Do you have an android phone? And do you listen to the Music on your phone? And are you tired of copying songs from your computer to your phone via USB cable? If the answer is yes, then MusicDropNPlay can simplify your life.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/MusicDropNPlay
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/MusicDropNPlay/223220167792633
Dropbox is a cloud service which allows you to bring all your photos, docs and music anywhere. You can upload your music to your Dropbox account from your computer and MusicDropNPlay can stream and playback it on your android device. No need to copy songs via the cable anymore.
MusicDropNPlay allows you to stream mp3/m4a songs directly from your Dropbox account in real-time. It has extra features normal players don't have:
• Real time streaming - no need to download the song completely before playing it.
• Artist and album artwork downloads to give you extra visual enjoyment.
• Group songs by artist or album names to find your favour songs at your fingertips.
• One button press to add all the songs from a folder you select.
• Support different cache sizes up to 8G (2000 songs).
• A user-friendly Dropbox file explorer letting you select the songs you want to listen.
• Ability to seek to any position, which may not be even buffered.
• A sleek playlist widget making sorting and reordering so easy.
• Online and offline modes making sure you have music to listen wherever you go even there is no network coverage.
• Headset in-line remote control support keeping your phone in the pocket all the time.
• Quick download feature - a shortcut to download all the songs in one shot so you can go offline mode afterwards to save either bandwidth or survive network outage.
MusicDropNPlay: drop music anywhere and play music anytime! Your ultimate Dropbox music player on your Android phone!
Find it on Google Android Market:
Lite Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doublecore.musicdropnplaylite2
Full Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doublecore.musicdropnplay
and sound-sketches easy and anywhere. This mini studio offers a lot of basic audio features to explore: jam to your imported or recorded loops, edit your audioclips, add effects like Delay and Chorus, share your session to Soundcloud and other platforms. In other words: a great tool for songwriters and other creative musicians!
* Four tracks available to record or import on
* Audio effects: Fuzz, Chorus, Delay, Equalizer, Reverb
* Sharing with SoundCloud, Google Drive, Gmail, DropBox etc.
* Import/Export your own music (MP3/WAV)
* Loop function (with snap to beat function)
* Record with metronome and count off
* Stereo panning
* Bounce tracks to free track-space
* Track editing
If you experience problems with the app, please check the F.A.Q. in the app or let us know about it by sending an email so we can try to fix it.
MP3 Decoding/Encoding specifics:
For mp3-import the app uses the JLayer-MP3 Library from the JLayer Project: http://www.javazoom.net/javalayer/javalayer.html.
For mp3-export the app uses LAME from the LAME Project:
Note: free trial here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/downloads/USBAudioPlayerPROTrial_1.5.3.apk Rename the file to .apk if the file got renamed to .man after download!
Android 5 users: although Android 5 has some support for USB DACs, it is limited to 16-bit and sample rates of 44100/48000Hz. For high quality playback, you still need this app to enjoy 24-bit music at any sample rate your DAC supports.
• Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. files (even 24-bit or 32-bit). Almost every format that is listed here should work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libavcodec
• Uses a USB audio DAC connected by a OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host and is compatible)
• Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. No other Android player can do this since they are limited to 16-bit and usually 48kHz.
• DSD-over-PCM support (.dff/.dsf files). Only works reliably on some very fast Android devices, please try before you buy specifically for this format.
• Folder playback
• Network playback using Samba shares (should work with Windows and NAS)
• Android media database playback with playlists. Play albums or create your own play lists from a list of songs (not applicable to folder playback!)
• Gapless playback
• Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn't support the audio file's sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
• 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
• No root or custom kernels required
• Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
• Shuffle / repeat
Warning: this is not a generic driver, you can only playback from within this app. It is not possible to use your USB audio device using this software with other apps!
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information on how to connect a USB audio device:
If you are more interested in recording, please see our recording app USB Audio Recorder PRO:
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting USB Audio Player PRO. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, it is likely an incompatible Android device or a wrong cable since DACs are usually class compliant. If your Android device does not supply enough power, please try a powered USB hub.
Please let us know if your Android/audio device combination works. These DACs were tested in the past with USB Audio Recorder PRO, so will likely to function with USB Audio Player PRO as well:
• Alo Audio The International
• Audiolab M-Dac
• Audioquest Dragonfly
• Benchmark DAC 1 HDR
• Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
• Centrance Dacport LX / HiFi M8
• Cypherlabs AlgoRhythm Solo
• DacPort LX
• FiiO E7/E10/E17/E18
• Go Vibe DAC
• HiFimeDIY Sabre U2
• HRT Microstreamer
• Ibasso D-Zero / D55 / D6 / D7
• iFi nano iDSD / micro iDAC
• M2TECH hiFace TWO / DAC / Joplin
• Meridian Explorer
• Musical Fidelity V-DAC II
• NAD PP 3i
• NuForce uDAC / Icon HDP
• NwAvguy ODAC
• Intruder DAC
• Stoner Acoustics UD100
• and many more!
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any issues so we can solve them quickly!
This player Has the features The Most Commonly used to start a playing very quickly.
The application also allows you to edit its CD covers in ID3 tag files and the data base of android. The jackets come from Google Image, the applciation lets you choose between 8 frames per jacket.
A widget is available and his size is customizable.
- Browse all music files from your smartphone by Artist / Album / Genre / Music
- Add all the music of an artist / album / genre to current playlist
- Edit the current playlist
- Automatic recording of the last playlist
- Saving the playlist with a custom name
- Control over the player buttons or bluetooth headset.
- Alternate color elements
- Choose a color theme
- Choose the number of columns to display.
- Select multiple tracks in the playlist
- Improving the speed of loading artists
- Contact form to suggest improvements
- New icon on the screen to go to the current playlist
- Prompt confirm before closing the application
- Exit the applicaiton with the "Back" button stops the playback, use "home" to reduce
- Complete change drawer navigation
News of version 2.3.1:
- A Widget!
- Russian language
- Spanish language
- One equalizer frequency!
- Improved route caching, data management ...
The application is available for free.
Today she met with some success, I put the same version on sale finally allow me to continue development.
This is the first application that I wish to live and maintain, do not be too demanding!
- zoom and scratch
- select, export, edit, undo
- copy, cut, paste
- fade in/out, reverse, normalize
- looped playback
- time markers
- variable speed
- record when locked
- up to 2h/file
- input gain and auto-gain
- compact home screen widget
- bluetooth support
- powerful file manager with folders
- send by mail, dropbox, etc..
- use front or back mic (if available)
- set engine samplerate, latency, ..
- rec/play/convert WAV, AIFF, OGG, FLAC
The MP3 codec is available as a free add-on from the website, under certain conditions.
A user manual is available from the menu.
Please visit the website for the FAQ, ChangeLog, video and more.
By all means try the TRIAL version first to see if your device works:
http://www.audio-evolution.com/downloads/USBAudioRecorderPROTrial_1.3.9.apk Rename the file to .apk if the file got renamed to .man after download!
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information:
If you are more interested in a media player, please see our USB Audio Player PRO app:
eXtream Software Development has written custom USB audio code from scratch because Android does not support USB audio. No rooting is required.
Your USB audio device must be class-compliant in order to work: USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 class-compliant devices are supported with either USB audio spec 1.0 or 2.0. Devices that require you to install specific drivers under Windows or OSX will usually not work.
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting the app. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, your device will not work (for now). Reasons can be that your Android device does not meet the requirements, it does not supply enough power (try a powered hub), the USB audio device is not class-compliant or you are not using an OTG cable (if needed).
Please let us know if your Android/audio device combination works.
Note that this app also functions as the license/key to use USB audio in Audio Evolution Mobile.
• USB audio recording
• USB audio playback
• Mono, stereo and multichannel recording
• Stereo playback (on multichannel device, the first two outputs are used)
• 16-, 24- and/or 32-bit depending on your device
• Up to 384 kHz sample rate (depending on your audio device)
• Input/output selection
• Buffer size selection (1024 to 16384 frames)
• Recording format selection: wav/flac/ogg/aiff. (No mp3 since that is patented, use ogg for similar quality and compression)
• Level meters for playback and recording with peak hold to see what your loudest peak was (tap on level meter to clear)
• Monitor button to set your levels before recording
• Load wav/aiff/flac/ogg files for playback
• Rename or delete recording
• Display of available disk space
• Internal controls like gain, volume and mute are presented on the mixer screen if available
• Set the folder you wish to record to, for example, external sd cards
• Play through your Android device's internal speakers or headset in case you have an input-only device like an USB mic
• Very basic playlist (directory playback) functionality because of many user requests. No mp3 playback or fancy graphics, the app is meant for recording! For a media player, see our USB Audio Player PRO app.
• Share your recordings through GMail, SoundCloud, etc.
• 800x480 screen minimum (in landscape)
• Android 3.1 or higher (no root required!!!)
• Android device with USB host capability
• USB OTG cable to go from micro-USB to full-sized USB if your Android device does not have a full-sized USB port
Just a glimpse of working audio devices:
• Lexicon Alpha, Lambda, Omega
• M-Audio Duo, Fast Track, Fast Track Pro
• Presonus 22VSL, 44VSL
• Blue Snowball, Yeti and Yeti PRO
• RME Babyface
• Zoom H2, H4
• Several HiFi DAC's
Unfortunately, Samsung S1, S2 and Note 1 devices are NOT supported because the kernel is missing some crucial parts. The S3, S4 and Note 2 work though.
Note that we are not affiliated with the USB Audio Recorder, USB Audio Field Recorder or USB Audio Tester app.
With the ClearSounds Audio Player powered by Aphex, you will hear the detail, richness and the passion of the performance in a way that no other technology or EQ can provide. We’ve chosen to partner with Aphex, incorporating their remarkable technology in our listening devices to bring our customers the most amazing and clear sound. This app will instantly make all the music on your device sound better!
Fully Customize Your Music
Purchase our audio app with ClearSounds SoundPrint custom settings - vibrant, rich, remarkable sound. Once you Hear It, You'll Always Want it.
You will be amazed at what details you will now hear!
Buy it today and start hearing your music and all your audio files the way it was meant to be heard.
With the infiltration over the past decade, of portable digital music players, we all face the issue of potential hearing loss. We are listening for longer and as our ears fatigue, the volume goes up.
Amazing sound while protecting your ears
How can we maintain all the positive consequences of connecting to our iPhones, iPods & iPads without the potentially damaging effects that occur when we jack up the volume? ClearSounds is proud to present our new Audio Player App for Apple products powered by Aphex.
Music changes us – physically and emotionally.
Music can induce emotions ranging from unabashed joy to deep sorrow. It can make a special night romantic, turn a gathering of friends into an epic party, bring back happy memories, help us through difficult times, and of course, soothe the savage beast. On a more scientific level, music plays a role in higher brain function, it lights up our brain’s emotional response, releasing various hormones, as well as triggers the release of endorphins.
The ClearSounds app instantly reads all the music resident on your device and processes it in real-time. It doesn't copy files so there's no concern about using up disc space. NOTE: This app does not work with web-streamed audio like Pandora, Spotify and YouTube.
”Great app for being able to quickly lay down an idea or work out an arrangement. Like having a studio in your pocket…”-Terry Murphy, USA
How it works
• Record a base track (i.e. rhythm guitar) with the built-in mic (activate the metronome if you need it)
• Plug a standard headphone, record a solo or vocal track while listening to the rhythm track
• Playback the multitrack recording, use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply EQ etc.
• Email the recording directly from your device
• Record/playback unlimited tracks (the max number of tracks depends only on the device capabilities)
• Edit your tracks non-destructively with a variety of editing tools
• Use USB Audio devices *
• Automate track volumes or panning using volume/pan envelopes
• Add effects: Reverb, Echo, Chorus+Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shifter, Phaser, Tube-Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track and master channel
• Route your signal to any number of Groups or Aux channels
• Record MIDI tracks with built-in General MIDI synth
• Edit MIDI with the piano-roll editor
• Quantize your MIDI data to a variety of grid settings
• Play using an external USB MIDI keyboard
• Stay on time with the built-in Metronome
• Record 4 or more input channels (on compatible USB Audio devices)
• Record in 24 bit quality (on compatible 24 bit USB Audio devices, built-in Android audio is 16 bits) *
• Apply EQ with Spectrum analyser, Sonogram and Tuner
• Import existing songs and clips in a variety of formats (WAV, AIFF, MP3 or MIDI files)
• Continue working on your projects on other platforms: n-Track is available for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Unlike competing products such as Audio Evolution, n-Track lets you transfer your work to any desktop or mobile device by saving your project in multitrack .sng format
• Mixdown: You can export your song in standard (WAV, AIFF) or compressed format
• Share: You can send your work with a touch of the finger using email or other sharing platforms (such as Dropbox or Soundcloud) that you may have installed on your device
(*) USB Audio is available on compatible Android and USB devices. Please see the USB compatibility chart: http://goo.gl/R7l3Yb
Notes on audio latency
• latency for audio monitoring (i.e. hearing through headphones the n-Track's audio output as well as the instrument input) & live processing is low on Android 4.2 and later and on devices which support audio fast-path (including all Nexus devices)
• with all other devices audio has very high latency, so input monitoring & live processing isn't practical, you should use an external mixer instead
• when using USB Audio* the audio latency can be made so low to be unhearable, much lower than with the Android built-in audio
Audio latency never affects the sync of recorded tracks, may only be a problem for input monitoring & live input processing
n-Track for Android online manual http://ntrack.com/android-multitrack-studio-manual.php
If you are having problems with the app or want to send us your comments contact us at http://ntrack.com/support
Try new app - Foursquare client for SmartWatch:
SmartSquare for SmartWatch 2
Now extension is compatible with SmartWatch 2, and use new features of SmartWatch 2, such as smoothly scrollable lists, menu and hardware buttons for navigation.
You need installed PowerAMP audio player on your phone. Do not buy this app if you have not installed PowerAMP!
Paid version features:
- View playlists and folders directly on the watch
- Album cover dsiplay* and album name(optional)
- Shuffle и Repeat modes switch (on SW2, hold to turn off Shuffle or Repeat)
- Screen Control feature "wake up" smartwatch when you put hand up to view track info (currently not working on SmartWatch2 due to limitations in SDK)
- Track rewinding (long press on next/prev)
- Control Poweramp direct over API that provides fast response
- Prev\Next buttons for Playlists or Folders
- Volume control swipe up\down
*Note, that incorrect album cover displaying when phone is locked due to limitations of poweramp API.
For correct album cover displaying set this options in Poweramp settings:
- Album Art -> Download Album Art
- Album Art -> Also Search By Title/Filename
- Album Art -> Prefer Downloaded Album Art
If you have questions or suggestions about adding new features to the application, send me an email at email@example.com
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. And more than 3 desktop widgets make your music play never been so easy.
Over 22 gorgeous background skins to make your music player look more outstanding,
The unique equalizer make your music sounds like you've never had before.
- Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, and album artists.
- 3 simple home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x2,4x1).
- High quality decoding with mp3,mp4/m4a,wma,flac and ape;
- Smart Playlists for easy access to your favorite and Most Played songs.
- Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
- Lyric support.
- Five band equalizer.
- More then 20 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
- Manually pick your preferred album artwork, artist pictures, genre illustrations from the Internet, the Gallery app, ID3 tags, or album folder.
- home screen WIDGETS
- NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
One of the most successful and high quality music players for Android.
*** SALE, US$ 1.95***
** Added Support for Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) **
** Added French Language Support **
Picus Audio Player is a versatile music player for Android devices, bundled with rich features for managing music on Android (2.1 and above) devices. This coupled with high quality audio effects, allows for excellent listening experience.
Supported Audio Formats:
MP3, MP4, M4A, 3GP, WAV (All sub WAV formats), APE, FLAC, and OGG.
Audio Effects –
All audio effects are supported on all Android (2.1 and above) devices.
• 9 band graphic equalizer (Graphic EQ) with several default presets (Jazz, Rock, Classic, and Pop) and unlimited custom presets (with option to Save, Remove), with a true spectral response.
• Advanced bass boost and treble with true spectral response
• Reverberation effects to simulate different environments such as auditorium, lecture hall, concert hall, dance hall, class room environments
• Stereo widening or Spatializer
• Cross fading for smooth transition to next track.
• Gapless playback with silence trimmer (Rear and Front) for uninterrupted playback
• Real time Spectrum Analyzer with bands spaced at 1 / 2.4 octaves .
Audio Bookmark – Picus Audio Player allows unlimited audio bookmarks per music track along with viewing and removing bookmarks as per their bookmark time.
Now Playing List: Easy access to what is currently being played in the queue
Folder Browsing support: Supports Folder mode to play tracks organized in folders.
Default Playlists – Multilevel playlists sorted by Artist, by Album and by Genre of music tracks. Playlists can be sorted as in A-Z and Z-A order. Also Recently Added and Recently Played playlists for quick access to latest music files.
Custom Favorite lists – Unlimited custom playlists by adding and removing music tracks to a favorite list. With a single click, allows adding to your favorites list your currently active track.
Manage Favorite Lists: Allows convenient management of favorite lists
Import playlist: Can import playlist from default music player
Media scanner – Picus Audio Player provides its own media scanner to update track list for newly added or removed tracks.
Playback Modes – Shuffle, Repeat One, Repeat playlist, Normal
Resume – Picus player stores information for last track played and resumes from same position where playback was stopped.
Seeking – Picus Player supports seeking at various seek speed like 2x, 4x, 6x and 8x.
Track Information – Picus Player provides advanced track details like duration, codec, bit rate, sample rate, channels, etc…
Swipe gestures – User can change track using Swipe left or right on album art.
Bluetooth Headset controllable and headset support
Please email your feedback, review comments to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you encounter an issue or have feature requests, please contact us. We are unable to respond to comments on google market. We are striving to constantly update the player with new features, while ensuring a stable, quality music listening experience, with low battery consumption.
Website - http://audioplayer.picustech.com
Email - email@example.com
Download Audition Music Recorder DAW which also includes Better Audio Quality and Mixdown to one Song file!
- Multitrack Recorder with individual tracks (no mixdowns)
- Record a track while playing back other tracks
- Start a record anywhere on Timeline, not just at beginning. Use for those random Parts throughout Song.
- Unlimited Songs, Tracks and Takes until memory and processor bandwidth runs out
- Easily Import other audio files
- When playing, move anywhere in Song in real-time with continuous play
- Superb sound quality with small Take file size
- Change Song length at any time
- Share Takes to Facebook
- Share Takes using other "Share Apps", e.g. Google Drive, Gmail
- Mixdown to single file other selected Takes by recording to blank Part Take
- If your device has latency, play back all Takes, listen, and adjust in Real-time!
- Supports Phone and Tablet
- Parts and Takes scroll easily for easy recording and playback selection
- Compatible with on latest count, 5011 Android devices!
- Use as scratchpad for generating song ideas
- Import mp4 files from other Apps (Use a file conversion App to create your mp4 file from other formats)
- Audition Mode to highlight Part Takes that you like, dislike, or deem neutral
- Auto-record where it automatically records current Take length with minimum effort
- Auto-play where it automatically plays back Take you just recorded
- Easily adjust Part volumes
- Easily set the In Timecode of your Takes
- Name your Parts for uniqueness, e.g. Guitar, Lead guitar, vocal, keys, etc.
- Name your Takes for uniqueness, e.g. Snappy lead, crunch lead, thoughtful lead, etc.
- Easily add and delete Parts and Takes
- Easily add new Songs and name Songs with a unique name
- Uses device built-in microphone
You can now be more creative and generate your musical ideas easily and fast. Quickly capture, before you've lost it, those creative song snippets. Let the App do the work behind the scenes while you think on the Song, not the technology. Use it on your smartphone or tablet. Hey, "Enjoy being Creative". With this App, you will.
Enjoy being Creative,
Headliner Technology, Inc., a Company creating Music Tools for the Android mobile, small screen
It allows to Record, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio.
- The Lite version has all the features of the pro version, but ogg and mp3 recording are paused every 3 minutes (no limit for wav), just press the pause button to continue. Try it before buying the pro version.
- If you have problems, please look at the FAQ page https://www.facebook.com/RecForge/app_160430850678443
RecForge can be used to :
- record (in mp3/ogg/wav) meetings, rehersals, music learning, EVP, ...
- share your recording on Google Drive, Skydrive, DropBox, Box, ...
- convert your recordings in diferent audio format
- edit audio files
- replace your Dictaphone
Main functions :
- Real-time record in mp3, ogg and wav
- Play, record, pause/resume, loop, convert audio files
- Edit your recording to keep only interesting parts
- Share your recordings
+ on social network,
+ by mail,
+ Ubuntu One,
+ Google Drive,
+ or others sharing apps.
- Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better sound quality (android > 2.1)
- Manual gain adjustment
- Use external microphone (3.5 jack - need an adapter. cf FAQ)
- Change Play back rate
- File format supported :
+ 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
+ wav, mp3 (up to 128kbps) and ogg (up to 250 kbpls)
- Convert your files in different format (wav, ogg & mp3)
- Record in background even when the phone is locked
- File manager with folders (rename, delete, copy, ...)
- Find and Play recordings by date, name and size
- Different widgets size (one click to record)
- Disable notifications to discreetly record
- Application movable to SD Card
- Language translations :
+ Simplified & Traditional Chinese,
Please take some few seconds to rate RecForge on the market. You can send me mail with feedback too. It is very important for me to improve RecForge.
If you have a question ask by mail or on Facebook. (I can't answer in comments).
- Crossfade - Smooth transition from one track to another
- 12 bands equalizer and 13 audio effects: VolumeAmp, Speed, Tone, Balance, Echo, Reverb, AutoWah, Flanger, AGC, Z-Bass, Z-Mids, Z-Treblr, Compression
- Support playlist file: .cue .pls .m3u
- Supports a large number of rare audio formats: WavPack(.wv .wvc), Monkey(.ape), MusePack (.mpc .mpp .mp+), Lossless (.mp4 .m4a .m4b), AAC (.aac .mp4 .m4a .m4b ), FLAC (.flac), Speex (.spx .wav .oga .ogg)
- Available for listening to: My music, Friends,Friends, Groups, Popular, Search, Playlists, Saved
- Simple to share music with your friends
- Easy authorization without username and password (Only if official vk client is installed)
- Listen to cached tracks without internet
- Save the order of tracks in the cached list
- Listen to popular tracks by genres
- Available for listening to: Folders, Playlists and Saved
- Easy authorization without username and password (Only if official dropbox client is installed)
- Listen to cached tracks without internet
A lot of a features
- Play audio by Folders, Artists, Albums or Genres
- The player changes appearance by track's cover art
- Beautiful lock screen
- 5 configurable Homescreen widgets
- Customizable appearance of the notification
- Sleep timer with smooth fading of audio
- Shake or long click on volume button for next track
- View lyrics
- Tags editing
- Automatically download missing covers or by the user choice
- Scrobbling Last.fm
is designed for musicians who wish to test, analyze, and equalize their compositions in a practical and fast way.
Press the record button, then enter a name for your first track, then as soon as you select recording quality, recording commences as record button flashes. Press
record button again to stop. You will then see your filename(s) appear on screen. Pressing play takes you to the Mixer screen where you can listen to your track and
make equalizer adjustments.To overdub (to record another track while listening to a recorded one), you will need earphones plugged in to monitor the recorded track.
From the record screen, select which ones to play along with (for the BETA version, you can only select two tracks) then press record button to overdub, then press
record again to stop. Select up to two tracks (in Beta version) to listen back to your multi-track recording. You can even experiment with the play pause buttons to make
some interesting effects by staggering the playback of the tracks. If you overdub without earphones, the playback sound coming out of your device will mix into the new live sound track you are recording creating a sound-on-sound effect but at a very reduced quality.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or bugs, please comment ...
3D Mp3 Player will help you do it!
You can play all your songs in 3D effect with my player. Let's try it to enjoy new feelings.
This Mp3 Player support:
+Audio type: supports all types that other audio players supported as:Mp3,WAV,OGG,MID....
+Audio manager: it can help you create playlist,add songs to playlist, delete playlist, delete songs...
+Equalizer: this audio player support 5 bands frequency. You can also use EQ( equalizer ) presets like : Pop , Classic, Rock ...
+Bass boost effect: you can change the bass boost effect with this function. It will be useful for peoples who like listening bass.
+Virtualizer: using this function will make you songs become more virtual. Try it!
+3D Effect: This function use audio reverb to make sounds become more like 3D sounds. I think you will like this effect. Let try it at night when you are being in the bed before you get sleep or you can also try it in a quiet environment to getting best experiences.
+Visualizer: this player also have some visualizer effect to show you what the sound look like. I bet you will feel it's very beautiful. I'll update more to give you amazing visualizers.
You can make a settings on your own and use it. If you dont understand to settings your own audio effect. Don't worry! You can choose between audio effect presets: strong bass, normal bass, thin bass, 3d effect, fusion effect 1 , 2, 3 and pure sound with no effect.
I'll update and fix bugs.
If you have any problems with 3D Mp3 Player you can contact to me via
-Follow my blog to get newest infomations about my apps:http://jokergamepublisher.blogspot.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JokerAndroidApp
-Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/109036553086534765227
Thank for reading and good luck have fun and dont forget to rate my app if you like it!
- A-Format to B-Format offline file conversion
- Uses TetraProc preset files
TetraFile is an Android version of the open source tool included in TetraProc by Fons Adriaensen [ http://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/linuxaudio/ ] . If you already have TetraProc calibration files for your tetrahedral ambisonic microphone (for example like the ones provided for Core Sound's TetraMic), you can now connect your audio recorder to a USB enabled Android device (USB OTG), transfer your recordings, convert them to B-Format and listen or share using AmbiExplorer or any other app.
This app is open source (GPL licensed) and the source code can be downloaded at:
For any questions, issues or suggestions please contact the developer using the email link located below.