The Seagate Sdrive app offers secure access to documents, photos, videos and music stored on your business’s Seagate NAS. Accessing files with Sdrive is highly secure as all data is encrypted before it leaves your NAS and only the Sdrive app with your credentials can decrypt the files.
When traveling on a plane or in another situation where you don’t have Internet access, the Sdrive app can store files for offline use and optionally the app can be secured with a pin to protect from unauthorized use. For files you have stored, you have the option of opening those files with other apps installed on your mobile device for viewing, editing, etc. Additionally, you have the ability to automatically upload photos and videos from your camera gallery to your Seagate NAS from anywhere.
The Seagate Sdrive app is currently compatible with:
• Seagate Business Storage 8-bay rackmount NAS
• Seagate Business Storage 4-bay rackmount NAS
• Seagate NAS Pro 2, 4 & 6-bay
• Seagate NAS 2 & 4-bay
* Note: your Seagate NAS needs to be updated to NAS OS 4.0 for Sdrive compatibility. This update is free and is available at http://seagate.com/support
The Seagate MyNAS app is currently compatible with Seagate Business Storage 8-bay rackmount NAS and Seagate Business Storage 4-bay rackmount NAS.
The WD My Cloud app provides secure access to files stored in your WD personal cloud storage devices, your cloud storage services and now your My Passport Wireless.
WD My Cloud app allows you to view photos, watch videos, stream music and access documents from your WD personal cloud, cloud services and your My Passport Wireless. This simple-to-use app lets you free up space on your mobile devices with direct photo and video uploads and transfer files between all your cloud storage solutions. And now it’s easier than ever to find that perfect photo, video or music play list with a dedicated tab search. It makes finding a specific file so much faster.
Simply sign into your cloud service accounts or WD personal cloud storage device and have access to all your important files in one easy to use app. For My Passport Wireless just connect to it directly via its personal wireless network to have access to all your files.
Works with the following WD personal cloud storage products:
- My Cloud
- My Cloud Mirror
- My Cloud EX2
- My Cloud EX4
- My Book Live
- My Book Live Duo
- My Net N900 Central
- My Passport Wireless
And the following cloud services:
- Google Drive
- Access photos, music, videos and documents with your mobile device.
- Upload photos and videos directly from your mobile device’s camera roll.
- Download files for offline access.
- Share one or more files using email links.
- File management – copy, move, rename and delete files
- For cloud service access an active Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive account.
- For personal cloud storage access: a My Cloud, My Cloud Mirror, My Cloud EX2/4, My Book Live, My Book Live Duo or My Net N900 Central with the most recent firmware.
- For wireless storage access: My Passport Wireless with the most recent firmware.
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WesternDigital
Follow us on Twitter: @WesternDigital
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your Android device.
Remotely access your PCs and Macs with LogMeIn for Android. Works with an account subscription of LogMeIn Pro on your computer, which also includes access from your desktop and web browser, so everything you need is always at your fingertips.
Access your files, data and applications and get stuff done:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit then from your Android device
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your Android device
To get started:
1. Download the free LogMeIn app
2. Create your LogMeIn ID to start your free 14 day trial of LogMeIn Pro
3. Go to a PC or Mac you want to access and log in at LogMeIn.com
4. Install the LogMeIn software on that computer
Now you’re ready to access your computers from anywhere with LogMeIn.
Includes these premium features that help you stay productive:
• File Manager lets you save files directly on your Android device so you can work on them offline, plus move and copy files between your computers and devices.
• Remote Application Access allows you to use PC/Mac applications from your Android device wherever you go, even proprietary business applications.
• Remote Sound lets you hear remote alerts and notifications during remote control sessions.
Optimized for Android tablets and phones (e.g. Galaxy Tab)
You need to create an account at LogMeIn.com, which includes a free 14-day trial of LogMeIn Pro. At the end of your free trial, you’ll need to purchase an account subscription to continue accessing your remote computers. Visit LogMeIn.com to find the subscription package that works best for you.
We love your feedback!
--- Honors ----
☆ Maximize your mobile productivity - Appolicious ☆
☆ The Best PC to Android Video Streaming App - Android Authority ☆
☆ Live streaming access to all your data and media, everywhere - Venturebeat ☆
☆ Tonido balances security and usability! - Ars Technica ☆
☆ Best App of the Week - Digital Trends ☆
☆ You could be anywhere in the world and can stream music directly to your phone! - The Economic Times ☆
You can instantly open files, folders, pictures or videos that are stored on your computer from your Android device with just one click. No uploading to a public online services, No storage limits, No security and privacy worries. Tonido makes it easy to work directly with your computer files, no matter where you are.
* All your music, photos, videos indexed by name, date and media specific information such as artist, album, genre
* Video Streaming - Easily stream videos from your computer to your device.
* Video Format support - Converts most video formats automatically (including AVI, MP4, MKV, VOB, XVID, WMV) - Live Video transcoding
* Music Streaming - Stream your entire music collection in different formats (including FLAC, OGG, WMA, MP3 and more) without saving them locally on your device.
* iTunes Playlist- Stream iTunes Playlists to your Android device
* Remote File Access - Browse files and documents, download them locally, edit them and re-upload them back.
* Download for Offline Use - Save documents, media locally so you can access them even without an internet connection
* Sharing - Share selected files, music, media to guest users either by creating direct links to the files or by emailing the file directly
* Create and Manage music playlists for your music
* View photos (JPEG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, CRW and more)
* Wirelessly Download files directly to your Android device and access it offline
* Open your downloaded files using other installed applications
* Take photos, videos and quickly upload to your home computer
* It’s FREE!
Designed and optimized for tablet form factor, Tonido is one of the most beautiful and functional app in the Google Play store to instantly stream, access and share your personal media.
To get started:
Step 1: Install Tonido Desktop server (Available for FREE from www.tonido.com) for your OS.
Step 2: Create an account and leave your computer powered on
Step 3: Enter the account information in the Android app and you are good to go!!
Tonido provides a personal, secure doorway to your computer from anywhere in the world you happen to be. This app makes it super fast and easy for you to access and share your documents, photos, music and videos, all from your portable convenient Android device. All you need is the computer with Windows, Mac and Linux or a TonidoPlug .
What all of this means for you is freedom. Forget about carrying your USB stick and leave your music at home. You don’t need to lug those things around anymore. Tonido gives you free and easy access to your entire hard drive, including your music collection.
It works both ways, too. Have a photo on your phone that you’d like to upload to your computer at home? No problem, you can do that with Tonido, as well. You’re going to love and rave about this application!
Do you really need any more reasons to get this app?
Download Tonido now and experience the freedom.
User's Guide: http://www.tonido.com/support/display/docs/Android.
FileCloud is a #1 On-Premises File Storage, Mobile Access and Sync Solution for Businesses, Enterprises, Universities/Schools and Hosting Providers.
FileCloud runs inside your own infrastructure and on-premises, so you control your data 100%. Install FileCloud on your server or with your trusted hosting partner, any way you want it. FileCloud also offers seamless mobile access to your existing network shares in your organization. Instantly make your organization existing file shares remotely accessible. With FileCloud you never need to worry about security, privacy and control of your company data and intellectual property.
Using FileCloud, your employees can access their files any time, from anywhere. One can instantly open documents, files and folders that are stored on their Enterprise FileCloud. This app makes it super fast and easy for anyone to access and share company files and documents all from their portable convenient Android device.
***** Key Features *****
* Remote File Access - Browse files and documents, download them locally, edit them and re-upload them back.
* File Management - - Create new folders, delete files and folders, and explore your files from anywhere
* Sharing - Share selected files, documents with colleagues and business partners in one click
* Preview - Preview documents and PDFs.
* Offline Access - Download files directly to your Android device and access it offline
* App support - Open your downloaded files using other installed applications
* File Versioning - Collaborate effectively using unlimited automatic file versioning
* Edit and save files directly using MS Office application
Note: This app requires a FileCloud server to function. Your company may have provided one to you. See the FileCloud (http://www.tonido.com/cloud) website for more information.
You can also upload files from your Android Phone to your SilverStore 2-Drive NAS
* Stream music/ mp4 videos to your Android device(s)
* Browse through your files in your SilverStore 2-Drive NAS
* Download content from your SilverStore 2-Drive NAS to your Android device(s)
* Open many popular file formats like Word, Excel, PDF and PowerPoint
* Share any file or folder as a link to facebook / twitter or e-mail.
* Upload files from an Android device to your SilverStore 2-Drive NAS
This app works with the Silver Store (SilverStore) 2-Drive NAS from freecom
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
FreqFinder calculates the intermodulation products of user entered transmitter channels and then suggests options of channels that will be compatible with user transmitters already in use.
Recommended for use with 12-24 transmitter systems depending on the processing power of your device and the spread of your transmitters.
US Customers: TVDB in-app purchase now available. Accesses the FCC database for local TV broadcast towers and estimates the field strength at your location for better channel selection.
The app allows you to access your memorable photos, listening to music, access to your personal files and load your favorite movies where ever you like through wireless network. The app free your mobile from storage issue, and ensure you have enough space to captures every pictures or movies from precious moment in life.
The TtCloud App also enables all data upload/downloading to the Wi-Fi storages, and share your information to your friends just few clicks away.
To use it, just tap the "Share", "Export", "Send" -or whatever it's called- button of any app and select Save To Phone to save all content behind the share function directly to your device!
* All file types can be saved to any accessible storage (like internal or external SD Card) via share menu
* Clean text (or links etc.) will be saved to the clipboard
* A destination for the downloaded file can be set in a static way or dynamic (ask for destination on every download)
* All files can be renamed on downloading
* Download history with options to open file / delete file / remove its history entry
* Delete all history entries
* Undo all history actions
* Google Now Cards-like Help Menu
* Supports saving Google Keep notifications and much more.
* Specify Rules ( http://www.sapps.at/introducing-rules/ ) [Premium required]
All that without advertisement.
Having issues with Avast! Antivirus and Save To Phone? Please read: http://www.sapps.at/save-to-phone-a-trojan-virus/