This live wallpaper recreates the hypnotic tripped-out visuals featured in the cult classic SNES game Earthbound (Mother 2). Even if you've never heard of it, these animated wallpapers stand on their own. With the hundreds of backgrounds available in this tiny < 300kB package, you practically can't afford not to download it! Equip it now to give your device sweet visuals with low power consumption, and be the first person on your street with a totally boss wallpaper that doesn't bust the battery.
Flaunt your style while remaining environmentally conscious... Makes a great conversation starter... Use it to help meet the man or woman of your dreams... The possibilities are virtually endless! :)
(Note: this is still an alpha release with new features and changes coming and going. Although I test thoroughly before releasing, I only have two different Android devices out of hundreds. If you have any problems, please feel free to send me an e-mail. I will be more than happy to respond to you personally and get the bugs fixed!)
-=[ Instructions ]=-
* Install and set as your live wallpaper.
* Double tap a blank spot on your home screen to load a different background (behavior is configurable in the settings).
* Check out the background chooser (accessible via the settings) to make a custom background playlist!
* Click on a thumbnail once to preview it. Click it two or more times to check/uncheck it.
* Every background that you check will be included in a custom wallpaper "playlist."
* If you only want a single background to display, clear all the checks, and recheck the one you like.
* The "Select All" and "Clear All" methods are included (press your menu button or check the action bar) for your convenience. :)
This app is available for download and use free of charge.
This is alpha software! I'm releasing very early in the development cycle because I've basically reached the limit of the testing I can do with my available resources. It might run poorly on your phone, crash randomly and for no reason, or simply not run at all. If you're not willing to deal with potentially flaky software, don't download this application! But if you decide to give it a try, please consider taking a moment to let me know how it runs, any problems you had, and what kind of device you have.