What is “deep sleep”?
The quality of sleep is not depended on the length of time but by the quality of sleep. The sleep which plays a decisive role on human health is the “deep sleep” at night. Quality of 6 hours’ deep sleep is much higher than 12 hours’light sleep. “Deep sleep” is the best and deepest stage of human sleep. You can not hear any noise outside at this moment and it is difficult for others to wake you up. After you wake up, you will feel refreshing. At this moment, hormone in your body experiences plenty of secretion. Immune cells and a variety of damaged cells (especially brain cells) are in rehabilitation; fatigue disappears and the energy is in the storage; the digestive
system is busing in absorbing nutrients materials; large wastes are discharged. . . . . . . “Deep sleep” makes it assurance that children grow tall and their intellectuals develop; young man is full of energy; middle-aged people enjoy good health; elderly enjoy health and longevity.
Impact of lack of sleep for human
Immune system has dropped 50% when taking fewer 3 hours sleep than before! Have you remembered feeling sleepy after you’ve got a cold? You will get better feeling after a long sleep that is the body’s self-protective reaction. It inhibits other function and strength the immune function by sleep. Because most of the body’s immune adjustment completes during the night, it will allow you to resist infection.
When you are lack of sleep, the white blood cells – the body’s immune cells do not have enough time and energy to play efficiency. If you often have sleep for less than 5 hours per night, the body’s resistance to bacteria will be down by 50%! It means that you have the double chance of being infected with the bacteria environment around. The worse is that you need to heal in a longer time.
The effect of SleepUp!
- Relax quickly and promote sleep
- Enjoy 5 times of the deep sleep (based on 8 hours sleep)
It's easy to use and convenient.
We recommend to you if you fall asleep while listening to music.
* At the scheduled time, Music Sleep Timer will stop or pause the music.
* Music Sleep Timer supports most music and video players available if they comply with the Android API.
* Support Player Pro, FLip, TuneIn Radio, Jango Radio, Audible.
- Hiphop Radio
- Radio FM
1. Simple Timer: Set a timer that simply adds a time. The timer set the time at current time plus selected time.
2. Standard Timer: The timer set the time at selected time in the timepicker.
1. Notification - Enable notification after stopping music.
2. Auto-delete - Delete the timer after music player stopped if not repeated.
3. Support internet radio - Enable internet radio application support.
4. Send to all players - Enable send a signal to all players. But it may cause some problem if you installed many players.
[Frequently Asked Questions]
Q. Is that just the sound muted?
A. No. Music Sleep Timer stops the music player.
Change the volume! Launch your MP3 Player or Pandora with the Shortcut setting!
This is a plug-in: it requires "Locale" from the Google Play store.
Threre are many season-game of korean and world league.
- [OLYMPUS] LOL Champions winter
(2012 ~ 2013) highlight
- [OLYMPUS] LOL Champions spring
- [HOT6] LOL Champions summer
- [World League] LOL S3 World Championship
- TOP5 + Highlight
- [Pandora.TV] LOL Champions winter
(2013 ~ 2014)
- [SKT LTE-A] LOL Masters
- [HOT6] LOL Champions spring
to be updated .... forever.
Having distributed across 230 countries in 36 different languages.
KMPlayer does not require seperate encoding, and can play most files without hassle. All media can now be seen in a simple interface, with necessary features such as file name change capabilities and content management.
Finally a player that stands above the rest, in features and functionality.
We are strongly convinced there has never been or will ever be a better media player than KMPlayer.
[Supported File formats]
3g2, .3gp, .3gp2, .3gpp, .amv, .asf, .avi, .divx, drc, .dv,
f4v, .flv, .gvi, .gxf, .iso, .m1v, .m2v, .m2t, .m2ts, .m4v,
mkv, .mov, .mp2, .mp2v, .mp4, .mp4v, .mpe, .mpeg,
mpeg1, .mpeg2, .mpeg4, .mpg, .mpv2, .mts, .mtv, .mxf, .mxg,
nsv, .nuv, .ogm, .ogv, .ogx, .ps, .rec, .rm, .rmvb, .tod,
ts, .tts, .vob, .vro, .webm, .wm, .wmv, .wtv, .xesc
MPEG-1/2, DIVX (1/2/3), MPEG-4 ASP, DivX 4/5/6, XviD, 3ivX D4, H.261, H.263 / H.263i, H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC, epak,
Theora, Dirac / VC-2, MJPEG (A/B), WMV ½, WMV 3 / WMV-9 / VC-1 1, Sorenson 1/3 (Quicktime),
DV (Digital Video) , On2 VP3/VP5/VP6 Yes , Real Video 1/2 , Real Video 3/4
- Android 4.0 and above
1. Media library feature: Files within the device and in the memory card can be found easily.
2. Edit feature: Media file extensions and folder names can now be edited, as well as having delete, create and move functions.
3. Video Speed - Videos can now slow down or speed up (0.5x~4.0x times the normal speed)
4. Camera roll playback (watch videos recorded from your phone)
5. Screen ratio optimization
6. Screen lock/unlock
7. Gesture based playback, fast forward and volume control.
8. Videos can be played from where it left off.
9.Previous, next file view
10.File arrangement features (file creation date, name, favorite, size etc)
Listen to music while falling asleep
Sleep Timer softly lowers the volume and then turns your music off. It works just like a Sleep Timer on the stereo or TV.
Use your favorite music player or even YouTube!
Works with Google Play Music, TuneIn Radio, Spotify, YouTube and many many more. To verify whether it works with your favorite player, just download the app and try it out - it is free.
Select how long you want the music to play
Our intuitive and beautiful user interface allows you to effortlessly set the duration of the timer and start it.
Create presets for your frequently used timers
With our presets, you can switch between standard timers with just one tap
Prevent your battery from draining
At the end of the timer, the music is stopped* to prevent your phone from playing music all night and draining the battery.
*For some apps, pausing the music does not work. In that case the phone volume will set to mute as a last resort. In this case, the music will continue playing.
Shake to extend timer
Sometimes falling asleep is not that easy. Our shake to extend allows you to shake the phone to extend the duration of the timer, without you having to unlock your phone.
The free version contains ads
Premium version (Available via in-app)
Beautiful Widget for your homescreen
Please try it with your favorite player before buying.
You are welcome to join our beta forum, if you are interested in trying the newest Sleep Timer features before they are officially released. https://plus.google.com/communities/103722691842623837120
Fall asleep with your favorite music on. This App automatically turns off the music when you fall asleep.
You no longer need to set times for the music to turn off.
How it works
This Timer. uses Android\'s accelerometer to monitor signals from your body while you lie on bed and checks if you are asleep.
When this Timer. finds you asleep, it will graudally decrease the volume until the volume reaches zero. It is then when this App. turns the Music App off.
This Timer. also resets the volume automatically, so there is no need for you to worry about resetting the volume back each time you use this Timer.
This Timer\'s strength & differentiated function:
* This App. Includes all the functions of music turning apps produced prior. So, the users may set time for the music to turn off.
* This Timer. automatically turns off the music after monitoring the users body movement.
- When the user enters deep sleep, this app turns off the music.
* Users are able to set sensitivity to measure their body movement when using Androids accelerometer
- Sensitivity can be set between 0-10
- Use test function to set sensitivity
* Music turns off after the volume decreases graudally
- Users are able to set the length of time it takes for the volume to reach zero
* This Timer. can kill any Music App. that follows Standard API
- Bugs, Melon, 4shared music, Naver Music, Cyworld Music, and more
* Minimum battery consumption
* Simple manipulation
* Detailed design
- Developer : Tae Hwan Kim
- Designer : Nam Hee Park
- Maketer : La Lee
- E-mail: email@example.com
music, song, turn off, pause, stop, timer, time, killer, kill, auto, sleep, sleeping, best, automatic, automatically, Turn it Off, I\'m Sleeping~!, Music Off
This app dedicated to AGNES
- Start your favourite music player.
- Start the Mini Sleep Timer, choose a time, press START.
- Drift off to sleep.
- The Mini Sleep Timer will turn off your media player.
- Works with many media players, including:
- Select any time up to 10 hours,
- Sensible presets for an almost one-touch-start.
- Simple, easy to use 2x1 Widget
- No ads, no pop-ups, no begging you to buy the paid version.
To get the best results, play an audiobook that won't keep you awake, and set the Mini Sleep Timer to turn off in 20-30 minutes.
After about 1-1.5 hours of sleep you reach your first REM (light sleep) phase - you definitely want the media player off by then.
The perfect nap/sleep app. The little brother of Gentle Alarm...
** Buyers within the European Union: 19% VAT will be add to the sales price **
PLEASE NOTE: due to a bug in Android 4.0, the sounds provided with the app may skip when looping. Your media sounds will play fine.
- perfect for power naps, travel, sleep timer
- silent alarm for work/school
- app can detect when you sleep so you can fine-tune the length of sleep you want to get
- 12 included sounds: white noise, heartbeat, beach,..
- use your own mp3s, playlists, ringtones
- creates playlists on the fly for your favorite artist or genre
- 3 phases: relax, sleep, wake up
- customizable backgrounds
You can easily program your own individual sleep program. Each program has up to three phases, relaxing, sleeping, and waking up. For each phase you can set your own music or use the built-in sounds, set fade-in/fade-out, duration, etc.
The app can detect when you start sleeping through motion detection so you can nap for exactly 10 min even though you don't know how long it will take you to fall asleep.
Use the relax phase to listen to an audio book. The app will continue the time it runs where it left off.
Explanation of PERMISSIONS:
PERMISSIONS: Gentle Alarm uses the following permissions...
* WAKE_LOCK: So the phone can stay on while playing music.
* DISABLE_KEYGUARD: When the alarm rings, you don't have to unlock the phone to be able to turn the alarm off.
* VIBRATE: obvious
* WRITE_SETTINGS: It adjusts some system settings such as airplane mode, silent mode, etc.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: It logs some data on your SD card.
* READ_PHONE_STATE: So it can turn off the music when the phone rings and prevent an alarm from ringing while you are talking on the phone.
* READ_LOGS: So you can send me debug data (if you choose to)
* INTERNET: So that I can display ads (trial version only). Also, if the app crashes, it can send a crash if you allow it. Even if you don't use this feature, the app still needs to ask for the permission.
Just choose the interval and press [set timer] to start the countdown.
The photos that you took is saved into the following directory.
To preview the photos please use the android's gallery function.
* Terms and Conditions for safety *
We've formulated use agreement for all our user's safety.
Please confirm our use agreement before you use our application.
Application use agreement: http://www.id-entity.jp/agreement/useagreement.pdf
* Virus checking *
Symantec EP Updated date: February 25, 2012
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
If you're having any trouble, PLEASE CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help. We can't respond to reviews or comments.
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
XBox users - make sure you have the latest update installed and have PlayTo enabled in your console settings.
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing, comprehensive and up to date list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required. Also bookmark videos from 100+ video sites and play them as a playlist on your TV.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Youku, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, iStream
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
Please reach out to us at
PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and browse and play them on your tablet/smartphone or stream them to your TV including some popular media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server (v0.9.6.0 and above), Serviio, Majestic, XBMC, Twonky, Windows Media Player, PS3 Media Server, Iomega, etc.
PlayTo has been tested to worked with over 1000+ devices like TV's, media/Blu-ray players, AV receivers, Airplay devices including Roku (with free PlayTo channel installed), Apple TV, Samsung, Sony, LG. Panasonic, Cambridge, Toshiba, Western Digital, Yamaha, Denon, Sonos, Onkyo, Linn, Pioneer, Logitech, Marantz, PacketVideo, Phillips, Sharp, XBMC and a lot more
Note: Your TV/Media Player/BluRay player needs to be DLNA, UPnP or AirPlay enabled and needs to be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream to it.
Make sure you remove the password from your Apple TV as PlayTo currently does not support password protection.
Note: The free version has restrictions on number of channels playable - please upgrade to full version for unrestricted access.
More from developer
Tinfoil for Facebook is for those users that require a Tinfoil Hat when logging in to Facebook. It creates a sandbox for Facebook's mobile site in order to protect your privacy and to avoid the ability others to track your browsing history.
Requires INTERNET permissions.
Feel free to check the source code here: https://github.com/velazcod/Tinfoil-Facebook
It also requires the "COARSE_LOCATION" permission. This is not used unless you enable "Allow Check-ins" on the preferences, otherwise Check-ins won't work. This option is disabled by default.
- Ability to mute on silent mode, as well as vibrate.
- Ability to restore media volume to what it was before going to silent/vibrate.
This app will NOT change the alarm volume. It only makes sense, and if you want the alarm volume to be silent when the phone is silent, please do so on your preferred alarm application, most let you change this setting.
Battery-friendly background app that will automatically enable Airplane Mode when successfully connected to a Wifi network.
Useful for users that have a VoIP application on their phone that works on Wifi.
Will respect a current phone call and queue itself up to activate AP mode after hanging up the call.
Glance simply turns on the display (if it's off) for a few seconds (configurable) anytime the phone gets a notification. This allows us to quickly "Glance" at the screen and see if it's important. It's battery friendly and has many built-in options.
- Memory and Battery friendly.
- Ability to use proximity sensor. Won't activate the screen if phone is in the pocket.
- Allow users to set a schedule in which Glance will be active.
- Ability to exclude applications. Some applications are excluded by default (Applications that are known to cause issues).
- Support for Android 2.2 through 4.2.
- Uses Google's cloud storage for your preferences.
- Logcat is optional and turned off by default in order to try to protect your privacy.
If the watch is connected, the phone's ring mode will be set to silent. Otherwise, it will be restored back to normal.
Only use this application if you only want your notifications to get to your watch. I got tired of getting dual notifications, on both phone and watch, as well as phone calls vibrating on both.
Update: yes, you can also do this with Tasker if you prefer.
- Pebble Watch
- Google Glass*
You can also push text to supported gadgets by using the built-in sharing feature on your phone.
* Google Glass: in order for notifications to be properly forwarded to Google Glass, you must download the Glass APK here (XE16 only, please update!): http://goo.gl/wVKWOA
Once you have downloaded the special APK for Glass, you must install it using ADB. I understand this is a cumbersome process, however, it's currently the only way for GDK apps to be installed on Glass. When the application is installed on Glass, you will be able to set it up with FWD:Notifications on your phone. You can launch the client on Glass with the "Ok, Glass" command, it's just called "Notifications". You can long click on it to go through the settings. The Glass client app will either keep all notifications available in a Live Card, and/or it can add those notifications to your timeline by creating Static Cards, it's your choice. You can also manage alert types and so on.
** In order to receive notifications on your Metawatch, you must installed one of the Community Based Metawatch Manager apps from the Play Store, unfortunately the official manager does not support notifications to be pushed from 3rd party applications.
Unfortunately, there is one downside right now, this uses the latest Notification Listener API in Android 4.4, and while it would be possible to do something similar for previous versions (by using the Accessibility Service API), I have decided to leave that for later. For now, this downside means is that this app has a requirement of Android 4.4+.
This is still under development, and new features will be added as we go.