Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners - using wireless device-to-device transfer
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy
o Import from iCloud™
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™
• Blackberry™ and Nokia™ (Symbian™) owners – PC transfer using Blackberry/Nokia backup software
What can be transferred?
Contacts, calendar, text messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers (Android only)
Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer?
• Android transfer:
o From Android device with Android 4.0 or higher (Wi-Fi Direct)
• iOS transfer:
o Wired transfer: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), USB On-the-Go (OTG) cable (What is a USB OTG cable?
o iCloud transfer: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o iTunes transfer: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
• Blackberry and Nokia: Smart Switch for PC/Mac software: Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
Note: For more information, and step by step directions go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What devices are supported?
Galaxy: Recent All Galaxy Mobile/Tablet Device (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• HTC®: One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
• LG®: Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
• Sony®: XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
• Huawei™: C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
• Lenovo ™: A798T, A789, S720
• Motorola®: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
You may also like AutoSync2, the next version of AutoSync.
As seen on http://www.addictivetips.com/android/enable-android-auto-sync-only-on-power-andor-wifi-connection/
• save battery life
• save data usage
• easy to use
Enjoy the free version, but don't like the advertisements in it? Install the full version and the advertisements will be gone :)
Note: For enable / disable sync via WiFi, please wait for a moment as it may take a little time to take effect.
keywords: autosync, auto sync, sync, smart sync, smartsync, easy sync, easysync, automatic sync
Smart Connect also helps you set up and manage smart accessories such as SmartWatch, SmartTags, and app-enabled Bluetooth® headsets from Sony. When you connect your smart accessory, Smart Connect identifies it and downloads any required app for that specific device. It will also find any app extensions available for that accessory.
Previously connected devices are listed within Smart Connect to give you easy access to information and device options.
Smart Connect replaces LiveWare™ manager from Android 4.0
- Check and sync device's clock with GPS or NTP(Internet),
- Detect time zone by location,
- Time signal,
- Background time sync with NTP,
- Background passive time sync with GPS. Passive means the app uses GPS only when another app uses it,
- Very small memory footprint - less 100Kb.
No trial for background functions.
Sync time function works only for rooted devices!
ATTENTION! IF YOU WANT THE APP TO SET TIME ZONES, IT'S REQUIRED TO INSTALL "SMART TIME SYNC TZ DATA" TOO. Just click on timezone field in the app and follow guide.
If the app doesn't work for you, please email me. I can't make the app better if you just leave a comment.
Please, rate the app if you like it. Thanks!
Photo Sync is the answer!
Photo Sync automatically syncs your camera photos with several cloud services.
Currently supported services:
Your photos are automatically uploaded to private albums.
You can choose to resize them before uploading.
You can choose to only sync via WiFi connection.
Main intention is to save battery life. You can disabled the automatic synchronization settings (which are constantly checking for new incoming email and lower your battery lifetime), and your mail will be checked at a user given time.
- The Smart Washer App allows you to control your Samsung washer/dryer remotely from your smart phone, and notifies you of the status of the washer/dryer, whether it has a problem and the actions you can take to solve it from your smart phone.
- You can discover the solution for errors without searching the user manual or contacting a service center.
- This app cannot connect to Samsung washer/dryer supported Smart Home. Please download Samsung Smart Home app to use the Smart Home devices. (the Smart Home app is supported by the some countries)
■ Supported Smart Phone Models:
- GalaxyS, GalaxyS2, GalaxyS3, GalaxyS4, GalaxyS5, GalaxyS2(HD), Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Note3, Galaxy Note4
- Supported OS: Android 2.2+
■ Supported Washer Models:
- Check the Smart Control button and the Smart Care mark in the control panel and the information about them in the user manual.
- For below model, Please refer to the user manual's Mobile App part and LCD setting part. Download "Samsung Smart Home" app in case of trying to using the Smart Home..
- 2014 Supported model
K149HIB/HC, K149HWB/HC, WW10H9210EW, WW10H9400EW/ET, WW10H9410EX/FA, WW10H9410EX/GU, WW10H9410EX/NQ, WW10H9600EW/EG, WW10H9600EW/EO, WW10H9600EW/EU, WW10H9600EW/LP, WW10H9600EW/WS, WW10H9600EX/EU, WW10H9610EW/AH, WW10H9610EW/SC, WW10H9610EW/SP, WW10H9610EW/ST, WW10H9610EW/SV, WW90H9410EW/YL, WW90H9600EW/SA
- The "Smart Check" may be represented as "Smart Care" depending on the language.
■ Please check these items before using the Smart Washer App!
- Check whether your washer's Wi-Fi connection is normal before controlling your washer remotely.
- When the Wi-Fi signal is weak due to your washer's location, a problem may occur when controlling your washer remotely.
- External light may cause the camera recognition function to be incorrect. Adjust the focus and angle properly for the auto camera recognition to operate correctly.
- Check the supported washer and smart phone models.
(Other models are not guaranteed that they will operate normally.)
- Depending on the font you have set in your mobile phone, Application's screen may look different.
You do not change manually autosync in Accounts configuration, it is set by this application according to rules.
It is possible in expert mode to reveal push sync authorities and configure them, e.g. disable.
Application enables/disables autosync for each account based on configured conditions for that account. Once installed you do not set autosync in accounts manually, it is done by this application.
For example you enable your google account on cellular data and no wifi. Then as soon as your phone connects to any wifi then autosync for that google account is disabled. If phone connects to cellular data, google account autosync is enabled again.
This is useful e.g. at work. You enable for your work wifi only exchange account autosync and disable everything else. Then when you are at work only your exchange account is syncing and nothing else (e.g. google accounts whose autosync could block phone because it could not get through firewall at work). As soon as you leave work phone connects cell data and your google accounts are activated and synchronized.
This feature protects also your privacy, because if you connect to some foreign wifi, then indeed no account is configured to be enabled on it so for all accounts autosync is disabled.
Periodic sync feature is standard Android feature - to synchronize periodically accounts which have enabled autosync. Periodic sync is syncing only if master autosync is enabled in Android. Because it is not possible to configure it in std. Android (there are no screens for it) I have incorporated it into this applicaton.
For push sync accounts (e.g. Google) periodic sync is often ignored.
Used icons author: RRZE, http://rrze-pp.github.io/rrze-icon-set/licence.html, License: CC BY-SA 3.0
After you download our app you must create an account with your e-mail address and then you can log in with the account.
The app will find on your device all your contacts and you can save them to the cloud. Your backup is stored on our cloud for free.
When you will log in from another device with your account you will have the possibility to import all your contacts from the cloud on your new device.
With this app, you can view your calendar on your SmartWatch 2 display and on your SmartBand™ Talk.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Note: When you have installed this app, it will be activated automatically in your smart accessory. It will not appear in your application screen or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
Works with: SmartWatch 2, SmartBand™ Talk
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand™ Talk
It can also show Wi-Fi access point information, toggling Wi-Fi ON/OFF, and switch access point.
Widget style can be selected from "rabbit" or "cat".
Please check it out "Bluetooth Bear", "Volume Dog", and "3G Monkey".
3G Monkey ( for Android2.3 or later )
BMS beatmania コントローラー
## How yo?
- Save data usage by select turn on sync when "Wi-Fi" is connected
- Save battery usage by select turn on sync when "External Power" is connected
- Schedule a "Time" a turn on sync
- Set an "Interval" to turn on sync
- Save both data usage and battery by select turn on sync when both "WiFi + External Power" are connected
- Quick access to turn on sync with "Sync Now"
More features are coming soon. Have an idea? Submit it at https://github.com/kumabotz/autosync2/issues/new
## Can I ask...
Q: How to save data usage?
A: Select "Wi-Fi" and sync will only turn on when Wi-Fi is connected.
Q: How to save battery usage?
A: Select "External Power" and sync will only turn on when external power is connected.
Q: How to turn on sync manually?
A: Touch the "Sync Now", now!
Q: Sync is not turned on after I select "Wi-Fi" or "External Power"?
A: Du.. du.. du.. Is there any internet connection? Yo friend, please check your internet connection.
Q: Sync is not turned on after I select "Wi-Fi"? (I've internet connection)
A: Haaah, sometime turn on sync with Wi-Fi may need a little time to take effect..
Q: Hey, this app is nice! How can I say thank you?
A: Click the colorful box at the bottom of the app OR just share it :D
Sometime, somewhere, the app may not work as expected (bug),
Sometime, somewhere, you may have an idea to improve it (feature),
Sometime, somewhere, you can write to us about that,
Most time, most where, our email is email@example.com
Thank you for using AutoSync 2. See ya.
Keywords: autosync, auto sync, sync, smart sync, smartsync, easy sync, easysync, automatic sync, schedule sync, interval sync