Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot.
DOES NOT ACTUALLY REBOOT YOUR PHONE, only the apps & processes. Does NOT require root.
Concept: Simply, Quickly, Just needed one for YOU.
This will work on android 1.5-4.4.
[source code: http://pixass.online.ac/android:defaultappset]
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
This application can automatically close/dismiss the USSD popup dialogs and turn them into standard notification messages.
Both, network and user initiated USSD messages are dismissed and saved. Messages are dismissed, not blocked. You can get back to your balance, data usage and other important alert messages later or have the latest ussd message displayed on your homescreen as a widget.
If you find even the notifications too disturbing, you can uncheck the Show notifications in App info system menu.
How it works
When you click on a web link or scan a QR code, Android will open a dialog with a list of apps that you can choose from to complete the action. Select ‘Avira USSD Exploit Blocker’ and set it as the default.
Protecting your phone from the USSD Android exploit is that simple!
What is a USSD code anyway?
USSD codes are keypad commands that can be used to access a variety of phone functions, from checking minutes to accessing expert controls. USSD commands typically contain a mixture of numbers, stars and pound signs.
Is the Android Smartphone slow, freezing, not responsive, reacting improperly, or else you can’t recall the phones password? You’re fortunate! There's still a fairly effective option available, which is to carry out a hard totally reset, also called another totally reset, around the device.
This app do the reception reset.
I can choose the radio waves of reset method.
I will help in the following cases.
• Do not communicate easily to radio is turned on.
· While speed is to slow radio waves to a target area.
· Remain out of service should see to radio is turned on.
"Reset wave" is that it disconnects the communication, perform the radio recovery.
Mobile itself rather than waiting for the time to re-acquire the radio waves, so if better to have reacquired by resetting the acquisition of radio waves is fast often, please use the case of a hurry.
Once it resets the communication of smartphone in airplane mode or mobile data communication.
You can set whether to reset in either of airplane mode or mobile data communication by default.
[How to use]
· To recover by resetting the radio when you tap the icon.
※ This application has no effect on radio-free place.
※ In the case of airplane mode, it does not work in airplane mode setting.
※ In the case of mobile data communication, Wi-Fi communication does not reset.
• The version 2.2 or higher installed terminals of AndroidOS I support.
One part, you may no longer work properly terminal.
** Xposed framework is required http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401 **
Ussd Inbox will block the annoying USSD balance update popups that come up on your phone, each time you make a call or change data connectivity. This app is like a silent inbox for all your USSD popup messages.
Two main reasons to use this app:
- No usage popups especially when you don't have the time to read them, e.g after ending a call or unlocking your phone.
- USSD messages are lost once you dismiss them. So, if you are on a prepaid connection and want to know when and how you lost your balance, you can get it from your history of usage update messages in this app.
- If you are rooted, install Xposed framework from here http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk and reboot your device.
- After installing the app, enable the Ussd Inbox Xposed module and reboot
XDA support thread:
* Voicemail blocking works on Lollipop (Android 5.0)
* Text message blocking works on Kitkat (Android 4.4)
* New blocking feature: Allow the call to ring through, but prevent it from leaving voice mail.
* New feature: block outgoing text messages (Android 4.4 and above)
Download complete step-by-step guide at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26632652/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Watch ABC news reporting about Extreme Call Blocker here:
-- Password protected
-- Backup/Restore to/from SD card or Dropbox cloud service, won't lose your numbers and messages when you uninstall and reinstall , or switch phones.
-- Option to automatically erase all blocked calls from your phone's call log, all blocking events are saved in the app's blocking history log, and can be emailed out from the phone.
-- Support four ways to block a call:
* Send to voice mail: no screen flash if number is also in your contact
* Answer-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail, no voice mail and no miss call notification.
* Mute the ring only: caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail, you hear nothing.
* Block outgoing calls: Ideal if you give the phone to kids and don't want them to call numbers you don't want them to call.
-- Six ways to block SMS (Text only message):
* Blocked and erased
* Blocked and saved in the blocking history log, can be viewed, edited and replied from the blocking history log.
* Blocked and hide in the private sms box, can be viewed, edited and replied only by you, from the private sms box.
* Auto reply only without blocking, use as an auto text responder.
* Block based on message content, with content filter
* Auto forward the message to another number.
-- Block MMS (messages with attachment, picture,music...):
* MMS erased before received.
* Auto reply only without blocking
-- Build-in private sms box:
* Hide private SMS messages, message will only be saved in private mail box, not anywhere else
* Password protected.
* LED only notification of new private message, pick your own LED color.
* Calls to/from private listed numbers will automatically be erased from phone's call log, and logged in the private sms box. No trace of calls on the phone from private numbers.
* Concealed entry to private sms box
* Remote clear: clear the mail box remotely in case your phone is lost or in unwanted hands
* Auto time out to close the mail box
* Shake phone to close the mail box , so nobody can sneak up on you
* Invisible new message widget only shows up when there is new private message.
* Mail box auto closed when phone screen turns off.
-- 4 ways to customize blocking :
* Black list: Add individual numbers to be blocked, each number can be blocked in different ways, support timers to block based on day, hour and minute. Also block UNKNOWN, PRIVATE or other restricted numbers, and option to block all numbers not in contact book. Use wildcard match to block an area code. Option to send auto text message reply to blocked calls and messages.
* Blocking profile: setup blocking profiles, in each profile setup sms blocking and call blocking options,then add as many numbers to the profile as you want, without the need to setup blocking for each number. Support wildcard matching of phone numbers, can easily block all numbers from an area code , or 800, 877, etc.
* Contact Groups Blocking: Add all numbers you want to block to a Google contact group,and block all numbers in the contact group at once, support blocking on calendar schedule.
* White list: setup no-blocking list for calls you don't want to miss.
Checks and shows numbers before dialing.
USSDs can still be manually dialed after the first block!
No permissions required.
This app is open source: http://code.google.com/p/ussd-stop/
What is USSD? Read on wikipedia here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unstructured_Supplementary_Service_Data
(Please try Privacy Inspector before you buy Privacy Blocker)
☆ AT&T Users need "SideLoading" enabled to use the main feature of this app.
Privacy Blocker is the only way to fully protect you and stop apps from gathering your personal information. Privacy Blocker reveals all your apps dirty secrets and then safely fixes them so you can still use your apps with an assurance of full protection. Keep your device safe and your personal information secure today!
Privacy Blocker features:
☆ Scan apps for problems
☆ View details of your apps “dirty secrets”
☆ Fix specific problems you don’t want
☆ Install and backup fixed apps
☆ Send results via E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
☆ Uninstall the unwanted app(s)
Privacy Blocker is the only app that can fully lookout for apps that steal your private
information and may be harmful. It is unlike any other app in that it can actually scan through other apps code to find privacy issues. No other app can do this on Android! This is what sets Privacy Blocker apart from other apps that claim protection.
After scanning for potential violations, Privacy Blocker can actually fix the problems that are in the app(s). After fixing you can install the secure app directly on your device without having to worry about all from within Privacy Blocker.
Get the security you need that other apps like Anti-Virus Pro, Lookout Mobile Security, McAfee WaveSecure can’t find and fix.
So PB can save data to the sdcard.
So PB can access the internet for facebook posts, twitter tweets, emails, and send database info.
To check and make sure you bought the app.
To read the logcat info within PB so error logs can be sent inside the application.
If youíre at your witís end with your phone, screaming at it when it takes 10 minutes to start an app, it may be time for a factory reset. A factory reset will erase all of your phoneís data and restore it to the settings that it came with out of the box. Before you throw your phone in the trash, check out this guide.
- How to Resetting a Device from the Settings Menu
- How to Resetting a Device that's Off
Android devices allow apps to register for certain URL types. The "tel:" URL type for example enables the user to initiate a call right out of the browser.
The G Data USSD Filter registers for this specific URL type and checks URLs of this type for USSD codes.
When starting the app for the first time you have to activate the filter manually. Just click on a "tel:" URL, or alternatively use the test URL we provide on the app's main screen. Then select the G Data USSD Filter as a default app for these types of URLs.
The USSD filter will capture all "tel:" URLs on your device in the future and check for USSD codes.
If a USSD code is found, the app shows a blocking page and prevents the execution of the code.
If the URL processed contains just an ordinary phone number, the app lets you call the number by tapping the "initiate call" button.
May the USSD code be executed anyway?
If you need to execute the USSD code, tap the "copy" button on the block page and paste the number into you telephone-app's dial pad. Be aware though that USSD codes have a variety of uses up to a factory reset of your phone. Only execute such a code, if you know what you are doing.
Does this app delete or damage other apps?
No, the app installs itself as a filter. No data is altered or deleted in any way. The G Data USSD Filter simply prevents USSD codes from being executed via an URL.
Why does this app need telephony permissions?
if the phone URL is clean, you should be able to call it. We need to register for this permission to let you do that.
Does the app work for QR-Codes and NFC Transmissions?
Yes, the filter checks URls contained in QR-Codes or transmitted via NFC for USSD codes.
Tags: USSD, URL, Security
★ Block Internet access on a per-app basis
★ Separate mobile data (GPRS/3G/4G) and WiFi access control
★ Restore the blocked networks by tapping the notification icon
★ No root required
It would be useful to add e-book reader apps to the blocked apps list so "Net blocker" can
help to disable the Internet connection when you are reading. It helps to reduce waste on your data plan usage
and save the battery life.
To block networks for specified apps
1. Open "Net blocker"
2. Tap app that you would like to block it from accessing the Internet access
3. Check the network types that you'd like to block
4. "Net blocker" app will automatically disable the Internet connection when the blocked app is running in the foreground
5. A new notification icon will tell you which networks are blocked
6. Tap the notification icon to restore the Internet connection, tap again to disable the Internet
"Net blocker" only blocks the networks when the blocked app runs in the foreground.
It won't prevent blocked apps from accessing the Internet when the app runs in the background.
For Android 4 or greater users, you can restrict background network accessing by going to
Launcher > Settings > Data usage > tap app that you'd like to block > check "Restrict background data" option.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.