Understand the Law, Access to Justice: Basic Law Learning Package (Junior Secondary) aims to help students to grasp the knowledge of the Basic Law and to foster their generic skills of thinking and problem solving. The following are the design principles of the package:
- in tune with students’ learning and development;
- flexible design that facilitates adoption;
- adaptable for learning of knowledge and concepts in different humanities subjects;
- contextualized in our daily living;
- in tune with the directions of the curriculum reform; and
- making full use of assessment to promote learning.