background play removed from this app due to Terms service of API .
Viral is an innovative video player that has many features .
For those of you who like to multi-task, it allows you to pop-out and float your videos above any other app, so you can watch a video and send text messages, emails or just browse the Internet. If your device is powerful enough, you can even view multiple floating videos!
You can also choose to visualize your videos in fullscreen mode or minimize the playing video to the notification tray so you can listen to the audio in the background – great for listening music or podcasts from YouTube while you're on the run!
This app has the following features to give you the best seamless and intuitive experience:
• Support ChromeCast from any stream video .
• Connect to your YouTube account (access to Watch Later, My Uploads, Playlists…)
• Resizable Pop-up player, which can also play local videos from your video gallery
• Multiple Pop-up player at same time.
• Minimize to notification bar and play in the background
• Change video resolutions from 144p up to 720p
• Tab sliding interface for easy navigation (change brightness and volume directly by swiping on the video)
• Highly customizable interface with lots of settings and options, and more…!
Before leaving a low rating, please consider contacting us (email below) with your feedback first. We appreciate your comments and suggestions, and we are willing to help resolve any issues you might have. We hope to make this app the ultimate mobile companion to your video viewing experience!
if u want help us to make this app perfect please join us in this group to become beta tester :
Listen to songs on repeat, or just put your favorite youtube video in an endless loop. It's free!
Every day we review the top repeated videos and write articles about how they become viral. Our community is growing every day and we have some sweet new features coming up so please be patient as we try to provide you with the best discovery experience!
****Disclaimer: We are not associated with Youtube and we are NOT a Youtube video downloader as this is forbidden by Youtube T&Cs.
Subscribe to your favorite podcasts using the embedded networks (5by5, ABC, AfterBuzz TV, BBC, CNN, Carolla Digital, ESPN, FrogPants, LibriVox, Nerdist, NPR, Revision3, Smodcast, Ted Talks, Twit, NPO, ...).
You can also import your podcasts subscriptions from an iTunes or Google Reader OPML file, or use the embedded search engine to browse Podcasts Addict (200K podcasts) or iTunes databases (250K podcasts).
Finally you can also copy and paste your podcasts RSS feeds in order to subscribe.
The app displays a small ad banner at the bottom of the screen.
If you want to support Podcast Addict and/or disable the ad banner, you can buy Podcast Addict - Donate app
Getting started: https://podcastaddict.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/292733-getting-started-
Bugs & Suggestions: http://podcastaddict.uservoice.com
• Android Wear notifications & controls (Android 4.3+ only)
• chromecast support
• minimal permission requirement
• manage Audio & Video podcasts, iTunes podcasts, Soundcloud url, Youtube Channels & RSS News feeds
• standalone player (MP3, local files, streaming)
• support both download & streaming
• automatic update
• automatic download
• advanced automatic deletion features (trash, ...)
• advanced Custom Settings per Podcast
• automatic podcasts Flattr
• podcast & episode search engine (use both Podcast Addict database & iTunes database)
• audio & video player with resume, shuffle, loop, ...
• variable playback speed, volume boost and skip silence (available for Android 4.1+)
• audio & video playlist
• customizable widgets
• full app backup / restore
• lock screen widgets (Android 4.0+ only)
• sleep timer
• both list & grid mode display (podcasts & episodes)
• authenticated feeds
• virtual podcasts (handle a folder content as a podcast)
• trending, new, TOP 250 most successful podcasts
• Browse podcasts by category
• OPML import (iTunes, Google Reader, ...)
• OPML export
• Full screen reading mode for RSS news feed
• Podcasts suggestions
• comments download feature
• episode & podcast sharing
• episode search engine
• pebble support (player notifications)
• support for Nova Launcher TeslaUnread plugin
• support for Tasker, AutomateIT, ...
• Chinese: HK Reporter
• English: 5by5, 77 WABC Radio, ABC, Absolute Radio, AfterBuzz TV, Al Jazeera, BBC, Carolla Digital, CBC, CBS Radio News, CBS Sport Radio, Channel 9 (MSDN), CNN, DVMPE, Earwolf, ESPN, Feral Audio, Fox News Radio, FrogPants, Gimlet Media, Goodstuff FM, How Stuff Works, Infinite Guest, KCRW, KFI AM 640, LibriVox, Mobile Nations, Monocle 24, MSNBC, Mule Radio Syndicate, NASA, Nerdist, Nickelodeon, NPR, Panoply, PBS, Podnutz, Public Radio International (PRI), Quick and Dirty Tips, Radiotopia, Relay FM, Revision3, RTÉ Radio, Scientific American, Slate, Smodcast, Stand Up NY Labs, The Guardian, The Incomparable, The Naked Scientists, Ted Talks, The Blaze, The New Yorker, Twit, Voice America, WBEZ 91.5, WFMU, WNYC, WOR 710, WWNO
• French: Europe1, Jazz Radio, Radio Campus Paris, Radio Canada, Radio France, RTL, Virgin Radio
• German: Deutsche Welle, DRadio Wissen, ORF, SRF, ZDF, WDR, Deutschlandfunk, Deutschlandradio Kultur
• Italian: Radio24, Rai Radio 1, Rai Radio 2, Rai Radio 3
• Portuguese: BAND, CBN, RTP, TSF
+ Explore 100+ TOP iTunes songs in 22 popular genres (60+ countries) on Youtube
+ Top Collection Songs of 300 popular Artists over the world
+ Easy to browse & search your favorite Videos, Playlists and Channels
+ Listen million free songs from Youtube.
+ You can create your own local playlist and continuously listen music from Youtube on your Android device.
+ Supports Repeating and Shuffling
Note: This app can't work without network connection
Support Group: http://goo.gl/SSnbM
- gpodder.net integration
- Automatic background downloads
- Drag & Drop support in queue user interface for easy re-ordering of episodes
- Application widget for easy control of the audio queue
- Remember position in audio on any number of episodes
- Streaming playback if file hasn't yet been downloaded
- Restrict downloads to only on WI-FI, plugged in, or both
- Support headset controls
- Very battery conscious, strives to use the least amount of battery power
- Quick controls for 30 second skip forward and back
- Tablet Support
An existing gpodder (https://gpodder.net/) account can be used to synchronize your account.
The following permissions are used:
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To enable optional WI-FI only downloads
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write audio files to the SD card
- INTERNET: To download audio files and feeds. Nothing is ever uploaded except for actually making requests for your feeds.
- WAKE_LOCK: So the device doesn't start go to sleep in the middle of playback or download.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: So the application can start the timer to periodically check for new episodes
Here are a few ways to start:
- Use the Search box to find your favorite albums and songs and start playing.
- Sign in in using your Facebook account to listen to music your friends like and create your own library/playlists.
- See what’s trending or check out Torch Music suggested music for you.
Torch Music is also available on your PC! Go to http://music.torchbrowser.com to continue listening to your library and playlists at home or at work.
More features coming up soon so stay tuned!
It's easy to use and convenient.
We recommend to you if you fall asleep while listening to music.
* At the scheduled time, Music Sleep Timer will stop or pause the music.
* Music Sleep Timer supports most music and video players available if they comply with the Android API.
* Support Player Pro, FLip, TuneIn Radio, Jango Radio, Audible.
- Hiphop Radio
- Radio FM
1. Simple Timer: Set a timer that simply adds a time. The timer set the time at current time plus selected time.
2. Standard Timer: The timer set the time at selected time in the timepicker.
1. Notification - Enable notification after stopping music.
2. Auto-delete - Delete the timer after music player stopped if not repeated.
3. Support internet radio - Enable internet radio application support.
4. Send to all players - Enable send a signal to all players. But it may cause some problem if you installed many players.
[Frequently Asked Questions]
Q. Is that just the sound muted?
A. No. Music Sleep Timer stops the music player.
This app does not download podcasts. It only plays them.
READ_PHONE_STATE - so it can know when to automatically pause for incoming calls.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - so it can optionally delete the podcast files after you listen to them.
WAKE_LOCK - so your device wont go to sleep in the middle of a long podcast.
- COMING SOON -
$1 version with these extra features
1. play entire folder
2. night mode
3. pause/resume on headphone plug/unplugged
4. force screen to stay portrait or landscape
5. progress bar
6. sleep timer
7. more languages
- Turn off music in 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 90 minutes.
- Turn off music according to hours and minutes your selected.
Let listen to music without worry about waking up to turn it off.
Music timer support two language: English and Vietnamese.
Music timer is application free.
★★★★★ "The Cure for iTunes withdrawal" - New York Times
★★★★★ Number one app in Newsweek's Top 10 Android apps for 2011
Sync Without Wires! doubleTwist AirSync™ brings you wireless iTunes sync for music, photos and DRM-free videos with your Mac or PC over your home WiFi network.
Forget your iPod! Use together with the free doubleTwist Sync desktop app to automatically import iTunes and sync music, playlists, ratings or playcounts from your iTunes library.
AirSync and AirPlay for Android features include:
iTunes sync for your music library:
♬ Sync iTunes music to Android from your PC or Mac over WiFi.
♬ Sync and automatically import MP3 purchases & downloads from Android back to your Mac or PC.
♬ Sync iTunes playcounts, playlists & ratings back to your computer, even after you create or modify them on Android (reverse-sync with iTunes is currently Windows-only.)
Sync DRM-free video files:
♬ Sync and automatic, wireless import of photos and videos from Android to your PC.
AirPlay on Android and MagicPlay streaming to wireless speakers:
♬ AirPlay from Android to WiFi speakers and receivers such as Zeppelin Air, Bose and Yamaha (requires Android 4.1 or higher.)
♬ AirTunes support for older Apple devices such as Airport Express (Android 4.1 or higher).
♬ AirPlay music and DRM-free video to Apple TV (black model).
♬ Play music, videos and photos to the Xbox 360, PS3 and Sonos with AirSync's DLNA/UPnP feature.
doubleTwist AirSync is an upgrade to the free doubleTwist Music Player, unlocking AirPlay, AirTunes and iTunes-sync. If you have previously purchased doubleTwist Pro you do not need to buy AirSync again as it is automatically unlocked for doubleTwist Pro users.
Download links for your Mac or PC:
You can download the doubleTwist iTunes Sync desktop app at http://www.doubletwist.com
Get doubleTwist Music Player & sync for free:
iTunes and AirPlay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Kyms is the only App on Google Play that decrypts files in real time, without any waiting! By tapping on a video, for example, it will start immediatly and the decryption will continue in background.
With KYMS you can hide, encrypt and protect:
- Videos: ALL DECRYPTED IN REAL TIME WHILE WATCHING!!
- Documents: text files
The media can be imported from:
- Device local files
- Device Camera
- Your Mac or Pc through WiFi: by using a standard desktop browser and dragging files on it
Additional security features:
Login with: 4-digits Pin+Alphanumeric password
Panic Gesture: Put your hand on the screen or close the smart cover to log out immediately (needs a device equipped with proximity sensor)
Also supports Libre.fm.
Supported apps: Android Music Player, HTC Hero/Sense Music Player, Google Music, PlayerPro, Meridian Player, MixZing, Archos Music Player, Rhapsody Android, Vanilla Music Player, bTunes, ³ (cubed), WIMP, Zimly, Just Playlists, PowerAMP, Winamp, myTouch 4G, RockOn, jukefox, DAAP Media Player, Folder Player, GoneMAD Music Player, MIUI Music Player, ServeStream, Default Sony Ericsson/Xperia Music Player, Neutron Music Player, Music2Dance2, Rdio, DeaDBeeF, Music Pump XBMC Remote (Beta), JRTStudio Android Music Player, Music Folder Player, Apollo, LG Music Player, Now Playing, Shuttle Music Player, My Cloud Player, SoundSeeder, Amazon Music, more...
For problems and feedback, please open an issue ticket on the website. SLS is on github, and any and all contributions are welcome!
I recommend Music Alarm Clock
【How to use】
■1 Your music player begins playing.
■2 Open your music-sleep-timer.
■3 Please input numerical value. Or scroll numerical value. Or input from a menu.
■4 Please choose the mode in the top. Please push start button
※The basics, please use a SIMPLE-MODE
【When I stop it】
please push stop and finish button
The most user friendly way to AirPlay on Android, trusted by millions.
Stream music from your Android phone or tablet to wireless speakers and Apple TV:
♬ AirPlay music from Android to WiFi speakers and receivers such as Zeppelin Air, Bose and Yamaha.
♬ AirPlay music to Apple TV (black model) and AirPort Express.
Stream videos (mp4 format) to Apple TV.
MagicPlay: AirPlay for Android is an upgrade to the free doubleTwist Player, unlocking AirPlay music and video support. It will NOT work without the free doubleTwist Player so please download it after you install this app. If you have previously purchased doubleTwist Pro or AirSync you do not need to buy this app as the functionality is already automatically unlocked for you.
Bonus: this package also adds AirPlay support to the Google Play Music app on rooted devices. See our blog for more details (http://blog.doubletwist.com/2014/04/22/airplay-support-for-google-play-music/). Note that this particular feature does not require doubleTwist Player to be installed.
NOTE: For streaming to Apple TV, confirm you've disabled Device Verification under Settings > AirPlay > Security > Require Device Verification on your Apple device. This setting exists on firmware version 6.1 or higher. If you have an older firmware, don't worry about it.
Join our Community:
Get tips and ask questions on our public Google+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114410062688956839568
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/doubletwist
Need Help on how to AirPlay? Visit http://www.doubletwist.com/help/
Time to pump up the bass on your speakers using AirPlay on Android!
doubleTwist has been described by the New York Times as the "iTunes for Android".
AirPlay and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
The complete streaming solution for your Android device. Simple and intuitive design makes it very easy to stream all your media to any screen or speakers.
-All your media in one place: music, photos, videos, movies, tv shows etc.
-Stream to all connected devices: Apple TV, AirPlay speakers, Chromecast, DLNA devices, smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Philips, etc.), Xiaomi Box, Amazon FireTV, Xbox and more.
-Stream to XBMC, Raspbmc, Airfoil speakers and more.
-Stream from any source: media servers, online channels and the cloud
AllConnect is the only app on the market that supports all streaming technologies and works out of the box with more than 5 billion devices.
Tell us what’s cool about AllConnect by writing to us at email@example.com.
FireTube is a simple, easy to use music player that allows you to listen to any song, any time, any where. With FireTube, it's easy to discover new great music by creating playlists automatically and allowing you to sync with your Desktop's playlists through Firefox. Remember to support your favorite musicians by buying their albums and songs.
• Unlimited Music - Access to the largest database of music available.
• Background Play - Keep FireTube playing in the background with seamless playback.
• Discover Music - Search hot tracks to find popular music you may not have heard.
• Automatic Queue - Builds a playlist queue for you based on a song or artist.
• Sync Playlists - Syncs your playlist so you can access it from any Android device or Firefox browser.
• Import Playlists - Import your playlists to eliminate the need to create new playlists.
• Video Mode - Watch your favorite songs music video with a click of a button.
• Cache Music - Temporarily save songs to your device to listen without an internet connection.
Download the Firefox Version here:
- Italian (Thanks Francesco!)
- Spanish (Thanks Juan!)
- Hebrew (Thanks Jack!)
- French (Thanks Alexandre!)
- Portuguese (Thanks Felipe!)
- Thai (Thanks Sutthinai!)
- Vietnamese (Thanks Tai!)
- German (Thanks Umut!)
- Turkish (Thanks Umut!)
- Slovenian (Thanks Jaka!)
- Polish (Thanks Bartosz!)
If you would like to help with translate FireTube to your language, send the developer an email through the app or contact the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Disclaimer] -> I do not own the images or music associated with this application.
Tinfoil for Facebook is for those users that require a Tinfoil Hat when logging in to Facebook. It creates a sandbox for Facebook's mobile site in order to protect your privacy and to avoid the ability others to track your browsing history.
Requires INTERNET permissions.
Feel free to check the source code here: https://github.com/velazcod/Tinfoil-Facebook
It also requires the "COARSE_LOCATION" permission. This is not used unless you enable "Allow Check-ins" on the preferences, otherwise Check-ins won't work. This option is disabled by default.
If you have issues, please remember that Tinfoil is just a wrapper for the Facebook mobile site. Some things break on the site and there isn't much we can do to fix some issues. Sometimes forcing the user-agent helps (Preferences -> Mobile/desktop site -> Force mobile). If you find an issue and are completely it's a problem with Tinfoil please open a issue in the Github tracker: https://github.com/velazcod/Tinfoil-Facebook/issues
It also includes a customizable Daydream that shows time, date, weather and battery percentage.
Uses the coarse location to calculate sunrise and sunset times, as well as the Google Play Services activity detection API to automatically set the display brightness on your Android Wear.
This is only necessary for watches that DON'T have an ambient light sensor. This is not needed for the Moto 360, but can be used with it if the watch brightness setting is on manual mode. If the watch is on auto, this app will not change the value (useful if you have multiple Android Wear devices.)
If it's night time, the brightness will always be set to the lowest.
If it's day time, it will determine the brightness, between medium and high, based on the current user activity. Feel free to change the brightness levels depending on your activities.
By using the activity detection, we are making assumptions to determine whether the user is indoors, or outdoors, and then setting the display brightness on the watch based on that.
For battery saving purposes, there may be a delay between each detection.
You can start the app on the watch by going to the "Start" menu (slow double tap on the home screen, then scroll all the way to the bottom), or with the voice command, "Ok Google, start Emergency Alert"
Beware: Please test it in advance. This depends on your carrier's coverage since the messages are sent via SMS and requires network coverage. I am not liable for any message that is not sent, for any reason.