COVIDCert NI is a digital wallet for your Health & Social Care Northern Ireland (HSC NI) COVID certificates.
When travelling abroad, you can use this app to show that you have been vaccinated against COVID-19.
Downloading and using this app is voluntary and you must read the Terms and Conditions before use.
How does this app work?
- If you don’t already have one, the app will help you apply for your COVID certificate via nidirect.
- If you have applied for your COVID certificate, login with your nidirect account.
- You may be asked for additional proof of identity.
- When your COVID certificate is valid, it will be green and available as a QR code.
- When you travel, the QR code can be scanned to show your COVID certificate status.
- Parents and guardians can access their under-16 dependents’ COVID certificates.
- Under-16s can scan their COVID certificate QR code using this app to add and store it.
How is my data protected?
- Your data is secure - the app does not share information about your vaccination.
- Data used by the app is only what is already registered by nidirect and HSC NI.
- The app will not collect any additional information about you.
The functionality of the app will be developed over the coming months.
COVIDCert NI has been developed by Health & Social Care NI, Department of Health NI and Digital Transformation Services.
Read more about the app at: https://covid-19.hscni.net/covidcert-ni-mobile-app
Updates (july 2022)
1. Track the progress of your COVID certificate application, including improved notifications and explanations of any problems.
2. Parents and guardians can access their under-16 dependents’ COVID certificates.
3. Under-16s can scan their COVID certificate QR code using this app to add and store it.
4. Improvements to the user interface.