Convert all your Mp4, Flv, Avi, Mkv, Mp3, Flac, Wma, Ogg, Aac, M4a, Ac3, Ape, Wav files. All major formats supported.
Highly Customizable output format: configure entirely the output format with customizable size, codec, aspect ratio, fps, frequency, bitrate...
Split your videos and extract some selected parts
Example supported conversion:
- Convert Wma to Mp3, Wma to Aac...
- Convert Mp3 to Aac, Mp3 to Wma...
- Convert AAC to Mp3, AAC to Wma...
- Convert Flac to Mp3, Flac to Aac...
- Convert Flv to mp4, Avi to Mp4...
- Convert Mp4 to Flv, Mp4 to Avi...
Preset with automatic settings for: Android MP4, 3G2, Asf, Audio Only (Mp3, Aac, Wma, Mp2), Avi, DVD (NTSC format), DVD (PAL format), Flv, iPad, iPod, Mp4, Mpeg1, Mpeg2, Ps3, Wmv
**This app uses FFMPEG application for the encoding process
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot.
DOES NOT ACTUALLY REBOOT YOUR PHONE, only the apps & processes. Does NOT require root.
Concept: Simply, Quickly, Just needed one for YOU.
This will work on android 1.5-4.4.
[source code: http://pixass.online.ac/android:defaultappset]
Before purchase this app, verifiy if you have root permission.
The new feature is the automatic reboot!!!
--> Before start this app, you must check if it is allowed by app like "SuperUser" and it is in the "exception list" in app for "monitor processing". <--
With this app you can reboot in recovery or fastboot mode quickly!!!
Free App with only widget is "Reboot Widget":
- Launch application (NO WIDGET!!!)
- Press menù button -> Settings
1) Time - specify time when you want reboot your smartphone
2) Periodicity - number of days between reboots
3) Enable - enables automatic reboot
- Press "Back"
- Press "Start" button
If you want interrupt automatic reboot, you must click on "Stop" button
You will be able to reset the partition. As you know, after some time, your swap partition will fill up and your phone performance will decrease, resetting your swap solves this.
This app requires a rooted phone.
(Please try Privacy Inspector before you buy Privacy Blocker)
☆ AT&T Users need "SideLoading" enabled to use the main feature of this app.
Privacy Blocker is the only way to fully protect you and stop apps from gathering your personal information. Privacy Blocker reveals all your apps dirty secrets and then safely fixes them so you can still use your apps with an assurance of full protection. Keep your device safe and your personal information secure today!
Privacy Blocker features:
☆ Scan apps for problems
☆ View details of your apps “dirty secrets”
☆ Fix specific problems you don’t want
☆ Install and backup fixed apps
☆ Send results via E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
☆ Uninstall the unwanted app(s)
Privacy Blocker is the only app that can fully lookout for apps that steal your private
information and may be harmful. It is unlike any other app in that it can actually scan through other apps code to find privacy issues. No other app can do this on Android! This is what sets Privacy Blocker apart from other apps that claim protection.
After scanning for potential violations, Privacy Blocker can actually fix the problems that are in the app(s). After fixing you can install the secure app directly on your device without having to worry about all from within Privacy Blocker.
Get the security you need that other apps like Anti-Virus Pro, Lookout Mobile Security, McAfee WaveSecure can’t find and fix.
So PB can save data to the sdcard.
So PB can access the internet for facebook posts, twitter tweets, emails, and send database info.
To check and make sure you bought the app.
To read the logcat info within PB so error logs can be sent inside the application.
It is useful in the following cases.
-I do not quite radio communication even though I have entered.
-Still remains Though slow waves in the target area.
Remain outside the coverage area, even though such should contain.
Set the airplane mode, by release, this application will reset all of the mobile communication.
Because there are many cases rather than wait for the time to re-acquire the radio the mobile itself, was re-acquired by resetting the acquisition of early radio, please use if in a hurry.
[How to use]
· We will reset the radio and tap the icon.
※ There is not any effect in this application where there is no radio.
※ By starting this application, airplane mode is set, is released. (Setting in airplane mode will not work)
No longer need to press power button, just one touch to control(reboot, power off) your phone.
Do you feel inconvenient to lock your device using the power button? Are your afraid of wearing out the power button?
「Reboot Control」 is a tiny app that can help you control your phone easily with only one touch.
•Lock your phone with one touch.
•Not a widget so it does not run as service in the background.
•Auto-kill itself after locking to release resource.
•Tiny in size (about 25k).
•Before uninstalling app make sure to disable admin permissions in 「Settings」> 「Location & security」>「Select device administrators」> Uncheck this app.
•If you move app2sd, you must recheck admin permissions in 「Settings」> 「Location & security」>「Select device administrators」.
•If you would like to help me translated into other languages, please mail to me.
- Schedule automatic fast reboots (e.g. every day at 4am)
- Option to automatically fast reboot when you unlock your device (from standby)
- Comes with a widget and a direct shortcut to instantly start a reboot
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes (configurable) and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot Pro.
Fast Reboot Pro now includes an option to automatically perform a "fast reboot" every time you unlock your device (i.e. when you turn it back on from sleep and "slide" to unlock). This way, your phone will _always_ be as fast and responsive as possible! In addition, you can now schedule a fast reboot so that your phone is fast rebooted automatically at a certain time each day (configured by you, e.g. 4am when you're least likely to be using your phone)
Want to perform a fast reboot when your battery drops below 30%, or when you leave work? Download the free Fast Reboot plugin to integrate the app with Locale / Tasker: http://goo.gl/FlgLA
If you don't see the widget in the widget-list, please move the app back to your phone's internal memory (Settings, Application Settings, Fast Reboot Pro, Move to Phone). This is a limitation of the Android system which I unfortunately have no control over!
In this free version you will be able to:
- Close all running processes with just one button press.
- Enjoy a bar Graph to help you compare the average memory that your device uses.
- View all your apps and select which ones you want to keep running when you reboot your memory and close it with a simple swipe.
- Modify the time interval in which a memory measurement and graph update are performed.
- Reboot from Home Screen with one simple widget.
- Choose between several different color schemes for your app. (More coming soon)
If you want more control Memory Reboot PRO 2 also offers you the ability to:
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" every time your device reaches a memory usage percentage.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" every time your device locks/unlock.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" at a specific time of the day.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" at a specific interval.
- Choose what type of notification you should receive on every reboot.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/memoryreboot) to find the news about Memory Reboot!
NOTE: Color schemes purchased through Memory Reboot FREE will not be available in Memory Reboot PRO since these are two distinct applications. We are sorry for the inconveniences this may cause.
How it works
When you click on a web link or scan a QR code, Android will open a dialog with a list of apps that you can choose from to complete the action. Select ‘Avira USSD Exploit Blocker’ and set it as the default.
Protecting your phone from the USSD Android exploit is that simple!
What is a USSD code anyway?
USSD codes are keypad commands that can be used to access a variety of phone functions, from checking minutes to accessing expert controls. USSD commands typically contain a mixture of numbers, stars and pound signs.
**** R E Q U I R E S -- R O O T ****
Thank you for READING the following BEFORE commenting/reviewing:
- For Samsung Note, Note II, and Note III phones. Also works on Note 8 tablets prior to Android 4.2.2 update. A newly modified kernel (see http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2299406&page=2) exists for Note 10 tablets that appears to provide the needed files and the app appears to work there. No other devices are supported!
- Your device likely must have a TouchWiz-based ROM for this app to work. Other ROMs may lack support for the S-Pen settings that this app manipulates.
- You simply tap that app's icon and the quick change is performed - there is no other user interface and you will only see a popup message indicating success or failure.
- Please email me from the link on this page with questions, comments, or suggestions. I cannot respond to reviews left by users so that is not the best channel to reach me.
I have owned and really loved my Samsung Note for some time now. As an ex-Palm user, the S-Pen stylus was a huge draw. To my dismay, I began to see that over time the accuracy and the location of the floating pointer of my S-Pen began to drift. I searched and found many people complaining about this and saw multiple posts of "fixes" to try. I found one paid app in the marketplace that claims to deal with this but its price seemed excessive. I recalled that on my various Palm devices I occasionally had to re-run the touchscreen calibration routine and began to look for something like this thinking it should be built-in to the Note. But I could not find anything that actually seemed to help.
After more digging I discovered a technique that seemed to work. Simply changing the S-Pen's dominant hand setting back and forth from my choice of Left to Right and back to Left again made a big difference. But doing so was inconvenient and it really had to be done with some regularity to keep things really perfect. After yet more searching, I discovered how to change the S-Pen device's dominant hand by communicating directly with the device from code (not the preference setting). This technique requires ROOT access but I tired and found it worked well for me.
I decided to wrap this technique up in a little app called Reset S-Pen. It uses the same technique and therefore also requires ROOT access. Reset S-Pen is available free in the marketplace. You simply tap that app's icon and the quick change is performed - there is no other user interface. The app determines your current dominant hand setting from the Android preference file and then tells the S-Pen device to switch to the opposite hand and back again. It displays a popup message on success or failure.
I have also released Reset Spen Pro which, for a minimal cost, offers additional features and the convenience of having the Spen reset periodically on a regular schedule. Please check it out!
Please email me from the link on this page with questions, comments, or suggestions. I cannot respond to reviews left by users so that is not the best channel to reach me. Thanks!
**** R E Q U I R E S -- R O O T ****
Our features list:
★The fastest for reboot all of running processes.
★Schedule automatic fast reboots by time.
★Select processes to add in the ignore reboot list.
★Automatically fast reboot when you lock your device
★Send an notification to user when Auto-Reboot executing.
Does NOT require ROOT and it is free.
kw: ram booster, memory booster, battery saver, ram manager, memory manager, boost, faster app, smart battery, task killer, ATK, fast reboot, one tap, 1-click clear cache
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
*New: Mobile monitor to remotely monitor call, msg and app installs on a phone, great for parental control. Check user's manual for details.
Download complete step-by-step guide at http://a0softus.com/documents/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Watch ABC news reporting about Extreme Call Blocker here:
Try this App risk free. If it doesn't work on your phone and we can't fix it, we'll refund you, no time limit.
-- Password protected
-- Stealth mode: hide app icon from your app list, nobody can know the app is installed except you. To hide the app also from Play store download list, contact developer before download.
-- Backup/Restore to/from SD card or Dropbox cloud service, won't lose your numbers and messages when you uninstall and reinstall , or switch phones.
-- Option to automatically erase all blocked calls from your phone's call log, all blocking events are saved in the app's blocking history log, and can be emailed out from the phone.
-- Support four ways to block a call:
* Send to voice mail: no screen flash if number is also in your contact
* Answer-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail, no voice mail and no miss call notification.
* Mute the ring only: caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail, you hear nothing.
* Block outgoing calls: Ideal if you give the phone to kids and don't want them to call numbers you don't them to call.
-- Six ways to block SMS (Text only message):
* Blocked and erased
* Blocked and saved in the blocking history log, can be viewed, edited and replied from the blocking history log.
* Blocked and hide in the private sms box, can be viewed, edited and replied only by you, from the private sms box.
* Auto reply only without blocking, use as an auto text responder.
* Block based on message content, with content filter
* Auto forward the message to another number.
-- Block MMS (messages with attachment, picture,music...):
* MMS erased before received.
* Auto reply only without blocking
-- Build-in private sms box:
* Hide private SMS messages, message will only be saved in private mail box, not anywhere else
* Password protected.
* LED only notification of new private message, pick your own LED color.
* Calls to/from private listed numbers will automatically be erased from phone's call log, and logged in the private sms box. No trace of calls on the phone from private numbers.
* Concealed entry to private sms box
* Remote clear: clear the mail box remotely in case your phone is lost or in unwanted hands
* Auto time out to close the mail box
* Shake phone to close the mail box , so nobody can sneak up on you
* Invisible new message widget only shows up when there is new private message.
* Mail box auto closed when phone screen turns off.
-- 4 ways to customize blocking :
* Black list: Add individual numbers to be blocked, each number can be blocked in different ways, support timers to block based on day, hour and minute. Also block UNKNOWN, PRIVATE or other restricted numbers, and option to block all numbers not in contact book. Use wildcard match to block an area code. Option to send auto text message reply to blocked calls and messages.
* Blocking profile: setup blocking profiles, in each profile setup sms blocking and call blocking options,then add as many numbers to the profile as you want, without the need to setup blocking for each number. Support wildcard matching of phone numbers, can easily block all numbers from an area code , or 800, 877, etc.
* Contact Groups Blocking: Add all numbers you want to block to a Google contact group,and block all numbers in the contact group at once, support blocking on calendar schedule.
* White list: setup no-blocking list for calls you don't want to miss.