Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners - using wireless device-to-device transfer
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy
o Import from iCloud™
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™
What can be transferred?
Contacts, calendar, text messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers (Android only)
Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer?
• Android transfer:
o Between Galaxy devices with Android 4.0 or higher (Wi-Fi Direct)
o From Android device to Galaxy device with Android 4.0 or higher (Mobile AP)
• iOS transfer:
o Wired transfer: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), USB On-the-Go (OTG) cable (What is a USB OTG cable?
o iCloud transfer: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o iTunes transfer: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
Note: For more information, and step by step directions go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What devices are supported?
Galaxy: Recent All Galaxy Mobile/Tablet Device (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• HTC®: One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
• LG®: Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
• Sony®: XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
• Huawei™: C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
• Lenovo ™: A798T, A789, S720
• Motorola®: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
You may also like AutoSync2, the next version of AutoSync.
As seen on http://www.addictivetips.com/android/enable-android-auto-sync-only-on-power-andor-wifi-connection/
• save battery life
• save data usage
• easy to use
Enjoy the free version, but don't like the advertisements in it? Install the full version and the advertisements will be gone :)
Note: For enable / disable sync via WiFi, please wait for a moment as it may take a little time to take effect.
keywords: autosync, auto sync, sync, smart sync, smartsync, easy sync, easysync, automatic sync
ClockSync synchronizes device system clock with atomic time from Internet via NTP (Network Time Protocol).
Useful if provider doesn't support NITZ, sends incorrect time or if your device/ROM has heavy clock drift.
There are 2 modes: automatic for root users and assisted manual mode for users without root (rootless mode).
Rootless mode features:
- automatic atomic time retrieval with configurable interval
- notification when offset exceeds user set threshold
- assisted manual synchronization with the hint what time/date to set
- precision between 1 and 30 seconds (because Android doesn't allow to set seconds)
- 1 second precision if your device resets seconds on Set (most Samsung and some HTC devices)
- Greenwich Time Signal assisted sync if device resets seconds
Root mode features:
- automatic sync with configurable interval
- accuracy is ~1-20ms depending on your connection and NTP server
- statistics (average drift per day, total time corrected)
Root is required because of Android security restrictions, vote for http://bit.ly/set_time_without_root if you want it to work without root, however Google has declined to fix it with the following comment:
"Hi, it is by design that applications can not change the time. There are many subtle aspects of security that can rely on the current time, such as certificate expiration, license management, etc. We do not want to allow third party applications to globally disrupt the system in this way." © some Google employee
- customizable NTP/SNTP server and timeout
- displays current date or time since last sync
- NTP server details dialog
- 3 color schemes (dark, light, default)
- 12-hour or 24-hour clock format
- time zone detection and adjustment based on geo location
- system time zone override with custom offset
- time zone management based on latest Olson tz database (zoneinfo)
- optional haptic feedback and sync notification
- clean and easy to use interface (tap screen values or use menu)
Don't have root? See http://bit.ly/phoneroot for the detailed instructions.
Don't want or can't root your device? You can still use ClockSync as your precise time source to adjust your watch or other clocks, or to verify how accurate your cell time is, or set time manually in rootless mode.
Move to SD is disabled because automatic synchronization (timers) will not work when app is moved, also app size is very small and since not all files are moved to SD in any case, it would not save you more than 50Kb.
If you get wrong time after synchronization, your phone time zone data is out of date, use http://bit.ly/tzupdate to fix it.
Issues, questions or suggestions? Please e-mail me, developers have no way to respond to Market comments.
I reply to every e-mail within one day maximum (usually instantly).
See http://bit.ly/clocksync for more information.
Google+ Community: http://bit.ly/cs-plus
Permissions explained for paranoid users:
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: used only for "Sync on boot" option
- VIBRATE: optional haptic feedback on tap and sync
- INTERNET: to get time from NTP servers, to get time zone from web services
- WAKE_LOCK: to perform background synchronization without being killed in the middle by the OS
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to sync only when network is available
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: to get best location for time zone from location feature when GPS is on
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: if GPS is off, network location is used
- SET_TIME_ZONE: to automatically set time zone depending on location or for manual override
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: new permission since 1.1.5, used for transparent overlay in rootless mode to show countdown updated every second
- ACCESS_SUPERUSER: for compatibility with SuperSU and Superuser applications, see http://bit.ly/su-permission
This full version removes the advertisement and has all free version features.
Thank you for your support :)
note: If you choose to enable / disable sync via WiFi, please wait for a moment as it may take a little time to take effect.
keywords: autosync, auto sync, sync, smart sync, smartsync, easy sync, easysync, automatic sync
## How yo?
- Save data usage by select turn on sync when "Wi-Fi" is connected
- Save battery usage by select turn on sync when "External Power" is connected
- Schedule a "Time" a turn on sync
- Set an "Interval" to turn on sync
- Save both data usage and battery by select turn on sync when both "WiFi + External Power" are connected
- Quick access to turn on sync with "Sync Now"
More features are coming soon. Have an idea? Submit it at https://github.com/kumabotz/autosync2/issues/new
## Can I ask...
Q: How to save data usage?
A: Select "Wi-Fi" and sync will only turn on when Wi-Fi is connected.
Q: How to save battery usage?
A: Select "External Power" and sync will only turn on when external power is connected.
Q: How to turn on sync manually?
A: Touch the "Sync Now", now!
Q: Sync is not turned on after I select "Wi-Fi" or "External Power"?
A: Du.. du.. du.. Is there any internet connection? Yo friend, please check your internet connection.
Q: Sync is not turned on after I select "Wi-Fi"? (I've internet connection)
A: Haaah, sometime turn on sync with Wi-Fi may need a little time to take effect..
Q: Hey, this app is nice! How can I say thank you?
A: Click the colorful box at the bottom of the app OR just share it :D
Sometime, somewhere, the app may not work as expected (bug),
Sometime, somewhere, you may have an idea to improve it (feature),
Sometime, somewhere, you can write to us about that,
Most time, most where, our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using AutoSync 2. See ya.
Keywords: autosync, auto sync, sync, smart sync, smartsync, easy sync, easysync, automatic sync, schedule sync, interval sync
For this many people miss out on important e-mail and comments, etc...
This application will fix this problem by checking and fixing auto-sync setting by interval you want.You will never miss out on important communications anymore!
Note: This application only works for master auto-sync setting.
* widget let placing resident
wifi sync enable automatic synchronization when connected and only account.
*Once wifi automatically synchronized by the situation of the on / off.
*task killer app: please do not our task in the application of the system.
*During the initial installation / not at work, such as working with the widget please click.
Nde made for you please forgive me take myself ... :-)
"I had to create"
There is a sense that web browsing is caught in the line profusely 3G era HTC Magic
Was to disable automatic synchronization, so I can see some improvement in response
Since I think I wish me to on / off automatically ... except when wifi connection
Or because it is not in order to improve the battery with ...
Tested: Ja / DoCoMo galaxy s [sc-02b] (rooted normal rom / kernel)
※ os 2.1 or 2.1 but I did not try in the permit.
Once, 2.2.1 ht-03a (rooted froyo) I work in check.
FileBeam is a free app that allows you to send your photos, videos, ringtones or any other types of files to another device wirelessly without using the internet or a Bluetooth connection. It works perfect on the go. You can use FileBeam anywhere; at a camping place, on the train, or even on an airplane.
※ Easy file-sharing
- File sharing in just a few simple steps
- Device connections without a complicated pairing procedure
- Instant access to all features of the app. No registration required.
※ Be together anywhere
- Exchange of files even at internet restricted areas such as camp sites, or planes.
- Multitasking while file sharing occurs in the background
- Pause/resume of downloads
Samsung: Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy Note 10.0, Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S2_HD_LTE
LG: Optimus G, Optimus LTE 2, Optimus G Pro, Optimus LTE3, Vu3, G2
Pantech: Vega R3, Vega Iron,
Samsung: Galaxy R style, Galaxy S2 LTE
Pantech: Vega Racer 2, Vega S5
- compatible with Jelly Bean, Android 4.1 and above.
- since FileBeam doesn't use data network, the devices must be nearby.
* We greatly appreciate your feedback and we will try our best to help any users who are experiencing difficulty in using FileBeam.
- Check and sync device's clock with GPS or NTP(Internet),
- Detect time zone by location,
- Time signal,
- Background time sync with NTP,
- Background passive time sync with GPS. Passive means the app uses GPS only when another app uses it,
- Very small memory footprint. In paid version even smaller - less 100Kb.
Automatic sync works only for rooted devices!
ATTENTION! IF YOU WANT THE APP TO SET TIME ZONES, IT'S REQUIRED TO INSTALL "SMART TIME SYNC TZ DATA" TOO. Just click on timezone field in the app and follow guide.
If the app doesn't work for you, please email me. I can't make the app better if you just leave a comment.
Please, rate the app if you like it. Thanks!
In free version background sync feature is time limited.
Created For EVO LTE 4g - Sense 4/Android ICS
This does work on other HTC devices running sense 4+
This app with allow you to toggle HTC SmartSync. SmartSync disables WiFi and 3g when the phone is idle. If you disable SmartSync WiFi will stay enabled.
This app is based off Flex360's thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=34821894
Use this app at your own risk. You accept responsibility for any issues that may arise from use of this app.
Battery drain becoming a problem? Download Bitdefender’s Smart Battery Saver! It’s a 100% FREE Android app that understands your smartphone’s usage trends, and adapts your device’s settings to maximize battery performance! It features predefined profiles and allows you to create your own custom ones, to squeeze every second of battery life of your device. Also, Bitdefender Smart Battery Saver allows you minimize your Android’s battery drain without having to disable the functions you use the most!
Select the smart options below to create custom profiles that address your Android's exact battery demands!
Disables your Andoid’s Wi-Fi when the screen is OFF, and re-activates it when the screen is back on.
Smart Mobile Data
Disables 3G when the screen is OFF, and re-activates it when the screen is back on.
Lets you choose when to open Sync, as well as select how long Sync should remain open.
Select which apps to close when the screen is OFF.
Turns off your Android’s display when it is not being used.
When your Android’s battery level drops below a certain level, this feature replaces sounds with vibrations, and disables haptic feedback, keytones, touch sounds, and screen lock sounds.
Choose One Of The Special Modes With Just A Simple Tap!
Extreme Saver mode
Use when your battery is REALLY low. It slashes battery consumption, and only lets you make and receive calls.
Night Time mode
Activate at night, when you’re sleeping. Only allows your Android to make and receive calls.
- The Smart Washer App allows you to control your Samsung washer/dryer remotely from your smart phone, and notifies you of the status of the washer/dryer, whether it has a problem and the actions you can take to solve it from your smart phone.
- You can discover the solution for errors without searching the user manual or contacting a service center.
- This app cannot connect to Samsung washer/dryer supported Smart Home. Please download Samsung Smart Home app to use the Smart Home devices. (the Smart Home app is supported by the some countries)
■ Supported Smart Phone Models:
- GalaxyS, GalaxyS2, GalaxyS3, GalaxyS4, GalaxyS5, GalaxyS2(HD), Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Note3, Galaxy Note4
- Supported OS: Android 2.2+
■ Supported Washer Models:
- Check the Smart Control button and the Smart Care mark in the control panel and the information about them in the user manual.
- For below model, Please refer to the user manual's Mobile App part and LCD setting part. Download "Samsung Smart Home" app in case of trying to using the Smart Home..
- 2014 Supported model
K149HIB/HC, K149HWB/HC, WW10H9210EW, WW10H9400EW/ET, WW10H9410EX/FA, WW10H9410EX/GU, WW10H9410EX/NQ, WW10H9600EW/EG, WW10H9600EW/EO, WW10H9600EW/EU, WW10H9600EW/LP, WW10H9600EW/WS, WW10H9600EX/EU, WW10H9610EW/AH, WW10H9610EW/SC, WW10H9610EW/SP, WW10H9610EW/ST, WW10H9610EW/SV, WW90H9410EW/YL, WW90H9600EW/SA
- The "Smart Check" may be represented as "Smart Care" depending on the language.
■ Please check these items before using the Smart Washer App!
- Check whether your washer's Wi-Fi connection is normal before controlling your washer remotely.
- When the Wi-Fi signal is weak due to your washer's location, a problem may occur when controlling your washer remotely.
- External light may cause the camera recognition function to be incorrect. Adjust the focus and angle properly for the auto camera recognition to operate correctly.
- Check the supported washer and smart phone models.
(Other models are not guaranteed that they will operate normally.)
- Depending on the font you have set in your mobile phone, Application's screen may look different.