The drawables have been inspired by the Google Nexus 4 for a stock JellyBean feel.
Signal Strength - Displays cell tower signal strength as well as:
Wi-Fi - Displays current Wi-Fi signal strength
+Tap to Toggle Wi-Fi
Requires DashClock (By Roman Nurik) & Android 4.2 and up:
*NOTE: Please do not give bad reviews regarding the flickering. The flickering is due to the implementation of DashClock. Upon any update (ex. change in signal strength), a DashClock Extension requires re-drawing of the extension in order to show the updated information. This is a known issue:
'I don't know that there's much I can do about this; widgets that have list views must flicker sometimes (Calendar, Gmail, etc.)" -Roman Nurik
These extensions have been tested on Android 4.2.2 devices. Should you have any issues on 4.2.x devices, please, please let us know before leaving bad ratings on Google Play. We will fix issues within a few hours upon notification.
Using this extension you will be able to select up to 3 stock symbols and view their current price and change (in percentage) right from your lock screen.
DashClock Ticker Extension requires DashClock Widget by Romain Nurik here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
Practically, you can select any symbol available in Yahoo! Finance.
All you need to do is to search the stock you are interested in, and locate it's symbol in Yahoo! Finance, and then enter that symbol in the extension's settings screen.
Select one of 3 options for the status/collapsed mode - Price/Change (%)/Change (points)
Select either the ticker symbol or full name on the expanded mode
Select either change in percentage or in points on the expanded mode
Launch different action when you click on the extension - Yahoo! Finance, Google Finance, Google Search or your own application (for example - a trading application)
Option to enable data-refresh when you turn your screen on, so you'll see the latest quotes right away
If you have any problem with this extension, please contact me before leaving negative feedback.
Notifyer+ gives you all the customisation options you need to seamlessly integrate Notifyer into your favourite custom launcher or widget lock screen. Achieve a clean look by hiding your notification bar and receiving your notifications on the app icons.
Please uninstall the free version of Notifyer before using Notifyer+ to avoid app conflicts. I would recommend trying out the free version of Notifyer before purchasing Notifyer+.
- Most Nova/Apex launcher themes and icon packs supported
- Lots more notification counter badges
- Create categories in order to apply different settings to different widgets, each category can have its own settings
- Calendar icon with today's date, like on the iPhone
- Option to show your contacts display picture for most recent missed call or SMS
- Gmail sync options to keep the unread count accurate when reading emails on other devices
- Create a lock screen category for Notifyer widgets placed on Widgetlocker, hidden until you receive a notification
- Choose an alternative source for notifications, useful for 3rd party SMS apps and calendar apps that don't give their own notifications
Notifyer must be enabled as an accessibility service and you must replace your regular app icons with 1x1 Notifyer widgets.
Recently reviewed here on www.wonderhowto.com http://galaxy-note2.wonderhowto.com/how-to/get-ios-style-badge-app-icons-your-samsung-galaxy-note-2-other-android-device-0148514/
Use the Contact the Developer link below if you have any questions or suggestions.
It allows you to create your own extensions. You can access your favourites directly from the lockscreen.
★ Dial contact
★ Send SMS to contact
★ Application shortcut
★ Open website
★ System settings
★ Unlock screen
Extensioner requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
This Pro version allows you to add up to 3 contacts to your lock screen.
DashClock Contact Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
READ CONTACT - read contact data, phone numbers, social network status, etc
DIRECT DIAL - Call the phone number
Xperia™ Unread shows unread counts for: SMS, Missed calls, Gmail, K-9 Mail in the Xperia™ Home launcher.
Xperia™ Unread can also show number of notifications for virtually any app that displays notifications, including: WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, Viber, etc if the Xperia Unread accessibility service is enabled. Note that the number of notifications shown not always coincides with the number of unread messages.
Unread counts will show as a numeric badge on the respective app icon.
* All SMS and Phone apps are supported and you can select which apps in these categories to show unread counts.
* If you are using GO SMS Pro, goto Settings -> Advanced -> Receive Settings and untick "Disable other message notification". This is required for the unread SMS count to work correctly.
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
- Drag and Drop placement of Sliders, Android Widgets and App Shortcuts
- Sliders look selectable from built-in styles (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jellybean, Gingerbread, Sense and Sense 3, Motorola, iPhone, and Rotary) or from user-themes.
- Slider Actions can be customized, for example Slide-to-launch-Camera or Slide-to-call-your-Girlfriend.
- Resizable widgets and custom grid size
- Notification badges on apps/sliders via TeslaUnread ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.notifier )
- Customize which widgets/buttons are allowed or blocked at the lock screen
Portions of WidgetLocker are based on the excellent ADW.Launcher ( http://t.co/YvVMkGc ) by Ander Webb and friends.
For download issues or Play Store errors such as Error 941 please contact Google at http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/request.py?policy=apps&contact_type=contact_policy
We decided to make the notifications feature a separate extension app for better permission management and easy integration with DashClock. With this change, we were able to remove a few sensitive permissions from Apex Launcher, so users of the free version won't have to grant those permissions.
When used with Apex Launcher Pro, unread counts will show up in badges on application icons. Please enable Apex Notifier in Apex Settings > Notification settings.
When used with DashClock Widget, Apex Notifier displays useful information from various sources. Please enable Apex Notifier in DashClock Extensions > Add Another Extension > Apex Notifier. You may enable up to 5 extensions for DashClock.
• Missed Calls
• Unread SMS
• Calendar Appointments
• HTC Mail
• Samsung Email
• K-9/Kaiten Mail
• Battery Level
• Stock Email
• Google Hangouts (Android 4.3+)
• WhatsApp (Android 4.3+)
• Google Play (Android 4.3+)
• Google Voice
• Unread SMS provides the number of unread messages, not unread conversations.
• Gmail unread count requires Gmail version 4.0.5 or higher.
• If you update Gmail or install K-9/Kaiten Mail after installing Apex Notifier, you may have to re-install Apex Notifier to get proper permissions.
• You do not need this extension for Aqua Mail. Just turn on external notifiers in Apex Launcher Pro, and you will see the unread count badge.
• Battery level will be displayed in a numeric badge on Battery apps (the Settings app by default) in Apex Launcher Pro. Some battery settings (e.g., status, time, details) are only applicable for DashClock.
• Notification data for Email, Google Voice, and Starbucks are retrieved from widgets. Please set up your account in those apps first. Depending on how often each app refreshes its widget, data may not be updated in real time.
• Features listed under Labs are experimental and may stop working in the future.
• When used with Apex Launcher Pro, please install Apex Launcher before installing Apex Notifier.
• Apex Notifier only works with official versions of Apex Launcher Pro (2.3+). Please do not ask for support if you are using a modified or pirated version.
For now, only apps listed above are supported. Integration with additional apps may be implemented in the future if there is official API or public content provider.
Developers: Apex Launcher Pro also supports notifications from other apps. Please check out the notifications API at http://goo.gl/NC8EO
This pro version allows you to add 3 clocks to your lock screen.
WorldClock for DashClock requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
DashClock is a replacement lock screen clock widget for Android 4.2+ phones and tablets. It also exposes additional status items called extensions. The widget comes bundled with extensions that give you instant access to:
• Your current local weather
• Missed calls and unread text messages
• Your next calendar appointment
• Unread Gmail inbox or priority inbox conversations
• Your next scheduled alarm
To add the widget to your Android 4.2 device's lock screen, first make sure that "Enable widgets" is turned on in your security settings. Then, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the "+" icon. Finally, select "DashClock" to customize and add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Developers: DashClock is extensible! Visit the open source project at http://code.google.com/p/dashclock to learn more or just check out the source.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here: http://code.google.com/p/dashclock/issues/list
Get this elegant theme for your smartphone! Date, Clock, Agenda, Battery, News... everything you need on your homescreen.
Video tutorial by Marco on MyColorScreen, thanks a lot to him!
Create a new UCCW widget.
Search Relief on your skins list.
relief news is a background
relief weather is a background
relief soccer is a background
You can choose the widgets you want to put on it, mail me if you want an idea!
You need a custom launcher to have the ability to overlap 2 widgets.
If you have a problem with the skin email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are on Jelly Bean, widgets won't show up in list. Email me.
✭✭ Pippoto Top 10 themers on mycolorscreen ✭✭
This is an Extension for DashClock Widget available here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock and will NOT work without it.
Android 4.2 is required to run DashClock Widget and therefore also to use AppLauncher for DashClock.
If you have an issue with the app (e.g. it's not working the way you want it) please write a mail to email@example.com before you leave a negative review! Thanks in advance
Multiple Shortcuts are now possible!
As Premiumuser you can now display the number of notifications received by any application: Including WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Google Talk, Gmail etc.!
Support for Android 4.3+'s Notification Listener API - Updating Notification details in real time! Including count and description text.
Support for ADW Icon Packs to set your favorite icons - FOR FREE!
Support for Gallery Images to set your own icons - FOR FREE!
If you're coming from an earlier version, and you have Android 4.3 or higher, but you also want to use the new API, just reenable notification scanning and you'll be prompted with further instructions!
The internet permission is needed to display the advertisement inside the Settings View.
If you have any questions, problems or feature requests, write an email to the developer!
To all users who request the chosen app's icon as icon: It's possible now!
Currently there is an error by Android 4.2 devices. The service is not listed in the settings. Wie work on a solution.
With this app you get an extension for the DashClock widget which shows you informations about new WhatsApp messages.
This app does not require root rights.
But you need to activate the DashClock WhatsApp Extension service over the subsettings in the DashClock menu.
After the activation of this service you should restart your device.
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget by Roman Nurik:
Please report errors to our email adress.
Displays charging state, level, and other information about your device's battery in the widget.
Get instant access to:
• Current battery level
• Current battery status (Discharging, Charging, Not Charging, Charged)
• Current power type (AC, USB, Wireless)
• Time running on battery since last full charge
• Time remaining on battery/time until
• Battery details (Health | Temperature | Voltage | Technology)
Note: You must charge your battery to 100% after updating or installing for the first time for the widget to display the correct time on battery.
DashClock Battery Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
Featured on XDA portal and Android Police!
An essential extension for DashClock, that makes full use of its extensibility to give you control of notifications from ANY application on the lock screen. Add notifications for up to eleven applications in DashClock widget. To see more/less than 7 extensions, tap on the settings icon in DashNotifier settings Activity and enable/disable extensions.
This will not show up on your app launcher. To use this, go to DashClock settings and add extensions from this application.
Uses Notification service in Android 4.3 and Accessibility in Android 4.2. Because of limitations in Accessibility service there are a few less features/functionality in Android 4.2. DashNotifier only runs on devices with Android 4.2+. Lower Android versions are and will not supported.
Now with more than a hundred icons inbuilt, thanks to Milosch Lee - https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=UPpack
New icon courtesy Dima Skvarskyi - https://plus.google.com/+DimaSkvarskyi
This application is released under MIT license and is hosted on github - https://github.com/umanx/DashNotifier/
For beta versions and/or support, go to Google+ community - https://plus.google.com/communities/115585480035899880126
KK DashClock Widget is an enhanced version of DashClock Widget.It's compatible with DashClock Extensions
+ Compatible with Android 4.0 or higher
+ Many appearance appearance settings such as text color, text size, widget background color etc
+ Changable extension text size
+ Always collapse extensions option
+ Horizontally collapas extensions option
+ Color apply to extensions option
+ Refine Setting UI to be more straightforward
+ More are coming...
5. WiFi info
6. Storage info
7. More are coming...
If you like KK Widget (Dashclock +), please help to spread it, and press g+1 to support KK Dashclock Widget development, thanks
We dev features and fix bugs ACTIVELY, release BIWEEKLY, please email us with detailed info if error, 1 star can not help to improve, thanks