Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners - using wireless device-to-device transfer
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy
o Import from iCloud™
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™
What can be transferred?
Contacts(Device content only), calendar(Device content only), text messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers (Android only)
Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer?
• Android transfer:
o Between Galaxy devices with Android 4.0 or higher (Wi-Fi Direct)
o From Android device to Galaxy device with Android 4.0 or higher (Mobile AP)
• iOS transfer:
o Wired transfer: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), USB On-the-Go (OTG) cable (What is a USB OTG cable?
o iCloud transfer: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o iTunes transfer: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
Note: For more information, and step by step directions go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What devices are supported?
Galaxy: Recent All Galaxy Mobile/Tablet Device (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• HTC®: One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
• LG®: Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
• Sony®: XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
• Huawei™: C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
• Lenovo ™: A798T, A789, S720
• Motorola®: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
You may also like AutoSync2, the next version of AutoSync.
As seen on http://www.addictivetips.com/android/enable-android-auto-sync-only-on-power-andor-wifi-connection/
• save battery life
• save data usage
• easy to use
Enjoy the free version, but don't like the advertisements in it? Install the full version and the advertisements will be gone :)
Note: For enable / disable sync via WiFi, please wait for a moment as it may take a little time to take effect.
keywords: autosync, auto sync, sync, smart sync, smartsync, easy sync, easysync, automatic sync
Created For EVO LTE 4g - Sense 4/Android ICS
This does work on other HTC devices running sense 4+
This app with allow you to toggle HTC SmartSync. SmartSync disables WiFi and 3g when the phone is idle. If you disable SmartSync WiFi will stay enabled.
This app is based off Flex360's thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=34821894
Use this app at your own risk. You accept responsibility for any issues that may arise from use of this app.
For this many people miss out on important e-mail and comments, etc...
This application will fix this problem by checking and fixing auto-sync setting by interval you want.You will never miss out on important communications anymore!
Note: This application only works for master auto-sync setting.
Smart Data Switch (SDS) allows sophisticated switching data or wi-fi on/off based on few pretty nice triggers. If you are looking for only basic widget data on/off you do not need this app.
Application consists of 4 parts:
SDS Settings – app for configuration
SDS Switch – widget for switching data on/off
SDS Start – widget for start/stop automatically switching
SDS APN Check – widget for opening APN settings, for some Androids it shows current APN NAME!
* switch data on/off manually from widget
* switch data on/off automatically according timers
* switch data off when screen is locked or turned off
* delicate switch Off if data stream continues
* Network speed monitor
* switch data off when wifi is connected
* switch data off in night time
* 5! shortcuts for notification bar
To be synchronized and save battery power set 1 min interval for "switch ON“ timer and 10 min interval for "switch OFF" timer.
To finish download/upload and then switch data Off use feature which wait for last-bytes of data stream.
App works also like battery defender when wifi preferred//night mode options are used.
With this app you can have all data-consuming apps. synchronized without manual switching data on/off and at the same time have the data most of the time Off = save battery.
[data, switch, battery, 2G, 3G, LTE, automaticall, speed, monitor, smart, wifi, wi-fi, widget, time, apn, network]
## How yo?
- Save data usage by select turn on sync when "Wi-Fi" is connected
- Save battery usage by select turn on sync when "External Power" is connected
- Schedule a "Time" a turn on sync
- Set an "Interval" to turn on sync
- Save both data usage and battery by select turn on sync when both "WiFi + External Power" are connected
- Quick access to turn on sync with "Sync Now"
More features are coming soon. Have an idea? Submit it at https://github.com/kumabotz/autosync2/issues/new
## Can I ask...
Q: How to save data usage?
A: Select "Wi-Fi" and sync will only turn on when Wi-Fi is connected.
Q: How to save battery usage?
A: Select "External Power" and sync will only turn on when external power is connected.
Q: How to turn on sync manually?
A: Touch the "Sync Now", now!
Q: Sync is not turned on after I select "Wi-Fi" or "External Power"?
A: Du.. du.. du.. Is there any internet connection? Yo friend, please check your internet connection.
Q: Sync is not turned on after I select "Wi-Fi"? (I've internet connection)
A: Haaah, sometime turn on sync with Wi-Fi may need a little time to take effect..
Q: Hey, this app is nice! How can I say thank you?
A: Click the colorful box at the bottom of the app OR just share it :D
Sometime, somewhere, the app may not work as expected (bug),
Sometime, somewhere, you may have an idea to improve it (feature),
Sometime, somewhere, you can write to us about that,
Most time, most where, our email is email@example.com
Thank you for using AutoSync 2. See ya.
Keywords: autosync, auto sync, sync, smart sync, smartsync, easy sync, easysync, automatic sync, schedule sync, interval sync
NOTE: The unlock key will be unable to successfully validate if ‘lucky patcher’, a known piracy application, is installed on the target device.
-- Removes Synker Advertisements
-- Removes Advertisement Blocker Nag Screen
-- Removes Global Nag Screen
-- Allow usage of themes not signed by afterhoursdevelopers.com
-- Unlocks Accounts and Sync Inspector
-- Unlocks Account Auto-sync Settings Tasker/Locale plug-in
-- More unlocked features… coming soon
Check out the Synker FAQ.
Our YouTube channel with videos including Tasker and Synker as a plug-in.
Join the Synker beta tester community, for the latest and greatest!
This full version removes the advertisement and has all free version features.
Thank you for your support :)
note: If you choose to enable / disable sync via WiFi, please wait for a moment as it may take a little time to take effect.
keywords: autosync, auto sync, sync, smart sync, smartsync, easy sync, easysync, automatic sync
For Android 2.0 or later!
Stop wasting battery life and your data plan by disabling syncing information (background data) from the internet, like Email, Twitter, and Facebook when not needed. This plugin for the Locale app and allows you to turn automatic syncing on or off based on the situation. Stop fiddling with your phone today.
Turn off annoying notification noises and lights when you are sleeping, but still receive phone calls and texts from loved ones.
Disable syncing when you are not on WIFI to lower the data portion of your cell phone bill.
Disable syncing when your battery is getting low and use your phone longer.
- Check and sync device's clock with GPS or NTP(Internet),
- Detect time zone by location,
- Time signal,
- Background time sync with NTP,
- Background passive time sync with GPS. Passive means the app uses GPS only when another app uses it,
- Very small memory footprint - less 100Kb.
No trial for background functions.
Sync time function works only for rooted devices!
ATTENTION! IF YOU WANT THE APP TO SET TIME ZONES, IT'S REQUIRED TO INSTALL "SMART TIME SYNC TZ DATA" TOO. Just click on timezone field in the app and follow guide.
If the app doesn't work for you, please email me. I can't make the app better if you just leave a comment.
Please, rate the app if you like it. Thanks!
※ It will be more convenient if you use together with my other applications below.^^
⊙ Smart Screen Off (Flip Cover)
⊙ Smart Answer Call
⊙ Smart Switch Anywhere
⊙ Rainbow Clock (NEO)
★☆ Major Features ☆★
■ Operation Mode
⊙ Overlay Icon Mode
⊙ Overlay SideBar Mode
⊙ Overlay Magic Mode (Recommend)
■ Main Features
⊙ Various Settings
You can change the various settings quickly on any screen.
⊙ Favorite Contacts
You can make a call or send SMS on any screen after registering the favorite contacts.
⊙ Favorite Applications
You can run the applications on any screen after registering the favorite applications.
⊙ Useful Overlays
You can use the various overlay features conveniently on any screen.
⊙ System Optimizer (One-Touch Optimizer)
You can kill unnecessary processes and clear cache by one-touch optimizer.
⊙ Spy Mode (Also available on lock screen)
You can take picture and record audio/video/call quickly whenever and wherever.
■ Various Settings
⊙ Wi-Fi (Long-press : Wi-Fi List)
⊙ Bluetooth (Long-press : Bluetooth List)
⊙ Silent Mode (Silent/Vibrate/Sound)
⊙ Volume Control (Media/Ring/Notification/Voice Call/Alarm/System)
⊙ Screen Brightness
⊙ Screen Filter (Long-press : Detail Settings)
⊙ Screen Timeout (Long-press : ∞ = Always On)
⊙ Screen Lock/Unlock
⊙ StatusBar Clock (Useful in full screen)
⊙ Flashlight (Works only with LED torch mode)
⊙ Mobile Data
⊙ Screen Rotation
⊙ Auto Sync
⊙ Airplane Mode
⊙ Wi-Fi Hotspot
⊙ Battery Usage
■ Favorite Contacts
⊙ Touch : Make a Call
⊙ Long-press : Send SMS
⊙ Gesture(Swipe) : Contact Details
■ Favorite Applications
⊙ Touch : Run the Applications
⊙ Long-press : Application Info
■ Overlay Features
⊙ Overlay SMS Popup
⊙ Overlay Camera
⊙ Overlay Calendar
⊙ Overlay Calculator
⊙ Overlay Stopwatch/Timer
⊙ Overlay Music Player
⊙ Overlay Browser
■ System Optimizer (One-Touch Optimizer)
⊙ System Info
⊙ Kill Process
⊙ Clear Cache
⊙ Uninstall Apps
■ Spy Mode (Long-press : Detail Settings)
⊙ Spy Photo
⊙ Spy Audio
⊙ Spy Video
⊙ Auto Call Recording
★☆ Caution ☆★
It must be supported the 'FLASH_MODE_TORCH' of camera function.
■ Overlay Camera
Some devices that don't support the overlay preview feature may not work.
"The best way to have the silent mode on Samsung Lollipop"
"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver"
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony z3,Note 4, Samsung S5, Htc One, Nexus 5, Nexus 6 Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
- For any updates or news you can follow us on
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.
ARMv7 devices with NEON FPU support, running Android Gingerbread (2.3.3 - 2.3.7), Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3, 4.0.4), Jelly Bean (4.1.x, 4.2.x, 4.3.x), KitKat (4.4.x) or Lollipop (5.0.x).
Please note that Android 3.x (Honeycomb) is NOT supported.
SHARING MUST BE ENABLED ON YOUR COMPUTER, the simplest way to do this on Windows is to right click the folder you wish to synchronize select Share With and go with the instructions. Restart of the PC sometimes is needed when sharing for the very first time.
For best performance when screen goes off, configure WiFi sleep policy to Never and Best WiFi Performance in your device Settings-Wireless&Networks-WiFi Settings-Advanced (you may need to hit menu button to get to the Advanced).
Two and one-way sync.
Schedule sync by combination of interval, exact time of the day, weekday, when device connects to a specific WiFi router and when power charging.
Include/exclude filter for hidden, read protected, individual files/folders, file name pattern, file type (extension), file date.
VPN and Portable WiFi Hot Spot over cellular connections.
Wake up PC (WOL) either manually or on a scheduled sync.
Organize pictures by date and/or address.
Organize mp3 music by artist and/or album and rename to the original song name.
Cut, copy, paste, preview remote and local files.
Uses Windows shares, Samba on Linux and older Macs, CIFS (SMB) protocol.
Hidden sneaky costs: There are four premium (paid) features in this app: 1) Schedule with router 2) Weekly schedule 3) Include/Exclude directories and files, new extensions and regular expressions 4) Wake up PC before sync. One time ~3$ donation covers them all and any upcoming premium feature. Previous version 1$ per feature payments can be asked to refund by email if donation is made.
1) Insufficient resources error on Windows:
Check file path on Windows, paths are limited to 260 character after long files names were replaced with their short names.
Also looks like Windows sometimes is not fast enough to reclaim resources. Changing registry seems to help: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\LanmanServer\Parameters\Size" 3
2) Devices with Android 4.4.2 update do not have write permission for external sd card. Nothing I can do about it. https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63879
3) Paid features sometimes do not unlock. Reinstalling app/waiting for a few hours usually resolves the issue.
4) App will fail without warning or error on file/directory names having more than 127 non- ASCII and 255 ASCII characters long.
5) Some routers with NAS capability (USB plug), have no permission to update time stamps on FAT volumes. Workaround - format usb flash drive or external hard drive NTFS.
6) Windows 8.1 seems to use email address instead of normal user name on some configurations.
7) Unsupported request error or incorrect disk is full message, computer probably does not support free space request. Set disk space limit to 0 in the app's Settings.
8) Order validation failed upon reinstallation - send me an email, will be fixed for the next version.
9) Directories ending with dot (.) are not supported neither by Samba nor by Windows. Exclude these directories using app's Filter.
This software was tested with PCs running Windows (XP, 7, 8), Linux. Works on Mac but was not officially tested.