background play removed from this app due to Terms service of API .
Viral is an innovative video player that has many features .
For those of you who like to multi-task, it allows you to pop-out and float your videos above any other app, so you can watch a video and send text messages, emails or just browse the Internet. If your device is powerful enough, you can even view multiple floating videos!
You can also choose to visualize your videos in fullscreen mode or minimize the playing video to the notification tray so you can listen to the audio in the background – great for listening music or podcasts from YouTube while you're on the run!
This app has the following features to give you the best seamless and intuitive experience:
• Support ChromeCast from any stream video .
• Connect to your YouTube account (access to Watch Later, My Uploads, Playlists…)
• Resizable Pop-up player, which can also play local videos from your video gallery
• Multiple Pop-up player at same time.
• Minimize to notification bar and play in the background
• Change video resolutions from 144p up to 720p
• Tab sliding interface for easy navigation (change brightness and volume directly by swiping on the video)
• Highly customizable interface with lots of settings and options, and more…!
Before leaving a low rating, please consider contacting us (email below) with your feedback first. We appreciate your comments and suggestions, and we are willing to help resolve any issues you might have. We hope to make this app the ultimate mobile companion to your video viewing experience!
if u want help us to make this app perfect please join us in this group to become beta tester :
Listen to songs on repeat, or just put your favorite youtube video in an endless loop. It's free!
Every day we review the top repeated videos and write articles about how they become viral. Our community is growing every day and we have some sweet new features coming up so please be patient as we try to provide you with the best discovery experience!
****Disclaimer: We are not associated with Youtube and we are NOT a Youtube video downloader as this is forbidden by Youtube T&Cs.
★ This is the pro version of podkicker that has NO ADS and will receive new features before everyone else.
★ Minimalistic, fast and efficient
★ Audio and video support.
★ Chromecast support (beta).
★ Flattr integration.
★ Transfer of downloads to dropbox or similar.
★ Dedicated search engine containing 260.000+ podcasts.
★ Automatic downloads and rich notifications.
★ Podcast suggestions based on current subscriptions.
★ Carmode when driving.
★ Frequent updates.
If you have problems or feature requests, just drop me an email and we'll figure it out.
A quickstart to get you going:
The Channel tab lists the podcasts you currently subscribe to.
The Episode tab lists the 200 latest episodes from all your subscriptions.
The Downloads tab lists the episodes you have downloaded to your device.
The rest should be quite self explanatory.
The complete streaming solution for your Android device. Simple and intuitive design makes it very easy to stream all your media to any screen or speakers.
-All your media in one place: music, photos, videos, movies, tv shows etc.
-Stream to all connected devices: Apple TV, AirPlay speakers, Chromecast, DLNA devices, smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Philips, etc.), Xiaomi Box, Amazon FireTV, Xbox and more.
-Stream to XBMC, Raspbmc, Airfoil speakers and more.
-Stream from any source: media servers, online channels and the cloud
AllConnect is the only app on the market that supports all streaming technologies and works out of the box with more than 5 billion devices.
Tell us what’s cool about AllConnect by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also supports Libre.fm.
Supported apps: Android Music Player, HTC Hero/Sense Music Player, Google Music, PlayerPro, Meridian Player, MixZing, Archos Music Player, Rhapsody Android, Vanilla Music Player, bTunes, ³ (cubed), WIMP, Zimly, Just Playlists, PowerAMP, Winamp, myTouch 4G, RockOn, jukefox, DAAP Media Player, Folder Player, GoneMAD Music Player, MIUI Music Player, ServeStream, Default Sony Ericsson/Xperia Music Player, Neutron Music Player, Music2Dance2, Rdio, DeaDBeeF, Music Pump XBMC Remote (Beta), JRTStudio Android Music Player, Music Folder Player, Apollo, LG Music Player, Now Playing, Shuttle Music Player, My Cloud Player, SoundSeeder, Amazon Music, more...
For problems and feedback, please open an issue ticket on the website. SLS is on github, and any and all contributions are welcome!
- Turn off music in 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 90 minutes.
- Turn off music according to hours and minutes your selected.
Let listen to music without worry about waking up to turn it off.
Music timer support two language: English and Vietnamese.
Music timer is application free.
Known bugs :
MPDroid's icon uses a modified icon from the Material Design Icon pack, licensed under Creative Commons' Attribution 4.0 License.
Simply run aMPD, choose your Music directory and choose if you want to run MPD automatically (at device boot). Then play a variety of audio files remotely with a MPD client.
You can use any MPD client like MPDroid on Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.namelessdev.mpdroid) or any other client on Linux/Windows/Mac (http://www.musicpd.org/clients/).
Connect your client to MPD using the host and port shown when you run aMPD.
See http://www.musicpd.org/ for more informations about the MPD protocol.
aMPD is released under the GNU General Public License version 3.
It's easy to use and convenient.
We recommend to you if you fall asleep while listening to music.
* At the scheduled time, Music Sleep Timer will stop or pause the music.
* Music Sleep Timer supports most music and video players available if they comply with the Android API.
* Support Player Pro, FLip, TuneIn Radio, Jango Radio, Audible.
- Hiphop Radio
- Radio FM
1. Simple Timer: Set a timer that simply adds a time. The timer set the time at current time plus selected time.
2. Standard Timer: The timer set the time at selected time in the timepicker.
1. Notification - Enable notification after stopping music.
2. Auto-delete - Delete the timer after music player stopped if not repeated.
3. Support internet radio - Enable internet radio application support.
4. Send to all players - Enable send a signal to all players. But it may cause some problem if you installed many players.
[Frequently Asked Questions]
Q. Is that just the sound muted?
A. No. Music Sleep Timer stops the music player.
To hide this license app icon from the launcher, start this license app and click "hide launcher icon"
Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• gaming consoles
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
• popular cloud media storage providers
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers...
• ...and more!
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(*): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, ..., subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• ...and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
** NEW Features **
- You can make video in any orientation of your choice i.e. portrait or landscape.
- If needed you can also trim the videos, not only the ones which are created by this app but also you can trim any videos of your gallery. Choose a video, select the starting and ending positions and trim the video.
- You can also share your videos directly from the app to various social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+, Bluetooth etc.
- You can also choose the quality at which the video is recorded.
- You can use front or back camera for recording videos.
- If you by mistake set the timer to more time then there is option to cancel the current delay timer and set new one.
- You get the option to stop the video recording even before the preselected timer ends, if necessary.
- You can delete any video from the app, no need to go to the Gallery app.
Video self timer allows you to set the duration of a video as well as set the time gap after which it starts recording the video.
You can control the flash or even mute down the sound if needed.
The app gives a visual flash as well as an audio beep before recording starts and after recording is done so you know when the recording has started and ended, even if you are far away from the phone.
It is simple sweet and effective self timer for your videos.
MPD Remote is a program designed to control a MPD (Music Player Daemon) server. It can also be used as a standard music player for Android together with aMPD.
A few notes
- MPD Remote does NOT work with MPD version 0.14 and older.
- With large music collection it might be necessary to increase the max_output_buffer_size in the mpd.conf file on the MPD server.
- The "Read Phone State" permission allows MPD Remote to send a pause command to the MPD server when a phone call is started.
- The enqueue functionality does not work probably with MPD version 0.16 and 0.15.
You can also search by singing or humming into SoundHound, making it the only app in the world that can give you song and lyrics results through unique sing and hum search technology.
As you SoundHound a song, you can:
· Recognize songs played on radio stations
· Save and add to your Spotify or Rdio playlist
· View lyrics, moving real-time with the music beat
· Access artist and band photos and biographies
· View Album release date and band info
· Watch Youtube music videos
· Preview song and album reviews
· Share your favorite songs to Facebook and Twitter
· Launch Spotify and Rdio Radio
· Download songs or albums instantly in Google Play
From the home screen, scroll to explore:
· Artists Born Today, showcasing artists on their birthday and when a band was formed
· Global Music Charts and Emerging Songs
· Popular Genre Charts with Pop, Rock, Rap, Dance, Country
· Music Map of discoveries near you and around the world
· Facebook and Twitter updates from your favorite performers
· Weekly new featured song, video, artist and album
· Similar artist and album recommendations
· Your History showing your previous searches (register to ensure your discoveries are never lost!)
Reviews and Honors
· Top 10 Must-Have iPhone Apps - Bob Tedeschi, NY Times
· Best Music Engagement App - BILLBOARD Music App Awards
· Essential iPad App - "Seriously fast" - John Herrman, Gizmodo
· Genius, isn't it?" - B.B.C. World Radio
· "This is amazing... insane, right?" - David Pogue, NY Times
Explanation of requested permissions:
Used to record audio for both music and voice search.
CHANGE YOUR AUDIO SETTINGS
Used to ensure optimal audio recording settings.
FINE (GPS) LOCATION
COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION
Used to enhance search results and remember where a search took place, which is displayed through History. This can be disabled in app settings.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
Used to communicate with servers for search results and other content.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
Used to mute SoundHound audio when receiving phone calls.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
Used to cache data.
Used to notify when search results are ready.
VIEW WI-FI STATE
Used to allow usage through WI-FI.
VIEW NETWORK STATE
Used to detect when internet access is available.
READ GOOGLE SERVICES
Used for displaying searches on a map.
ENABLE GOOGLE MESSAGING
Used to notify when personalized content is available.
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on Amazon or Google Play
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Share your discoveries on any social network
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Listen to full tracks with Rdio, Spotify or Deezer
• Connect to Rdio to create a playlist of your Shazamed tracks, or add tracks to any Rdio playlist
• See song recommendations from others like you
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Go to shazam.com/myshazam to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows
you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited.
Lyrics and LyricPlay™ available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ
MIPS devices are not supported
Why does Shazam need these app permissions? https://support.shazam.com/entries/29632198
You won't even need a Logitech Squeezebox to make SqueezePlayer work - just download the (free) Squeezebox-Server (see below)
★★★ Stream your Music via WiFi or Mobile Connection ★★★
Make your music free! Now you can take all your music with you - car, school, work, garden, anywhere in your house.
SqueezePlayer is able to stream your local music (see below for supported formats), internet radio stations or songs from Apps like Last.FM, Deezer or WiMP from your Squeezebox-Server directly to your mobile or tablet. (Rhapsody, Napster and Pandora NOT working right now, due to licensing issues, Spotify only works with the help of triodes plugin installed in a Squeezebox-Server).
For playback to be working via 3G you will need to open/forward port 9000 and 3483 on your router (as well as setting up a DynDNS service). As networking/streaming from your home network via internet is not straightforward, please also visit my growing tutorial: http://www.squeezeplayer.com/2011/05/how-to-connect-via-3g/
SqueezePlayer is a playback App - you won't be able to control your Squeezebox (nor itself) with it. But there are enough Apps out there being a perfect fit: OrangeSqueeze, SqueezeCommander, Squeeze Control or free alternatives like the official Logitech App, Squeezer or SqueezeDroid.
From the main screen of SqueezePlayer you can jump directly to any of these App, where you mobile will be among all other players as long as SqueezePlayer is activated.
In OrangeSqueeze this also works the other way round: it will start SqueezePlayer automatically from the players list, so here it is highly integrated.
By the way: if you have any problem with SqueezePlayer, please contact me! I'm very happy to help you sort all problems out: support(at)squeezeplayer.com
★★★ Supported Music Formats ★★★
SqueezePlayer can stream FLAC, MP3, WAV and PCM natively (i.e. these are decoded directly on your Android Device)
Your SqueezeboxServer will be able to convert other file types (Ogg, mp4) to FLAC or mp3 on the fly, so these will play as well. (You can check the settings screen of your Squeezebox Server under Advanced->File Types what other file types will be transcoded to FLAC or mp3).
Please note that the inbuilt server of the Touch will not be able to transcode as much as a real server, you will be bound to the natively support formats!
★★★ Requirements ★★★
For SqueezePlayer to work you need to set up the Logitech Squeezebox Server (recently renamed to "Logitech Media Server").
You can download it here: http://downloads.slimdevices.com/LogitechMediaServer_v7.7.1/
SqueezePlayer will also work with the integrated server of the Squeezebox Touch (but be aware, that this one cannot convert as many formats as a real server).
I test against version 7.5 - 7.7 of the server.
With DK Dlna/Upnp Player not only can access music, videos, and images from your media server and listen to it on your Android phone, but also stream cloud music and internet radio to UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers.
- Stream Music, Images and Video from UPnP™/DLNA® media server through AIR Music control to UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers or local play.
-Stream Cloud Music from “MP3Tunes” to your android phone or UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers. You can upload mp3 files to MP3Tunes. It provides free capacity up to 2GB.
-Stream Internet Radio to your android phone or UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers.
-Remotely controls network media renderers that are supported media server "Android Player" functionality.
-No additional software or configuration required.
-Control a media renderer from your Android phone.
Tinfoil for Facebook is for those users that require a Tinfoil Hat when logging in to Facebook. It creates a sandbox for Facebook's mobile site in order to protect your privacy and to avoid the ability others to track your browsing history.
Requires INTERNET permissions.
Feel free to check the source code here: https://github.com/velazcod/Tinfoil-Facebook
It also requires the "COARSE_LOCATION" permission. This is not used unless you enable "Allow Check-ins" on the preferences, otherwise Check-ins won't work. This option is disabled by default.
If you have issues, please remember that Tinfoil is just a wrapper for the Facebook mobile site. Some things break on the site and there isn't much we can do to fix some issues. Sometimes forcing the user-agent helps (Preferences -> Mobile/desktop site -> Force mobile). If you find an issue and are completely it's a problem with Tinfoil please open a issue in the Github tracker: https://github.com/velazcod/Tinfoil-Facebook/issues
It also includes a customizable Daydream that shows time, date, weather and battery percentage.
Uses the coarse location to calculate sunrise and sunset times, as well as the Google Play Services activity detection API to automatically set the display brightness on your Android Wear.
This is only necessary for watches that DON'T have an ambient light sensor. This is not needed for the Moto 360, but can be used with it if the watch brightness setting is on manual mode. If the watch is on auto, this app will not change the value (useful if you have multiple Android Wear devices.)
If it's night time, the brightness will always be set to the lowest.
If it's day time, it will determine the brightness, between medium and high, based on the current user activity. Feel free to change the brightness levels depending on your activities.
By using the activity detection, we are making assumptions to determine whether the user is indoors, or outdoors, and then setting the display brightness on the watch based on that.
For battery saving purposes, there may be a delay between each detection.
You can start the app on the watch by going to the "Start" menu (slow double tap on the home screen, then scroll all the way to the bottom), or with the voice command, "Ok Google, start Emergency Alert"
Beware: Please test it in advance. This depends on your carrier's coverage since the messages are sent via SMS and requires network coverage. I am not liable for any message that is not sent, for any reason.