Job Application Tracker aims to help you to easily keep track of all your job applications.
- Keep tabs on where you've applied for, the position you've applied for, the deadline, what stage of the process you are at and more.
- List as many applications as you need.
- Sort by deadline date or A-Z.
1) As of yet, the 'Accept'/'Reject' buttons in the edit screen don't work. This will be rectified shortly. Also, you can currently only view 'in progress' applications. A function to view lapsed or rejected applications will also be added soon.
2) This is a beta version so there are still plenty of features to be added. This includes notifications (both on-phone and via email) as well as the ability to view your applications online and sync between your phone and 'the cloud'. The graphics will also be improved in the coming weeks.
3) Although this app does (read: should) work on tablets, it is currently not optimised for larger screens. Again, this is on the to-do list.
3) All data in this app is saved directly to your phone. There is currently no online storage involved so there is no issue with privacy.
Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated either on twitter: @edant92 or via email email@example.com
More from developer
Corrections, comments & suggestions welcome.
This app is free and advertising free.
Disclaimer: This is an unofficial tool created by HansenOnline, and all trademarks and copyrights referenced are the property of their respective owners and are used under the fair use doctrine.