It works by creating a transparent/intercepting proxier running on your phone that redirects web traffic to your proxy. Other apps don't have to be aware there is a proxy!
All outgoing traffic is captured, formatted and transmitted through your network's proxy. That means it works with market, all browsers, gmail, maps, and others.
- Supports Http, https, socks4 and socks5 proxies. (Squid, forefront, polipo, tor, apache, privoxy, tinyproxy, etc)
- Limited support for proxy.pac files. Autoproxy will connect to the proxy that is set up to access google.com.
- Basic, Digest, NTLM and NTLMv2 authentication supported
- Multiple proxy settings supported (as many as you need)
- Auto connect to proxy. It will detect your network settings, and connect you automatically when the network is detected (Wifi and Mobile networks)
- Recognizes a network even through Access Points (APs) with different names
- Notifications when proxy is turned on
- Allows you to forward custom ports to proxy
- Allows you to specify destination hosts to be skipped, for use with connectbot or SSH tunnels
- Available in English, Portuguese, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Thai, Polish, Indonesian and Serbian
Your phone must be rooted and have iptables installed for Autoproxy to work
It is in the beta stage, so this software is provided as-is with no guarantee. You may install it at your own risk.
- Store all your favourite news webpages and access them in an instant.
- Store all your favourite social websites like google plus and facebook. Login first time only.
Development is ongoing and the flaws will be fixed ASAP.
Irssi ConnectBot has features which helps users to use Irssi.
- Doubletap sends meta+a
- Left/Right swipe changes irc channel
- Long press opens popup menu with commands
Donate (Bitcoin): 12Xe9L8Kam2F838RipTstT1BAxWLZjWRxh
More info: http://bit.ly/gvLHg8
Comment answers: http://bit.ly/fLFeb9
IRC: #irssiconnectbot @ IRCNet
With this app you'll be kept up to date with everything going on in NextGenAce.
If an SP, Mothership, Outpost or random event occurs, you'll be sure to know about it within seconds of it happening!
You can choose your preferred notifications, Don't want to know about GM's logging in and out? You can disable it!
And you can also choose your own notification sound and it will tell you at any given point, how many people are online (Players and GM's)
With a direct link to our website, you're never too far away from the forum and the hot topics.
So download today and start getting more involved with NextGenAce!
~ NextGenDev Team
Manage processes, read logs, backup your database, all in a few touches.
Pilot SSH is the fastest way to control your server from your phone. Even faster than a shell, and a lot easier to use on a touchscreen.
The application uses open source scripts stored on the server to generate its user interface. You can find new ones on this Github repository: https://github.com/Geal/PilotSSH-scripts
Building your own script is easy, and you can do it in any language you want, as long as its exports the JSON API.
* Works perfectly on 3G networks
* Your credentials are stored in an encrypted database (and you can set your own unlocking password)
* Public key authentication is supported
* Generate your public keys directly from the app
* Display nice graphs
- background file transfer (SCP protocol)
- character picker dialog (on-screen button and hardware SYM key)
- single line input (on-screen button)
- tap and hold menu (switch to fullscreen mode, change font size)
- save SSH keys as files
- save console screenshots (PNG format)
- new key mappings (hardware keyboard)
- ssh-agent (by Roberto Tyley)
- x11 forwarding
- lots of bugfixes
VX ConnectBot provides additional customization for smartphones with a physical keyboard.
Currently, there are customizations for the following smartphones:
- full hardware keyboard (e.g. bluetooth keyboard)
- Samsung Captivate Glide (SGH-i927)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia pro (MK16i)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro (SK17i)
This fork extends previous Connectbot projects in two ways. It includes tn5250 terminal emulation, in addition to the previous vt320 terminal emulation. It also contains hooks for a separate monitoring process that has access to some of the internal operations in this emulator.
Other changes from previous versions as of 2014-12-26:
The Android SecureRandom bug has been fixed in newer versions of Android, but this code now compensates for that bug in older versions. If you have keys generated on older Android devices, those keys should be discarded, and you should generate new keys.
The underlying compression code from jcraft has been updated. The underlying socks proxy code has been updated. The underlying ssh code has been updated from trilead to ganymed. Elliptic curve crypto is now supported, but the NIST curves are placed after the RSA and DH types in the list of key exchange algorithms, so they should only be used if the server does not support RSA or DH. This change is based on on a general lack of trust in NIST curves that have possibly been compromised by the NSA.
The soft function keypad now has better labels, and can generate all 24 function keys for 5250 emulation. A hardware button can be configured to display that function keypad.
A deployment.connections text file is read (and deleted) on startup. This may be used to preconfigure the global options and to create an initial set of host connections. This is really only useful for bulk deployments.
The font sizes are now kept with one decimal point, and font size changes are done by scaling by a constant factor of 1.1, rather than the linear additive 2 point factor.
On a per-host basis, you can either allow the font size to change the number of rows and columns depending on the visibility of the soft keyboard, or you can fix the number of rows and colums. Using a larger font with a fixed number of rows and columns, you may only be able to see the top left part of the logical screen that is being used by the host system. There is no vertical or horizontal scrolling yet.
The configurable hardware buttons can now change the font size.
The soft function keypad now includes the cursor movement keys.
Bug fix - switching apps caused ssh sessions to hang.
* No root neccessary.
* supports CAcert certificates
* only for services with TLS support on remote side.
* Internet access is needed for obvious reasons :)
* Apps2SD is not supported as we need a background service to manage tunnels and connections.
If you need to use a self signed certificate, you have two options now:
1.) You can add it to you standard Android keystore via (Settings > Security > Install from SD Card)
2.) You can Import the Certificate from within Tunnel and configure your Tunnel to use "Custom Cert Store")
Keywords: TLS tunnel, SSL tunnel, stunnel
IrssiNotifier uses Google Cloud Messaging (Android push mechanism), so notifications consume very little battery and are almost real time.
Irssi script set up is straightforward and instructions are available at the app's web page at https://irssinotifier.appspot.com.
All messages are end-to-end encrypted with encryption key specified by you, so your privacy will be protected.
If you find IrssiNotifier useful, please consider buying IrssiNotifier+. IrssiNotifier+ is a supporter version that has all the same features than the free version, plus pull mechanism, which allows you to receive IRC hilights even if you're not online all the time. Putting this feature into paid version helps cut down server costs. Thank you for your support!
Check https://irssinotifier.appspot.com for more information. Unofficial scripts for WeeChat and Python are also available. Project is open source and hosted on GitHub.
Serial Bot is a port of the popular ConnectBot SSH/Telnet terminal app. It has been modified to specifically support RS232 serial ports via wifi/bluetooth-to-serial adaptors that use RFC2217 extensions to support setting the Baud rate, flow control, parity and other settings directly from the app prior to connecting to the serial port over Wifi.
SerialBot has been built by Cloudstore, the company that makes Get Console on the iOS platform, and the Airconsole Serial over Ethernet adaptor. Airconsole is a portable, battery powered Serial-over-Bluetooth/WIFI/Wired Ethernet all in one adaptor that works with Android, Apple iOS, Mac OSX and Win 7/8. Learn more about the SerialBot supported Airconsole adaptor at www.get-console.com/airconsole
USERS SAY ABOUT SERVERAUDITOR:
✔ Anthony Cartmell - “Best SSH client for Android An excellent app, which provides a powerful SSH terminal with many useful features for server administration from a mobile device.”
✔ Tom Laigna - “Good Best ssh client I've found. Easy to manage connections, easy to run simple commands.”
SO WHY THIS IS THE BEST SSH CLIENT?
· No ads or banners
· Universal - made natively for all popular mobile platforms
· XTerm, VT100 and vanilla terminal types support
· SSH key and password authentication
· PuTTY keys support
· Built-in RSA/DSA key generator
· Key import via SD card, File Manager Email
· Multiple SSH connections to the same host
· Local, Remote and Dynamic(SOCKS) port forwarding with built-in how-to
· Bluetooth keyboard support
· PIN code data protection
· Associate volume button or shaking gesture with actions, e.g Ctrl-Z or session closing
· 8 awesome color schemes and adjustable font size
· Landscape and portrait orientations support
· Built-in support. Feel free to ask a question if you stuck with something
· Adapted design for tablets with preview of active SSH terminal windows
· Automatic UNIX/Linux OS recognition, e.g Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, Mac OS X etc
· Traffic compression
· Background mode and Android notification bar integration
TERMINAL TIPS & TRICKS
· Single tap to switch between Edit/Preview modes
· Toggle Preview mode to scroll through session log
· One finger swipes to simulate arrow keys
· Two finger swipes to simulate Page Up/Down and Home/End
· Double tap to simulate Tab
· Long press for Copy/Paste
· Pinch gestures to increase/decrease font size
· Customisable keyboard extension with arrow keys, Ctrl and Alt, and many other useful keys.
· Double tap on Ctrl or Alt makes them pushed.
· Secure client-side encrypted(AES-256) data synchronization across all your devices: Android, iOS and Google Chrome
· SFTP client and shell integrated SFTP widget. Classic double panel file manager that supports local and remote filesystems
· Tabs for fast switch between active SSH terminal windows. The best with external keyboard
· Export of ~/.ssh/config from desktop using Serverauditor command line tool
· Home Screen Widget for rapid access to hosts and active SSH connections
· Pattern lock
· SSH Agent Forwarding. SSH keys export to intermediate servers
· All new features that will be available as part of the premium subscription
Check out the official web site for information about other platforms https://www.serverauditor.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/serverauditor
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/105011221324719838905
Serverauditor is based on JSsh library http://www.jcraft.com/jsch
Developed by Crystalnix - http://www.crystalnix.com
Phonetic transcriptions is called Pin Yin (拼音) in Chinese.
For example, if you have a contact whose last name is "张". Phoenix will add "Zhang" as his phonetic last name.
If his first name is "华阳", then phoenix will add "Huayang" as his phonetic first name.
* If there are more than one possible phonetic transcriptions, Phoenix will ask you to select one.
* You can stop at any time by cancelling the selection dialog. You can save the finished part after that.