Relive the film as you try and cut off your opponents before they cut you off!!
The original and still the best Android port of GL TRON
Now with user options
1) Bike Colour select from 6 colours
2) Toggle Music / SFX on/off
3) Toggle FPS counter
4) Change Camera mode
5) Select number of players between 2 and 6
6) Select Arena Size (Small, Medium, Large)
7) Select Game Speed (Slow, Normal, Fast, Extreme)
Note: Increasing the Arena size and adding players reduces performance.
Based on version 0.7 of glTRON found at
Code is under GPL and can be found here:
A wiki is also located there for help comments etc...
A copy of the GPL license can be found here:
Please note that if you wish to re-release this code you must adhere to the GPL which means making your code change available to others.
This game is open source and based on the GLtron Android port by Iain Churcher licensed GPLv3 (https://github.com/Chluverman/android-gltron/). The original GLtron was written by Andreas Umbach with a GPL license (http://www.gltron.org/).
Source code for this version of the game can be found here: https://github.com/SaganSpirit8/android-gltron
The special feature of this version is speed control for each bike:
The player can control the speed of all bikes in Tron in the settings menu.
Try setting your speed high or low relative to the AI.
Minimum speed is 1. No Maximum speed.
New experience of playing hockey game. Challenge yourself with the computer opponents or with your friends!
- Colorful glow visuals
- Simple to play, fun for all ages
- Smooth and responsive gameplay
- Realistic physics, sound effects
- Two modes: single player & two players
- 4 difficulty levels: easy, medium, hard, insane
How to play:
- Control your puck with your finger
- Try to get the puck into your opponent's goal
- You score if the puck appears on your opponent's side of the ball
* Split-screen multiplayer for 2 players with 3 gamemodes
* Online multiplayer with 3 gamemodes
* Bird customisation
* Two gamemodes
2015 Augustas Novapolskas
This game is based on the Chhota Bheem and the Throne of Bali movie.
In the Bali movie, even monsters called Leyaks try to take over the island of Bali and Chhota Bheem tries to rescue the island by destroying the leyaks.
Help Chhota Bheem by playing this game and destroying the Leyaks.
This game has two themes (day and night) and each of these themes has 10 exciting and challenging levels.
So enjoy these 20 levels of non-stop fun and action.