It comes with 95 preset items with icons that you can edit and use for your checklists. Additionaly you can create your own custom items in case you do not find what you are looking for.
It also comes with checklist templates that you can edit or extend in order to save time.
Make lists of the things you need when going to the gym, on a trip, shopping, to work, to visit friends or family...
This is the free version. If you like it, please get the Pro version, that has unlimited item creation, can be installed in the external memory, and is ad-free.
- 95 items with icons available.
- 11 item categories (sport, clothes, health, food, tech, travel, etc.)
- Creation of custom items.
- 10 template lists.
- In English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- More features coming up.
- Unlimetd checklists.
Keywords: todo, reminder, checklist, item, list, список, 一覧表, liste
"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me..." (Yaseen, 22)
"Question yourself before being questioned"
With this application, you will watch yourself about your religious duties. You will be able to mark green what you have done and mark red what you have not. After using this application some time, you will not want to see red color in your stats. This will encourage you to pray more regularly and completely.
- Daily and monthly azan/adhan times (according to 7 different authorities)
- Adhan on prayer time
- Notification on adhan time and before 20 minutes (with "notify again" option)
- Notifications of "will you pray now" and "did you prayed"
- Mark your salah (prayer) with fard, sunnah and dhikr details.
- Follow up nafilah (ishraq, awwabin, tahajjud)
- Follow up Quran, Quran translation and tafsir
- Define your own deeds (duties, worships, etc) to follow up
- Monthly and yearly statistics
- "What did you do for Allah today?" notification
- Read, listen and search Quran
- Quran tafsir/ayah descriptions (only Turkish)
- Read Asma Al-Husna (99 names of God) with Arabic, English meaning and description
- Read tasbihat
- Read and listen Jawshan
- A compass to show the Qibla direction (Kaaba)
- Hijri calendar and more: Gregorian, Taiwan,Thai, Julian, Persian, Hebrew, Ethiopian, Coptic and Mayan calendars.
- 10 language supported. (Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Kazakh, Russian, Spanish, Turkish)
- User friendly interface and themes.
- Quran translations of Albanian (Efendi Nahi), Amazigh (At Mensur), Amharic (ሳዲቅ & ሳኒ ሐቢብ), Arabic (تفسير المیسر), Azerbaijani (Musayev), Bengali (জহুরুল হক), Bosnian (Korkut), Bulgarian (Теофанов), Czech (Hrbek), Divehi, Dutch (Keyzer), English (Yusuf Ali), French (Hamidullah), German (Abu Rida), Hausa (Gumi), Hindi (फ़ारूक़ ख़ान & अहमद), Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia), Italian (Piccardo), Japanese (Unknown), Kazakh (Unknown), Korean (Unknown), Kurdish (تهفسیری ئاسان), Malay (Basmeih), Norwegian (Einar Berg), Persian (الهی قمشهای), Portuguese (El-Hayek), Romanian (Grigore), Russian (Абу Адель), Sindhi (امروٽي), Somali (Abduh), Spanish (Asad), Swahili (Al-Barwani), Swedish (Bernström), Tamil (ஜான் டிரஸ்ட்), Tajik (Оятӣ), Tatar (Yakub Ibn Nugman), Thai (ภาษาไทย), Turkish (Suat Yıldırım), Turkish (Elmalılı Hamdi Yazir), Urdu (ابوالاعلی مودودی), Uyghur (محمد صالح), Uzbek (Мухаммад Содик)
Facebook Page for more information:
Tags: Adhan times, Prayer times, Dhikr, Qur'an, Salah, Dhikrmatic, Ramadan, Ramadhan, Sahur, iftar, sawm, fast, Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha, Fard, Sunnah, Ishraq, Awwabin, Tahajjud, Salawat, Mohammad (pbuh), Quran translation, Tafsir, Jawshan, athan, islam, allah, halal, Salat, mosque, mecca, makkah, haj, Hijri, islamic, nafilah
Developed By : Yashora Jayamanne (YK AppZ)
Chekit allows people to share useful experiences and everyday tips and knowhow and create their own Checklist out of them.
• Explore Useful Tips and Knowhow!
Discover things you might need from a constantly growing pool of tips and experiences.
The card view interface makes the discovery process a snap!
• Share Your Experiences!
Your seemingly simple experiences can provide useful information to others.
Don’t hold back ! You can do it just with comments.
• Take Useful Checklists!
Collect interesting tips and know-how and put them together to create your own handy Checklist.
You can easily check off items from your Checklist on your smartphone.
Chekit allows you to find and share:
• How to Make Drip Coffee with the Pour Over Method
• Things to Know Before Getting into a Relationship
• Where to Go Great Places for a Second Date
• Financial Tips for People Starting Their Careers
• Things to Do When Preparing for Your Wedding
• Things to Do in Seoul
• Where to Stay in Seoul on a Budget
• How to Teach Your Cat to Shake Hands
• How to Pick Furniture for Newlyweds
• How to Pack for a Backpacking
• Things to Have Essential Apps for Android phones
• How to Park Perfectly
• How to Cure a Hangover
• Things to Do Before You Die for Single Women
Plus many more!! Check it!
Make your inventory as complete and detailed as possible. Your insurance company will require a detailed list of your personal property before paying your claim. Update your inventory regularly to add new items.
List purchase dates, values, serial numbers and brand names for items when possible. Keep receipts for expensive items.
Following are the features:
1. Notice how many items added in each category.
2. Upload item level photos.
3. You can send Home Inventory report to your personal email.
4. You can see report any time briefly in email attachment.
This application is default giving you 3 Pujas
1. Satyanarayan Katha
2. Lakshmi Pujan
3. Navratri Aarti.
Each puja will contain, their required items in general, katha & aarati.
Major Features of application:
• Edit puja items as per requirement & maintain checklist.
• Maintain expense for puja items
• Send invitation to via, SMS / Email / any other chat applications.
• Add your custom template for invitation
• Add your custom puja along with items, katha & aarati.
• Play Aarti audio.
Please feel free to mention if you need any more feature in this, we’ll surely try to come up with more updated versions soon.
Tags: Satyanarayan katha, Navratri Aarti, Lakshmi puja, Checklist, Puja items checklist, katha, puja, poojan, puja vidhi
focus on the physical and emotional side of their personality. Rarely
do people consider the importance of spiritual self-discovery, even if
they identify as spiritual side to their personality. When we take the
time to explore the part of our psyche that we sometimes call spirit or
soul, we discover a unique and different aspect to our personality we
may not even have realized existed.
We are people made up of physical, spiritual, intellectual and
emotional dimensions. We experience the world and the experiences
we go through in the world, by looking at them through these
dimensions. This is not new.
We know that humanity has always considered these dimensions.
Roman and Greek mythology, Roman astrology and ancient religions
are all testimony to the very real role that spirituality has played in
We perhaps identify best with the moment we see a magnificent
sunrise, or an amazing act of nature that leaves us in a state of
bewilderment and wonder, recognizing there are things in our life
that are beyond our ability to control. We have a conscious or
unconscious desire to know this power and it is what we can term
When people think of spiritual wellbeing, they commonly think of
God. Whoever or whatever they conceive "him" to be. Some consider
him a supreme being and others consider him as "the man upstairs" a
belligerent father figure. Still others reject the concept of any sort of
being, and find their spirituality in the earth, or in nature.
So how do we discover the spiritual side of our personalities? Some
people discover it through embracing formal religion, others discover
it through yoga or some other form of meditation that causes them to
focus in on themselves and still others go on a journey of self-
discovery and call this a religious experience.
Some have compared this spiritual awakening with a heightened
sense of experiencing. As we allow our inner selves to experience life
at a deeper level than just what seems obvious around us, we begin to
relate to things in a different way.
In whatever we choose to embrace the spiritual side of our
personality, when we do focus on spiritual self-awareness we
commonly discover we come alive in our personality and this has an
effect on how we relate to self and others.
THIS APP IS FOR YOU
• Electrical Services
• Air Conditioning
• Painting / Polishing
• Pest Control
• General Works
How does it Work
Our business model is very simple. House owners or tenants get to use Easyhomefix for free. Once a job is accepted by a service provider, there will be a nominal charge of $5 to the service provider. As a Service Provider, you have to complete 7 simple steps:
Step 1: Create your account
Step 2: Download the Android App
Step 3: Jobs available will be notified which you can accept
Step 4: Go to the customer, review the problem and give the quotation
Step 5: If customer agrees then fix the problem
Step 6: Accept the payment
Step 7: You need to pay a fee of $5 to Easyhomefix on every accepted job
We are a couple staying in Singapore and for most of us, house maintenance and repairs is always a problem area. And as they say “Necessity is the mother of invention”…….we found Easyhomefix. The biggest challenges we have faced were time, quality & reliability of the service providers and that’s where YOU can step in and make a big difference.
At Easyhomefix, our single objective is to provide our customers the quality service at the competitive rates and at their preferred time. We aim to provide our customers a hassle free service.
We believe in honesty and transparency in our works. We look forward to work together and grow together by serving our customers the best.
Q: As a service provider, do I have to pay anything to you monthly?
No, there is no monthly or periodic fee. You are liable to pay only a flat charge of $5 to us after the job is done. It does not matter whether you do a job worth $50 or $2000, our charge will still be the same i.e.$5.
Q: As a service provider, do I have to pay anything to you if the customer is not at home or if the customer refuses to get the work done?
No, absolutely not. We will only charge you for the completed job.
Q: As a service provider, do I get any support from you if I face any issues?
We understand! Support is critical to us as well. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall get back to you within 24 hours.