Synchronized with the volume keys.But it delays 3or4seconds.(My HTC Desire)
HOW TO USE:on Home screen,"menu"key > "Add to Home" > "Widget" > "Media Volume Bar"
*Android2.2 or above: DO NOT INSTALL on SDcard, INSTALL Internal Storage.
Some devices doesn't work...sorry.
word:media volume seekbar mute widget music video run running armholder armband walking
More from developer
Supports many music players. It simulates the Headset buttons, so make sure your favorite music player has that enabled.
The new version uses touchscreen gestures anywhere within the app to change the timer. Slide up to increase the timer. Slide down to decrease it.
* Bluetooth: Allows musicsleep to turn off Bluetooth once your music has been stopped.
* Wi-fi: Allows musicsleep to turn off Wi-fi once your music has been stopped.
* Internet: Internal bug reports and crashes. This improves user experience. No personal information is sent, only generic and basic app reports.
* Phone status: For reporting purposes as well, just like the one above, no personal information will be sent out.
* Prevent from sleeping (wake lock): MusicSleep will acquire a temporary wake lock while lowering volume and turning off your music, once the service is done, the wake lock will be released, even if MusicSleep fails to stop the music. (I am a big supporter of saving your battery life)
* Control vibration: Used for Snooze functionality (See Snooze preferences)
Tinfoil for Facebook is for those users that require a Tinfoil Hat when logging in to Facebook. It creates a sandbox for Facebook's mobile site in order to protect your privacy and to avoid the ability others to track your browsing history.
Requires INTERNET permissions.
Feel free to check the source code here: https://github.com/velazcod/Tinfoil-Facebook
It also requires the "COARSE_LOCATION" permission. This is not used unless you enable "Allow Check-ins" on the preferences, otherwise Check-ins won't work. This option is disabled by default.
Battery-friendly background app that will automatically enable Airplane Mode when successfully connected to a Wifi network.
Useful for users that have a VoIP application on their phone that works on Wifi.
Will respect a current phone call and queue itself up to activate AP mode after hanging up the call.
Glance simply turns on the display (if it's off) for a few seconds (configurable) anytime the phone gets a notification. This allows us to quickly "Glance" at the screen and see if it's important. It's battery friendly and has many built-in options.
- Memory and Battery friendly.
- Ability to use proximity sensor. Won't activate the screen if phone is in the pocket.
- Allow users to set a schedule in which Glance will be active.
- Ability to exclude applications. Some applications are excluded by default (Applications that are known to cause issues).
- Support for Android 2.2 through 4.2.
- Uses Google's cloud storage for your preferences.
- Logcat is optional and turned off by default in order to try to protect your privacy.
If the watch is connected, the phone's ring mode will be set to silent. Otherwise, it will be restored back to normal.
Only use this application if you only want your notifications to get to your watch. I got tired of getting dual notifications, on both phone and watch, as well as phone calls vibrating on both.
Update: yes, you can also do this with Tasker if you prefer.