It's a great application for my Sony Bravia 55XS7005. I had many problems with the Sony Android native player when play from DLNA server. This player is the most stable what I tried. Maybe some features would be nice when select the audio stream and subtitle. I prefer to have a popup window to select the languages. And a most useful features would be a button for just toggle switch on/off the subtitle. When I watch some movies with more subtitles (3-4 or more) and just want to switch on /off without going through all the languages before off. Great and fast support from developer! Response in a few minutes, great!!!
this is what i was looking for great player works great with my xbr55/850d but does not show any movies on my USB hard drive or stick on my xbr55/850c
It just needs a few gui tweaks and couple bug fixes, and this will be a great app. It times-out when using the transport on a NViidia Shield and the adio type select could be easier to change.
"M3U playlists support." Nope...
This app was the only app for Sony TV that works flawlessly over a streaming network with different file types. ViMu is user friendly and very fast. Thanks Author for the great app!!!!
Well, at least it loads on the Nexus Player. Can't get it to accept any streams though and I've tried lots that work on other apps like vChannel, VLC and Channel Pear. Might be good for streaming local files though. I never tried that as I have other software for that. Looks like this still needs some work...
- PGS subtitles support.
- Constant time display feature.
- Screen is now going 100% dark after some time in pause state.
- Fixed colour for some bitmap subtitles.
- Fixed subtitles break after seek.
- Correct detection of forced subtitles.
- Fix Aspect Ratio for 1.85:1 content.
- Fixed freeze if online content is not available.
- Progress bas are not correctly updated in list mode after playback.
- Some UI fixes and media engine improvements.