Gokiosk - Kiosk Lockdown app helps you to manage Android devices by turning them into dedicated Android kiosk. This replaces default home screen with a customizable screen that limits user access to selected applications enabled by admin. For e.g. you can block games, social media applications such as Facebook and Twitter, browsers, system settings, peripheral like wifi, BlueTooth etc
Getting Started Guide: https://intricaretech.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/36000044207-gokiosk-setup-guide
It has become common to use off-the-shelf mobile devices to run business applications or self-service kiosks. However, device misuse can impact user productivity and can lead to problems such as increased data usage and high maintenance costs.
Who uses Gokiosk Kiosk Lockdown?
- Android Tablets and Smartphones for field force management
- Libraries and schools to Kiosk Lockdown devices
- Electronic Proof of Delivery applications used by logistics companies
- Taxi Dispatch Systems to turn Android devices into dedicated Kiosk Lockdown mode.
- Customer engagement android kiosk at retail stores
- Inventory Control and Asset Tracking
- Passenger Infotainment at airports
- Restaurants using mobile devices for customer feedback and engagement
- Patient survey using mobile devices at hospitals
- Visitor Management
Gokiosk Kiosk Lockdown is very affordable compared to its competitors for the same list of features.
Gokiosk Kiosk Lockdown runs on almost all kinds and models of Android devices. Here are some pre-validated devices:
* Nexus 7
* Motorola Xoom
* HTC Wildfire
* Zenithink C91
* Dell Streak 7
The free version has some limitations. Purchase a license to activate the full version.
Want to remotely configure Gokiosk Kiosk Lockdown?
You can use GoMDM (Android Device Management) to remotely configure and manage Gokiosk (Kiosk Lockdown).
From our cloud-based dashboard, you can remotely enable or disable applications that are essential for your business and block unnecessary data consuming apps
Gokiosk - Kiosk Lockdown can work as a replacement to traditional Mobile device Management (MDM) solution. It is ideal to secure the use of company-owned Android devices used by your employees, tablet-based interactive kiosks, mobile point of sale (mPOS) and digital signage.
ANDROID KIOSK MODE
• Run in single app mode & also auto launch application of your choice at device startup/reboot.
• Android kiosk mode allows you to disable access to Home/Launcher & recent apps button.
MOBILE DEVICE MANAGEMENT
* Remotely Lock or Unlock devices
* Remotely Allow/disallow applications
* Restrict access to only selected applications
* Display widgets on home screen
* Display application shortcuts
* Block user from altering system settings
* Auto launch applications at startup
* Control Peripherals (WiFi, Bluetooth)
* Customize home screen (Layout, Application captions, Wallpaper)
* Remotely manage Gokiosk with GoMDM.
* Single application mode
* Disable status bar and notification panel
* Easily integrates GoBrowser (Special lockdown browser to restrict browsing to certain websites only)
• Track location of your devices in real-time.
This kiosk lockdown solution allows you to have total control over your Android devices. It reduces hassles in managing your devices, saves cost and increases the productivity of your mobile workforce.
Getting started Guide: https://intricaretech.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/36000044207-gokiosk-setup-guide
If you have any questions write to us at email@example.com