Although this app is small and may be impressive in your device, you will need it now or then. Just keep this little helper!
Permanently erases unwanted calls and texts to protect your privacy.
Elegantly simple design so it’s easy to use.
App Lock (COMING SOON)
Why do I need this App?
LEO Privacy Guard is the most downloaded and trusted privacy protection tool on all Android markets. It’s the perfect safeguard to keep your phone safe from annoying snoopers. With multidirectional all-round protection and premium functions, you can heave a sigh of relief and not worry about:
Girlfriend/boyfriend trying to go through your messages when you’re in the shower.
Parents/kids curious about your gallery and FB status.
Colleagues accidentally see “private” pics/videos when you let them use your phone.
What does LEO Privacy Guard do?
• Remarkable protection for your apps with just one tap.
• Easy switching between multiple mode options.
• Automatically lock or unlock by desired time & location.
• Be a know-it-all to your device's safety with privacy alerts.
• Keep snoopers away from private pics, videos, SMS and call log.
• Uninstall storage draining apps and back up the important ones.
• Keep your data plan and battery usage under control effortlessly.
STUNNING NEW DESIGN
• New design for user interface, simple, handy and intuitive.
• Give your screen a makeover with a bunch of stylish themes.
For more info
Protect yourself from unknowingly sharing photos, documents, locations, contacts, emails, or any other sensitive information. Use MyPermissions and take back control of your privacy!
✔ Scan your major online accounts and your phone to see what apps have access to your personal data
✔ 24/7 Protection - get alerts when apps gain access to your private info, and confirm your authorization or revoke permissions immediately
***** WHAT IS MYPERMISSIONS? *****
MyPermissions offers a powerful way to scan, track and control how applications access your personal information online and on your phone. Know what apps you’ve connected to on Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram and more are accessing what data - and approve, remove or report them.
- MyPermissions helps protect against privacy invasions across all major online services, including:
MSNBC: "finds and fixes all your privacy settings"
Mashable: "Have 2 Minutes? Check Out Who Has Access to Your Social Media Accounts"
USA Today: "See what programs and services can borrow your keys [...] and think carefully and skeptically to decide if they still deserve that privilege."
Wired: "Finding the permissions pages can be tricky, but the nice folks at MyPermissions made a handy dashboard linking to every one"
***** HOW DOES IT WORK? *****
- Start by scanning your phone. We'll take care of the rest by giving you a report on what apps have permissions to do what kind of activities.
- Then improve your protection by adding online account (social networks) you'd like to scan. We'll check for external connections using your online account to access your personal information, and add them to your report.
- Use the dashboard to get an overview of who's accessing your data on all your monitored services
- Need to enter your credentials? No worries! We don't use, collect, or store ANY of your personal data (we promise!) -- we'll direct you to the account's home website and you'll enter your information into their server
- MyPermissions is free to download and free to use with some limitations. Scan and monitor your phone and your first online service for free, and unlock additional services with a paid subscription.
To provide, manage and improve our services, we collect a list of the installed apps from your device. We use the list solely in an aggregated and non-identifying manner and we do not share this information with others.
¡Here it's the ARProtect port from PC to Android!
ARProtect is a simple application which will protect your data along wifi networks you connect to, avoiding personal data stealing, such as social network accounts, bank accounts, or chat interceptions.
- Detects ARP-Spoofing based attacks.
- 2 Scan modes (by BSSID or by MAC)
- Interface based on PC original one.
- When connecting to a network, you can detect if an attack was taking place before you connected (Only for BSSID scan, not 100% reliable).
- BSSID scan is not 100% reliable. This kind of scan is not recomended over wifi networks which covers a big area, such as a mall, but is perfect for small wifi networks, such as home, cafe, or public transport ones.
- If using the MAC scan and connect to a network which was being attacked, that attack cannot be detected, and also, if the attack stops, we will detect the true device (the router) as the attacker.
- This application is not 100% accurate. Don't keep your data even if you're using this application.
Tags: Arprotect, wifi, protection, attack, hacker, defense, wireless, network, data, shield, antivirus, firewall, data stealing.
Droid Protector Prevent your children from buying unwanted apps/games and changing Wifi and phone settings.
You have photos or videos on your phone and you don't want children, friends or others people to see it? Droid Protector will help you keep it safe, it to keep them protected from prying eyes.
- Lock any app.
- Hide photo & videos.
- Hide app icon.
- View photos, videos, support gif.
- Two password modes: Pattern Lock, Classic Lock & Calculator Lock.
- Random keyboard password.
- Show fake cover.
- Customize wallpaper.
- With more than options Re-Lock.
Hide pictures, hide photos, hide videos, hide movies, app lock, app protector
Candidate Wifi networks are auto-selected when you launch the app; you can review the list, then press the "Clean Me" button to remove unused networks. It is safe to remove open networks -- you can easily add them back at a later date by selecting them from the list of available Wifi networks.
- This app can find certain Wifi profiles that are not displayed under the normal Android settings list
- Some Wifi network profiles are embedded into the vendor firmware and cannot be removed
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Inspector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 210,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
Example 1: You are at home where you have a wifi/wlan connection. You turn on wifi/wlan and use your device. When leaving home you loose your connection to your home network, but wifi/wlan is still enabled on your device using battery. Using WIFI Power Saver it will automatically detect that you lost your connection to your home network and disable wifi/wlan on your device, saving battery.
Example 2: You want to check if there are any wifi/wlan networks at your current location. You enable wifi/wlan on your device. If no networks are found WIFI Power Saver will disable wifi/wlan on your device automatically.
Use this application if:
* You want to save battery by not having wifi/wlan enabled when there is no network available
* Want to manually enable wifi/wlan when you want to use it, but not have to remember to turn it off. If you enable notification you can choose to re enable wifi/wlan when you click the notification.
Do NOT use this application if:
* You always want your wifi/wlan enabled searching for networks (uses battery)
* Want your wifi/wlan automatically to connect when networks are available
NOTE: In android 4.1.2 there is a setting under Settings->Wifi->Menu button->Advanced called "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep". The default value has been changed in android 4.1.2 on some devices. If this is not set to always then Wi-Fi will be disabled when your device goes into sleep mode and switch over to mobile data traffic if available. When this setting is not set to always WIFI Pover saver will not work properly.
Tested on HTC Desire. If you have any trouble on other devices please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like WIFI Power Saver? Then tryck out Bluetooth Power Saver that is now available
** All Features of FREE version are same as Pro version! (no limit!) **
Perfect AppLock! lets you protect any applications you want with PIN, Pattern or Gesture. You can lock: Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, SMS, Email, Gallery, Camera, USB connection, Settings and any apps you choose.
Like us ? Hit the +1 button.
* FREE version (version w/ ads)
1. Lock any apps by using pin,pattern or gesture.
2. Screen Filter support: Effectively manage screen brightness of individual apps
3. Rotation Lock support: Prevents unwanted screen rotation on each apps
4. Watchdog : After 3rd failed password attempt, built-in camera takes photo of attacker.
5. Lock WiFi, 3G data, Bluetooth, Sync, USB (MTP is not supported)
6. Lock Home Screen, Lock Outgoing Calls, Lock Incoming Calls, Lock App Install/Uninstall
7. Time, WiFi based locking policy supported.
8. Fake Popup : Displays fake error message when locked app is launched.
9. Minimum resource used.
10. Remotely start AppLock service using SMS command.
11. Gesture, Pin, Pattern, Text password supported.
- Call permission : for Stealth Mode feature. (Stealth Mode hides a launch icon)
- SMS permission : for Remote Control feature (You can start AppLock service via SMS)
- Take Picture permission : for WatchDog feature
* AppLock Service restarting is required after each updates
* 'Phone calls' permission is required for Stealth Mode
* If you have two or more launcher, you must select one as default
* Perfect AppLock does not support smaller screen sized phones such as HTC wildfire
* If you need bulk purchasing (100 - 200 copies or more), please contact us via email. We will send execution AppLock file (apk) once payment transaction is completed using Paypal. AppLock apk file allows simple installation on many devices.
* If you would like to support in translating (Eng to your language) this app, feel free to contact us. Also, please let us know if there are any incorrect English use on our AppLock.
✦ ✦ ✦ Root required ✦ ✦ ✦
If you don't have the Xposed framework installed already, the installer will help you to install this framework, since it is required to run XPrivacy.
XPrivacy cannot be installed on Android 5.x (Lollipop) devices with this installer, see here for installation instructions:
For support, please go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/xprivacy-ultimate-android-privacy-app-t2320783
XPrivacy can prevent applications from leaking privacy sensitive data by restricting the categories of data an application can access. XPrivacy feeds applications fake data or no data at all. It can restrict several data categories, such as contacts or location. For example, if you restrict an application's access to contacts, that application will receive an empty contacts list. Similarly, restricting an application's access to your location will send a fake location to that application.
XPrivacy doesn't revoke or block permissions from an application, so most applications will continue to work as before and won't force close (crash).
Read more about XPrivacy here: https://github.com/M66B/XPrivacy#xprivacy
(Please try Privacy Inspector before you buy Privacy Blocker)
☆ AT&T Users need "SideLoading" enabled to use the main feature of this app.
Privacy Blocker is the only way to fully protect you and stop apps from gathering your personal information. Privacy Blocker reveals all your apps dirty secrets and then safely fixes them so you can still use your apps with an assurance of full protection. Keep your device safe and your personal information secure today!
Privacy Blocker features:
☆ Scan apps for problems
☆ View details of your apps “dirty secrets”
☆ Fix specific problems you don’t want
☆ Install and backup fixed apps
☆ Send results via E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
☆ Uninstall the unwanted app(s)
Privacy Blocker is the only app that can fully lookout for apps that steal your private
information and may be harmful. It is unlike any other app in that it can actually scan through other apps code to find privacy issues. No other app can do this on Android! This is what sets Privacy Blocker apart from other apps that claim protection.
After scanning for potential violations, Privacy Blocker can actually fix the problems that are in the app(s). After fixing you can install the secure app directly on your device without having to worry about all from within Privacy Blocker.
Get the security you need that other apps like Anti-Virus Pro, Lookout Mobile Security, McAfee WaveSecure can’t find and fix.
So PB can save data to the sdcard.
So PB can access the internet for facebook posts, twitter tweets, emails, and send database info.
To check and make sure you bought the app.
To read the logcat info within PB so error logs can be sent inside the application.
To LBE Privacy Guard 1.x users:
Due to numerous changes in new version, direct upgrade from 1.x is not supported. You must uninstall Ver 1.x and reinstall Ver 2.x manually. Besides, all your configurations will be lost.
LBE Privacy Guard requires a ROOTed phone, please make sure your phone has been unlocked and ROOTed.
With the state-of-the-art API interception technology, LBE Privacy Guard provides great enhancement to Android permission system, now the first time you are able to:
- Protect your privacy by controlling the permission of each application to access your sensitive data.
- Block malicious operation from Mal-wares and Trojans.
- Block unwanted network traffic if you don’t have a unlimited data plan.
- Find out which application is trying to steal your privacy by checking the security log.
- And even more...
GPG provides an integrated experience, so clicking on OpenPGP files "just works". You can also share files to GPG to decrypt, encrypt, sign, or verify them. GPG will respond when you click on a OpenPGP fingerprint URL (one that starts with openpgp4fpr:). GPG also gives you complete command line access to the entire GnuPG suite of encryption software.
Before using GPG, be sure to launch the app and let it finish its installation process. Once it has completed, then you're ready to use it!
If you want to use the command line, the easiest way to get started with GPG is to install Android Terminal Emulator. GPG will automatically configure Android Terminal Emulator as long as you have the "Allow PATH extensions" settings enabled. Get the Android Terminal Emulator at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jackpal.androidterm
CyanogenMod Privacy Guard must be disabled for this app to work!
★ TRUSTED SECURITY: GnuPG already seamlessly integrates into Mac OSX (GPGtools), Windows (gpg4win), GNU/Linux, Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora.
★ OPEN STANDARD COMPLIANT: Full OpenPGP implementation following RFC2440 and RFC4880
★ PUBLIC KEY ENCRYPTION: Full interoperable replacement of the proprietary Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) standard.
★ BROAD ALGORITHM LANDSCAPE: Supports 3DES, AES, Blowfish, CAST5, DSA, ElGamal, MD5, RSA, RIPDE-MD-160, SHA-1, TIGER, and Twofish.
★ CONFIRMED SECURITY: Italian Police, the FBI, and British police have been unable to crack its security and have resorted to demanding private keys. It’s been likened as “the closest you’re likely to get to military-grade encryption” by cryptographer Bruce Schneier.
★ KEYSERVER SUPPORT: Integrated support for HKP keyservers (ipv4.pool.sks-keyservers.net).
★ WE SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE: GPG is available for friends who speak: العربية, čeština, Deutsch, English, español, suomi, français, magyar, italiano, 日本語, latviešu valoda, Nederlands, Norsk, ਪੰਜਾਬੀ, polski, português, português do Brasil, Русский, slovenčina, slovenščina, svenska, Türkçe,Tiếng Việt, 中文(简体), 中文(台灣)
Don’t see your language? Join us and help translate the app: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/gpg
***Please Report Bugs***
This is a big project, so there will inevitably be bugs. Help us improve this software by filing bug reports about any problem that you encounter. Feature requests are also welcome!
★ SECURITY FOR APPS: We have an API in the works so that developers can easily embed this into any app to give it state of the art security features.
★ GUI: We’re developing a new Android experience for using encryption
★ ABOUT US: Guardian Project is a group of developers that make secure mobile apps and open-source code for a better tomorrow.
★ OUR WEBSITE: https://GuardianProject.info
★ CHAT WITH US: we want feedback! https://guardianproject.info/contact
★ ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/guardianproject
★ OPEN-SOURCE: Our code is transparent. You can take a look or join the community to help make GnuPG for Android even better https://github.com/guardianproject/gnupg-for-android
★ FREE SOFTWARE: We operate under the GNU General Public License (GPLv3+) https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
* It prevents your smartphone from sending out the names of Wi-Fi networks it wants to connect to over the air. This makes sure that other people in your surroundings can not see the networks you've connecte to, and the places you've visited.
* If your smartphone encounters an unknown access point with a known name (for example, a malicious access point pretending to be your home network), it asks whether you trust this access point before connecting. This makes sure that other people are not able to steal your data.
Wi-Fi Privacy Police does not have any negative impact on your battery. In fact, you may see your battery life increase by using this app.
View our paper at https://doclib.uhasselt.be/dspace/handle/1942/17224 for more technical information.
Wi-Fi Privacy Police is an app developed at the Expertise Center for Digital Media, a research institute of UHasselt. It is open source, with its source code being publicly available at https://github.com/BramBonne/privacypolice .
A lot of effort went into making this app work flawlessly. If you, however, run into any problems when using this app, nor the app developers, nor the UHasselt take responsibility. You are encouraged to report any issues at email@example.com or via GitHub at https://github.com/BramBonne/privacypolice/issues/new ; we will try to fix them as soon as possible.
Note to those using CyanogenMod: make sure that Privacy Guard is not blocking access to Wi-Fi Privacy Police, as it will then not be able to see the available networks. This will cause Wi-Fi Privacy Police to disable access to all of them.
You'd be surprised how many things an app can learn about you. Without you ever knowing it.
Clueful is like your own personal “Privacy Consultant” giving you detailed info as to what your installed apps are doing in the background without your knowledge. It checks your apps against Bitdefender’s constantly updated Cloud database, calculates your device’s “Privacy Score”, and then informs you as to which apps are sacrificing your privacy.
Benefit from Clueful’s extended database of verified apps. Curious to find out more about an app? Look for it using Clueful’s newest Search feature. Now you are able to check whether an app does more than it says in the background before installing it. If we’ve already scanned the app we will display a list of clues from the Cloud allowing you to make informed decisions when it comes to the apps you’re downloading.
Did you know that apps can:
- Leak your phone number, e-mail address, contacts from address book to aggressive ad networks or third-parties
- Play audio ads while you’re on the phone
- Spam you in the notification bar, even if not accessed
- Send your password unencrypted over the Internet, a password that can be easily intercepted
- Upload your calendar
- Read your browsing history, which contains sensitive data
- Read and send SMS with or without your permission, thus incurring charges to your bill
- Intercept SMS
- Make phone calls with or without asking for your permission
- Monitor your phone calls
- Upload your device ID. (This unique ID can be used by developers, advertisers and analytics tools to track your location or behaviour across more than one app)
- Track your location and share it with third-parties
- Access your photos
…and many more. Really know your apps with Clueful!
THE INDUSTRY’S MOST DETAILED ANALYSIS OF APPS
Clueful doesn’t only display a list of permissions requested by apps upon install, it goes even further by showing you what apps REALLY do behind your back: leaking your phone number, spamming your notification bar, playing audio ads while on the phone, sending your password unencrypted over the Internet, or even send text messages without asking for your permission!
IMMEDIATELY INFORMS YOU OF ABUSIVE APPS
Bitdefender Clueful monitors apps that you install from the Google Play Store and immediately tells you if they’re not respecting your privacy.
PROVIDES AN INDIVIDUALIZED PRIVACY SCORE
Bitdefender Clueful examines the apps on your smartphone and calculates a precise and personal overview of how vulnerable you are, so that you can evaluate and take appropriate actions for each installed app.
ALWAYS UP TO DATE
Clueful utilizes the Bitdefender Cloud to access the very latest information from a growing database comprised of hundreds of thousands of apps that is updated 24/7.
UPGRADE TO TOTAL SECURITY FOR ANDROID DEVICES
Try Bitdefender Mobile Security and you’ll gain an array of additional cutting-edge capabilities. This Total Security package includes the on-install & on-demand scanner, real-time scanning of pages you're viewing online, as well as the ability to lock, locate, and wipe your Android device in case it become lost or stolen.
Download the 14-day Trial Version now – http://bit.ly/Aa7ZyO
Set some keywords, and AutoNotes will automatically take text notes of interested information from your clipboard, typed sentences and things that appear on your screen!
E.g. Set "appointment" as a keyword, when "appointment" appears in a Gmail, the Email content will be saved into a note.
Due to Android's limitation, AutoNotes cannot process everything that ever appears on your screen. So please copy very important information into clipboard in order to make sure that AutoNotes has saved it for you.
Keywords: Automatic, note taking, automatic note, automated note, remember for me, text capture
The app is now open-sourced! Grab the source code here: