Intrusive and suspicious. I installed this app from the screenshots, and then app looks like this, but after exiting it i kept receiving a message "an app wants to turn on bluetooth" and even if i tapped No, in a couple of minutes i got the message again. This app remains active and keeps on prompting to turn on bt, EVEN after restart. That is weird to say the least. Uninstalling
For all of us, who drive pre obd2 Hondas, this is the way to go. The k-line to Bluetooth bridge works smooth and the app is great. Once installed you know exactly what is happening in your engine. Engine trouble codes are also scanned . Ah yes, this is Honda specific, not that generic obd2. Great app in short.
Just got this in and I was trying to dial the settings for it. I messaged them and got a response in less than 30 minutes👍 dialed it in for my d16y8 and it's working like a boss😁
best old Honda product, can't get anything like this. miroshi has put together this great app with a truly wonderful Bluetooth gadget.
This interference is good.. it should have a gps version
Does this app work with Hondata v3?
- new base profile Civic EJ8 1998 B16A SIR
- new sensor classes: ECU, Virtual, Device
- new virtual sensors: Gear, Fuel flow, Fuel pressure, Longitudinal acceleration,
- new orientation preference and auto orientation toggle
- new toolbox categories "datalogging", "measurement", "calibration", "diagnostics"
- new tool "acceleration" "deceleration" in measurement category
- added double tap gesture to enlarge dash menu
- bug fixes and tweaks
All-in-one OBD2 app for ELM327: OBD scanner, car diagnostic, ELM checker &