Ne me parle pas
Already good, now it is great.
Thanks for the update!! I recommend this app for everyone, and I hope the arimaa community grows.. Great app, actually the only game I have on my phone and I think it's more then enough. UPDATE: Yo lightvector, just a small bug you should fix, I noticed that if the only move the bot has (forced move) is a three fold repetition, it just sends an error message and the bot doesnt play.
good job! the game is easier to play on here than on pc imo because you can just drag pieces around with your fingers, so I reckon it's good for beginners. very clear rules as well, generally happy :)
Great Great app. I'd love to be able to use it for online games, as the game room website is a real pain on mobile devices. Custom skins and pieces would be great as well.
- A few bugfixes
Version 1.2.1 - 1.2.2
- New piece and board images!
- Added two faster movement speeds as options
- Can now edit the board directly
- Can now switch players in the middle of a game.
- Added an option in preferences to enable pushes and pulls with single swipes.
- Minor interface changes.