Only just downloaded... I'm not sure if this is a real problem or not. Until I can get hold of tech support I'm downloading and keeping it. If I find it to be unnecessary, I'll knock this to one star and state it. 4 stars-when doing ok test it just kept popping up the choice instead of showing the ok screen. Had to hit back button then needed to clear the screen about 4 times. Why didn't Samsung make this app is what I would truly love to know?! Any ideas? God bless!!!!!!!
Auto Reset Blocker Just installed ARB. Why doesn't it show up on my downloaded apps list? Did the install tests, everything's ok, but have to go to google playstore to see it on app list. Just happy to have USSD security and have as default dialer. Thanks!!
Droid X - not sure it's working I'm using a Droid X and I'm not certain that this app is working. I'm running MIUI and when I try to use those test links they won't load in the stock browser or in Dolphin. I'm not sure if there's any way to tell if this is working or not...
Perfect! Works exactly as described on my vulnerable Samsung GT-i9000M (CyanogenMod 9, Android 4.0.4).
GREAT APPLICATION !?! I'm not sure if I do, in fact, need this application. So until I'm sure, I'm keeping it. @Joemurder666 I Definitely #FollowBack #Twitples! #GodBless
Fully annoying.. No description how to use...
Changes since 3.0.0:
* Added scrolling for landscape on small screens
* Fixed crash on rotate while viewing safe number
* Improved Dial/Auto-dial functionality on Android 4.x
Changes between 2.0.0 and 3.0.0:
* Improved UI
* Added explicit copy button
* Added explicit dismiss button
* Recognize empty telephone numbers as safe
Changes between 1.0.0 and 2.0.0:
* New UI
* If only one dialer is installed (besides this one), the dialog is skipped
* Auto-dial when safe, is a preference now