Protect yourself from unknowingly sharing photos, documents, locations, contacts, emails, or any other sensitive information. Use MyPermissions and take back control of your privacy!
✔ Scan your major online accounts and your phone to see what apps have access to your personal data
✔ 24/7 Protection - get alerts when apps gain access to your private info, and confirm your authorization or revoke permissions immediately
***** WHAT IS MYPERMISSIONS? *****
MyPermissions offers a powerful way to scan, track and control how applications access your personal information online and on your phone. Know what apps you’ve connected to on Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram and more are accessing what data - and approve, remove or report them.
- MyPermissions helps protect against privacy invasions across all major online services, including:
MSNBC: "finds and fixes all your privacy settings"
Mashable: "Have 2 Minutes? Check Out Who Has Access to Your Social Media Accounts"
USA Today: "See what programs and services can borrow your keys [...] and think carefully and skeptically to decide if they still deserve that privilege."
Wired: "Finding the permissions pages can be tricky, but the nice folks at MyPermissions made a handy dashboard linking to every one"
***** HOW DOES IT WORK? *****
- Start by scanning your phone. We'll take care of the rest by giving you a report on what apps have permissions to do what kind of activities.
- Then improve your protection by adding online account (social networks) you'd like to scan. We'll check for external connections using your online account to access your personal information, and add them to your report.
- Use the dashboard to get an overview of who's accessing your data on all your monitored services
- Need to enter your credentials? No worries! We don't use, collect, or store ANY of your personal data (we promise!) -- we'll direct you to the account's home website and you'll enter your information into their server
- MyPermissions is free to download and free to use with some limitations. Scan and monitor your phone and your first online service for free, and unlock additional services with a paid subscription.
To provide, manage and improve our services, we collect a list of the installed apps from your device. We use the list solely in an aggregated and non-identifying manner and we do not share this information with others.
You'd be surprised how many things an app can learn about you. Without you ever knowing it.
Clueful is like your own personal “Privacy Consultant” giving you detailed info as to what your installed apps are doing in the background without your knowledge. It checks your apps against Bitdefender’s constantly updated Cloud database, calculates your device’s “Privacy Score”, and then informs you as to which apps are sacrificing your privacy.
Benefit from Clueful’s extended database of verified apps. Curious to find out more about an app? Look for it using Clueful’s newest Search feature. Now you are able to check whether an app does more than it says in the background before installing it. If we’ve already scanned the app we will display a list of clues from the Cloud allowing you to make informed decisions when it comes to the apps you’re downloading.
Did you know that apps can:
- Leak your phone number, e-mail address, contacts from address book to aggressive ad networks or third-parties
- Play audio ads while you’re on the phone
- Spam you in the notification bar, even if not accessed
- Send your password unencrypted over the Internet, a password that can be easily intercepted
- Upload your calendar
- Read your browsing history, which contains sensitive data
- Read and send SMS with or without your permission, thus incurring charges to your bill
- Intercept SMS
- Make phone calls with or without asking for your permission
- Monitor your phone calls
- Upload your device ID. (This unique ID can be used by developers, advertisers and analytics tools to track your location or behaviour across more than one app)
- Track your location and share it with third-parties
- Access your photos
…and many more. Really know your apps with Clueful!
THE INDUSTRY’S MOST DETAILED ANALYSIS OF APPS
Clueful doesn’t only display a list of permissions requested by apps upon install, it goes even further by showing you what apps REALLY do behind your back: leaking your phone number, spamming your notification bar, playing audio ads while on the phone, sending your password unencrypted over the Internet, or even send text messages without asking for your permission!
IMMEDIATELY INFORMS YOU OF ABUSIVE APPS
Bitdefender Clueful monitors apps that you install from the Google Play Store and immediately tells you if they’re not respecting your privacy.
PROVIDES AN INDIVIDUALIZED PRIVACY SCORE
Bitdefender Clueful examines the apps on your smartphone and calculates a precise and personal overview of how vulnerable you are, so that you can evaluate and take appropriate actions for each installed app.
ALWAYS UP TO DATE
Clueful utilizes the Bitdefender Cloud to access the very latest information from a growing database comprised of hundreds of thousands of apps that is updated 24/7.
UPGRADE TO TOTAL SECURITY FOR ANDROID DEVICES
Try Bitdefender Mobile Security and you’ll gain an array of additional cutting-edge capabilities. This Total Security package includes the on-install & on-demand scanner, real-time scanning of pages you're viewing online, as well as the ability to lock, locate, and wipe your Android device in case it become lost or stolen.
Download the 14-day Trial Version now – http://bit.ly/Aa7ZyO
✦ ✦ ✦ Root required ✦ ✦ ✦
If you don't have the Xposed framework installed already, the installer will help you to install this framework, since it is required to run XPrivacy.
Android 5.x Lollipop devices: you will need to install the Xposed alpha version for Lollipop manually
For support, please go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/xprivacy-ultimate-android-privacy-app-t2320783
XPrivacy can prevent applications from leaking privacy sensitive data by restricting the categories of data an application can access. XPrivacy feeds applications fake data or no data at all. It can restrict several data categories, such as contacts or location. For example, if you restrict an application's access to contacts, that application will receive an empty contacts list. Similarly, restricting an application's access to your location will send a fake location to that application.
XPrivacy doesn't revoke or block permissions from an application, so most applications will continue to work as before and won't force close (crash).
Read more about XPrivacy here: https://github.com/M66B/XPrivacy#xprivacy
Hide pictures and videos! (KeepSafe).
"Gallery Lock" hide pictures and videos and it is an app that is absolutely needed for protection of personal privacy. The product is one of the most popular apps in the world and is one of the top 10 apps sold on Google Play.
Like us ? Hit the +1 button.
• Hide Photos & Videos (Keep Safe)
• Stealth Mode supported : this feature hides a launch icon.
• Watchdog : After 3rd failed password attempt, built-in camera takes photo of attacker.
• Share pictures from Gallery Lock to any applications.
• Cloud Backup supported to Google Drive, Dropbox, Box
• Folders supported.
• Beautiful designs
• Rotate and zoom features
• Slide Show supported.
• Mp3 background music playing supported while slide show.
• A variety of viewing mode.
• Multi-select feature for fast hiding, un-hiding, sharing
• Easy-to-use PIN,Pattern access
• Extra features for Keep Safe.
# FREE version (version w/ ads)
# (Important!) Before uninstall the Lite version, undo the hide function of the photos and the videos. If you uninstall the program without undoing the hide function or Factory reset of device, the photos and videos will be lost.
# It is recommended that you purchase the app after checking to see if the free assessment Lite version runs properly.
- Call permission : for Stealth Mode feature.
- Take Picture permission : for WatchDog feature
# Method to recover photos when problems occur
If for some reason Gallery Lock does not run, recovery can be made by following the method below.
1) Uninstall Gallery Lock
2) Download Gallery Lock from the Market and install it.
3) Go Setting in the Gallery Lock, Tap "Find/Recover Missing files" menu.
4) The missing files will be recovered to /mnt/sdcard/DCIM/recover path.
5) run default Gallery application and check whether those files are recovered properly.
# Please send an email for any questions that you have. The developer of the app does not have authorization to reply to comments here.
GPG provides an integrated experience, so clicking on OpenPGP files "just works". You can also share files to GPG to decrypt, encrypt, sign, or verify them. GPG will respond when you click on a OpenPGP fingerprint URL (one that starts with openpgp4fpr:). GPG also gives you complete command line access to the entire GnuPG suite of encryption software.
Before using GPG, be sure to launch the app and let it finish its installation process. Once it has completed, then you're ready to use it!
If you want to use the command line, the easiest way to get started with GPG is to install Android Terminal Emulator. GPG will automatically configure Android Terminal Emulator as long as you have the "Allow PATH extensions" settings enabled. Get the Android Terminal Emulator at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jackpal.androidterm
CyanogenMod Privacy Guard must be disabled for this app to work!
★ TRUSTED SECURITY: GnuPG already seamlessly integrates into Mac OSX (GPGtools), Windows (gpg4win), GNU/Linux, Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora.
★ OPEN STANDARD COMPLIANT: Full OpenPGP implementation following RFC2440 and RFC4880
★ PUBLIC KEY ENCRYPTION: Full interoperable replacement of the proprietary Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) standard.
★ BROAD ALGORITHM LANDSCAPE: Supports 3DES, AES, Blowfish, CAST5, DSA, ElGamal, MD5, RSA, RIPDE-MD-160, SHA-1, TIGER, and Twofish.
★ CONFIRMED SECURITY: Italian Police, the FBI, and British police have been unable to crack its security and have resorted to demanding private keys. It’s been likened as “the closest you’re likely to get to military-grade encryption” by cryptographer Bruce Schneier.
★ KEYSERVER SUPPORT: Integrated support for HKP keyservers (ipv4.pool.sks-keyservers.net).
★ WE SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE: GPG is available for friends who speak: العربية, čeština, Deutsch, English, español, suomi, français, magyar, italiano, 日本語, latviešu valoda, Nederlands, Norsk, ਪੰਜਾਬੀ, polski, português, português do Brasil, Русский, slovenčina, slovenščina, svenska, Türkçe,Tiếng Việt, 中文(简体), 中文(台灣)
Don’t see your language? Join us and help translate the app: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/gpg
***Please Report Bugs***
This is a big project, so there will inevitably be bugs. Help us improve this software by filing bug reports about any problem that you encounter. Feature requests are also welcome!
★ SECURITY FOR APPS: We have an API in the works so that developers can easily embed this into any app to give it state of the art security features.
★ GUI: We’re developing a new Android experience for using encryption
★ ABOUT US: Guardian Project is a group of developers that make secure mobile apps and open-source code for a better tomorrow.
★ OUR WEBSITE: https://GuardianProject.info
★ CHAT WITH US: we want feedback! https://guardianproject.info/contact
★ ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/guardianproject
★ OPEN-SOURCE: Our code is transparent. You can take a look or join the community to help make GnuPG for Android even better https://github.com/guardianproject/gnupg-for-android
★ FREE SOFTWARE: We operate under the GNU General Public License (GPLv3+) https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Although this app is small and may be impressive in your device, you will need it now or then. Just keep this little helper!
Permanently erases unwanted calls and texts to protect your privacy.
Elegantly simple design so it’s easy to use.
App Lock (COMING SOON)
★What does Super AppLock do?
Use Super AppLock to hide photo, hide video, lock incoming call, hide contacts, protect text message security & email, hide files, protect games & apps, anything you want to lock & keep safe in vault. Let’s see how these people use it:
→“I use it to lock photos, so I can view hot photos in the vault” from user Raj;
→“I use it to lock chat apps, especially messages. My kids always want phone.” from a mom;
→“To protect phone in case I lost it. If I lost it, I won’t lose my private info. Cool.” from Judy;
→“Protect my girlfriend photos inside, won’t worry others will see” from Tommy;
★We promise you the best free&no-ad privacy protecting apps for you.
Let’s build privacy fence for our android phone! All our privacy protecting apps are free and no-ad! It is our promise to develop best privacy apps for you!
★Have you ever worried that
1. girlfriend / boyfriend spying your message while your are taking shower?
2. kids use phone to play games or buy unwanted items or make unnecessary calls ?
3. wife/husband will pick up your private incoming calls?
4. you will lose phone and lose all important data?
5. parents check your daily chat and messages ?
6. malware/trojan virus apps will steal your private data?
7. friends might mess up your game progress or prying your info?
★With Super AppLock you won’t worry about above problems.
Several steps to secure your information privacy easy:
1. Create your own password / pattern lock ;
2. Choose apps you don’t want others to put hands on ;
3. Move private photo / video / files into your safe vault ;
4. Enable Advance protection to prevent uninstall & violent break-in;
5. Enable smart widget easy to shift your profile ;
6. enable Kids Time to select apps for kids for a limited time
7. hide apps you want them to disappear from screen
8. random passwords protect prying eyes
★Feel free to contact us, Anna will help you:
Join PrivacyGroup Community https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/103886432289711131445
★Help us translate: http://goo.gl/forms/FzJPGxbENC
★ Super AppLock Free Features list
1) AppLock: protect any of your apps;
2) Hide Photo / lock Video: hide gallery, secure them in the safe vault;
Support preview; View personal photos & videos inside vault!
3) hide files: lock important files up in vault;
4) Use password / pattern lock to secure apps, data & information;
5) Free Themes: Beautiful themes for your choice;
6) Profile : set your own profile, easy to lock/unlock;
7) Privacy Settings: more features in settings options
8) Advance protection: protect uninstall or violent break-in
9) Hide Apps: hide apps’ icon from screen
Hide Apps function needs your phone has root permission.
10) Privacy plugin :
Kids Time– provide better healthy smart android world for kids;
11) Support 22+ languages;
More to come soon
We listen to you, any suggestions or ideas, please send to Anna: email@example.com
Privacy Inspector is the lite version of Privacy Blocker. Privacy Inspector reveals all your apps dirty secrets that steal your personal information. Find out what your apps don’t want you to know in seconds today!
Privacy Inspector features:
☆ Scan apps for problems
☆ View details of your apps “dirty secrets”
☆ Send results via E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
☆ Uninstall the unwanted app(s)
If you purchase Privacy Blocker you can fix issues and install secure apps.
Privacy Inspector is the only app that can fully lookout for apps that steal your private information and may be harmful. It is unlike any other app in that it can actually scan through other apps code to find privacy issues. No other app can do this on Android! This is what sets Privacy Inspector apart from other apps that claim protection.
After scanning for potential violations, Privacy Inspector will give you details about issues within your app(s). Have you ever felt uncomfortable downloading an app that needs a permission it shouldn’t have? Now find out what is inside the app and more.
Get the security you need that other apps like Anti-Virus Pro, Lookout Mobile Security, McAfee WaveSecure can’t find.
So PI can save data to the sdcard.
So PI can access the internet for facebook posts, twitter tweets, emails, and send database info.
► New design organizes high risk permissions into 6 categories
► Further separates downloaded apps from native apps; apps from unknown sources will be at the top of each list.
► Simplified app lists for faster navigation to suspicious apps
► General layout and organization simplified for better user control
SnoopWall Privacy App – Reclaim Your Privacy Today, For Free!
You are being spied on. It’s more than one app you trust on your smartphone. Trust us, we know, because we’ve already tested SnoopWall Privacy App with over 90,000 free apps from the google play store. You can register at www.snoopwallapps.com for free and view "Community App Settings" to see all the high risk applications we've discovered. The list is growing daily.
Why does Brightest Flashlight need to Geolocate you? It doesn’t. That’s why the FTC recently sued them. Here's the story: http://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2014/04/ftc-approves-final-order-settling-charges-against-flashlight-app
But what about all the other apps on your smartphone or tablet? What about your kids? Just watch this video of Miss Teen USA 2013, Cassidy Wolf, who was victimized because an online predator could watch her remotely through her webcam from an app she trusted: http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/miss-teen-usa-discusses-webcam-hack-at-cyber-security-expo/
It’s time to reclaim your privacy, today. Privacy App is free forever and it:
► Audit apps for high-risk capabilities which may allow spying or data leakage.
► Finds all the apps with the ability to spy on you
► Instantly see audit results for newly installed apps
► Audits your favorite banking apps for security flaws
► Discovers vulnerabilities your antivirus software may have missed
► Uninstall bad apps with intrusive and unnecessary permissions
► Shows you which apps use camera, bluetooth, gps, wifi, nfc, microphone and much more…
► Snoopwall can work alongside your existing antivirus, firewall or other mobile security software.
► FAQ and User Guide: https://snoopwall.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200182396-Privacy-App-Android
► Visit Snoopwall: http://www.snoopwall.com
► Follow Snoopwall on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/snoopwallsecure
► Like Snoopwall on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Snoopwall-LLC/335683703228745
SnoopWall® is a registered trademark of SnoopWall, Inc. Privacy App(TM) is a pending trademark of SnoopWall, Inc. Google® is a trademark of Google, Inc., registered in the USA and in other countries. Google Maps™ and Android™ are trademarks of Google Inc. This site or product includes IP2Location LITE data available from http://www.ip2location.com.
Candidate Wifi networks are auto-selected when you launch the app; you can review the list, then press the "Clean Me" button to remove unused networks. It is safe to remove open networks -- you can easily add them back at a later date by selecting them from the list of available Wifi networks.
- This app can find certain Wifi profiles that are not displayed under the normal Android settings list
- Some Wifi network profiles are embedded into the vendor firmware and cannot be removed
Why a VPN makes perfect sense:
- Complete Privacy Online: prevent hackers to steal your identity, or advertisers tracking you
- Total Anonymity
- Stay secure while connecting on public Wi-Fi
- Set your location to anywhere in the world thanks to servers in over two dozen locations
- Simple interface to keep you safe
- Unlimited bandwidth
WiFi Protector VPN is owned and operated by Optimal Software. WiFi Protector VPN is the mobile app version of Wifi Protector (www.wifiprotector.com).
Protect yourself, access geo-blocked content and stay secure with the push of one BUTTON!
Wifi Protector VPN comes in Free and Paid Versions.
Free Version - just download and enjoy 1 hr everyday of unlimited access to content and privacy.
- 1 month, fixed term: $ 5.99
- 12 months, auto-renewing: $ 59.99
With a yearly subscription same user will have access to the PC version of Wifi Protector (> 1 Million users and counting) completely FREE.
Support If you have comments or questions please be in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Inspector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 230,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
Do you have pictures or videos that you want to keep it secret? 'Secure Gallery'(Hide pictures & videos) can hide(lock) pictures and videos for protection of your privacy using a password or pattern! Why don’t you start to hide pictures and videos with 'Secure Gallery' and keep your privacy safe now?
✔ Hide(lock) pictures and videos to keep your privacy safe
✔ Fastest and most secure private gallery
✔ Manage your pictures and video(new folder, move, copy, rename)
✔ ALL FEATURES are COMPLETELY FREE
• Hide(lock) pictures (Photos)
• Hide(lock) videos
• User friendly UI
• Un-hide pictures and videos
• Manage pictures and videos more easily
• Stealth mode supported (hides a launch icon)
• Slide show supported
• Support 3 lock type : password(number, character), pattern
• Support to make new folder
• Select Background of Gallery
• Support Image Viewer
• You can show a publish media
• You can directly share hidden media in any app
• And Lots of More features
What our users say :
“This is an awesome app!! Very easy to hide pictures& videos and Keeps my personal life PERSONAL.”
“Don’t need to worry about giving my smartphone to kids!.”
“I've tried a ton of app locks and this is definitely the easiest to use and reliable... And the greatest feature is the fake alert..i always keep it on and make an excuse like Sorry bro my phone is screwed..haha Thannxx”
Take control of your privacy with Secure Gallery(Hide pictures & videos). It hides pictures & videos and keep them in secret places.
1) Can't run Secure Gallery(or Secure Gallery disappears)
· if you hide Secure Gallery's Icon in options, and then Secure Gallery will disappear. To run it, please put 'Widget' of Secure Gallery in Widget List and click it.
2) Media thumbnail and actual media is different
· Settings of phone 〉Applications 〉Stock Gallery 〉'Clear Data' and 'Cache Delete' 〉Rebooting phone
3) Can lock Secure Gallery when running it?
· enable 'Running Lock' option in Settings, then Secure Gallery will request a password when running it.
■ tag : lock photo, lock picture, lock image, lock video, lock gallery, hide photo, hide picture, hide image, hide video, hide picture, hide gallery, secure, safe, vault, secret, private, locker, security
¡Here it's the ARProtect port from PC to Android!
ARProtect is a simple application which will protect your data along wifi networks you connect to, avoiding personal data stealing, such as social network accounts, bank accounts, or chat interceptions.
- Detects ARP-Spoofing based attacks.
- 2 Scan modes (by BSSID or by MAC)
- Interface based on PC original one.
- When connecting to a network, you can detect if an attack was taking place before you connected (Only for BSSID scan, not 100% reliable).
- BSSID scan is not 100% reliable. This kind of scan is not recomended over wifi networks which covers a big area, such as a mall, but is perfect for small wifi networks, such as home, cafe, or public transport ones.
- If using the MAC scan and connect to a network which was being attacked, that attack cannot be detected, and also, if the attack stops, we will detect the true device (the router) as the attacker.
- This application is not 100% accurate. Don't keep your data even if you're using this application.
Tags: Arprotect, wifi, protection, attack, hacker, defense, wireless, network, data, shield, antivirus, firewall, data stealing.
Example 1: You are at home where you have a wifi/wlan connection. You turn on wifi/wlan and use your device. When leaving home you loose your connection to your home network, but wifi/wlan is still enabled on your device using battery. Using WIFI Power Saver it will automatically detect that you lost your connection to your home network and disable wifi/wlan on your device, saving battery.
Example 2: You want to check if there are any wifi/wlan networks at your current location. You enable wifi/wlan on your device. If no networks are found WIFI Power Saver will disable wifi/wlan on your device automatically.
Use this application if:
* You want to save battery by not having wifi/wlan enabled when there is no network available
* Want to manually enable wifi/wlan when you want to use it, but not have to remember to turn it off. If you enable notification you can choose to re enable wifi/wlan when you click the notification.
Do NOT use this application if:
* You always want your wifi/wlan enabled searching for networks (uses battery)
* Want your wifi/wlan automatically to connect when networks are available
NOTE: In android 4.1.2 there is a setting under Settings->Wifi->Menu button->Advanced called "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep". The default value has been changed in android 4.1.2 on some devices. If this is not set to always then Wi-Fi will be disabled when your device goes into sleep mode and switch over to mobile data traffic if available. When this setting is not set to always WIFI Pover saver will not work properly.
Tested on HTC Desire. If you have any trouble on other devices please send an email to email@example.com
Like WIFI Power Saver? Then tryck out Bluetooth Power Saver that is now available
If you install an app from the Market – you rarely look at these permissions, and when updating an app – you do it even less.
And sometime when you have a lot of apps on your mobile – no one has an overview of what and why an app may do something.
Of course you can also later see through these permissions in the Android system, however, you have to click through them.
Privacy Monitor on the other hand offers you a quick overview of all the installed apps and their permissions and provides you a kind of score to quickly see which apps have most of the permissions.
Whether you trust an app or not – is up to you. You have to see who has created this app, how are the comments in the Market, etc. but Privacy Monitor is a good little helper.
Set some keywords, and AutoNotes will automatically take text notes of interested information from your clipboard, typed sentences and things that appear on your screen!
E.g. Set "appointment" as a keyword, when "appointment" appears in a Gmail, the Email content will be saved into a note.
Due to Android's limitation, AutoNotes cannot process everything that ever appears on your screen. So please copy very important information into clipboard in order to make sure that AutoNotes has saved it for you.
Keywords: Automatic, note taking, automatic note, automated note, remember for me, text capture
The app is now open-sourced! Grab the source code here: