Heads-up displays the latest notification as a floating popup, complete with full text and quick actions (4.1+).
Works on everything running Android 3.1 and newer.
You're in control: Heads-up has five pages of customization, so you'll get notified your way.
Pocket detection – when you get a message, Heads-up turns the screen on if you take your phone out of the pocket! (Kinda like AcDisplay. Note: this causes a tiny increase in battery usage if you get a ton of notifications)
Privacy on the lock screen (and in general - Heads-up doesn't even have internet permission, so it can't send your private data anywhere)
Oh, and it's known to work on some smartwatches.
Heads-up notifications is available in over 20 languages, thanks to an awesome team of translators.
If you want to help translate, head to https://crowdin.com/project/heads-up
If no popups appear, please make sure that Heads-up shows up in the list of running services. If it doesn't, make sure you have enabled the service, and then reboot the phone.
If your device is running Android 4.2 or earlier, and you have other accessibility services running (such as Pushbullet), they might block Heads-up from receiving your notifications. Please try to disable them if Heads-up doesn't work.
Huawei, XIAOMI and MIUI users: please allow Heads-up to display popups under Settings > Apps > Downloaded > Heads-up. It might also be necessary to reset the app data/settings.
Uninstalling: If you find that the uninstall button is disabled, go to System Settings > Security > Device administrators > Heads-up, and tap Disable.
Other: Facebook Messenger, AcDisplay and PushBullet notification mirroring can conflict with Heads-up. And no, it doesn't display more than the latest notification (after all, this is meant for instant notifications when using the device, not as a lock screen).
Heads-up is open-source!
If you want a feature, theme or something else, head to:
If you experience any issues or have feature requests, please open an issue at:
If the app crashes, please tap 'Report', then 'Send'. This makes it far easier to fix the issue.
* Easy access to text messages and missed calls
* Get Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Gmail notifications as bubbles on the screen
* Simply pop the bubble to read and reply
* Choose between different bubble styles
* Customize bubble colors
* Select one contact to show up as a heart, with super quick calling and texting
ONLY in Full version:
* More color options for the bubbles
* See how many times you've popped bubbles and compete with your friends
* Beautiful winter theme, with bubbles and amazing snow flakes
* Select up to three contacts that show up as hearts for quick access
* Add unlimited number of todo bubbles for easy reminders
What others are saying:
* "The app is a blast" --Android Apps Review
* "Sweet freaking app!" --User comment
* "Love it! Super cute!" --User comment
* "Wow, It's mindblowing...!!" --User comment
* To install this live wallpaper select Menu -> Wallpaper -> Live wallpaper
* To have the bubbles float over your own background -> First set any picture as background -> Then set notification bubbles as your live wallpaper, and it will use your current static wallpaper as background.
* For best experience use the official Gmail, Twitter, and Facebook apps.
* If you have imported your contact pictures from Facebook, they might not show in the bubbles. This depends on how your phone vendor store the pictures.
Please give us feedback if you have some suggestions of improvements.
Follow us on Twitter @CommindAB http://twitter.com/CommindAB
Please note that this application uses the Android Market Licensing service to ensure that copies of this software are legal. If you do not have internet connection the first time running this application, you may see an Android Market icon in the background. If you do, then just lock your screen and validation will be retried.
Nova Launcher Prime
Unlock the following extras by purchasing Nova Launcher Prime
• Gestures - Swipe, pinch, double tap and more on the home screen to open your favorite apps
• Unread Counts - Never miss a message. Unread count badges for Hangouts, SMS, Gmail and more using the TeslaUnread plugin
• Custom Drawer Groups - Create new tabs or folders in the app drawer
• Hide Apps - Keep a clean app drawer by hiding never used apps
• Icon Swipes - Set custom actions for swiping on app shortcuts or folders
• More scroll effects - Such as Wipe, Accordion, and Throw
Nova Launcher Prime acts as a license to unlock these features in the free Nova Launcher App. You will need to install Nova Launcher first.
Remember to add 1x1 Notifyer widgets to your homescreen. When you are asked to enable Notifyer for Notification Access, make sure you do!
- Place notification thumbnail images over icons
- Theme/icon pack support
- Extra Gmail options, choose which account and folders to monitor
- More unread count badge styles
- Calendar icon with today's date, like on the iPhone
- Create categories of widgets with different appearance/alignment settings
Special thanks to:
Everyone in the beta group
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"
This update brings a completely new and unique design with a lot of new possibilities. The design is more streamlined and is aimed at giving you the best possible experience!
AcDisplay is a new way of handling notifications in Android. It will let you know about new notifications by showing a minimal, beautiful screen, allowing you to open them directly from the lock screen. And if you want to see what\'s going on, you can simply take your phone out of your pocket to view all the latest notifications, in a similarly pleasing and minimalistic manner.
Q: What Android version is supported?
A: Currently, 4.4+ but i'm working on it.
Q: I have installed this app but can't find Pocket mode. Where's it?
A: It's in my to-do list. Be patient and stay tuned.
Q: How to uninstall it?
A: Go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators and uncheck AcDisplay. You can now uninstall AcDisplay normally.
Google plus community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/102085470313050914854
Thread on XDA-Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2641557
Tags: Notification, Time, Instant Access, Message, Unlock, Detect, Time, Clock, Gestures, Beautiful
• NotifierPro completes your notification bar with non-intrusive heads up notification banners.
• NotifierPro can notify you for any app
• You can swipe the notification to the right to dismiss it, to the left to dismiss all notifications, or click it to launch it.
• Numerous themes are available.
• Pebble Watch support
The press :
"NotifierPro really does make Android's notifications better" - Lifehacker (May 2012)
"NotifierPro is unique" - AndroidSpin (May 2012)
"If you're looking for customizability, this is it - Android Police (Apr 2012)
"NotifierPro makes your notifications even better" - Tested.com (May 2012)
** Developers :
- You now have the possibility to develop and publish themes for NotifierPro. More information : http://www.silverfingersoftware.com/themes/
- NotifierPro now includes an API with the ability for developers to raise notifications through the app. More information : http://www.silverfingersoftware.com/api/
Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Follow us :
You need to activate NotifierPro's accessibility service/notification access for it to be able to notify you. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for NotifierPro to be able to process them.
- Drag and Drop placement of Sliders, Android Widgets and App Shortcuts
- Sliders look selectable from built-in styles (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jellybean, Gingerbread, Sense and Sense 3, Motorola, iPhone, and Rotary) or from user-themes.
- Slider Actions can be customized, for example Slide-to-launch-Camera or Slide-to-call-your-Girlfriend.
- Resizable widgets and custom grid size
- Notification badges on apps/sliders via TeslaUnread ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.notifier )
- Customize which widgets/buttons are allowed or blocked at the lock screen
Portions of WidgetLocker are based on the excellent ADW.Launcher ( http://t.co/YvVMkGc ) by Ander Webb and friends.
For download issues or Play Store errors such as Error 941 please contact Google at http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/request.py?policy=apps&contact_type=contact_policy
Please if you report a crash while using the app, pleas add your email so i can contact you to work together and fix it!
No memory drains!! no battery drains...just easy, simple and lighweight.
- Set different animations with glow effects!
- Set different colors for you contacts
- Set colors for your incoming app notifications!
XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-color-notifications-galaxy-s6-edge-t3043867
Best of all, it's very simple to use and you only need to click on the tone that you like to set it as WhatsApp tone, ringing tone or message. The application is free and you will be able to share the sounds on Facebook, Twitter, applications for sharing and obviously in WhatsApp.
Requires Holo Launcher Plus or Holo Locker Plus. This won't work unless you are using Holo Launcher Plus or Holo Locker Plus.
- Missed call
- Unread SMS
- Unread Gmail
- Unread K-9 Mail
- Unread Samsung Mail
- Supports WhatsApp, Hangouts (Android 4.3+)
- Other notification listener (Android 4.3+)
Register on the home screen and launcher, you can easily open the notification.
you can control the bar with one hand easily.
Please check our another app called "OPEN NOTIFICATIONS+MEMO" adding the memo function.
-We support to Android 4.2.2. (v1.3.0 or later)
-V1.3.1 has been reverted fast start-up support. v1.3.0 faster startup version will be released as a separate app.
-I put it back faster part
-Android 4.2.2 Support
-Speed and startup app
-Please use widgets docomo SH-03C is (LYNX 3D)
-Added Widget from ver 1.2.0
-Correspondence for Docomo SH-03C(LYNX 3D)
NEW: Apex Notifier now supports Android Wear devices!
Check the battery level of your phone straight from your wrist. There's no need to take the phone out of your pocket just to see how much battery is remaining. When an Android Wear watch is connected to your phone, a battery card appears on the watch that shows you the current battery level and charging status. To set up, just launch Apex Notifier on your phone and turn on Battery > Show on Android Wear. To customize the experience, you may control when the battery card shows up (e.g., when not charging or the battery drops below a certain threshold). You'll also find options to show additional battery information like health, temperature, and voltage.
When used with Apex Launcher Pro, unread counts will show up in badges on application icons. Please enable Apex Notifier in Apex Settings > Notification settings.
When used with DashClock Widget, Apex Notifier displays useful information from various sources. Please enable Apex Notifier in DashClock Extensions > Add Another Extension > Apex Notifier. You may enable up to 5 extensions for DashClock.
• Missed Calls
• Unread SMS
• Calendar Appointments
• HTC Mail
• Samsung Email
• K-9/Kaiten Mail
• Battery Level
• Stock Email
• Google Hangouts (Android 4.3+)
• WhatsApp (Android 4.3+)
• Google Play (Android 4.3+)
• Google Voice
• Unread SMS provides the number of unread messages, not unread conversations.
• Gmail unread count requires Gmail version 4.0.5 or higher.
• If you update Gmail or install K-9/Kaiten Mail after installing Apex Notifier, you may have to re-install Apex Notifier to get proper permissions.
• You do not need this extension for Aqua Mail. Just turn on external notifiers in Apex Launcher Pro, and you will see the unread count badge.
• Battery level will be displayed in a numeric badge on Battery apps (the Settings app by default) in Apex Launcher Pro. Some battery settings (e.g., status, time, details) are only applicable for DashClock.
• Notification data for Email, Google Voice, and Starbucks are retrieved from widgets. Please set up your account in those apps first. Depending on how often each app refreshes its widget, data may not be updated in real time.
• Features listed under Labs are experimental and may stop working in the future.
• When used with Apex Launcher Pro, please install Apex Launcher before installing Apex Notifier.
• Apex Notifier only works with official versions of Apex Launcher Pro (2.3+). Please do not ask for support if you are using a modified or pirated version.
For now, only apps listed above are supported. Integration with additional apps may be implemented in the future if there is official API or public content provider.
Developers: Apex Launcher Pro also supports notifications from other apps. Please check out the notifications API at http://goo.gl/NC8EO
*** JUST BETA *** - Please, don't leave bad ratings if crashing or mailfunctioning, email me instead.
- Select apps to monitor or monitor all apps (5 apps max)
- Set pop-up style (dark or light)
- Gestures: Swipe to open the app/dismiss the dialog
*** PRO Features ***:
- Set as many apps as you want to monitor
- Exclude apps to monitor
- Set pop-up position (top or bottom)
- Set pop-up display timeout
- Don't dismiss pop-up automatically
- Hebrew: Thanks to Benny Roda.
About: This app is installed as an Accessibility Service, so you will have to enable Accessibility and the app component called Notification Popup.