to put you in awe by color harmony
- A killer soundtrack that emerges you further into the game
Big Thanks To:
- Thom Broesky for helping with ideas
- XYCE for providing killer electronic music!
- BFXR for their amazing sound fx platform!
- All the my Twitter followers who helped by retweeting!
And of course...
- Anyone who downloads this game!
Plasma Duel takes Air Hockey and gives it a genius brick busting twist! Use skill and quick reflexes to spin the puck past your opponent and destroy his plasma bricks to win the game. This great air hockey game combines the fantastic addictive game play of ping pong with the tactical block breaking of Arkanoid.
As you play through the eight chapters of the single player game you will gather stars and unlock achievements. How many can you get?
- 72 unique levels to play in 8 chapters.
- 9 bonus levels to unlock.
- 8 opponents with their own personalities.
- 8 power ups to collect including lasers and multiball.
- Spin the ball to curve it by swiping across it with your paddle.
- Play against your friends in the super intense two player mode.
- Quiet mode so you can listen to your own music or podcast whilst playing.
The free version of Plasma Duel is funded by advertisements that are displayed unobtrusively in the game. If you prefer to play without adverts buy the premium version from this store and as a bonus you will get access to the level editor where you can make your own levels.
puzzle, shooting, fighting, board, strategy, and many more!
To start the mini-games you must be connected to the Internet.
The advantages of our application:
★ New Game Every Day!
★ Big collection of mini-games in one app!
★ Games in different categories to suit every taste!
“…everything you want in a digitised version of the Games Workshop classic…” Gamercast.net
“...an absolute classic…very true to the original…” Digiboard Games Reviews
"Perfectly judged, brutally demanding and almost impossible to put down..." The Guardian
Updated! New equipment cards added such as Combat Shotgun and options to play in classic mode without extra equipment!
Chainsaw Warrior from Games Workshop is the classic nail-biting game for one strong-nerved player: It's the year 2032 and spatial warping has opened a hole into another dimension in the midst of the old municipal buildings at the heart of Manhattan. Bizarre and dangerous creatures are flooding into our dimension, intent on destruction. Behind their actions is a controlling intelligence known as 'Darkness', who intends to drag New York back into the warp – destroying it utterly! Air strikes, ground assaults and WMDs have all failed to stop the swarming forces from beyond. All that remains is a single hope: a shadowy ex-special forces soldier, enhanced for combat and known only as 'Chainsaw Warrior'. Equipped with all the latest high-tech armaments, he must battle his way through to the trans-dimensional ground-zero and defeat Darkness. Not only are there swarms of zombies, mutants, traps, Chaos Agents and other twisted denizens between him and Darkness, time is the enemy too! Only an hour remains to save New York before it is torn from our world forever. First published as a solo boardgame in 1987, it has been updated, translated and re-engineered for the digital generation. In Chainsaw Warrior it's just you against both the clock and a tide of evil! Can you prevail where all others have failed? You only have 60 minutes to save New York!
Chainsaw Warrior: Lords of the Night sees the player fighting against hordes of Aztec Zombies, and the clock, to save reality from Darkness. Lords of the Night introduces an upgraded combat system, new weapons, powers, equipment and unique mini bosses that require careful tactics to defeat. It adds three new zones to fight through, an even tougher confrontation with the enigmatic Darkness and plenty of new opportunities to die!
It's the year 2035 and the crazed followers of a near-forgotten God have opened a hole into a nightmare dimension. Through this portal bizarre and dangerous creatures are flooding into our world, intent on total destruction! There remains just single hope: a shadowy ex-special forces soldier, enhanced for combat and known only as 'Chainsaw Warrior'. He saved New York in 2032 – can he now save the world? Equipped with new high-tech armaments, he must battle his way through the jungle to find and defeat Darkness. Not only are there swarms of Aztec zombies, mutants, traps, Moon Cult Agents and other twisted fiends between him and Darkness, time is the enemy too! Only 60 minutes remain to save us all before we are torn from our reality forever.
Chainsaw Warrior was first published as a solo board game in 1987, is expanded in this new adventure. An epic battle that offers new gameplay, weapons, equipment, enemies and much more. Can you prevail where all others have failed? You only have 60 minutes to save the world!
*Updated!* This is the latest version of the game! This interactive experience is an exploration of events unfolding in Syria. This is a news-game; a simulation that uses interactivity to explore a real world event. Developed by GameTheNews.net in around two weeks, the game allows users to explore the options open to the Syrian rebels as they push the conflict to its endgame. Each choice the user makes has consequences – the types of military units you may deploy, the political paths you choose to tread. Not only does each choice impact the current situation but your choices may also impact the final outcome. Users can play and replay events to see how different choices on the ground might lead to different outcomes.
Will you choose to accept peace at any cost? What if the war goes badly and the only options left mean more extreme actions; would you agree to follow this path?
This experience has been built from real news and presented in a design that has gone to great lengths to be sensitive to the subject matter it covers. More information about this is available from within the app itself and on the developers website; http://GameTheNews.net
Can you win the war and the peace that follows? Find out in Endgame Syria. A game by GameTheNews.net made in 2 weeks.
A game by http://GameTheNews.net made in one and a half days.
Make:Shift:Do invites the public to experience craft and innovation through a series of open houses, workshops and events. Use the app to locate make spaces near you: try your hand at 3D Printing and laser cutting, discover the world of digital design, and explore the spaces where makers put innovation into action.
The programme is run in partnership with Digital Programmes at the V&A, The RSA, and the Institute of Making at UCL. The Make:Shift:Do app is funded by The Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851.
Take control of Gerald, a fish living in dangerous, jellyfish infested waters, desperately collecting chains of algae to keep the timer running and the score counter ticking, and grab the Camelina flowers for a quick boost. You’ll need speed and precision to achieve high scores, so challenge your friends to see if they’ve got what it takes to beat you!
Omega-3 fish oils are beneficial for our health and can help reduce our risk of heart attacks. However, they are a finite and limited resource. Looking into solutions for sustainable sources of omega-3 fish oils Rothamsted Research scientists have modified Camelina plants to accumulate omega-3 fish oils in their seeds.
A game by GameTheNews.net made in 5 days.
A game by GameTheNews.net made in 5 days.
A game by GameTheNews.net made in 5 days.