• Working with recipes without internet connection.
• Search and import recipes from popular social sites, as LiveJournal and BlogSpot. The sites list will be updated.
• Supports creation and editing of any recipe with any number of photos and notes.
• Comfortable "live search" for recipes is integrated with the operating system and browsers.
• Import recipes from the corresponding site without main application.
• All recipes are stored in a single file, so they can be backed up in case of loss or damage.
• Extra bonus - Application for Windows directed to work with a recipe book. http://cybopob.com/culinarynotebook/CulinaryNotebook_en_1_1_4_194.zip
• Each workbook supports any number of subfolders named by the user.
• The ability to copy a recipe from any website by copying all the elements separately.
• The possibility of increasing the size of the font for the elderly.
• Dark and Light themes.
• The application is constantly evolving and updated with new features.
Choose from six kinds of notebooks (journal, notebook, quote book, reviews and more), multiple fonts and themes. Each kind of notebook is customised for its purpose (for example journal entries are sorted by date, whereas quotes are sorted by attribution).
Full screen editing (or as close as Android can do), immersive mode support for Android 4.4.
NB A (free) Dropbox account is required to use this App (this App is build around the Dropbox Sync functionality). It will not function at all without linking to Dropbox. After linking it will work offline (and sync when you are online). If you have the Dropbox App installed this is very quick, but you can also link via the web (no need to actually have Dropbox installed).
Note (for tablet users linking to Dropbox)
If you are using a small tablet and the current version of the Dropbox App you may need to hold it in portrait orientation to link (there is a bug in the Dropbox App with landscape mode; I assume it will be fixed soon).
You can import data from Write (NB You must backup first from within Write) and create local backups (and restore data from these backups).
You can export locally both into JSON format (a single, standard file) or as individual files; so you can do whatever you want with them. There are also individual options to share (to other Apps) or export.
Write Notebook is the next generation of what CNET call one of the "Best Android notepad apps for students", Write. I am also planning an App for Google Drive. But for a general purpose App which will work with any Android compatible sync/sharing/cloud platform see Write. Unlike Write Notebook, which focuses on Dropbox, this is agnostic about the sharing service(s) (if any). Write also has some extra features such as an extra row of buttons and a spell check for bluetooth keyboard users which will be coming to Write Notebook at some point in the future.
For your note taking and your search easy, fast, and simple, we recommend that you use Notebook. You only have to note the list of your tasks, emails, personal information, everything you want to recall.
You can find your recordings in peace and this while having the exact dates of the notes.
Go and try it !!
Tags: Notebook, Quick note, Onenote, One note, notepad, evernote, word
-Make a note by a single click
-All notes are arranged in list so that they are easy to access
-Lets you edit your note by just clicking on your note
-Easy to understand user interface
-Simple and easy to use
Synchronization and editing notes on http://cnotes.org/
* Features *
• Draw directly on your display
• Create a to-do list (Shopping List)
• Ample room for text editing
• 16 themes
• Each note its color
• Type notes - list or tile
• Sorting notes by color
• Adding photos to a note
• Selecting photos from the gallery or a picture in real time
Note keeps a very comprehensive benefits package. the content of the note is the following:
In the picture you want to write your note content video audio music and address
You can use it in many places application
To give an example.
1) You have your car parked in a crowded area, you do not have to look when you return your car you can go check where you parked. Note when
You open the note where you have it checked, you are without your car to look at your car.
2) Take a picture of the elusive recipe, and finding the recipe easier.
Write your grocery list, a shopping list that you make will remind you what time you are going to do the shopping.
When you list what you have in the basket, you can also check.
3) Take a picture of your homework assignment.
You can choose the size you want below edit and sound recordings taken.
4) You can record audio interview so you can listen back it back.
5) Birthdays, Engagements, Wedding anniversary and all other important days, you can create a blog and that reminds is provided to you.
Sound recordings, videos and photos of the places you've made it to the memories you can store here.
6) Provide an employee with pregecoördineerde way to do noting with what the employee should have done and have done scoring.
Destination addresses, notes, sounds and videos of very extensive use.
7) note that you have created, you can also lock to enter so only you can in that note, and no other with a password.
8) Note that is stored, you can send after an e-mail address.
9) There is also a navigation in the application.
It is designed so that anyone can easily and quickly going on with it.
English : Atarok Notebook
Dutch : Atarok Notitieboek
Türkce : Atarok NotDefteri
How to use :
Save button -> save file.
Forward Arrow -> jump to next screen to see saved files.
click file -> to open your saved file.
long click -> get option to edit ,delete or download* saved files.
*Download saves file onto device in Download folder.
If you're having any problem or query, feel free to say.
So far there are only two notepads (this is, however, almost infinitely long) on which the notes can be stored.
Based on my first notepad app that under:
can be downloaded, I decided to develop another notepad app with a different design. The main difference to the classical Notepad is that at the same time (like in a book) can be filled two text fields. So you have the opportunity to take many different notes in notebook. I have specially been inserted no further features in the app, because I want to develop the app in collaboration with the users. So rated the app and tell me what features you hope for the future and I'll try to develop this.
New Updates of Note book, Now you can save you note as text file ,share your note via email and share your note via sms.
Keywords: Notes, Beauty Note , Notebook ,NotePad
-Includes all the English songs for the program (no need to bring songbook).
-Includes English Bible so you don't have to leave app to read Scriptures.
-Automatically inserts selected scriptures into your notes as cited text.
-Saves your notes on each key stroke as you type (I don't believe in save buttons. It should be automatic. Why would you NOT want to save your data!?).
-Exports your documents as a well organized pdf
-Handset compatibility (works best on a tablet)
-No data plan necessary
-For stylus support many have reported great results using this keyboard:
PLEASE READ BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Things to keep in mind with regards languages and Android:
1. Android forces me to base the language of the app off the current language of the device. As an example. If you are currently in Japan but want to use the app in English android will force you to use the app in Japanese or whatever language the DEVICE is set to. The language selection in the app is based off of whatever language the device is set to and that is determined by locale (eg: most Japanese phones probably don't have an option for English just like most American phones don't have an option for Japanese. But most American phones do have an option to change the language to Spanish). If the device is set to a language that I haven't translated the app into yet then the default language of English will be shown in the app.
2. Since the Bible has not been revised for any other languages besides English the app will only have the English Bible and SongBook. I don't want to do the SongBook separate from the Bible because it's going to be a pain to maintain across thousands of devices and multiple languages. It makes sense to just bundle them together.
IN THE WORKS
-Syncing across devices....as soon as this is available (https://developer.android.com/google/gcs/index.html) Beta Testers get ready!! :-)
WHAT THIS IS NOT
This is not a word processor. I can't stress that enough. This is just a simple notebook. Outside of that I'm open to any suggestions you may have on how I can make this app more useful for you.
• Turn your phone into an indexed notebook!
My Word Book will transform your phone into an A-Z indexed notebook. My Word Book will keep all the vocabulary (word, sentence...) you want to learn. You can imagine My Word Book as an alphabetical notebook.
The application will help you for your school or your job. Smart people have large and varied vocabulary : the application will help you to improve it.
• Learn new vocabulary
My Word Book is an alphabetical notebook. All your vocabulary (word or sentence) will be classified among the corresponding indexes. You can set a theme, an author or an example to complete them.
• Learn foreign languages
My Word Book is specially designed for those who are learning foreign languages. You can easily track the vocabulary in the application : the flag of the country will appear next to it (english, french, spanish, latin...).
You can display vocabularies of one specific languages only, or display them on the homescreen widget.
• Don't forget your favourite quotes
My Word Book has one index fully destined to keep quotes from your favourites autors. You'll always need its !
• How My Wordbook works
- Simply add and complete a vocabulary inside the application. My Word Book will classify and sort it.
- Browse the application to share or remind your vocabularies.
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
You can add, read, edit and delete notes. The list of all of them is on the main screen, and you can sort them by alphabetical or date order. You can also put a high priority on notes, and they will be at the top of the list.
A tutorial is available on the application.
Widget available, you can add a note quickly and access to the application.
The application will be improved, while keeping is principle of simplicity. Feel free to send me your comment. Don't forget to rate and comment my application!