• Working with recipes without internet connection.
• Search and import recipes from popular social sites, as LiveJournal and BlogSpot. The sites list will be updated.
• Supports creation and editing of any recipe with any number of photos and notes.
• Comfortable "live search" for recipes is integrated with the operating system and browsers.
• Import recipes from the corresponding site without main application.
• All recipes are stored in a single file, so they can be backed up in case of loss or damage.
• Extra bonus - Application for Windows directed to work with a recipe book. http://cybopob.com/culinarynotebook/CulinaryNotebook_en_1_1_4_194.zip
• Each workbook supports any number of subfolders named by the user.
• The ability to copy a recipe from any website by copying all the elements separately.
• The possibility of increasing the size of the font for the elderly.
• Dark and Light themes.
• The application is constantly evolving and updated with new features.
Supports ebook formats: PDF, DjVU, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
This app is base on EbookDroid code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
EbookDroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ebookdroid/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
The Elders Red Notebook has now gone digital. In the Elders Red Notebook App you’ll find all the same information and features as the book and more. With automated conversion calculators, the ability to send important notes to suppliers or staff (including the option to attach photos to your notes) as well as the option to get regular audio updates from the Elders team, you’ll have all the information you need right in your shirt pocket.
Features available through Elders Red Notebook app:
· Record notes and attach sketches and photos with the ability to email
· Use conversion calculators and access important agricultural measures
· Find and record in your diary key dates and events
· Hear the latest market updates and reports from the Elders team
· Access to Elders Weather
· Up to date first aid information