SomaFM's official player for Android, giving you direct access to 20 year-round (plus seasonal holiday) channels of listener-supported, commercial-free, underground/alternative radio. By buying this app, you support SomaFM's commercial-free broadcasts.
You can view and pick stations by Popularity, Genre or just see your favorites; See the title and artist of the currently playing and last 10 songs played. You can also bookmark favorite songs for purchase on Amazon or emailing to your friends. You can share what you're listening to on Twitter, via email or text message.
There's also a section for SomaFM news and happenings.
If you're on 3G or WiFi, you have access to our high quality 128k MP3 streams or 64k AAC-HE streams which sound amazing. And our low bandwidth 32k aacPlus streams work on slower cell networks, and still sound as good as 128k MP3 streams in most cases.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If your phone doesn't play our streams, go into the menu settings and change the "AAC" mode setting.
· ±20% Pitch Control with ±0.01% Accuracy
· Pitch Preservation/Lock Functionality
· Waveform Generation & Seeking
· Auto-Silence Skipping
· 3-Band Equalizer with Kill and Reset Switches
· Fast, Reactive, and Intuitive DJ Controls
· Fully Featured Music Browser
· Professional Performance Modes and Options
· Works on all Phones and Tablets
· Works in Landscape and Portrait Modes
· Compatible with Android 2.3/Gingerbread and Newer
- x86 Intel Device Compatible
E-Mail me anytime at TachyonDev@TachyonDev.com
Thanks so much for your business!
UX Consulting - Derk Doijer
By all means try the TRIAL version first to see if your device works:
http://www.audio-evolution.com/downloads/USBAudioRecorderPROTrial_1.3.9.apk Rename the file to .apk if the file got renamed to .man after download!
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information:
If you are more interested in a media player, please see our USB Audio Player PRO app:
eXtream Software Development has written custom USB audio code from scratch because Android does not support USB audio. No rooting is required.
Your USB audio device must be class-compliant in order to work: USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 class-compliant devices are supported with either USB audio spec 1.0 or 2.0. Devices that require you to install specific drivers under Windows or OSX will usually not work.
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting the app. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, your device will not work (for now). Reasons can be that your Android device does not meet the requirements, it does not supply enough power (try a powered hub), the USB audio device is not class-compliant or you are not using an OTG cable (if needed).
Please let us know if your Android/audio device combination works.
Note that this app also functions as the license/key to use USB audio in Audio Evolution Mobile.
• USB audio recording
• USB audio playback
• Mono, stereo and multichannel recording
• Stereo playback (on multichannel device, the first two outputs are used)
• 16-, 24- and/or 32-bit depending on your device
• Up to 384 kHz sample rate (depending on your audio device)
• Input/output selection
• Buffer size selection (1024 to 16384 frames)
• Recording format selection: wav/flac/ogg/aiff. (No mp3 since that is patented, use ogg for similar quality and compression)
• Level meters for playback and recording with peak hold to see what your loudest peak was (tap on level meter to clear)
• Monitor button to set your levels before recording
• Load wav/aiff/flac/ogg files for playback
• Rename or delete recording
• Display of available disk space
• Internal controls like gain, volume and mute are presented on the mixer screen if available
• Set the folder you wish to record to, for example, external sd cards
• Play through your Android device's internal speakers or headset in case you have an input-only device like an USB mic
• Very basic playlist (directory playback) functionality because of many user requests. No mp3 playback or fancy graphics, the app is meant for recording! For a media player, see our USB Audio Player PRO app.
• Share your recordings through GMail, SoundCloud, etc.
• 800x480 screen minimum (in landscape)
• Android 3.1 or higher (no root required!!!)
• Android device with USB host capability
• USB OTG cable to go from micro-USB to full-sized USB if your Android device does not have a full-sized USB port
Just a glimpse of working audio devices:
• Lexicon Alpha, Lambda, Omega
• M-Audio Duo, Fast Track, Fast Track Pro
• Presonus 22VSL, 44VSL
• Blue Snowball, Yeti and Yeti PRO
• RME Babyface
• Zoom H2, H4
• Several HiFi DAC's
Unfortunately, Samsung S1, S2 and Note 1 devices are NOT supported because the kernel is missing some crucial parts. The S3, S4 and Note 2 work though.
Note that we are not affiliated with the USB Audio Recorder, USB Audio Field Recorder or USB Audio Tester app.
- Displays all folders and files (except system), as you see them in the file manager;
- Supported formats: depends on your installed version of the operating system Android;
- Playback folder with subfolders;
- Modes: day, night;
- Equalizer (Android 2.3 and higher);
- Design mode: make your interface;
- Supported languages: Russian, English;
- Delete and rename files from the interface;
- Support playlists;
- Memorize the position of playback tracks (10 tracks) with manual editing;
- Fixing of a specific orientation of the screen;
- Starting with version Android 3.0, the presence of music playback control buttons in the notification area;
- Support headset with button;
- Handmade custom tailor the automatic scaling of the main screen to be able to fine-tune for themselves;
- Three modes of play: in order, shuffle, loop one track;
- Automatic pause music playback on the call;
- Built-in search;
- Sleep timer;
- Sort by name / date;
- Small size of the program.
PPlayer - it's comfortably.
7 Day Refund Policy
Google offers an automatic 2 hour refund window. But if you would like more time you can try it risk free for a week. If you would like to request a refund, send me the order number found in the receipt Google emails you at the time of purchase.
It is difficult to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments, please use email!
For fast and friendly support: email@example.com
This is a player only, you must provide your own audiobooks to play.
You can download books from sites such as https://librivox.org/, http://www.loyalbooks.com/, mp3 Overdrive books, or any place that provides DRM free audio.
Written with a focus on simple design and ease of use with an interface that puts your books on display and doesn't get in your way. Tap anywhere on the background to play and pause. Use gesture controls to skip forward or back. A slide out navigation drawer for when you need it. The player brings many convenient features such as downloading book cover art from within the app, sync position across multiple devices, set a time when the sleep countdown timer is automatically active if book is played, auto adjust sound levels, a play queue to auto start the next book when your current book finishes, add multiple library folder locations, and many more.
I listen to audio books every day and I wrote this player as a labor of love. I've spent many hundreds of hours developing this app, and continue to invest a lot of time in improvements and updates. If you enjoy audiobooks like I do, please give it a try. I hope you will enjoy using it.
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
• Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list all books at once.
• Supports mp3, m4b, m4a, opus, ogg, aac, flac, and more. (must be DRM free)
• Variable playback speed (0.5 to 3.0x), trim silence, and volume boost. Can set global defaults and per book override.
• Built in sync support. You can synchronize current position and bookmarks to multiple devices.
• Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
• Position History.
• Chapter search. Skip next/previous or jump to any file. Embedded chapters not currently supported.
• Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
• Remembers last played volume for headset, Bluetooth, speaker, and sleep mode.
• Lock-screen control.
• Control with Tasker, LLama, etc. See: http://goo.gl/nPmj8t
• Book Play queue.
• Navigation drawer that can slide away when not needed.
• Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
• Fade sound options for sleep timer.
• Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
• Set custom short and long skip times.
• Set custom colors for progress bars, action bar, and text.
• Headset button user defined actions (1x to 6x clicks).
• Option to hide status bar notification when not playing.
• Actively being developed, always more good stuff in the works!
English, Deutsch (German), Pусский (Russian), Polski (Polish), Svenska (Swedish), Українська (Ukrainian)
Needs network and storage permissions in order to download and save book cover art.
View network connections required by sync feature.
Phone call permission for pause/resume on calls.
Pair with Bluetooth devices permission to allow optional auto play when connecting to bluetooth.
Wake Lock to ensure audio plays when screen is off.
Retrieve running apps for background service to know if the app is showing.
Change your audio settings for equalizer.
The microphones on a single phone (if two exist, most phones have only one) are too close to each other to create any stereo depth in recordings. Using two phones you choose the distance between the microphones, which can be up to a hundred feet! Keep the phones at least 3 1/2 feet apart for them to pick up the stereo effect.
Play back of recording made of live events using Appdhaba's Stereo Recorder takes you back to the event as if it were happening live again!
Artists can record their performances to get enhanced sound reproduction.
Get better quality recordings in noisy situations.
If you value high quality recordings, try Appdhaba's Stereo Recorder.
Since Appdhaba's Stereo Recorder uses Wifi Direct to connect the two phones, there is no extra cost involved nor do you need any extra services of any kind. Actually, your phones need not even have sim cards, nor do you need access to any Wifi network to record in stereo. Your phones create their own private network.
Stereo Recorder is free and can record an unlimited length of audio (limited only by available memory on the device). The playback is restricted to approximately five minutes which can be unlocked on purchase of the premium version.
- No advertisements;
- Record in true HD stereo;
- Recording saved as high quality PCM (.wav) format;
- Sample rate of 22.05 kHz;
- Record in background even when screen is off;
- Built in player for instant playback;
- Share, rename and delete recordings;
- Auto stop when out of memory.
IMPORTANT: Your phone's speaker is not capable of producing good stereo output. Use your earphones to enjoy the stereo experience.
- Plays all audio files
- 5 band graphical equalizer with presets
- Bass and 3D effect
- MP3 editor support
- Play , next or previous playback by shake
- Sleep timer
- Color theme select option
- Plays song by folder
- Queue with play list reorder
- Support for play list
- Change album art
- Tag editor support
- Attractive widget and android 4.2 lock screen playback
- Library scan
<- 10-days trial ->
Screens of devices are growing every year, unlike our hands :)
It's time to think about the usability of this stuff!
The main controls are within access of the thumb.
No need to reach for the distant areas of the screen.
No risk to stretch the fingers / drop the phone :)
■ One Handed Use Concept
■ Sidebar for control and navigation
■ Stylish "Hi-Fi" skin
■ Tabs for open playlists
■ Intuitive tracks control (drag&drop in queue, select, add, delete, send)
■ Pull-to-Sort and powerful independent sorting of all lists
■ Folders & standard music library categories
■ Visualization with fine-tuning of appearance
■ Swipe screen effects with reflections (cube, inside, flat)
■ Equalizer with presets and preamp
■ Unique widgets with seekbar: Notification & Homescreen - Small (4х1) / Medium (4х2) +appearance tuning
■ Choose encoding for non-Unicode tags (gibberish correction)
■ Control playback with wired headset and Bluetooth AVRCP
■ Supports standard audio formats: mp3, flac, aac, m4a, mp4, ogg, wma, wav (depending on the Android version)
<- ATTENTION ->
This is only first public version. We really appreciate your feedback!
In case of problems:
1. Keep Calm ;)
2. Let us know through the app (Settings-Support), or by email/forum.
Please do not use comments for this purpose, because it does not help to fix the problem.
- Smart Voice-activated Spy recording.
- Mic calibration recorder.
- Stopping recording automatically.
- Live audio spectrum analyzer.
- Unlimited recording time.
- Date-based naming.
- Background recording (You can open other app while recording, even when display is off).
- Built-in share memo (Bluetooth, Drive, Dropbox, Email, Gmail, WhatsApp, etc.).
- Audio files .wav (3GP, AMR, MP4) export over the USB.
- Supports any OS (Linux, Mac OS, Windows, etc.) to playback using VLC.
- Landscape and portrait display modes support for Tablet.
- Show free space.
- Can set WAVE format (3GP, AMR, MP4).
- Can use the rear microphone.
- Can increase microphone volume.
- Can delete older records if you are running out of storage space.
- Can set the sampling frequency (kHz).
In telecommunications, a voice operated switch, also known as VOX or Voice Operated eXchange, is a switch that operates when sound over a certain threshold is detected. It is usually used to turn on a transmitter or recorder when someone speaks and turn it off when they stop speaking. It is used instead of a push-to-talk button on transmitters or to save storage space on recording devices. On cell phones, it is used to save battery life. Intercom systems that use a speaker in a room as both a speaker and a microphone will often use VOX on the main console to switch the audio direction during a conversation. The circuit usually includes a delay between the sound stopping and switching direction, to avoid the circuit turning off during short pauses in speech (From Wikipedia).
With this app you can check the "polarity" of a speaker, whether it first moves forwards or backwards (often mistakenly named "phase", which is also time and frequency related).
A loudspeaker should have the same polarity as it's "friend on the other side" when measured at the same position/distance. This also counts for multiple speakers which should be doing the same (a cluster of multiple subwoofers for instance).
- Red is NOT bad!! A lot of filter-designs that drive loudspeakers have out of polarity components (so for instance the high frequency speaker CAN be opposite polarity to the low frequency speaker).
- Try to measure as close to the speaker as possible (and away from bass-ports).
- dBFS means "Decibels relative to full scale". So 0dBFS is the maximum soundpressure your device is capable of handling without distorting (clipping).
- Using a different pulse signal CAN give opposite readings, due to loudspeaker filter designs. Use the same pulse when comparing!
Polarity Checker can be useful for testing almost all sound sources. Like large scale concert PA systems, home theater systems, studio monitors, car audio en even headphones..
For playing the pulse signal you have 3 options:
- Use a wire to connect your phone/tablet to the Sound System.
- Use 2 phones/tablets (one wired for pulse generation and one without wires for measuring).
- Copy the pulse files (which can be found in sd-card/PolarityChecker) to a playback medium (cd/iPod) that is able to repeat single tracks.
- When the polarity-reverse button "Ø" is pressed (red), the pulse generator plays a negative pulse. So the measurement should give opposite readings! (equal to playing an INVERTED_pulseXXXX.mp3 file)
- Avoid CLIPPING the microphone, this could corrupt the measurement.
- Adjust the threshold, so the checker doesn't get triggered by background noise.
- Try to measure one speaker at a time. If possible mute all other sound sources.
When measuring "passive filtered" speaker cabinets (for instance when you've got one amplifier driving your low and high speaker at the same time), it can be useful to select a frequency dependent pulse to isolate the speaker you want to measure.
If you like this app, please comment and rate. If you've got any questions, bugs or feature requests, please visit the facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/PolarityChecker
- RECORD_AUDIO: To use the mic input of the device
- STORAGE: Needed to copy the pulse files to the sdcard
- FULL INTERNET ACCESS: Needed for Ads (not used when donation key is purchased)
- VIEW NETWORK STATE: Needed for Ads (not used when donation key is purchased)
Search tags: popper, pop, plopper, sine, inwards, outwards, cancellation, stereo, positive, negative, reverse
Возможности программы Плеер по папкам (PPlayer):
- три режима работы: проигрывание, создание плейлистов, редактирование;
- отображаются все папки и файлы (кроме системных), так как Вы их видите в любом файловом менеджере (диспетчере файлов);
- поддерживаемые форматы: много и зависит от установленной у Вас версии операционной системы Android;
- проигрывания всей папки с вложенными подпапками;
- режимы: день, ночь;
- эквалайзер (в полной версии (Android 2.3 и выше));
- режим дизайнера (в полной версии);
- режим удаления и переименования файлов из интерфейса программы;
- создание плейлистов;
- запоминание позиции проигрываемых треков (до 10 треков) с возможностью ручного редактирования;
- фиксация определённой ориентации экрана;
- начиная с версии Android 3.0, наличие кнопок управления проигрыванием музыки и в области уведомлений;
- поддержка кнопочной гарнитуры;
- ручная донастройка автоматически настраиваемого масштабирования основного экрана для возможности точной настройки под себя;
- три режима проигрывания: по порядку, вперемешку, зацикливание одного трека;
- возможность перехода к следующей папки при окончании проигрывания текущей;
- автоматическая пауза проигрывания музыки на время звонка;
- встроенный поиск;
- таймер отключения;
- сортировка по имени/по дате;
- маленький размер программы;
- доступна полная версия с расширенным функционалом;
- ну и ни какой встроенной рекламы.
Плеер по папкам (PPlayer) - это удобно.
Simple, Useful and Innovative Controls. The most professional Music Player designed for music enthusiasts!
Using the professional audio decoding technology to make the music be played perfect realization of high-fidelity playback. And, The most professional innovative equalizer to help you adjust your own music exclusive.
Use with headphones for a best results(stereo effect, surround effect, and so on)
MP3, MP4, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA
* quickly browse and play your music by artists, albums, songs, playlists, folder
* Five bands Equalizer
* Bass Boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* Reverberation (Small Room, Medium Room, Large Room, Medium Hall, Large Hall, Plate)
* Media volume control
* Stereo led VU meter
* 3D Surround Sound
* 17 types of pre-set music tone for your choice (Normal, Classic, Dance, Flat, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock, R&B, Latin, Acoustic, Piano, Electronic, Vocal Booster, Deep). Or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
* Turn off and turn on the sound effect
* Music surround left and right
* Notification Status support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, next, previous CONTROLS in notification status.
* Headset Support, Support one button or multiple buttons headsets. Leave your phones in the pocket.
* Delete Song from sdcard
* Edit playinglist
Just share it with your friends via facebook,e-mail,SMS...
+List with more than 20 radios from DR Congo, updated often, easy to find your favourite radio.
+Play music in background.
+Sound is turned down in case of incoming call
+Low battery usage
+Lightweight app, about 1Mb disk usage.
+Automatic reconnection in case of network disrupt.
Beware: Depending of the bitrate of the station, it may take up to 40-50 secs to load some stations, so please be patient, it usually will eventually play. Also, note that using WiFi whenever is possible is advisable because an extended use of this app can drain your data plan.
If you know of other stations from DR Congo that you'll like to be added or find some error, please contact developer.
Round and Elegant design.
1. Attractive Widgets
2. Five Band Equalizer with Bass Booster and Visualizer.
3. Make Custom Ringtones using our in built Ringtone Maker.
4. Controls in both notification bar and Lock screen
5. Add on options like library scan, browse song files in your folder, song information, Create Custom Playlist, Add to favourite.
6. You can Share the songs via Social Media.
7. Plays files like MP3, OGG, WAV etc.
8. Search Option for searching the songs in you device.
9. Support Installs to SD Card.
10. You can Play Specific Files or Folders.
PERMISSIONS IN THE APPLICATION:
* Photos/Media/Files: Used to Transfer the Application to Memory Card / SD card.
* Microphone/Record Audio: Used For the Functioning of Visualizer.
* MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Used for All Audio Enhancement Settings.
Send your Valuable Feedbacks and Suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A-Format to B-Format offline file conversion
- Uses TetraProc preset files
TetraFile is an Android version of the open source tool included in TetraProc by Fons Adriaensen [ http://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/linuxaudio/ ] . If you already have TetraProc calibration files for your tetrahedral ambisonic microphone (for example like the ones provided for Core Sound's TetraMic), you can now connect your audio recorder to a USB enabled Android device (USB OTG), transfer your recordings, convert them to B-Format and listen or share using AmbiExplorer or any other app.
This app is open source (GPL licensed) and the source code can be downloaded at:
For any questions, issues or suggestions please contact the developer using the email link located below.