***This app is intended for Hondash Bluetooth interface***
Hondash is the most capable monitoring tool and virtual dash for all Honda models with OBD1, OBD2A and OBD2B ECU's (1992-2001) featuring the proprietary 3 pin or 5 pin DLC connector.
It's an evolving product which already boasts many features:
- fuel statistics - instantaneous and average fuel consumption, total consumed fuel and cost, fuel flow
- configurable multiple trip monitors for statistics such as fuel consumption, trip time, distance, VTEC engaged distance, top and average speed, etc.
- real time sensor data - vehicle speed, engine revs, manifold absolute pressure, engine load, throttle position, engine and intake temperature, short/long term fuel correction, ignition advance, injection duration, duty cycle, battery voltage, alternator charging rate, knock retard, electrical load detector, intake air control valve, atmo. pressure, oxygen sensor voltage, oxygen sensor heater, brake, main pump relay, fan, VTEC, starter, etc.
- configurable sensor alarms (engine temperature too high etc.)
- configurable on-screen graphs for sensor data
- datalogging tool - record and analyze all sensor data
- OBD reader / engine diagnostics tool - read and clear DTC fault codes
- calibration tools - higher accuracy of fuel consumption calculation, vehicle speed
- car dynamics measurement tools - acceleration (0-100 kph, etc., 1/4 mile drag run), deceleration (100-0 kph, etc.)
- shift-light with audio-visual indication and individual gear shift point configuration
- daytime and nighttime color scheme
- support for metric and imperial units
And there are still many feature planned for the app.
In order to establish communication link with your car you need to use Hondash Bluetooth interface, which can be purchased at http://www.hondash.net.
Help supporting the project by purchasing the product. Thank you!