Flashlight One - Android app that uses your device's LED to act as a flashlight for times when you need one. With the big button you will have no trouble turning it on and off in the dark.
Very useful for dark areas.
You can find your things in the dark, or light your way when getting out of your car.
Usage: Touch the green button to start/stop the flashlight.
STROBE / FLASH effect - you may send SOS light signals or hold to light your way. Release to stop your LED.
- Supports wide range of devices with build-in led
- It is very bright torch, uses the camera flashlight, which will help you in dark areas
Flashlight from the camera's LED - Uses the flashlight LED on your phone to emit light.
* INTERNET permissions
- Used only to show ads, which do not get in the way of your work.
*This is an ad-supported application. The ads are located on the bottom of the screen.
Compatible with RBR and Codemasters™ games (F2013, GRID 2™).
• Digital Widgets for Gear Indicator, RPM, Speed, Current Lap Time, Lap Number, Delta Time(Current Lap VS Best Lap), Water Temperature (RBR), Remaining Distance (RBR), Clock.
• Customizable Analog Gauges (style, range, angle, warning thresholds) for RPM, Speed, Throttle, Brake, Water Temperature, Turbo.
• RPM LEDs Bar
Customizable colors, 4 styles and 3 animations available. Automatic or manual threshold settings. Two additional LEDs Bar are available to display throttle, brake, RPM, turbo for RBR.
• RPM Analog Gauge
Curved or Straight style.
• Shift Light
Negative Flash on screen, Automatic or manual threshold settings.
• G-Force Meter (plotted 5s)
• Specific data for Codemasters™ games
Throttle and Brake Indicators, Blocking Tires Indicator.
• Specific Data for RBR
Turbo Boost, Water Temperature, Remaining Distance.
• Customisable dashboard & profiles
Layout your own dashboard. You can move, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different layout profile can be saved and number of screens can be increased up to 5. All colors fully customizable.
• Telemetry Viewer
On track you can compare any parameters in real-time with one of the saved laps. Once back in the Pit, you can save a lap and compare it to any saved laps using the telemetry screen. You have the possibility to add two vertical cursors on the graph to display the differential +/- time from the saved lap to the lap being viewed on a selected portion. You will be able to compare each turn independently.
The following data are recorded:
Speed, RPM, Gear, throttle/brake positions, steering angle, lateral/longitudinal.
• Import/Export the telemetry data as a CSV file on your sdcard for further calculations or to share them.
- Android (2.1+)
- Wireless or USB Tethering
- DashMeterOutgauge (Codemasters™ games)
- DashMeterPluginRBR (RBR)
Download DashMeterOutgauge or DashMeterPluginRBR on www.sensadigit.com.
Please check if DashMeterTEST works with your configuration before buy DashMeterPRO.
• 5 Days Refund Policy.
• Should you experience issues, contact me before adding a comment, the solution might be easy or a fix ready.
DashMeterPRO is NOT a Codemasters™ official software and is provided "as is" and "with all faults". The names Codemasters and RBR are used for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Pit Lane is a small app which is very helpful and time saving. Sim drivers not driving iRacing will also benefit from the tools in this app!
Features of Pit Lane Ads:
- Ablitity to move 2 SD card!
1. Search - Lookup terms regarding race car setup
2. Quick Setup - Cure symptoms of the race car behavior
3. Fuel Calculator - Calculate the amount of fuel needed for your race including pitstop.
4. Tracks - See track maps and history of all iRacing tracks.
5. Extra - Features loads of information for you to advance in iRacing.
*** Search words ***
iRacing Racing race Pit stop Forza GT5 Gran Turismo 5 Playstation 3 2.0 Live For Speed Need Shift rFactor SimBin Fuel Gas calculator Terminology setup setups car formula 1 one formel eins F1 guide description track tracks map history extra search quick tool
More from developer
When you have applied for a job, simply enter the basic information into the Job Application Db app, and you'll have easy access to what jobs you have applied to, for which company, where you found the job, and when you applied for it. It will also let you track other events regarding your applications, such as callbacks, scheduled interview, job offer and "job closure" (when the job is no longer available for you). These events can also be pushed to your calendar of choice to better keep track of important job related events.
The status of each application is color coded. Yellow for "applied", red for "closed", and green for anything that is positive (callback, interview, job offer).
The list of jobs can be exported as a CSV to (for instance) Google Drive, where it can be opened with Google Sheets and printed out (in case you need to provide Job Application history to your unemployment office).
Individual jobs can be also be shared to social networks, such as Google+, twitter, etc.
If you are working with one or more recruiters, you can use the share function to email the list of all your job applications, so they will know what you have already applied to.
Help with using the app can be found here: http://www.jobappdb.com