Arrie is a location sharing app which let your friends or family know your whereabouts and estimated time of arrival in real time.Its useful for everyday picking up loved ones or meeting up with friends.
Just start the location sharing with someone waiting for you when you leave, they can know where you are and when you will arrive.
Even if you get caught in a traffic jam and be late, the estimated time of arrival will be updated, and they will be able to see it. You don’t have to touch your phone/tablet.
When you near to the destination, they will receive proximity notification and will know you will arrive soon.
Use Arrie to:
- Share your whereabouts and ETA when you pick-up your friends or family.
- Meet up with your friends.
- Tell your family that you are about to come home from work.
- Have a rendezvous with someone
When someone is waiting for you, try using this app.
- Easy to use: Just register your name, you can use Arrie right away. There is no need for complicated registration procedures using email addresses, passwords or telephone numbers.
- Share via messaging app: In order to share your location with your friend who are not using Arrie, you can send by any messaging app, SMS, or e-mail. Even in this way, they can see your real time location.
- Proximity notification: When you get close to your destination, Arrie sends a proximity notification to users you sharing with.
- Status View: Even if your friend can not read the map, no problems. In addition to the Map view, Arrie has the Status view which shows your progress status visually.
- Privacy: It is only while you start location sharing that someone can know your whereabouts. When you don't want, nobody can know your whereabouts.
- Low-power design: Arrie is designed to reduce power consumption by various power saving mechanisms. You can also adjust the location tracking accuracy or the communication frequency settings as you want.