Supports ebook formats: PDF, DjVU, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
This app is base on EbookDroid code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
EbookDroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ebookdroid/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
• Working with recipes without internet connection.
• Search and import recipes from popular social sites, as LiveJournal and BlogSpot. The sites list will be updated.
• Supports creation and editing of any recipe with any number of photos and notes.
• Comfortable "live search" for recipes is integrated with the operating system and browsers.
• Import recipes from the corresponding site without main application.
• All recipes are stored in a single file, so they can be backed up in case of loss or damage.
• Extra bonus - Application for Windows directed to work with a recipe book. http://cybopob.com/culinarynotebook/CulinaryNotebook_en_1_1_4_194.zip
• Each workbook supports any number of subfolders named by the user.
• The ability to copy a recipe from any website by copying all the elements separately.
• The possibility of increasing the size of the font for the elderly.
• Dark and Light themes.
• The application is constantly evolving and updated with new features.
Flora of the Yellowstone Region presents more than 400 wildflowers, grasses, shrubs and trees readily found in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks and the surrounding national forests of Idaho, Montana and Wyoming, and beyond. Designed for expert and beginner alike, this guide presents each species in a clear, informative format that provides photos and illustrations of the plant, an easily understood description, distinctive field marks, preferred habitats, and tidbits on the plant’s ecology and cultural use.
An innovative, easy-to-use key allows the user to select flower color, leaf type, and other characteristics to quickly identify unknown plants. You are on a hike, look down and see a flower with yellow petals and opposite leaves but don’t know its name. It could be tall and thorny, sticky with black berries, sweet-smelling with square stems. Just select what you do know on the app and all plants matching your description will be shown. Photographs and information used by the app are stored locally, making the app available to use with or without a data connection.
The Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks region is a land etched by rivers and mountains, and accented by wildflowers. Its unique plants include diminutive orchids, plants that flower once every 60 years, plants that are a favorite food of grizzly bears, and others that are deadly poisonous. Taken together, their forms, colors and habits are diverse and compelling. Whether you are hiking, camping, enjoying a walk, or just driving through, Flora of the Yellowstone Region is the field guide app to take along.
In recognition of the importance of wildlands and the public-private partnership to conserve and manage the Yellowstone region, a portion of all proceeds goes to non-profit organizations in the region. See www.highcountryapps.com for more information.
The Elders Red Notebook has now gone digital. In the Elders Red Notebook App you’ll find all the same information and features as the book and more. With automated conversion calculators, the ability to send important notes to suppliers or staff (including the option to attach photos to your notes) as well as the option to get regular audio updates from the Elders team, you’ll have all the information you need right in your shirt pocket.
Features available through Elders Red Notebook app:
· Record notes and attach sketches and photos with the ability to email
· Use conversion calculators and access important agricultural measures
· Find and record in your diary key dates and events
· Hear the latest market updates and reports from the Elders team
· Access to Elders Weather
· Up to date first aid information