* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
This voice search app uses Voice Search by Google.
- voice search on different languages (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES)
- voice search on Yandex search engine
- voice search on Google search engine
- voice search on Wikipedia (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES)
- voice search on YouTube video search engine
- voice search on Google Play
- all in one app (voice search on most of popular sites)
- choosing the right result of a voice recognition
- quick editing of your voice search request
Voice Search Advanced saves your time and makes your life easier!
So, if you need a good voice search app - Voice Search Advanced is a great choise!
(p.s. for now app has no widget, but quick search widget is coming soon)
Offline voice recognition available on Jelly Bean phones! More info here http://goo.gl/BQBh8
KLets primary goal is to get the stuff done by voice, in order to allow you to use your Android™ device when you can't touch or watch it, or when it is better to not do so.
It has been built on top of Voice-Recognizer and Text-To-Speech hand-free features of Android™, and it has been designed to have near zero screen interactions, in order to be fully controlled by voice.
It is currently developed and supported in English and Italian, however, it has been designed to be easily translated to new languages, so it is also available in the following languages thanks to contributions and professional translators:
Unsupported and incomplete translations are also available for Chinese. Check full translations list here: http://goo.gl/19On7Y
To contribute on translations or to request the access to the beta version, just check this page http://goo.gl/vRwlA .
Depending on your equipment, you can start KLets by a long press on the phisical search button, by pressing the green button on the application main screen, by pressing the button for voice calls of an Hands-Free bluetooth device (it must be compatible with your phone) and, using third part applications, by using the button of wired headphones (check the how-to at http://goo.gl/vCq1p ).
By now KLets can:
- Call a contact (with Skype support) or a phone number
- Send a message or an email to a contact
- Start playing of a song, a playlist, an album or all songs from an artist (supports only local phone media, and playlists, albums and artists media playing works only with Google Music Player, PowerAMP, Music PlayerPro and Winamp)
- Manage missed calls and unread messages
- Start the navigator to a destination or a contact with an address (using Google Navigator or Sygic)
- Stop the navigator (it works only with Google Navigator and it uses an hack, so it may not works on all phones)
- Start an application
- Add an event to the calendar
- Add a note to Evernote
- Set an alarm
- Tell you the current date and time, the battery or signal status and what you can say and how
- Execute a task defined in Tasker
- Listen for text copied into the clipboard
Additional commands are available inside a free plugin pack on play store: http://goo.gl/iPKOgj
Also, every activation phrase of every command can be customized inside KLets options, in order to meet any personal needs.
For common problems with bluetooth, license, voice recognition and everithing else, please check the FAQ here: http://goo.gl/9rqNN
Remember that KLets uses Voice Recognition technologies provided by Android phones (usually it is Google Voice Search, but alternative voice recognition engines can be used, like Vlingo), and that most engines require an internet connection (Google Voice Search requires it, but on Jelly Bean phones it can be configured to work in offline mode).
If you have any question, trouble or advice, please contact me by email or by support forum at http://goo.gl/b4wp0 , and remember to take a look at the application web site for latest news and info.
IMPORTANT: Russian users could need to install a Text-To-Speech engine for their language, because Russian phones usually miss it. Please look for it on play store with a search like this http://goo.gl/33QVj
BEFORE DOWNLOADING, PLEASE READ THIS:
• The calendar in Month Calendar Widget (MCW) is a home screen widget. The screen you'll see when opening the app is not the calendar, it's an introduction screen that tries to explain how to put the widget to work (more details below)
• MCW has been published here for more than 4 years. Its main purpose was always to provide a simple way to check dates on the home screen. It was never meant to be a calendar app to manage events. And it's free, and will always be (this is a rule enforced by Google).
• Since many people asked for events management, I have published the Calendar Events extension (a paid app). The reason it's a separate download is twofold: 1. People who want a lightweight calendar don't get overwhelmed by features they don't need 2. Making it a paid app helps me justify dedicating effort to continue publishing apps here in the Play Store
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
First of all, don't try to "open" this calendar. It's a home screen widget, widgets work right on the Android home screen after you place them there. This is the way clock and weather widgets work, for example.
The introduction screen has more information. Just tap the "Get started" button to learn more.
Don't feel like reading boring introductions?
Ok. MCW is a widget. Just find the list of widgets in your device and drop/select Month Calendar Widget (3x2 or 4x3) from that list. After that you will see the settings screen, select your options and tap Done.
In case you have problems putting MCW to work, please visit the new Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105494419095577561767
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Writing a review here: Write a nice review here and 5-star this app ;) (just kidding, be honest about the rating)
• Purchasing one of the extensions: You can purchase here on Google Play a Lockscreen extension and now a Calendar Events extension
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, join the Google+ community or drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese, and usually respond within 24 business hours.
You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
Please, make a backup of data.
Widgets are not apps, therefore there will not be an app icon. Use the widget as a widget and it will work just fine.
We crafted Countdown Widget with the latest Holo theme for Android smartphones and tablets. This results in an elegant interface with an intuitive usability.
• Holo style
• Import events from your calendar
• Customize colors of each countdown widget and event
• Resizable countdown widget (supported only on Android 4.1 and up)
• Custom fonts (premium feature)
• Supports multiple countdown widgets and events
NOTE: Having problems locating Countdown Widget after the install? This is NOT an application, but a home screen widget! Please watch the tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mihmN_mZU4c
More languages??? Help with translating Countdown Widget: http://crowdin.net/project/countdown-widget
This is a simple calendar widget where the month view and today's agenda are combined together. It gives you a good overview of your events at hand in your home screen.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a trial version with NO TIME LIMIT. After 7 days, you will be asked to buy the license key to unlock more options and support further development. But you could continue use this app for free as long as you want until you decide to buy it or not.
ALSO NOTE: It is NOT a calendar app. It's only a widget. To make it work you should add it on your home screen (like on the screenshots).
• Synced with Google calendars
• Shows markers for dates with events
• Shows today's agenda
• Shows week numbers (optional)
• Opens default calendar app by taping on date
• Beautiful and clean design
• Looks similar to HTC Calendar Widget (from HTC Sense)
The app still in BETA stage and may be not perfectly stable, so if you are getting problems or have any ideas, please let me know at email@example.com.
Don't forget to rate and comment it if you like it :-)
If your location is missing, find a place in the same time zone & change the clock title:
(1) Find another city/location in the same time zone, and add it.
(2) Click on the new city and select "Edit Clock".
(3) Rename the clock title & description and click on "OK".
* Customizable widget background.
* Multiple clocks support.
* Quick search for locations.
* Displaying 12H or 24H clock format.
* Optional display of date
The Evernote Widget lets you go directly to core Evernote features right from your home screen.
3 widget options:
- List widget (Android 3.0+): Provides a scrollable list and display reminders.
- Large widget: Same as the small widget, plus snippets of recently viewed notes.
- Small widget: Create new text, snapshot and audio notes, and jump to the search screen.
How to install:
Once you install this app, tap and hold on the home screen, then select your preferred widget from the popup.
The story behind this widget:
We want every users to have the best Evernote experience possible. Unfortunately, if Evernote is installed on the SD card, then the widgets that comes with the app are unavailable. Thanks to this Evernote Widget application, anyone can take advantage of this time saving feature regardless of where Evernote is installed.
Learn more about the widget:
This visually-engaging, powerful piece of app will guide users to live a passionate life, by providing effective time & task management tools and Infotainment.
SolCalendar is well known for its beautiful design and intuitive functions, and it has been introduced by major IT medias such as TNW, engadget, and addictivetips as one of the best alternatives for Google Calendar.
• A perfect alternative for Google Calendar (engadget, USA)
• The most beautiful Android calendar app – TNW
• Delightful features such as stickers and weather, with an outstanding design (echtudo, Brazil)
• An amazing, rarely seen calendar app (wandoujia, China)
• A diamond in the rough (365apps, France)
• Daily Briefing and New Year’s Resolution banner
• Manages your events, special days and to-dos
• Supports Month, Week, Day, Agenda and To-do views
• Offers various repeat options
• Allows to set different timezones for app and event
• Syncs with Google Tasks
• Various repeat options for to-dos
Fancy widgets for your homescreen
• Polished Widgets that would decorate your home screen
• Various widget types: Calendar, Agenda, Day, To-do, Countdown, Shortcut widgets etc)
• Timetable widget
Weather Forecast and Map integration
• Location-based, real-time weather information
• Provides Weekly weather forecast
• Google Maps & Foursquare Place API integrated
Lunar calendar and holidays by countries
• Supports Lunar calendar & Holiday calendars of 41 countries
• Supports 22 languages (thanks to the volunteer translators)
Stickers for your special events
• Stickers to mark or remember your important day
• New simple stickers(mono-tone) updated
(* Stickers will be continuously updated)
SolCalendar is an effective life management tool that could replace your paper calendars, memos, post-its, planners , diaries and etc.
Carry them all in one app. It offers an intuitive and friendly UX.
SolCalendar Syncs with:
• Google Calendar, Exchange
• Daum Calendar, Naver Calendar, iCloud, Yahoo! Calendar, Yahoo! Japan Calendar, and any other calendar services that support CalDAV.
• Google Tasks
[Our volunteer translators around the world]
• Finnish : Tuuli Helminen / Patrik Selin
• Indonesian : Oloan Sembiring / Wensen Roselan / Mzaifuddin
• Italian : Fabrizio Santillo / Fabrizio Oddo / Karolina Gaiofatto / Tito Neroni
• Danish : Nicklas Møller
• German : Daniel Marcato / Jonas Straßer / Martin Philippi / Michael Grandjean / tim.w.de
• French : Cedric Dubuis/ Tim Walter / Lee Chae Young
• Russian : Andrew Skobtsov / Lim Heewon / Anastasia Yugay / Alexandr Krasnobelov
• Turkish : Muhammet AKTAŞ
• Spanish : Melissa H. / Cintli
• Chinese : Jeun Eun Chang
• Japanese : Lee Ga Young
• Thai : Piraya Y.
• Dutch : Edgar Newland / Niels Kikkert
• Polish : Andrzej L. / Michal Kiender
• Vietnamese : Natalie Dubs
• Catalan : Catalan
• Malay : yoska de jong
• Portuguese (Brazil) : Augusto S Biffi / Eduardo Moura / Tito de Seu / Felipe Pedroti Raymundo
• Hindi : Aarish Madaan / madhavdivya
• Hebrew : Dayvid Gill (Hebrew will be supported soon)
• Arabic : Argoubi Asma (Arabic will be supported soon)
(We're looking for volunteer translators! If you're interested in translating SolCalendar into any language, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Go to SolCalendar> Settings>Contributors around the world to view SolCalendar's translators!
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any queries, ideas or reports.
• SolCalendar User Community: http://goo.gl/vLUfWt
• Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/LoveSolCalendar
• Twitter : @SolApps
THE VIDEO JUST SHOWS AN EXAMPLE FOR HOW TO USE POPUP WIDGET CREATIVELY. THE FANTASTIC UI WAS COMPOSED OF POPUP WIDGET AND ZOOPER WIDGET. SO IT CANNOT BE MADE ONLY BY THIS APPLICATION!
Video from http://octoba.net/archives/20140527-android-app-popupwidget2-314562.html
Demo & Tutorial: http://youtu.be/3IjMdw1TgYI
You can create a shortcut (1x1 widget) to widgets with this application. The widget will appear with a cool animation by tapping the shortcut.
Now this supports:
- creating shortcut to one or multiple widgets
- 20 or more internal background skins
- plenty options for the popping up animation and behavior.
- TASKER action plugin.
Main benefits of using popup widget:
1. Save memory and battery used by the widgets on your launcher
2. Save the space of home screen
3. Better scroll performance of launcher
4. Create your own UI
★ Introducing elegant and simple To-do-list app, SomTodo!
SomTodo is advanced To-do management app which can synchronize to SomCloud.
Now, you can make and manage your To-do list effectively at home, at school, and wherever you are.
★ Use Case of SomTodo
ㆍMake and manage daily round and To-do list.
ㆍRemember forgettable shopping list.
ㆍManage deadline approaching projects and meeting schedule.
ㆍRemind must read book list.
★ Key features
ㆍEasy and Effective To-do management
ㆍDue date and Alert facility
ㆍPassword for your private To-do lists
ㆍSearch Filter by Category
ㆍQuick Keyword Searcher
ㆍLandscape mode for long To-do task
ㆍSafe Cloud Synchronization with Web and Mobile
ㆍBeautiful and convenient Rainbow folder management
ㆍSimple account registration with only E-mail address and Password
ㆍStarred task for efficient To-do management
★ Widgets, Make SomTodo more convenient
ㆍCheck the folders directly on wallpaper – Widget for list type.
Customer Service: email@example.com
Web SomTodo: http://somcloud.com
Like us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SomCloud
We love to hear what you think! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones, and may not be compatible with all devices. For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ). If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
★ Record to high-quality PCM and AAC, or use AMR to save space.
★ Share and manage your recordings easily, and back them up to your PC.
★ Record in the background and control the recorder with a home screen widget.
You can also use powerful Jelly Bean audio filters on supported devices, rename and delete your recordings, save them as a ringtone, integrate with Tasker and Locale, and much more.
The pro version offers additional power and control. Here are just some of the additional features, available on supported devices:
★ Record in stereo.
★ Record with a Bluetooth microphone.
★ Boost input volume with microphone software gain.
★ Skip silent parts.
★ Manage and organize your recordings with folders, and save recordings to your SD card.
★ Switch to the camcorder microphone for louder and clearer recordings.
★ Control the recorder from anywhere using the status bar. Recordings can also be pinned to the status bar.
With many more enhancements and additions, and more to come in the future.
If you would like to help translate Easy Voice Recorder into your language, we would love to see you over at the translation project ( http://crowdin.net/project/easy-voice-recorder ). We also have a test group for alpha and beta testers ( https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/easy-voice-recorder-testing ).
Please test using the free version before upgrading to pro. If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones. Some devices have known issues or may be incompatible, and recording quality varies between devices. On some devices, Bluetooth is supported only for phone calls, and not for application audio. If the app force-closes after an install or upgrade, your firmware may have corrupted the install. Please uninstall and reinstall if this happens.
For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ).
Record audio - Record audio from your microphone.
Bluetooth, modify audio settings, sticky broadcasts - Support Bluetooth.
Modify system settings - Support ringtones.
Write to external storage - Save recordings to your external storage.
Prevent phone from sleeping - Allow recordings to continue even with the screen turned off.
Network access - Required by Google AdMob and other advertising platforms.
Network state - Detect if there is an Internet connection available before trying to retrieve an ad.
- Grouping recordings by date
- Auto email (Pro)
- Auto delete old recordings
- Marking recordings as important so they don't get auto deleted
- Multi select, delete, send
- Displaying contact name and photo
- Excluded numbers
- Auto or Manual (Pro) call recording
- Password protection of recordings
- Lots of recording formats
- Ability start delayed recording
- Different recording modes by number, contact, non-contact or just selected contacts
- Dropbox integration (Pro)
- Google Drive integration (Pro)
- WebDAV integration (Pro)
- FTP integration (Pro)
- And many more...
Do not use ACR in conjunction with other call recorders and try different recording formats (ogg,3gp,mp4,wav) to find best one for your phone
Some phones do not support call recording properly. This is due to capabilities of different chipset/CPU each brand/model have. Please see http://goo.gl/s9wDGU for known phone list.
We are not lawyers.
Recording calls without letting your caller know may not be legal in some countries.
It can help you with recording meetings, personal notes, lectures,appointments and more.
- high quality voice recorder.
- recording in background.
- save voice records on your phone.
- quick and simple.
- it's for everyone.
- it's free!
But with my voice recorder application you will be able to send your recordings via eMail or any other service. So this application is voice messenger. You can share recordings via DropbBox and all Voice Recorder is synced with your computers and other mobile devices.
All recordings are saved at your SD card inside of your phone. So you can search records via file managers.
When you finish making voice record you can simply set name of your recorder voice file and you will know anytime what the recording is about.
Another feature in this application is setting the category of recorded voice memo. This way you can separate voice memos and know which is for what part of the day.
All files are recorded in .3gp format and you can listen to theme anywhere!
인천, 서울, 경기, 청주, 대전, 부산, 울산, 광주, 제주, 대구, 천안, 포항, 춘천/홍천, 창원, 원주, 김해, 진주, 순천, 여수, 아산, 광양, 거제, 전주, 구미, 군산(잠정 중단 상태), 통영, 밀양, 목포, 경산, 담양, 나주, 세종, 충주, 장성, 칠곡, 화순
- 버스 노선 정보 조회
- 정류소 정보 조회
- 내 주변 조회
- 정류소 지도
- 실시간 버스 도착 정보 조회
기능을 제공하는 앱입니다.
* 버그 리포트 email@example.com
- 군산시 버스정보시스템은 수개월 전 개편 이후, 웹사이트 구조적인 문제로 잠정적 지원 중단 상태입니다.
전국버스 앱에서 발생하는 일부 오류로 인해 불편함을 겪으신 분들께 죄송하다는 말씀을 드립니다. 메일 보내주시는 분들께 일일히 답장 못해드리는 점도 죄송합니다. 저도 생업이 있다보니 일부 많이 신경을 써드리진 못하고 있습니다.
강제종료가 되는 오류는 앱을 지웠다가 다시 설치해주시면 어느정도 해결이 될 가능성이 있습니다.
성원해주시는 많은 분들께 감사드립니다.