MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
If you can't buy from Google Play, please check our home page. We support more payment methods. (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/buy)
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from many computer/network storage in your network (SMB, UPnP, FTP, SFTP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Support of torrent streaming: torrent files can directly be opened by the application;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: dedicated user interface that is keyboard/remote control compatible, Android TV compatibility;
- Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/);
- 3D video: visual tagging and side by side/top bottom playback mode with Archos stereo virtual reality glasses or cardboard support;
- Audio: night mode and audio boost options
- HDMI or S/PDIF: AC3/DTS passthrough on supported hardware (e.g. Nexus Player, ADT-1, Rockchip and AmLogic based tvbox devices) with compatible home cinema equipment
- Android 5.0 Lollipop support with flat/material user interface design.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
→ Please try the free trial version before buying this paid version. Select "View More Applications" on this screen to find it.
→ PLEASE READ THE DEV WEB SITE for a complete feature list and important information about play videos on Android devices. Not all devices can play all kinds of videos.
All paid applications on the Android Market have a 15 minute refund period. Updates are always free.
Trouble/suggestions? We like your email.
✓ Playlists (with random play)
✓ Thumbnails (only on devices with Android 2.0 or newer)
✓ Video zoom options (aspect, full, custom)
✓ SRT subtitle support
✓ Bookmarks (up to 20 for each video)
✓ Home screen shortcuts to videos and playlists
✓ Play in the background while you run other apps or turn off the screen
✓ A-B repeat
✓ Video sharing
✓ On-screen clock, timer, and battery meter
✓ Seeking by seekbar, screen gestures, trackball, and D-pad
✓ Screen brightness and button brightness controls (buttons on Froyo only)
✓ Resume points remembered for all your videos
✓ Video sorting and grouping options
✓ Delete/rename videos
✓ Video streaming
✓ Lots of shortcuts, conveniences, and configurations
Stick it! is the only video player of its kind : it can live on top of your screen, above any of your other applications and allow you to use your device’s other features (browsing, emailing, texting...) while watching your favorite movie! Impress your friends with the MultiView™ feature !
!!! WATCH THE VIDEO !!!
Like your desktop player, you can move, resize and even minimize Stick it! in the system tray, background playing is supported. As we love geeks, Stick it! comes with some predefined themes like Windows 7 or Mac OSX (more to come).
Moreover, Stick it! supports the following network protocols : MMS RTSP (RTP, SDP) HTTP progressive streaming and HTTP live streaming (M3U8).
☆ MultiView™ : watch multiple movies simultaneously !
☆ Truly floating player : move, resize and minimize supported
☆ Background playing
☆ Supports most video formats
☆ Streaming support (MMS, RTSP, HTTP)
☆ Built-in themes (Windows 7, Mac OSX, more to come)
☆ Built-in file browser
Feel free to report any bugs, our main goal is customer satisfaction.
● Permissions explained :
- READ_PHONE_STATE : to minimize windows on incoming calls
- INTERNET : for http/rtsp streaming
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE : to estimate bandwidth for buffering
Video Player for Android is currently the easiest-to-use video player on the market. Its intelligent detection adaptive algorithm makes it more convenient for you to enjoy smoother, better quality videos.
It supports all popular video formats, including AVI, 3GP, M4V, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, TS, MPG, FLV, etc. It uses hardware decoding, which make video play smoother. It can automatically detect videos in the phone memory and SD Card, allowing you to quickly locate and play the video.
As a media player, Video Player for Android can not only play high-definition videos, movies and flash files, but also play music. So Video Player for Android can be used as a music player as well.
Video Player for Android is the essential software of android mobile phone. It is definitely your best partner when enjoying the movie!
1 automatic identifiy all mobile phone video files
2 supports all video and audio playback formats
3 supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
4 using hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration
5 small memory, simple operation, quick start, smooth playback support
There are hundreds kinds of Android phones/tablets in the world. We are always doing our best to make this app working better and easier on every device. But it is really very very hard job... So if you find any issues, please send email to us instead of useless comments or rating, we will try our best to help you!
• Play the newest and most popular video formats including H.264, MP4, MPEG4 and MKV with DTS audio
• Enjoy your music in superior audio quality with support for lossless FLAC
• Access all your content, no matter on which device it is stored or on which device you play it.
• Hassle free! No complicated file conversions.
• Stream and share videos, photos and music wirelessly via Android DLNA.
• Create playlists for your videos, photos & music directly on your mobile device.
• Create and watch cool slideshows of your photos.
• Apply one-click touchups to fix the lighting, color balance or contrast.
• Audio equalizer to enhance music playback experience
• Operating System: Android 4.0.0 and above version, including 4.4 (KitKat)
• Processor: Minimum 1GHz
• RAM: Minimum 512MB
• Supported Screen Resolutions: 800x480, 854x480, 960x540, 1024x600, 1280x800, 1920x1080, 2560x1600 (Nexus 10)
• Videos/Movies: H.264, H.263, MPEG4, MP4, 3GP, M4V, MKV, VP8
• Audio: DTS, AAC, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, PCM/WAV, Vorbis, M4A
• Image: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WebP
• Subtitles: SRT, ASS, SSA
Video: mp4, wmv, avi, mkv, dv, rm, mp, mpeg, flv, divx, swf, dat, h264, h263, h261, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, mov, m4v, ogv, vob, vstream, ts.
Audio: mp3, wma, ogg, mp2, flac, aac, ac3, amr, pcm, wav, au, aiff, 3g2, m4a, astream.
Media Player finds all your videos automatically for you. Media Player saves your time and disk space to transcoding or format converting. Just put your video on sdcard or click the URL in browser to watch it.
Support sub: srt, ass, ssa, sub,txt, utf, smi, rt,aqt, jss, js, utf8, utf-8.
Media Player load external subtitle with same name of video automatically and support .m3u playlist.
Media Player provides a powerful WiFi transfer function: Upload and download video files to/from your phone over a wireless connection.
WiFi Transfer is a light-weight web server that lets you upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection. It doesn't require any special software on the computer so you can use it anywhere.
1) Supports all video formats;
2) Hardware Acceleration - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
3) Mutil-Core Decoding - Dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
4) Automatic identifiy all mobile phone video files;
5) Provides a wifi cable;
6) Supports HD videos and HD video playing memory optimization;
7) Playlists and continuous play;
8) Thumbnail displays of videos;
9) Delete, Rename, Play/Pause operations;
10) Codec Plugin.
Key features of VXG Video Player Pro :
✔ Supported video containers: AVI, 3GP, M4V, MP4, WMV, FLV, MPEG, MPG, MOV, RM, VOB, ASF, MKV, F4V, TRP, TS, TP and other
✔ Supported types of streaming: HTTP-HLS, RTSP, RTP, UDP (Multicast stream support), RTMP, MMS
✔ Automatic identification of all the video and audio files on the device
✔ Hardware decoder using hardware acceleration with processor optimization – high speed rendering for modern platform
✔ Multi-core decoding provides the dual-core device’s performance
✔ Easy stream list control – add, delete and modify your streams
✔ Preview your video while browsing in file list
✔ Smooth playback of FLV files, there is no need to install the Flash Player plug-in
✔ Video preview gives users a quick video preview of their movie list
✔ Smart thumbnails for local files
✔ Thumbnails for live streams
✔ Replay for live HLS streams
✔ Digital zoom and picture shifting
✔ Download and playback M3U list
✔ Simple search of video files
✔ Record a stream and file cutting
✔ Transfer media/video files from one device to another over WIFI
✔ Ad free
Video decoding capability depends on your device HW video decoding capability and the CPU of your device.
This application is based on VXG Android mobile video player SDK.
This SDK supports all major network protocols and multimedia codecs, tested and tuned for all major Android hardware platforms and has over 1M+ users!
Our SDK is designed to help our clients create value with mobile video playback. With our wide range of features and powerful tools you’ll quickly expand your audience, generate revenue, and create more effective digital communications. It has just all you need for your Mobile video playback solution!
Build your own Media Player within hours using our SDK!
VXG video player SDK features :
• Hardware acceleration – a new hardware accelerated decoder for HD video
• Multi-core decoding - support of the multiple processor cores for decoding
• Multi-channel support - simultaneous connection to multiple resources or multiple video decoding
• Video integration with any Activity - based on SurfaceView and can be integrated with any Activity
• Hardware pre and post processing – hardware de-interlacing and various pre and post processing using OpenGL shaders
• Custom and standard notifications - notifies application about connection, disconnection and other events, possibility to add custom event
• Multicast/Unicast UDP stream playback
For more info please refer to http://videoexpertsgroup.com/
Visit our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/videoexpertsgroup
Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet any problem.
To celebrate the launch of the app, HQ Video Player is on sale for $0.99 (50% off, $1.99 -> $0.99)
HQ Video Player is a powerful, intuitive, and simple media player for android. It offers advanced functionality for handling and playing videos. HQ video player plays any online videos from the internet including youtube or any videos found in your device. It automatically fetches videos on the device and displays them in neat manner for enhanced video experience. This is the optimal video player to watch/play movies on the go with ease.
HQ Video Player is targeted for Android 2.2 and above.
➢ A Broad array of video formats supported
HQ Video Player is a wicked easy and fast video player that supports and plays all video formats including AVI, MP4,MKV,3GP,M4V,FLV,RMVB,MPG and many other formats.
➢ Multiple Gestures for easy use
Scroll up and down for brightness and volume controls
Scroll left and right for an easier and more flexible video seek
➢ Various video modes
You can easily switch between different video modes.
➢ HQ VideoPlayer plays youtube videos
➢ Lock screen function
➢ HD video quality playback support
➢ Hardware acceleration.
➢ User friendly layout
HQ video Player has an astute and friendly layout that maximize the user experience and makes it easy and fun to watch/play videos on the go or at home.
such as Frame-by-frame forward/backward using a jog dial, A-B repeat, and Video share.
Also it supports many video formats that the standard video player doesn't support.
- Easy user interface
- Frame-by-frame forward/backward using a jog dial
- A-B Repeat -- You can specify the start position "A" and the end position "B", and then repeat between the position "A" and "B".
- Video share -- You can send the selected video file via Gmail, Bluetooth or the other applications.
- Support for almost all video formats (3gp, avi, asf, divx, flv, m2ts, mkv, mov, mp4, mpg, ogg, ogv, rm, vob, webm, wmv and more)
- Support for subtitle files (ASS/SSA, AQTitle, JACOSub, MicroDVD, MPlayer2, MPSub. SubRip, SubViewer)
- Support for multi-audio streams and multi-subtitle streams -- You can switch the audio and/or subtitle streams during playback.
- Notification icon to indicate the currently playing video
- Support for an equalizer application -- In combination with "Fun Audio Effector", it will provide outstanding performance.
- Background playback
- Required app permissions are "Google Play license check", and "test access to protected storage" ONLY -- You can use it at ease.
- 1GHz or faster ARMv7-A compatible processor
- Android 2.3 or higher
The free demo version is available.
The demo version allows you to try all the features.
By using the free demo version, you can verify whether the application works on your system.
Please try the demo version first.
If you don't know how to use it, please visit our website.
1. This application periodically requires a network connection for a license check only.
However, once validity of the license is confirmed, you can use the application without a network connection for a few days.
2. Network streams are not supported.
Requires the following hardware:
1. An Android 4.0+ device. Please try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first if you do not have a Nexus device. Due to hardware limitations, the Nexus 4 is not supported.
2. An USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable. Costs range from $1-10 USD, see screenshots for examples.
3. An USB Flash Drive or USB Card Reader with a flash memory card inserted, see screenshots for examples. Please see the FAQ on our website if you are trying to connect an external hard drive or other device.
IMPORTANT: To use NMI offline, you will have to activate the license by opening it online after installing.
-If you are using an card reader, put the flash memory card in the reader first.
-Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
-Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
-The application should launch automatically.
-The File Manager tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
-Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy/Move operations.
-The navigation menu to change between Photos, Videos, Document and the File Manager can be accessed by the three lines in the upper left hand corner.
-If you have an issue, you can tap "Homesoft" from the About screen for e-mail support.
-Currently, most USB Mass Storage devices are supported. Due to the mind boggling number of USB devices available it is not 100% If you contact us, we may be able to support your device in a future release. If you have doubts, try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT! Rooting may void your device's warranty.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
-This is a media streamer. Media types not natively supported by Android will require third party software. There are many excellent free and paid apps. in the Play market. For example: "BS Player", "MX Player" and "Dice Player"
-The internal music player only plays formats natively supported by Android. WMA files are not supported, but can be copied locally for use with another player.
See the FAQ on the Developer's Website link for an overview of the permissions.
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop compatibility
- multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support - significantly improves playback speed
- background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video)
- hardware accelerated video playback - increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
- Support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3, flac... and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
- Playlist support and various playback modes.
- External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt...
- Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
- Playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (children lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller... and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
BSPlayer FREE version is ad-supported video player. BSPlayer full version without advertisements with added functionality is available on Google Play.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail email@example.com. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Dedicated forum can be found here: http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/.
*Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (HD and others - hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all video types.
Translations and corrections of the translations can now be submitted here: http://crowdin.net/project/bsplayer-android!
Don't forget to vote 5 stars if you like it and if you don't - let us know why! :)
Tags: video player, media player, movie player, m2ts player, mts player, avc player, mp3 player, avi player, mkv player, mov player, flv player, subtitle player, free player...
Screenshots taken from following movies under Creative Commons license:
Sintel - © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Tears of Steel - (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org
Experience your videos like never before with KMPlayer
Movies, TV Shows, Animations, Homemade & Mobile Phone Videos, and video file, watch them in the highest quality with maximum control
KMPlayer supports HD videos and 30 languages; there is a KMPlayer for everyone!
KMPlayer is optimized for subtitles control, video playback speed, favorite playlist, and much more.
KMPlayer is built for today’s smart phone users! All for free!
Floating Screen: Multi-tasking- continue watching your video while sending a text or browsing the web
Subtitle Support: Supports all subtitle formats with total sync control
Playback Support: Slow down or Speed up any video. (Reduce speed 0.1~4.0 Increase speed)
One Finger Control: Total control at the tip of your finger- Playback, Start/Stop, Skip, Volume, and Brightness
Favorite: Organize all your favorite videos in your Favorite folder
Cloud Storage: Google Drive supported, play all of your videos stored on Drive quickly and easily
Review Us, Rate Us, Comment on Us!
Got an idea? What a change?
We would love to hear what you think! Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Key function points:
1, automatic identification of all the video files in the phone
2, HD playback your video files;
3, thumbnail display the contents of the video file
4, delete files, rename, play pause operation;
5, smooth playback of FLV files;
6, recent playlist
7, quick browser your video folder
- Play live and vod streams
- Play local multimedia files
- Share your live streams directly with friends
- Display detailed info for stream
- Fast and easy change of subtitles and audio tracks
- Easy Creation of M3U multimedia playlists
- Native support for rtmp://$OPT format with all advanced options
- API Interface
- hardware acceleration
- internal and external subtitles
- Audio multi track support
Native playback engine that supports many popular media formats such as: AVI, MOV, MKV, FLV, AVI, ASF, WMV, MP4, M4V, TP, TS, MTP, M2T, it also includes the most popular live streaming protocols.
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
Video Player Ultimate perfectly supports all popular video formats.
It uses hardware decoding, which make video play smoother. Its smart core technology auto detects video and audio formats and makes it much easier for you to enjoy smoother better quality videos.
It is definitely your best partner when enjoying the movie and music!
- automatic search all mobile phone video and music files
- supports all video and audio playback formats
- supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
- using hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration
- small memory, simple operation, quick start, smooth playback support
- Flash formats video - flv, asf videos
- Thumbnail displays of videos
- HD video playing memory optimization
- Playing gesture
- Play History list
- Connect online video.
- Playback speed control
- Sleep time setting
- Add subtitle file
We ensure you will love this video player after using it.If you are pursuing a video player with the better user experience and user interface，Video Player Ultimate will be your best choice.
The best way to enjoy your movies.
This app is based on VLC for Android Beta, and licensed under the GNU General Public License ver3 or later.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
You can get the source code following this link: https://github.com/FunPanda08/VLCPlayer_Android