* Easy access to text messages and missed calls
* Get Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Gmail notifications as bubbles on the screen
* Simply pop the bubble to read and reply
* Choose between different bubble styles
* Customize bubble colors
* Select one contact to show up as a heart, with super quick calling and texting
ONLY in Full version:
* More color options for the bubbles
* See how many times you've popped bubbles and compete with your friends
* Beautiful winter theme, with bubbles and amazing snow flakes
* Select up to three contacts that show up as hearts for quick access
* Add unlimited number of todo bubbles for easy reminders
What others are saying:
* "The app is a blast" --Android Apps Review
* "Sweet freaking app!" --User comment
* "Love it! Super cute!" --User comment
* "Wow, It's mindblowing...!!" --User comment
* To install this live wallpaper select Menu -> Wallpaper -> Live wallpaper
* To have the bubbles float over your own background -> First set any picture as background -> Then set notification bubbles as your live wallpaper, and it will use your current static wallpaper as background.
* For best experience use the official Gmail, Twitter, and Facebook apps.
* If you have imported your contact pictures from Facebook, they might not show in the bubbles. This depends on how your phone vendor store the pictures.
Please give us feedback if you have some suggestions of improvements.
Follow us on Twitter @CommindAB http://twitter.com/CommindAB
Please note that this application uses the Android Market Licensing service to ensure that copies of this software are legal. If you do not have internet connection the first time running this application, you may see an Android Market icon in the background. If you do, then just lock your screen and validation will be retried.
Heads-up displays the latest notification as a floating popup, complete with full text and quick actions (4.1+).
Works on everything running Android 3.1 and newer.
You're in control: Heads-up has five pages of customization, so you'll get notified your way.
Pocket detection – when you get a message, Heads-up turns the screen on if you take your phone out of the pocket! (Kinda like AcDisplay. Note: this causes a tiny increase in battery usage if you get a ton of notifications)
Privacy on the lock screen (and in general - Heads-up doesn't even have internet permission, so it can't send your private data anywhere)
Oh, and it's known to work on some smartwatches.
Heads-up notifications is available in over 20 languages, thanks to an awesome team of translators.
If you want to help translate, head to https://crowdin.com/project/heads-up
If no popups appear, please make sure that Heads-up shows up in the list of running services. If it doesn't, make sure you have enabled the service, and then reboot the phone.
If your device is running Android 4.2 or earlier, and you have other accessibility services running (such as Pushbullet), they might block Heads-up from receiving your notifications. Please try to disable them if Heads-up doesn't work.
Huawei, XIAOMI and MIUI users: please allow Heads-up to display popups under Settings > Apps > Downloaded > Heads-up. It might also be necessary to reset the app data/settings.
Uninstalling: If you find that the uninstall button is disabled, go to System Settings > Security > Device administrators > Heads-up, and tap Disable.
Other: Facebook Messenger, AcDisplay and PushBullet notification mirroring can conflict with Heads-up. And no, it doesn't display more than the latest notification (after all, this is meant for instant notifications when using the device, not as a lock screen).
Heads-up is open-source!
If you want a feature, theme or something else, head to:
If you experience any issues or have feature requests, please open an issue at:
If the app crashes, please tap 'Report', then 'Send'. This makes it far easier to fix the issue.
• NotifierPro completes your notification bar with non-intrusive heads up notification banners.
• NotifierPro can notify you for any app
• You can swipe the notification to the right to dismiss it, to the left to dismiss all notifications, or click it to launch it.
• Numerous themes are available.
• Pebble Watch support
The press :
"NotifierPro really does make Android's notifications better" - Lifehacker (May 2012)
"NotifierPro is unique" - AndroidSpin (May 2012)
"If you're looking for customizability, this is it - Android Police (Apr 2012)
"NotifierPro makes your notifications even better" - Tested.com (May 2012)
** Developers :
- You now have the possibility to develop and publish themes for NotifierPro. More information : http://www.silverfingersoftware.com/themes/
- NotifierPro now includes an API with the ability for developers to raise notifications through the app. More information : http://www.silverfingersoftware.com/api/
Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Follow us :
You need to activate NotifierPro's accessibility service/notification access for it to be able to notify you. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for NotifierPro to be able to process them.
Nova Launcher Prime
Unlock the following extras by purchasing Nova Launcher Prime
• Gestures - Swipe, pinch, double tap and more on the home screen to open your favorite apps
• Unread Counts - Never miss a message. Unread count badges for Hangouts, SMS, Gmail and more using the TeslaUnread plugin
• Custom Drawer Groups - Create new tabs or folders in the app drawer
• Hide Apps - Keep a clean app drawer by hiding never used apps
• Icon Swipes - Set custom actions for swiping on app shortcuts or folders
• More scroll effects - Such as Wipe, Accordion, and Throw
Nova Launcher Prime acts as a license to unlock these features in the free Nova Launcher App. You will need to install Nova Launcher first.
Remember to add 1x1 Notifyer widgets to your homescreen. When you are asked to enable Notifyer for Notification Access, make sure you do!
- Place notification thumbnail images over icons
- Theme/icon pack support
- Extra Gmail options, choose which account and folders to monitor
- More unread count badge styles
- Calendar icon with today's date, like on the iPhone
- Create categories of widgets with different appearance/alignment settings
Special thanks to:
Everyone in the beta group
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"
- Drag and Drop placement of Sliders, Android Widgets and App Shortcuts
- Sliders look selectable from built-in styles (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jellybean, Gingerbread, Sense and Sense 3, Motorola, iPhone, and Rotary) or from user-themes.
- Slider Actions can be customized, for example Slide-to-launch-Camera or Slide-to-call-your-Girlfriend.
- Resizable widgets and custom grid size
- Notification badges on apps/sliders via TeslaUnread ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.notifier )
- Customize which widgets/buttons are allowed or blocked at the lock screen
Portions of WidgetLocker are based on the excellent ADW.Launcher ( http://t.co/YvVMkGc ) by Ander Webb and friends.
For download issues or Play Store errors such as Error 941 please contact Google at http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/request.py?policy=apps&contact_type=contact_policy
Register on the home screen and launcher, you can easily open the notification.
you can control the bar with one hand easily.
Please check our another app called "OPEN NOTIFICATIONS+MEMO" adding the memo function.
-We support to Android 4.2.2. (v1.3.0 or later)
-V1.3.1 has been reverted fast start-up support. v1.3.0 faster startup version will be released as a separate app.
-I put it back faster part
-Android 4.2.2 Support
-Speed and startup app
-Please use widgets docomo SH-03C is (LYNX 3D)
-Added Widget from ver 1.2.0
-Correspondence for Docomo SH-03C(LYNX 3D)
During the intensive game, or during hard work - Heads Up! will always save your day.
This app will let you receive floating notifications from selected apps which you will be able to dismiss at any time, also dismissing original notifications, if you want.
You can disable notifications at certain apps, or at certain hours (Pro version only).
This update brings a completely new and unique design with a lot of new possibilities. The design is more streamlined and is aimed at giving you the best possible experience!
AcDisplay is a new way of handling notifications in Android. It will let you know about new notifications by showing a minimal, beautiful screen, allowing you to open them directly from the lock screen. And if you want to see what\'s going on, you can simply take your phone out of your pocket to view all the latest notifications, in a similarly pleasing and minimalistic manner.
Q: What Android version is supported?
A: Currently, 4.4+ but i'm working on it.
Q: I have installed this app but can't find Pocket mode. Where's it?
A: It's in my to-do list. Be patient and stay tuned.
Q: How to uninstall it?
A: Go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators and uncheck AcDisplay. You can now uninstall AcDisplay normally.
Google plus community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/102085470313050914854
Thread on XDA-Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2641557
Tags: Notification, Time, Instant Access, Message, Unlock, Detect, Time, Clock, Gestures, Beautiful
Please if you report a crash while using the app, pleas add your email so i can contact you to work together and fix it!
No memory drains!! no battery drains...just easy, simple and lighweight.
- Set different animations with glow effects!
- Set different colors for you contacts
- Set colors for your incoming app notifications!
XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-color-notifications-galaxy-s6-edge-t3043867
Best of all, it's very simple to use and you only need to click on the tone that you like to set it as WhatsApp tone, ringing tone or message. The application is free and you will be able to share the sounds on Facebook, Twitter, applications for sharing and obviously in WhatsApp.
This is what the future feels like...
Featured on: WIRED, LifeHacker, AddictiveTips.com, WonderHowTo.com, and MANY more!
"This is one of those apps that you never knew you needed, but as once it’s on your phone you have no idea how you lived without it....Words cannot do this app justice, just trust me – You need it." - PhoneMeta.com
"Adds awesome functionality most people never would have even considered" - BGR.com
"Mumble! is a brilliant concept that brings something unique to the table that we’ve never seen before" - AddictiveTips.com
"Mumble! is a very smart application and one of my favorites that I have covered." - WonderHowTo.com
(VERY big things are happening this year with Mumble! so stay tuned...)
* Have you ever wanted to know if a message was short and boring, or LONG AND EXCITING!!!!!
* Do you hate being bothered by annoying messages?
* Want to know if a message is a question, good news, or bad news?
* Do you wish you knew if you were getting a dirty joke from your friends before pulling out your phone in the presence of others?
* Want to ignore all messages about business when you're away on holidays?
* Want to ignore all messages when you're sleeping... unless it’s an emergency?
* Want to do a TON of other stuff too?!
Mumble! is a revolutionary new vibrating notification app for SMS and instant messages. It's the first and only app that allows you to have a sense of the emotion, content, length, and importance of the messages you receive before reading them. This innovative idea is combined with ultra-advanced algorithms that have a sophisticated understanding of human emotion and natural language processing. Mumble! gives you an experience unlike anything else on the planet.
• Smart and Dynamic vibration notifications based on each message you receive
• Android Wear support!
• Compatible with: Almost every SMS app, WhatsApp, Kik, Facebook Messenger, Hangouts, Viber, Line, Telegram, TextSecure, WeChat, BBM, Kakao Talk, vk (VKontakte), Yahoo! Messenger, imo, Tango Messenger, Talkray, GroupMe, textPlus, hike messenger, Mo+, and MORE COMING SOON!
• Supports 10 Languages (English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese).
- Mumble! seamlessly works with all of them at the same time!
• Highly customizable
- Tons of powerful settings that are super simple to use
• Automatically ignore annoying messages:
- Single word responses
- Typo fixing
- Duplicate messages
- Customizable Always/Never ignore lists (phone numbers and user names)
• Either recognize or ignore various types of message based on their context:
- Positive Emotion
- Negative Emotion
- Business / Money
- Emergency / Urgent
• Customized Filters allow you to recognize, ignore, or never ignore your own choice of keywords
• Smart Sleep Mode allows you to ignore all messages for a set amount of time
- With the option to still be alerted if it’s an emergency or urgent
• Very light weight (doesn’t kill your battery or slow down your phone)
• Safe and Private: Message processing is done locally on your phone. Mumble! doesn't store your messages or send them over the Internet. (Note: the "Internet Permission" is only used for very infrequent Google Analytics which is only used for download statistics and not your personal info)
• Also works with other 3rd party notification apps!
Intellectual Property owned by: Jordan Elvidge
Contact me at: Jordan27x@gmail.com
Please try the free version before going pro! Keep free version installed when going pro!
• Custom app settings (Text filter, sound, wake screen..)
• QuickReply for WhatsApp, Line, Hangouts... (4.3+, If app supports it)
• Interaction settings (Swipe left, right, double tap,...) to
• Expand messages, clear notifications, open in xHalo, setup reminder,..
• Custom style settings like popup size, order, custom background colors
• Lockscreen themes (Transparent white/black. Not customizable yet)
• Icon pack support! (Nova, Go, ADW,...)
• Contact icons and shape
• Smooth animations
• Text colors, maximum text lines
• Unlimited text filter words
• Quiet hours: Silence and not wake screen
• Wake screen on notification
• Custom timeout settings for popup
• Privacy settings for apps
• Notification priority settings
• Backup & restore functionality
• And more...
INFO & SUPPORT:
• If you experience any problems contact me per mail or visit the support forum.
• Please note that not all e-mails can be replied instantly. But I will try to fix every bug asap.
• Any suggestions how to improve the app?
• Find all previous verions on XDA