A secure Kiosk Browser Lockdown delivers smooth browsing experience for android
GoBrowser (Kiosk Browser Lockdown) lets you control web browsing by providing secure browser lockdown in kiosk mode for your android devices. It allows users to visit only whitelisted websites granted by enterprise. Our kiosk browser blocks even settings and other non-essential apps on android smartphones and android tablets when in kiosk mode. Make your kiosk experience totally safe and secured for interactive digital signage.
GoBrowser (Kiosk Browser Lockdown) Usage
GoBrowser (Kiosk Browser Lockdown) is useful when deploying digital Android devices to public places such as; trade fairs, libraries, hospital waiting lounges, shopping malls, and whatnot. It is designed to prevent user activities and interaction on the Android devices outside the scope of execution of the kiosk browser app.
This way, the GoBrowser (Kiosk Browser Lockdown) replaces the feel and look of the system it runs over, allowing for customization and limited web browsing facilities.
Samsung Knox Support
GoBrowser (Kiosk Browser Lockdown) has a Samsung Knox partnership (silver) allowing us the control to enable/disable of hardware buttons on Samsung mobile and tablets. GoBrowser can also take control of sleep/wake and media control buttons. After disabling Power and Volume buttons, it will not function if pressed by users.
● Kiosk Mode secures web browsing for Android digital devices (Mobile phone & Tablets).
● Improve employee work efficiency by saving time on opening unnecessary websites.
● Remotely manage all actions such as modifying URLs of whitelisting or blacklisting, do it all over-the-air.
● Whitelisting- It provides a higher level of website restriction than blacklisting. It allows only the permitted whitelisted sites to the user.
● Blacklisting- The unsafe sites can be blocked.
● Enable incognito mode.
● Hide the Go-Browser’s address bar to prevent users from accessing specific URLs. It restricts the user from typing any URL.
● Customized user interface for better look and feel.
● Multi tab browsing: The kiosk GoBrowser allows opening up more than one tab for each web app.
● Fully password protected settings
● Schedule time when to put kiosk devices on sleep and when to awaken (Saves power and screen).
● Stand-alone mode
● Customized toolbar.
● Display images or default wallpaper as a screensaver.
● Access Denied Page
● Customize home screen- User can modify home screen as per their needs.
● Single URL mode.
● Go-Browser offers import and export settings options.
GoBrowser (Kiosk Browser Lockdown) works with almost all types of models of Android devices. Below is the list of some pre-validated devices.
In order to quit GoBrowser, administrator access is required. A user cannot quit it, even if the user reboots the device, it starts after rebooting.
Important Note: GoBrowser app uses the Device Administrator permission.
We use device-admin permission (android.permission.BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN) for wipe-data, disable-keyguard-features, limit-password,
Watch-login, force-lock, expire-password, encrypted-storage, disable-camera, reset-password.
We need Device Admin for Scheduled Wake-up & Sleep Device.
Also required for Knox features only for Samsung devices.
This app uses Camera permission to scan QR-Code based configuration settings.
Read more information about GoBrowser: https://www.intricare.net/kiosk-browser-lockdown/
How to Exit from GoBrowser (Kiosk Browser Lockdown)?
Tap at white space area default 5 times
Enter your password > default password 0000
Go to Admin Settings > Tap on Exit GoBrowser
If you have any query or if you require any custom features for your business, please send us an email at email@example.com.