Use your computer keyboard to input data at your Android device!
All you need on your a computer is a browser.
Perfect if you want to enter lengthy text for your mail or message. Just edit your text at your computer browser and send it to your Android device.
Your device should be connected by Wi-Fi because many 3G providers block incoming traffic.
- Install Remote Keyboard App
- Open Settings "Language & Keyboard"
- Enable Remote Keyboard
Set Remote Keyboard as your current input method.
How you choose input method depends on you device:
- Long press on input field.
- Button at soft keyboard. Sometimes long press at space bar.
- Open notifications when small keyboard is shown at top left corner.
Enter the web address shown at your computer browser and enter data.
To transfer clipboard content to your computer at the next web page refresh press the "copy clipboard" button.
If your decive has a very low screen resolution no "copy clipboard" button will be shown. In this case long press the "chosse input method" button to copy the clipboard content.